[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTFs, if you were given a choice to be put into a fat girl's body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: woman-with-fat-around-abdomen.jpg (19KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
woman-with-fat-around-abdomen.jpg
19KB, 700x466px
would you take it?
>>
>>8154729
I fail to see the catch?
>>
>>8154729

As long as I can lose the weight, keep the body, and I'm not screwing the previous inhabitant over.
>>
>>8154729
Yeah I would
It is fucking easy to fix unlike being a hopeless tranny
>>
>>8154729
yeah. yeah I would. I dropped 45 pounds once I started hormones due to feeling better about myself. I can now do a 11 minute mile, which isn't amazing, but its a hell of alot better then being winded when going up stairs. So yeah, I'd take that body and make it awesome.
>>
File: box.jpg (15KB, 228x213px) Image search: [Google]
box.jpg
15KB, 228x213px
How fat and am I allowed to lose weight?

Weight loss is easy, I'd never want to live the rest of my life as a fat person though.
>>
>>8154737
>>8154747
Yes, after you get it, the bod is yours
>>
>>8154737
Pre-everything fat FtM here, you can have my body and I'm sure whatever you have is better than what I've got.
I've got a bad case of PCOS though.
>>
File: CTzHzQYXIAEmHCv.jpg (52KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
CTzHzQYXIAEmHCv.jpg
52KB, 600x398px
Yes, contrary to what lazy Tumblr fat acceptance landwhales would have you believe, losing weight is easy as fuck, I'll turn my 2/10 into a 8/10 in a month's time and enjoy full female privilege.
>>
Heck yes, but only if the ass were the biggest part rather than the fucking stomach.
>>
>>8154729
Eh, senpai I'm already basically at "thick". I think I'd rather not reroll my fortunate fat distribution genetics just for a vagoo.

The body would need to have better or equally good proportions than my current one. Bigger boobs would be nice for instance.
>>
Instantly

Why is this even a question?
>>
>all these people who are trying to circumvent the question when they mean no because they just want to be pretty girls and suddenly being a woman doesn't look that great when they can't be pretty

Hahahahahahahahahahahah this is why TERFs hate you
>>
>>8154737
>not screwing the previous inhabitant over
The previous inhabitant was an irresponsible piece of shit, though. Clearly she didn't care about her body. She should be punished for taking her female body for granted.
>>
>>8154734
>>8154737
>>8154747
You'll have loads of excess skin, that you'll need to spend tens of thousands to remove.

>>8154729
Probably not, they've already devastated their bodies too much.
>>
>>8154768
Why are FtMs always lardbags? Always, I mean, most are.
>>
>>8154729
Yes I would take it. It would suck if I wasn't allowed to lose the weight though and it would also suck if I lost the weigh and my body always looked like shit after.
>>
>>8155317
PCOS is actually pretty high among them and weight gain is literally a symptom of it.
>>
>>8154729
It depends on the particular cis girl's looks (I've seen some horrendously ugly cis girls). Call me vain, but I'd rather be an attractive trans girl than an ugly cis girl. As for the fat, weight can be lost, and I already have stretch marks and loose skin so there wouldn't be much of a difference there.
>>
>>8154729
Yeah I'd definitely would do it it'd be better than having to be infertile and dysphoric for the rest of my life
>>
File: 1490965209237.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490965209237.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>8154729
depends on how fat.
If your picture is how fat then yes. I would just work it off.
>>
>>8155335
Right, cause of insulin resistance.
>>
This thread is interesting because it's clear that most MtF literally just want to be a girl, so they would accept.
Most FtM want to be a man, so they would accept being some gross dude, too.

Ideally both would work on their body afterwards to look better but worst case scenario, they've got the junk and body they always wanted, so even if they stay gross they're still happier than they were before.
If only someone could invent a machine that swaps MtF bodies to FtM and vice versa, seems like the ideal solution.
Everyone would be happy and it would massively improve relationships within the LGBT community itself, it would become like a "market" of sorts, swapping goods, goods in this case being the body you don't want.
>>
>>8155983
Or instead of hoping for science fiction magic we can hope for

>better ways to determine if someone is trans earlier
>better acceptance by society increasing the chance of parents accepting child as trans
>push for early transition in those who are trans so they transition before puberty fucks them forever
>>
>>8155983
My market value is already ruined by HRT, so I would have to settle for some real rough shit.
>>
>>8154729
duh, whats a little excess skin to having a repulsive male body. I'de even be happy as an ugly girl.
>>
>>8156182
First you say you don't want to fantasize about science fiction, then you present science fiction scenarios to me.
Make up your mind.

If we want to be realistic most of you will be dead or deeply hidden within the next 10 years as the entire world shifts into hardcore right wing governments.
>>
>>8154768
get your PCOS treated and your dysphoria might go away too
>>
>>8156214
It would say that all the things I listed are obviously more believable than a magic body swapping machine. There's already been a push for acceptance for trans people, how many trans people were accepted a hundred years ago compared to now? How many kids transition now compared to before? Even HRT has improved
>>
>>8156220
Why do you think it's not being treated? I'm on hormonal birth control and metformin for it.
If anything the birth control is making my dysphoria worse.
>>
>>8155266
Most of us in this thread say we would take the deal in an instant. Fuck off with your confirmation bias, TERF scum.
>>
>>8155500
The amount of loose skin though.
Even if you ended up at an anorexic weight, you're look really fat.
>>
File: boo.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
boo.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
Ive actually always wanted to be put in a fat persons body,

just to see if it really is as hard as theyre saying to stop shoving food down your gullet or if theyre all drama queens
>>
TO ANSWER YOUR STUPID BAIT QUESTION

YES I WOULD TAKE BEING AN UGLY GIRL OVER HAVING GENDER DYSPHORIA
>>
>>8157476
As a former fat girl (male) who has now lost 120 pounds and counting (withOUT almost all the horrifying skin), yes, it really is that hard for them.

I've quit alcohol, weed, cigarettes, and bad food over the last several years. Food was the second hardest (behind liquor). Yah...harder than cigarettes. But when you DO get over it, you get over it completely. Maybe too much, even.
>>
>>8157476
I literally had a harder time losing weight than quitting heroin.

I think about using sometimes but I've built up enough willpower that it's never more than a passing thought. You see, with addictive drugs and things like that you either use it or you don't.

You can't not eat. If you are addicted to your poor eating habits, you can't stop eating and distance yourself. You have to actually manage what you eat and fight it every day. It's like instead of using hard drugs regularly, you have to use a tiny fraction of that drug every day, which means you can't ever really escape the craving because you're always refreshing it.
>>
>>8157621
interesting, i thought heroin would be very useful in losing weight
>>
>>8157692
It is. Then you stop using and you compensate by getting fat as fuck
>>
Losing weight is the simplest thing in the world of fucking course I would
>>
>>8157395
>Even if you ended up at an anorexic weight, you're look really fat.

No you wouldn't you baka.
>>
>>8157902
the excess skin would folder over itself, and you'd gain a lot of size from it.
>>
>>8155266
>Hahahahahahahahahahahah this is why TERFs hate you
Because I care about my appearance and am prettier than what I think OP is implying? How silly
>>
>>8157596
>girl (male)
This fucking board
>>
>>8155278
>removing tons of excess skin
Vs
>removing tons of excess penis & man hormones

Fair trade imo
>>
I would want to, but I think if this wizard actually came to me and offered to swap my body out I'd have to say no. I suffer the effects of depression regardless of if I'm a man or a woman. It's literally genetically part of me - my mum, grandma, and aunt & uncle on that side of the family all have some type of depression.

And honestly, one of the best feelings in the world is working for something. Putting in that time and effort and overcoming obstacles, but still persevering till the end. Like if you bought a new game, put it in, and you were already at the final boss battle. Its not as fun.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to be cute. I would love to be even passable, and I am by no means passable right now. I'm ugly, I'm pre-HRT, I'm like 95% body hair by surface area. But I won't always be.
And if I can whack and bend all this into something I can be proud of? What can't I do.

It is a preferable body to mine, but I think I'd prefer to be happy in my own skin.
>>
>>8160377
I guess, but it's still gonna cost you $20-30k
>>
File: 1492731788065.jpg (259KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492731788065.jpg
259KB, 1280x1080px
>>8154802
>female priviledge
>>
>>8161420
>she's a feminist
>she denies female privilege
>she unironically thinks "privilege is not realizing your own privilege"
>she never realizes it applies to her too
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.