[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you feel you never had a chance at life no matter how hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>
>>8153124
Yeah pretty much. At this point I'm just hoping for a loving partner who makes me feel better about it.
>>
>>8153124
Actually being a tranny gave me life and I've never worked less in my life.
>>
>>8153124
I think it'll be alright if we achieve singularity+immortality within my lifetime.
But in all seriousness, yeah, I have pretty much missed out on my entire youth and then some. It's kind of weird that like I'll probably be like 30 years old going through things people went through when they were like 13 lol

In a sense I ended up okay cause maybe I'm just an autistic shit but like if it weren't for the fact that being a socially retarded loner is acceptable and somewhat normal nowadays, if this was like pre-1990s I'd have been institutionalized. I was completely nonfunctional as a child and well into my early 20s. Just had zero progress in life in nearly every aspect.
>>
I'm not a tranny, I'm a regular guy and I can relate to this. Not being happy because of one thing you'll never be able to obtain. For me that's a just someone who loves me.

I worked hard, really hard to get to where I am in life, but it seems people will only ever like me for my money.
>>
Pretty much yeah
I have a loving partner, stability, I can work, I can make friends

At the end of the day I do not pass and can never be a cis woman and it cuts deep. A pillar of my existence is just gone
>>
>>8153182
>but it seems people will only ever like me for my money.
if ya got money, go out with money...
>>
File: Oskar Zwintscher - Sehnsucht.jpg (48KB, 512x407px) Image search: [Google]
Oskar Zwintscher - Sehnsucht.jpg
48KB, 512x407px
Not really, of course I've been living with depression for most of it, but it didn't make me immobile. I'm aiming at some kind of artist career, which would actually be a complete failsafe if I end up being a hon. Troubled artist who's also obvious tranny, that shit sells.
Regardless, it's like the one business where you can be weird as fuck with a snowflake name without anyone batting an eye.
>>
>>8153124
No. I'm happy and fulfilled.
>>
>>8155597
Can you give me some tips on how to be happy and fulfilled?
>>
>>8155619
I don't know. I got extremely lucky and it probably wouldn't apply to anyone else's situation.
>>
>>8153159
???
>>
>>8155595
>creative stuff
>business
I wish
>>
>>8153182
no you don't get it

when you are a tranny, you will never have normal life and many career options are closed for you, literally inaccessible.

being unlikable or never meeting a person who loves you is something all people struggle with, you aren't any special. trannies struggle with it too, and ADDITIONALLY with so much more!
>>
>>8155724
As an AGP you should be capable of that.
>>
>>8155748
>many career options are closed for you, literally inaccessible
Which ones?
>>
File: 1492179787362.jpg (211KB, 956x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1492179787362.jpg
211KB, 956x1496px
>>8153124
definitely, even though i pass a huge chunk of my life has just been empty and because of that my social development has atrophied to shit. Idk how to maintain a social relationship with anyone especially when it comes to potential intimate partners. It's not like i don't talk I reach out and conversations go well but then they just seem to stop talking to me out of random. Anyways at this point all i can hope for is getting a job and spending the money on anime, food and videogames to distract myself from all the shit life teased me with until I die and either feel nothing or maybe if there is a god they would turn me into a cis female in heaven or if being lgbt is evil then being a sexy succubus working for the devil sleeping with all the men who spited me in life.
>>
>>8153124
Dissociation is a difficult gift to receive. Many will be destroyed by it.
>>
>>8155569
>if ya got money, go out with money...
what do you mean? Like get a prostitute?
i'd rather not. it can buy love, it can buy sex but that's not the only thing i want in life.

>>8155748
>something all people struggle with
this isn't the case, sure some people do struggle with it, me being in that camp, but the majority of people just dont.

> and ADDITIONALLY with so much more!
i wasn't trying to belittle what you guys go though, i know it must be hell and i feel for you.

All i was saying is i can relate to it, be it a little, but i can sort of understand in the sense of having something that's unobtainable as your goal.
>>
>>8156282
>what do you mean?
simple, go out with other people who have lots of money.
>>
>>8156407
>go out with other people who have lots of money.
while that seems like a good option, it's ever harder to fit into their social circles.
i have a few friends with about the same amount of wealth but i'm not really attracted to them. i prefer women, but to find a wealthy, single woman who's young and into me? its a needle in a haystack and the needle might not even exist.
>>
>>8153159
T. Nontransgender
>>
>>8155754
Fuck off cara
>>
>>8156583
You're really bad at recognizing posters.
>>
>>8156572
you don't get to pick who's trans. sorry.
>>
>>8156644
>implying everyone who posts AGP isn't caraposter

You fit the bill lmao
>>
>>8155810
>all the men who spited me in life
who?
>>
File: 1461015670111.jpg (347KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1461015670111.jpg
347KB, 1200x1600px
>>8153124
>FIRST
>WORLD
>PROBLEMS
>DRAMA
>QUEEN
>>
>>8157236
>>8157102
>>
>>8157145
all the guys ive been on dates with who stopped giving a shit after i told them. especially this one famous youtuber.
>>
>>8153124
Basically, I'm not saying I can't be rich and have a loving partner a good career etc because I'm trans but I can't appreciate any of it because I am, It's not the thing I want. I would swap a lot to be cis.

And its easy to say "well we alll have things that we can never get, even if you became cis you would then have other problems." but no nothing like this, this is pure torture.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.