[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is a gay board, and we're supposed to talk queer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

I know this is a gay board, and we're supposed to talk queer and here and shit but you guys suck as a board, like you guys are never funny and always so serious or like typing up retarded shit

Tl;dr quit sucking dicks and entertain me, fucking faggots
>>
>>8149852
This is why you wear a swimskirt.
>>
>>8149852
being lgbtq+ is serious business
>>
>>8149857
I wear male swim trunks and blame it on the fact I have a birth mark I'm ashamed to have on my leg. Which is true I hate it and wish it wasn't there I would rather wear a swimskirt but hey it's an excuse.
>>
>>8149852
Trannies need an echochamber much more than the rest of the acronym. It helps them assure them that what they're doing to themselves is remotely normal or natural. Add to that the fact that they're mostly NEETs so (plenty of free time) and an average depressed teenage girl attitude and you have /lgbt/. No funny allowed.
>>
>>8149884
Why do you choose male swim trunks?

I don't think it's such an odd choice for cis girls anyway.
>>
>tfw you are gay but all of your /lgbt/ friends are way too uptight and generally boring to be around

that's why I usually end up hanging around straghties most of the time even though they keep making gay jokes and shit
>>
>>8149937
how are they uptight?
>>
>>8149852
what do you mean 'gay board'? this is /tttt/, 4chan's dedicated board for discussion of transgender, transgender, transgender, & transgender topics
>>
People's interactions are often based on the atmosphere of the room. If you come into a room and everyone starts spouting negative things, your response is likely to be negative. This creates a sort of chain reaction that's difficult to undo, seeing as to do so would require a removal of ego from both parties, and admitting that either you're not fully right, or that the other person isn't willing to budge or let go of their own, often long-standing beliefs, despite being presented with facts or evidence. One would assume that anonymity would remove this sense of pride, as these people are not going to affect your lives, but it's a bad habit to break. Your best option if you don't want this outcome is to introduce a new topic that can appease both parties without letting them feel like they've lost ground.

In short, be less boring.
>>
>>8149943
they always just wanna talk politics and world trends and shit, meanwhile I'm type of guy that makes jokes out of everything. I came out at high school to everyone over the PA system mostly because I thought it would be hilarious.

Actually shit, that's probably why my straight friends keep making gay jokes huh. Like it doesn't really bother me, but it does sorta run interference with my bf some of my family.
>>
>>8149852
Why do so many women put eggs in their bathing suits? Does it keep them warm?
>>
File: tranny bugurt.png (222KB, 828x974px) Image search: [Google]
tranny bugurt.png
222KB, 828x974px
>>8149859
>lgbtq+

kys
>>
>>8153028
You're right, it should be lgbtqia+
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.