[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are mtf transexuals and cis lesbians the biggest trolls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

why are mtf transexuals and cis lesbians the biggest trolls?
>>
>>8149388
Male brains.

Notice how it's never straight mtfs.
>>
>>8149388
Do you think FFS would save her?
>>
>>8149458
it did for the most part, but remember, you cant completely shave away all the hon
>>
>>8149481
That's sad
Regards sadfrogs
>>
File: kater_franz_marc.jpg (63KB, 600x490px) Image search: [Google]
kater_franz_marc.jpg
63KB, 600x490px
>>8149481
interesting i didn't know she got ffs.
>>
>>8149481
She obviously hasn't had FFS, or if she did, it was with Spiegel lol. You can at least tell she never had forehead reconstruction.
>>
>>8149388
What makes you think you're a successful troll when no one even noticed you until you forcibly gave yourself a name?
>>
File: vux2.jpg (33KB, 249x218px) Image search: [Google]
vux2.jpg
33KB, 249x218px
>>8149391

>cis-lesbians
>male brains

Pick one

>In heterosexual males the male hormone was processed in the scent area but the female hormone was processed in the hypothalamus, which is related to sexual stimulation. In straight women the sexual area of the brain responded to the male hormone while the female hormone was perceived by the scent area.

>In lesbians, both male and female hormones were processed the same, in the basic odor processing circuits, Savic and her team reported.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/12689293/ns/health-sexual_health/t/research-finds-differences-lesbian-brains/
>>
>>8149546
So lesbians are kinda like, asexuals who prefer women? Is this the reason for bed death?
>>
>>8149599
According to that, it's a choice that is determined objectively. Obesity is the reason for bed death.
>>
>>8149599

Nah they're just playing 4D chess when it comes to attraction while males and straight women still rely on animalistic pheromones.

If anything it proves the "year 7 break up" that often happens with homosexual males and straight couples after the body gets used to the partner's pheromones.
>>
>>8149599
All women are like that. His link isn't accounting for the differences between how men and women process sexuality.
>>
>>8149546
>>In """lesbians"""
Try again without including bisexual girls.
>>
>>8149737
This. I hate when they do a study on lesbians and taint the sample size with bisluts, skewing the result.
>>
>>8149505
>>8149481
She hasn't had FFS why the fuck would she do that when she's a supermodel because of her andro looks.
>>
File: tumblr_nph77bvblg1rpgpe2o1_1280.jpg (502KB, 1280x813px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nph77bvblg1rpgpe2o1_1280.jpg
502KB, 1280x813px
>>8149764
I don't know I figured Fiona would know more about her than I do because she is always spamming her pictures, who cares anyways.
>>
>>8149388
Both are filled with nothing but hate.
>>
>>8149764
So she can finally pass.
>>
>>8149737
>>8149744

>not taking a woman identifying as a lesbian seriously
you guys are transbians who are mad cis lesbians won't sleep with you arent you
>>
>>8151936
It's cis lesbians who hate bisluts, a tranny wouldn't even think to complain about that. Unless she's role-playing as a cisbian.
>>
>>8151936
Despite popular beliefs many trans lesbians date cis lesbians without an issue. Additionally not all trans lesbians give a shit about cis lesbians. They are just out to date women they think are cute. It is only on 4 chan that this imaginary rift exists.
>>
>>8151951
>Unless she's role-playing as a cisbian.

I mean they roleplay as women anyways it's just another step down the road right?
>>
>>8151964
>It is only on 4 chan that this imaginary rift exists.

There's transwomen bitching about "the cotton ceiling" all the time.

Also those women are bisexual they are not lesbians.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 495x700px
>>8149481
>>8149458
They never had ffs you idiot. That's why when Pejic looked good in photos it was either from baby fat or during Emaciation it was from good lighting/makeup. And spare ently female models aren't allowed to have babyfat.

Ffs would definitely fix everything when it's borderline faliure
>>
>>8151982
Looked at the archive. It's literally just you who brings it up. Are your plays praising the rape of thirteen year old girls representative too then?
>>
>>8151982
>implying trannies even know what that is
>implying anyone knows who that is besides TERFs who chatter away in their containment subs
>>
File: 1488256453073.png (310KB, 457x528px) Image search: [Google]
1488256453073.png
310KB, 457x528px
>>8151995
>Looks at a 4chan archive to confirm posts on 4chan happen and that phenomenon only happens here even though you're not looking anywhere else.

Bonus points
>"You"
>I'm everyone who disagrees with you
>Anonymous message board
>>
>>8152035
You'd be more credible if your all your posts up till now weren't advocating collective responsibility and punishment.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.