[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/g ovt-provides-gender-serv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

File: 1483574984940.jpg (201KB, 912x758px) Image search: [Google]
1483574984940.jpg
201KB, 912x758px
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/govt-provides-gender-service-for-kids-who-fancy-themselves-as-transgender
stop being a trend
>>
>>8148563
>Christian social conservative news site
You actually expect me to read that?
>>
File: 1481338768467.png (142KB, 511x564px) Image search: [Google]
1481338768467.png
142KB, 511x564px
>>8148563
>that image
Does it really matter that some of my ancestors were Christians? Before the Roman Empire, all my ancestors were pagans. :|

>that article
A surprisingly measured and reasonable analysis of young trans and questioning or "gender-confused" people.
>>
Also from this site-'California comsidering law forcing universities to commit abortions on campus' and 'Pro-lifers have courage, liberals don't even know what courage is'.

This seems like a fair and legitimate site.
>>
>>8148563

But the Christians were the aggressors during the Crusades. The Arabs didn't even care about the First Crusade, until word got around how ruthlessly the Franks had acted in sacking Jerusalem.
>>
>>8148566
It's retarded. The line between what it thinks will actually happen and what it knows there is no chance of happening are very much blurred.
>>
>>8148598
>the aggressors
Wasn't it a response to the Muslim conquests?
>>
>>8148566
>>8148578
ok here is another site fags
http://www.dailywire.com/news/15404/gender-expert-says-teens-are-becoming-transgender-amanda-prestigiacomo
>>
>>8148712
It's another conservative fake news site, try again. Also, very telling that both articles site the same single doctor on the issue.
>>
>>8148563
>that image
thanks for the cringe
>>
>>8148610
It took place centuries after the Muslims took the holy land, if it was really about claiming the holy land for Christendom, they Would've crusaded 400 years earlier.
>>
>>8148907
>haha it makes me ashamed to be a fag so im just gonna call it cringe!
is this what your ancestors fought and died for? so you can be a fucking pussified fag?
>>
>>8149049

My ancestors were fucking peasants press ganged by fucking lords into dying for fucking myths. I pity the bastards.
>>
>>8149230
how do you think they would feel if they saw their offspring become a effeminate cockguzzling fag?
>>
>>8149235

They couldn't read; who gives a fuck?
>>
File: 1489336484856.jpg (594KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489336484856.jpg
594KB, 1800x1200px
>>8149245
>they couldnt read so their opinion doesn't matter
i think you are just trying to excuse your disgusting lifestyle, how could you not want to be part of pic related?
>>
>>8149321
Why would I want to be a part of that?
>>
>>8149321

My Polish, WW2 vet, Great-grandfather probably wouldn't approve. He could read, FYI.

But cute edgy posts mate, I could make some jibes about Dresden, but I won't because I'm an adult and Dresden was a monsterous affair.
>>
>>8148563
>implying the crusaders even fought on their own land most of the time
>implying they weren't just on the payroll of a handful of greedy lazy fucks looking for easy slaves and gold
>implying they didn't rape or enslave anyone themselves

triggered
>>
>>8148712
>Inconvenient Flashbacks: When Obama's White House Guests Flipped Raegan The Bird

>You'll Never Guess Which Left-Wing State has 6 of the 10 most polluted cities in America

Are you even trying?
>>
>>8150256
t. leftard who never tries
>>
>>8150287
I understand it's easier to dismiss criticism by generalizing someone as "the other team", but it's also an easy way to dismiss you as an idiot if yiu just start making false assumptions about me.

That is, assuming you're actually trying to make a poiny, and not just jerking off to low-hanging bait.
>>
>>8150331
>I understand it's easier to dismiss criticism by generalizing someone as "the other team",
You mean like >>8150256 ?
>>
>>8148712
It's as good, as linking to Sputnik or RT on political issues. Lmao.
>>
>a medieval peasant actually having decent armor and a sword
>>
>>8150345
That's not about being conservative, it's about being accurate and unbiased journalism. I'm aware a lot of mainstream media is somewhat guilty of it at times, but sites like these just serve as echo chambers that serve to just reaffirm whatever angry opinion you already had by hiding the full facts and steering you to the conclusion they want rather than letting you think for yourself and make your own observed opinion.

As a point, it's as legitimate as saying your friend totally agrees with you therefore it's right.

I don't mind things that challenge the way I think, in fact, I welcome them. As long as they're based on facts and reality, not some manipulated statement to make you look right.
>>
>>8150389
In the eye of believer anything confirms his faith. Leave him.
>>
I love how the term "fake news" majestically backfired on the mainstream media. Go on CNN, tell me again what I can and cannot read. I need a good laugh. What a joke. Every day I'm more and more convinced the internet itself is a psychology experiment cooked up by DARPA. Incidentally useful, coincidentally necessary. Okay, continue shitposting.

Anyway, this trender news isn't news at all to /lgbt/. Besides that autistic manchild Caraposter, everybody knows kids aren't ascribed agency because their brains aren't fully developed. You can put 'em through a battery of tests, but these little snot-nosed shits believe in fairies and their own lies, and sometimes they poop themselves. Are you kidding.
>>
>>8149049
>is this what your ancestors fought and died for? so you can be a fucking pussified fag?
Yes, as a matter of fact they did. They fought so that their children could live free, and not become slaves to fascist collectivism.
>>
File: 1480268188617.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1480268188617.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>>8150714
nice excuse, why don't you square your shoulders and act like a man for once?
>>8149498
for honour and glory
>>
File: 1444753081885.png (359KB, 1017x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1444753081885.png
359KB, 1017x1500px
>>8150706
Don't try to tie me into things that you as a total man could never hope to understand. Stop obsessing over me and stop thinking that "fake" and "real" news know anything about what we're talking about.
>>
>>8149235
they're dead so why would I care about what they think?

Even if they were alive it wouldn't matter anyway? Should they not feel bad for being Nazis if I'd prefer them to be gay faggots like me?
>>
>>8151081
*don't try to talk to me about things
>>
>>8151081
1. I transitioned and you didn't.
2. Are we not supposed to talk about the chief cancer of this board? It's a little hard to ignore when you make several threads a day.
3. Nobody knows what you're talking about, because you've combined a unique blend of outmoded science and delusion.
>>
File: 1483402192105.gif (2MB, 300x155px) Image search: [Google]
1483402192105.gif
2MB, 300x155px
>>8151137
nah because they fought for their people and a cause, and you literally suck cocks
>>
>>8151170
The fact that you talk like this and transitioned, just shows that you're illegitimate. I'm not Cara btw.
>>
>>8151197
Unlike the self-hating, agoraphobic, anxiety-ridden perpetual "boymode" Shinjis on this fucking board, I got on with my life. You think I care what someone like that thinks of me? I'll never even meet them unless their mom takes them out grocery shopping, hiding their conetits in an ill-fitting sweater in the middle of summer.
>>
>>8151269
>that projection
Woah slow down there.
>>
>>8151296
Bullshit. This place is crawling with the spitting image, and you know it.
>>
>>8151310
Uh huh. Tell me more about how every one here who disagrees with you conforms to the traits you hate about yourself.
>>
>>8150231

Yeah, but Constantinople had it fucking coming, maaan.
>>
>>8151322
Except I don't hate myself. I know that may be a little difficult to understand. There's a reason the shrinks used to force patients to live as a woman as part of their treatment. Deeds speak louder than words.
>>
>>8149016
>Conveniently forgetting all the muslim slave raids of Southern Europe depopulating coastal lands, Muslim conquest of the Iberian peninsula and returning attacks on Constantinople.
Yeah, Muslims were totally cool people, they dindu nothin
>>
>>8150231
this.
Also most violence during the crusades was committed against other Europeans.
>>
>>8150389
>That's not about being conservative, it's about being accurate and unbiased journalism
How are either of the stories you quoted false? Both stories are verifiable, not opinion peaces.

>>8150580
Says the guy who plugs his ears and yells "la-la-la" whenever he sees any site that doesn't conform to his ideology.
>>
>>8148563
DEUS
GEVALT
>>
File: pope-francis-1.jpg (36KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
pope-francis-1.jpg
36KB, 620x465px
>>
File: (1).jpg (9KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
(1).jpg
9KB, 251x251px
im not transgender
>>
>>8154265
lol people in Iberia practically welcomed the Muslims cause the Visigoths were shit. Also:

>Forgetting about Viking slave raids on Al-Andalus
>>
>>8154265
>durr
yeah they pretty much didn't in iberia.
>>
>>8148563
>glorifying a time where an infected papercut killed you
>posting about le honor and glory on 4chan
>using /pol/'s Armada of buzzwords

Dance useful idiot, dance.
>>
Pretty sure OP's pic is about the battle of tours. It never even mentions the crusades. Why are faggots so bad at history?
>>
>>8150971
>why don't you square your shoulders and act like a man for once?
Why should I? I do not perceive myself as having in innate desire to do so, nor do I have reason to believe that doing so would lead to a consequence that I consider to have a net positive value. So the only reason I would have for doing it is that you request me to, and since you are neither someone I admire and wish to emulate, nor someone who is likely to reward me for doing so, expending the slightest bit of energy to do so would be irrational. That is exactly what my ancestors fought against - the idea that people should be compelled to perform actions which they could find no rational justification for, by people who themselves were unwilling or unable to provide a rational justification for the actions they demanded of others.

>>8151189
>and you literally suck cocks
Yes, and? You literally post Nazi flags on a Chinese cartoon imageboard. If the previous generation disapproves of their descendants having sexually fulfilling lives, what makes you think they would think any higher of you? Is wasting your life away in front of a computer screen, raging at the nonexistence of a world which never existed, and never will, really what they would want you to do with your life?

>>8155590
/pol/ themselves have conflated removal of Muslims from Europe with the Crusades for a long time now, so you really can't blame people for thinking the image is just another case of /pol/ being ignorant of history. Also the style of armor worn by the European soldier is easily recognized as "crusader armor", and certainly isn't what you'd expect to see worn by a 8th century peasant soldier.
>>
>>8149235
Isn't someone homophobic today? They themselves only cared because someone else more clever than them told them God hated them.
>>
>>8148563
The last panel is me except I don't think islam is a religion of peace, i think it's slightly worse than christianity
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.