[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 031: How to overdose on estrogen Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 23

File: ye old guide.jpg (1MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
ye old guide.jpg
1MB, 2344x2203px
>Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
>HRT related medical experiences and research
>Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶ Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic HRT info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ TransDIY: https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

old thread: >>8110268
>>
First for starting to leak from the nipples
>>
>>8148353
Congratulations!, how many months in are you?
>>
>>8148333
Ranma a cute. A CUTE.
>>
>>8148643
You are now my bestfriend :)
>>
BICALUTAMIDE
>>
Can HRT affect your tolerance to heat/cold? I've always been a total weak bitch when it comes to cold but since starting on HRT it feels like I'm living in a constant icebox.
>>
>>8150804
I believe thats actually an observed effect it has, I am not sure why but so many MtFs report getting colder easier
>>
>>8150804
>>8150819
I have this too. I have low ice and heat tolerance after HRT. Cold especially is very rough for me now.
>>
Quick question, I'm currently on 50 mg Bica to slow masculinization and im taking Pueraria Mirifica on an anon's advice to give the effects of HRT a test drive with less danger of losing fertility really fast. Is 1,000 mg a day enough (What I'm on now) or should I up it to 2,000 where I've seen some people suggest?
>>
>>8150804
>>8150819
>>8150877
Get your TSH levels checked faggots, you're probably developing hypothyroidism
>>
>>8151408
I do regularly, actually. I had hyperthyroidism for several years, it's since calmed down to normal levels, but it occasionally dips down to hypo levels.
>>
I'm about to jump from 4mg to 6mg oral valerate (like progynova but a cheaper brand).

Do just just swallow up all 5 pills (3 estrogen pills, 25mg cypro and 1,25mg finasteride) at the same time like its nothing?
Is it dangerous? So many pills at the same time feels weird

>>8151408
>you're probably developing hypothyroidism
My mom has hypothyroidism and I just went to get that checked because I had some symptoms and it's very likely that I also get it, and the cold symptom just got worse on HRT.

But I just don't have anything. It's really weird.
>>
>>8148643

<3

>>8148333

These are cool triples. And Ranma is going to be a cute. CUTE!
>>
I woke up today with a really bad cramp on my left shin. I started bica + raloxifene 20 days go. Am I getting deep vein thrombosis or something?
>>
>>8152279
No, you moron, you take the estrogen spaced out throughout the day.
>>
>>8152847
No... there's no need if it's valerate. "Moron". I dunno about the other pills on top of them though.
>>
>>8152872
Not that grill but you are supposed to space oestradiol valerate throughout the day (eg. my doctor has me take 4mg in the morning and 4mg at night).
You should probably ask your doctor about this next time you see them, although I guess its kinda awkward to space out 3 pills.

>>8152279
That's totally fine. I take 2 x 100mg spiro, 2 x 2mg progynova and 1x 100mcg eutroxsig (thyroxine supplement).
It doesn't matter how many meds you're on, so long as they don't interact with each other.
>>
>>8152279
Spacing out your pills is usually a good idea.
You should take them with food as it causes your stomach to concentrate esterases in the stomach lining which cleave the valeric acid off.
>>
>>8153177
My doc told me it's no problem to take all 3 at the same time, but I kinda forgot to ask about taking it with the rest of the pills too. Since just coming back from work and just taking everything sounds pretty convenient.

But since >>8153214 also recommends it then I guess I'll just take some of them in the morning.

>>8153214
>to concentrate esterases in the stomach lining which cleave the valeric acid off
I have no idea what you just said but it sounds cool and complicated so I'll believe you
>>
>>8153235
>I have no idea what you just said but it sounds cool and complicated so I'll believe you
estradiol valerate is not metabolized by the liver (or at least not predominantly anyway), it's metabolized by random esterases distributed throughout your body. Your stomach lining usually gets quite a large abundance of them in the mucuous as it responds to food and produces acid since that's how we metabolize food. So by the time your body absorbs it there's no estradiol valerate left, only estradiol. It's technically supposed to boost blood concentrations of estradiol by avoiding metabolisms that occur further within your body.
>>
>>8153267
Oh. That makes sense. Thanks for the explanation anon
>>
>>8152566
Does it feel warm? any pain at all? it might just be muscle atrophy, 20 days seems far to early for bloodclots
>>
>>8153267
Does that mean that swallowing a valerate pill gives more bioavailable estrogen than swallowing a hemihydrate pill (eg. estrace, estrofem)? I'm asking because there are some hemihydrate pills that can't be dissolved (ie. lupin-estradiol) and I'm wondering if taking a valerate pill is objectively better than that. Because at least valerate has a protective coating and thought into how it metabolizes.
>>
>>8153793
Very painful. But no warmness or stiffness. I am also getting a light but consistent headache throughout the day, every day.

I took cypro+estradiol valerate for 2 months, 3 months ago, but stopped because boobs.
>>
>>8154466
>but stopped because boobs
b...but boobies are great!, i love my squishy soft lovely little boobies :3 feel so good <3 they make everybody happy :D
>>
>>8154269
It's an interesting thought but I don't think there's a clear way of knowing without legit testing.
>>
What B12 supplement do people take? I knew cypro users wanted to take it but didn't bother until I got curved fingernails which is apparently from B12 deficiency. Is there any other stuff I should get too
>>
>>8155150
If you don't have malabsorption just take a generic. You can take cyanocobalamin or methylcobalamin losanges/sprays and shit.

Just a bit of advice, you should take pills 15 minutes apart from each other in general. This helps your body to process them properly.

Now my question: If I suspect low E levels, and do not want to transition, how much E should I take?
>>
>>8155161
More info on B12:
- water soluble and impossible to OD on, just get a 1,000 IU tablet or something
- should also consider folic acid in conjunction
>>
>>8155161

I hadn't heard that before about taking pills separately. Good to know about the vitamin tho
>>
>>8155173
Sometimes things work together, like iron and vitamin C, but it can also work as an antagonist, like Vit D blocks immediate iron uptake.
>>
when can i start taking progesterone? seems like most people start after a year or more?
>>
so i cracked a month ago and bought a bunch of pills. Cyproterone and Progynova. I also happened to start smoking the same month because i felt like dying and have been on and off cigarettes for years. I told myself ide quit if i ever started taking the pills, because i thought i had moved past it. But i caved, booked an appointment with a therapist, and started taking the pills. Whats the chance of heart attack/clot or whatever, taking the recommended doses as above and continuing to smoke about a pack a day?
>>
>>8155643
Nicotine negates the effects of hrt lol
>>
>>8155698
serious? fuck. I love smoking. I guess ill have to quite today then. Problem is, i have a bad oral fix, and if im not smoking im probably going to start eating alot of junk food again. Smoking has helped me stick to my diet so well.
>>
>>8155788
Get a vape and stick to 0 nic..
>>
>>8155788
chew a lot of gum
>>
>>8155859
lol just bought gum. Bye bye, marble lights.
>>
So how do you know if Bicalutamide is working? I started on 25mg, and upped to 50mg after 2 weeks. If I have leftover cypro, should I take it with my bica just to be safe?
>>
I'm not sure I should start HRT.

24 Engineer, I like my work and can live as a guy fine. Mostly worried about how it will effect work life/social situations as I want to get into management.

Been on and off on starting for like a year and half now. Is it worth trying it and going androgynous just to see if its really in the cards?

I'd say I identify as a man but want to be a women or at least look like one.
>>
>>8156799
If you can live as a guy fine then there's literally no reason for you to.
>>
genuine question

what do femboys even look like as they get older? like 40s/50s/60s.
>>
been on mtf HRT for 16 doses (1 dose/day) and am feeling pretty good, is it meme magic placebo or not?
>>
>>8156862
Dysphoria makes you feel like shit
>>
>>8156867
i'm just wondering if it's actually doing something or if it the placebo effect at that point (because i did feel worst before starting but it's gotten better)
>>
File: JOd4t6T.gif (1MB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
JOd4t6T.gif
1MB, 500x225px
>>8156858
>what do femboys even look like as they get older? like 40s/50s/60s.
>>
>>8156875
For me 16 doses in my nipples started hurting so no I don't think it's placebo
>>
>>8156858
>>
File: qwe.jpg (17KB, 371x323px) Image search: [Google]
qwe.jpg
17KB, 371x323px
Does anyone know if raloxifene leads to a feminine fat distribution?
>>
>>8156767
I think it takes 4-12 weeks for it to get at full effect, I tried to swap from cypro recently and noticed body odor change so I went back on cypro at half dose and overlapping them instead for a month or so.

Body odor can change fast both ways so that can be a good external indicator I guess.
>>
>>8156914
>raloxifene

it looks like it effects bones more than fat but i can't be bothered to read it.
if you want to know, you can do the reading:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raloxifene
>>
What is the benefit of Bica over Cypro besides erections?
>>
Did anyone notice any difference after switching from pills to injections?
>>
>>8158076
it is safer on your liver?
>>
>>8158069
Obliterates body hair. Marginally safer in terms of side effects and liver damage.
>>
>>8158131
But you can't track the efficacy through bloodwork right? And you get erections and like feel like you're on T?

Idk if I like the sound of that. What's the usual dosage? The reduced body hair is REALLY tempting.
>>
>>8158085

E isn't metabolized in the liver though, AAs are.
>>
>>8155170
what does folic acid do for you? i have sickle cell trait and my dad says to take it daily....but how would it assist in Hrt? Also is there something i should know about having Sickle cell while self medding?
>>
>>8158131
>obliterates body hair
explain? how does bica reduce body hair anymore than a pure androgen like cypro would??
>>
>>8158682
It completely blocks DHT conversion, any normal AA blocks androgen production but you will still have serum Test which will get converted to DHT if you haven't blocked 5-ar reductase
>>
If I go on cypro for a while then switch to spiro will my T still be obliterated??
>>
>>8159053
> any normal AA blocks androgen production but you will still have serum Test which will get converted to DHT if you haven't blocked 5-ar reductase

so AA's do nothing? i don't understand
>>
>>8159065
bica blocks effects, cypro blocks production long term.
>>
What is the best estrogen to take with Cypro?

Shots aren't an option since i am just starting hormones, but i want something that won't be hard on my liver...i heard in this thread though that estrodial isn't hard on your liver at all?
>>
>>8155150
VitaFusion B-complex gummies, one per day plus the usual 2/day multivitamins
>>
I'm debating whether or not to buy Finasteride and do a Cypro + Finasteride combo or just buy Bica.

Cypro is making me really depressed but I'd feel even worse if I had a "male brain" since I'll feel like I'm on T with Bica right?

I'd just really like to feel normal again. Does the fact that I've been on Cypro for 6 months and have 20 ng/dL for T change anything?
>>
>>8159078
if you're stopping production won't it stop the effects as well?
>>
>>8159136
Yes, cypro does stop effects. all AAs do. Bica is just a bit better at it initially.
>>
>>8159136
Bica blocks DHT conversion, AA blocks testosterone but not DHT conversion.

You could have tiny amounts of T but some may get turned into DHT
>>
>>8159153
Oh okay thank you so much, last question i want to take a sublingual estrogen since i'm going to be startign with cypro.

Which estrogen do i take and what dosage do i start out on? Does what i'm saying even sound right...what would you recommend
>>
>>8159167
Take 2mg for the first month and move it up to 4mg, if 4 isn't enough move up to 6 or 8.
>>
>>8159177
Thank you anon, estrofem 2mg a month it is initially it is.
>>
Will drinking milk/dairy effect HRT? I don't wanna pump me full of bovine hormones desu
>>
>>8159083
Estrofem sublingual
>>
File: jetiniljestradiol1.jpg (7KB, 240x142px) Image search: [Google]
jetiniljestradiol1.jpg
7KB, 240x142px
Is anyone take that?
>>
>>8159135
What are your E levels? Depression should only be a symptom in cancer patients that do not take E with it, not MtF's.
>>
>>8159673
My last test had me at 98 for E. I've since gone up from 4mg estrofem to 6mg estrofem.

I'm also switching to injections once they get back in stock.
>>
File: 4242424242.jpg (764KB, 2417x2098px) Image search: [Google]
4242424242.jpg
764KB, 2417x2098px
24 years old
2.5 yers hrt
Finasterid 2,5mg
Ethinyl Estradiol 1,10mg
Acidum folicum 5mg
Cyproterone acetate 12,5mg

What wrong witch me?
>>
>>8160026
You look angry when you are tilting your head downwards
>>
>>8160026
Dont know but you should suck my feminine benis
>>
>>8160026
smile, stop glaring
>>
>>8160051
>>8160055
>>8160213
Maybe i can take advice for hrt.
I not look like girl or mtf who take hormones over two years
>>
>>8160026
Forehead and brow is the problem.
>>
>>8159053
Is that true? I've only read that bica prevents androgens like T and DHT binding to the AR despite DHT having a higher affinity for the AR, never heard of bica preventing conversion of T to DHT
>>
I'm currently 21, if I take bica till I'm 30 then stop, what would happen? Would it go back to how it was originally?
>>
Do I need to take Finasteride with Bica or is it unnecessary?
>>
>>8160850
It is unclear why you would block your testosterone for nine years and then stop. It would probably be better just to trail hormones for a while and see if you like the changes.
>>8161654
If you have a full set of hair, bica blocks DHT so fina is unnecessary.
>>
>>8161898
I have a head of hair but my temples have receded.
>>
What kind of effects will I experience on blockers but not HRT.

Should I get a blood test if I'm not taking estrogen?
>>
>>8148333
>Ethinyl Estradiol 1,10mg
>Cyproterone acetate 12,5mg

Ethinyl Estradiol is really bad for you. It's artificial, has a high blood clot risk, and the estrogen level can't be measured in a blood test. 4mg of Estrofem/Estrace is better because it's natural and doesn't have those problems. If you switch to Estrace/Estrofem, make sure you dissolve them under your tongue.

Your cypro dose is okay-ish but for some people it's too low. If your testosterone is in the female range then there's no reason to change it. Otherwise, try to ask your doctor to increase it to 25mg.
>>
>>8162399
Meant to reply to you, >>8160026
>>
>>8160026
get better estrogen and be my gf
>>
>>8160342
This. I thought bica blocks androgen receptors. Finasteride blocks dht conversion.
>>
>>8162628
So you need Finasteride with Bica?
>>
>>8148333
yo, got myself on spiro and estro for about half a year now. after a couple months in i was shooting blanks, y'know clear nut and such, but it just stopped all together now. now every time i jack off i feel a FUCK TON of pressure but it never amounts to anything. had to squeeze out a couple of drips and its stark white. the fucks goin on?
>>
>>8163169
No because dht binds to the ARs, which bica cancels.
>>
>>8163592
Okay, thank you.

Would you say that Bica would be better at treating hairline loss than Finasteride?
>>
>>8163618
Yes, finasteride loses its efficacy over time, and also only helps with one form of DHT.
>>
>>8163631
Okay cool.

I've also heard about the effects Bica seems to have on body hair for people.

I had a pretty hair lower half pre-hrt, it's thinned a bit on HRT but it's still no one near where I want it to be.

Is it possible for someone like me to get near-hairless? I'd really like to not have to get laser all over my lower half.
>>
>>8163563
I dunno bro, sounds crazy shit yo
>>
>>8163631
Would it be a bad idea to be on both Cypro and bica at the same time? Both to stop production eventually while totally blocking all T receptors?
>>
>>8163563
Natural selection

You should probably go to the doctor, a couple months and you maybe able to reverse it
>>
>>8164370
I wouldn't do that long term because you need T to create red blood cells
>>
>>8164370
You shouldn't need to be on two AA's cos if you're taking an estrogen with bica then your body will gradually reduce its own T production to female levels hopefully
>>
Okay, so I was self medding for 3ish months at 4mg progy, 200mg spiro daily and most recently at 2mg progy and 200mg spiro daily.

I got through to a doctor. Blood test said 269 pmol/L Estradiol and 119 pmol/L Free Testosterone 12 hours after a daily dose described above. This make sense to me according to what I was taking I suppose.

Now, the doctor prescribed 12.5 mg cypro and 2 mg estrace. I'm kinda worried that that's not enough AA.

How does that compare to what I was taking before? Does anybody have any studies or anything about the efficacy of 12.5 mg cypro at reducing T?
>>
>>8165312
I can only give you my personal experience without exact numbers. I was in 200mg spiro and switched to 25mg cypro, it felt like the spiro was garbage because suddenly my balls atrophied and my erections disappeared forever.
Cypro is so much more powerful, I wouldn't worry about 12.5mg personally, but you can ask him why 12.5 and not 25, maybe convince him to try on 25mg for starters and go to 12.5 after your balls died.
>>
>>8165388
Oh he already prescribed and I already have the medication and stuff, stuck with it for 4 months at least.

I didn't want to argue because I'd been fucked around for so long by other people that I didn't want to ruin the one opportunity that was finally going (nearly) perfectly.

I guess I'll see.
>>
>>8148333
So talked to my doc today about lowering my cypro dose from 50mg to 25mg as my T has been nuked for several months, he thinks its a good idea to taper off the cypro, but i was shocked when he said i should e able to stop cypro entirely and just rely on estrogen to do testosterone suppression by itself.

Is he fucking crazy? There is no way in hell i ever want to stop Cypro while i still have testicles
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
>>8160248
maybe
>>8162399
>f your testosterone is in the female range
yep, its low
>Estrace/Estrofem
maybe i try it or not, In my country a bad choice of pills and doctors
>>8162484
why EE bad?
>>
Can HRT affect hearing?
I noticed all my music started sounding different for some reason??
>>
>>8165963
Its the estrogen awakening your emotions girlll
>>
>>8165981
lolno, music was already the 1st thing making me emotional before starting anyway.
It doesn't change how it feels, it's just, different, not in a good or bad way.
>>
Does anyone else get estrogen injections for St. John's in la? If so how is it??
>>
>>8165993
literally estrogen. your brain is different on

how things physicially feel, how things look.

You're a lucky son of a bitch...i wish i had hormones to take
>>
>>8165943
>why EE bad?
>>8162399
>>
>>8159547
No. its bad
>>
Should I take cypro and Dutasteride together? Or is that over kill? I heard dutas really helps with regrowing hair and works better than fincar.
>>
File: tenor.gif (572KB, 162x178px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
572KB, 162x178px
>When your nipples are constantly hard, poking through your tight clothes and leak if you press them.
>When there is a hard 'bulb' under your nipples about the size of a gumball (legit what is that am I dying??))

I'm hardly even a month in. is shit happening to fast??
>>
>>8172026
So lucky!, i am jelly
>>
>>8171789
Cypro and dutas is good combo, as cypro will nuke your T and dutas will make sure any remaining doesn't get converted into DHT

i take 50mg cypro 0.5mg dutas and 6mg estrofem
>>
should you take a progesterone with cypro? I thought i remember reading that not being necessary.
>>
>>8172026
Those are called breast buds, they're normal
>>
Which estrogen doesnt give you boobs? Im gonna be take it with bica.
>>
>>8172467

None
>>
>>8172472
damn, really? W/e, just said fuck it and ordered estrofem with the bica.
>>
>>8172360
I heard cypro itself has progestonic effects.
>>
>>8172026
>leak if you press them.
check your prolactin
>>
>>8172712
how do i do that?
>>
>>8172722
blood test, like everything else
>>
>>8172026
What's your dosage? Just wondering.
>>
What's the best way to stop ladyboners? I sometimes get erections when my bf gives me hedpats.

I take bicalutamide could I add cypro maybe? or switch completely
>>
>>8172785
I've been on spiro for months and nothing happened. After three weeks of cypro my dick is like dead.

So yes.
>>
>>8172712
On the same boat as the other Anon, I can't get a blood test until July. Will I die?
>>
>>8172798
Really? 100mg Spiro was enough to stop my libido and boners in like a month.
>>
>>8172799
most likely not, i had prolactin levels of 1200 in whatever unit its measured in, it was dangerously high said my endo, but going off oral pills lowered it by itself
>>
Do any of you take PrEP? Does HRT have any negative interactions with it?
>>
>>8172744
I take two pills of spitonolactone 100mg morning and night
and estrofem 2mg 12 hours apart
>>
So I will start spiro soon.
I already know the general recomendations (rehydratate often, keep the K intake low), but I don't have a clear idea of which food has high levels of K in order to avoid it. I mean bananas are widely known for that, but what else should I avoid aside from bananas?
>>
>>8174020
potatoes and avocados, but you can still eat them, just don't make them staples of your diet or anything
>>
>>8174020

I'm pretty sure potatoes are also fairly high in potassium.
>>
anybody else use inhouse pharmacy?

>put in my order on the 25th at 3am...
>purchase still pending

this stuff isn't fun to meme around with anymore, just want to start mones...
>>
So I'm looking for advice. I don't really know if I want to transition yet. A lot of people say the fact that I'm even considering it is a good indication that I really am trans. I have a prescription for estradiol and spiro. Should I just try them for a couple months, see how I'm feeling on them? Or should I work out my feelings before I take them?
>>
>>8175375

It takes a couple days to process, and then it takes maybe another 10 days or so to arrive.
>>
>>8175501
thanks anon, i ordered the estrofem 2mg, should i split it in two and take them in the morning and at night for the first month or take the whole pill at one time?
>>
>>8175548

I never split mine but that's because I took valerate, no idea on sublingual. I think sublingual doesnt last as long or something so you should split it but I'm not sure.
>>
>>8175585
yeah i wish i could do valerate but i'm doing cypro and i don't want my liver to go through double trouble
>>
>>8175608

Valerate isn't processesed in the liver
>>
>>8175612
sounds like i got memed on. I don't wanna cancel my echeck but rip me
>>
>>8175612
It can be, it just usually isn't.
The enzyme is located in nearly every location of the body.
I posted about it in the other thread and as to why you should eat food with your E valerate as the stomach produces its own esterases in response to food which metabolizes estradiol valerate.
No reason to subject your liver to worse effects when your stomach lining can do the same. Eating food with estradiol valerate in studies has been shown to increase estradiol concentrations by about 20-30%.
>>
>>8175654
>>8175548
Thoughts on estrofem? should i be taking it at different times of the day and eventually switch to valerate?
>>
>>8175743
I'm not sure about the hemihydrate. The entire reason behind the valeric acid is to eliminate 'unknowns' in the digestive process. If you have the hemihydrate you should absorb is sublingually as far as I'm aware
If you swallow it you'll lose much of it due to digestive destruction.
>>
>>8175805
i'm asking if i should take the estrofem aka hemihydrate more than once during the day? like split up the doses for morning and night..people seem to do this alot i don't understand
>>
>>8175820
There's a lot of different thoughts on it as to whether you should mimic biological effects.
Estrogen in cis females is not constant but at the same time inconsistent hormonal levels in women causes numerous health defects.
Personally, I'd say splitting dosages is best, but taking them with food basically accomplishes that. It expands absorption times. But even so, split it up, and take with food and you're pretty set.
>>
>>8175863
how does one take a sublingual "with food"
>>
>>8175881
You don't lol
Only take estradiol valerate with food. Otherwise don't worry about it.
>>
>>8175893
So can i get away with not splitting up my dosages through ought the day or no? Sorry i didn't realize you were referring to valerate lol
>>
>>8175375
I ordered on wednesday last week and it shipped on saturday of the same week, just be patient :)
>>
>>8175902
Split up your estrofem (hemihydrate) doses. I take one before bed and one in the morning.
>>
>>8176049
ty anon-kun
>>
>>8175902
No don't take it all at once.
Splitting it up is generally always recommended.
Just depends on which method you take it as to how you go about regulating average blood levels.
>>
File: degeneracy.png (60KB, 837x463px) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.png
60KB, 837x463px
Ugh, do I do it? It's pretty expensive considering my strapped budget.
I'm just so sick of feeling like I want to be someone else.
>>
>>8176099

Do it.
>>
>>8176099
>>8176105
bica AND cypro...why?
>>
>>8176099
If you're concerned about price take out the bica, you don't need it in the long run.
>>
How do I take a pill sublingually? Do I just put it under my tongue is there a certain way?
>>
>>8176121
Whoops, I'm retarded. :X
>>
>>8173324
Is this too much estrogen? I'm self med-ding so I'm only working off of this guide and the instructions on the containers.. I don't feel sick or anything but the hard breast bulbs. assuming I simply follow the instructions exactly and the guide. will I ever run the risk of dangerously surpassing my limits. and if so what are the risks of doing so >inb4 death
>>
>>8176346
No 2mg is actually a rather low dose.
>>
>>8176346
You need to take blood tests and see of you are in the normal ranges as cis women would be.
>>
>>8176375
I don't think I've heard of single tablets getting 'bigger' than 2mgs should I bump up the dosage?..
>>8176400
Do I just go to a regular walk in clinic and ask for my blood checks on estrogen levels?

I'm really fucking lost here do I run the risk of damaging anything with the rate I'm doing things?
>>
>>8176099
Their bica is expensive but I guess because it's branded? Qhi got 28 tablets for €20 generic ones though.
>>
>>8166322
Mkayy, that's funny then. Just never read about that before, I guess most people don't spend most of their awake time listening to music.
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>8173088
I had 1000 in pre-HRT test, should I get scared? 1st in-HRT test is soon...
>>
So I've been having a ton of problems buying hormones, and I was wondering if maybe anyone could help? I'm trying to buy off of In House Pharmacy, but I can't get echeck or bitcoins to work. Ihp denies all my echecks because they're not partnered with my bank, and I can't seem to get bitcoins anywhere. There's no reasonable cash to coin rate on localbitcoins and coinblock keeps denying my card and telling me I should contact the provider. Any suggestions? Could I use a prepaid card on coinblock maybe? Should I just open a new bank account so I can use echeck? What would be the path of least resistance here?
>>
>>8177493
Use coinbase.
>>
>>8177692
Sorry I meant to say coinbase not coinblock in the post, I'm just kinda retarded. But yeah, it keeps denying my card and telling me to call the issuer, do you know why that might be?
>>
>>8171180
Why?
>>
>>8177701
I'm not sure about that. I connected my bank account to it using the routing and account numbers.
>>
Nobody will ever think of you as a woman.
>>
>>8177094
probably, but i guess your endo will tell you if there are any problems
>>
>>8177818
endo? explain?

i am getting private labs done and my blood is being checked for the female range. Do the people tell you if something is wrong or something? i assumed i was on my own
>>
>>8178089
yeah, i have an endocrinologist to tell me what to do and what is going on and prescribe me the medication
not needed but it helps i guess
>>
Guys originally i was going to self med because HRT was going to take too long to get from my doctor....but i sent her a message and she says she'll write me a prescription as soon as i send her where my pharmacy is....

So now i have decisions to make. I can either start out on the incredibly low spiro/estrodiol dose they will give me....or i can go ahead with self medding and start cypro (which is way better from what i've heard)

What do i do?
>>
>>8178188
Why not get a prescription for cypro? Even if it's not available where you live as long as you have a prescription you can order it online and send the bill to your insurance. Just order it from a legit pharmacy though, not like qhi or in-house lol
>>
>>8178207
>Even if it's not available where you live as long as you have a prescription you can order it online and send the bill to your insurance. Just order it from a legit pharmacy though, not like qhi or in-house lol

how do i do this? PLEASE TELL
>>
>>8178207
>>8178264
i already bought cyproterone from online a few days ago but it hasn't shipped yet...but it was from inhouse. What are LEGIT online pharmacies?
>>
>>8178310
There's overseas pharmacies setup for unapproved cancer medications that many people use.
I'm not 100% sure how it works as I don't live in the US and cypro is available where I live. I just know there's laws for importing unapproved meds if there's sufficient need
>>
File: Nk7WJhQ.jpg (17KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
Nk7WJhQ.jpg
17KB, 270x320px
I just got e today (1mg) and I really want to start but I'm still waiting on a banking appointment. I've been on low spiro for the past month but it hasn't done a heck of a lot. YMMV aside would it be a super bad idea to start now if I should be getting an appointment in a week?
>>
>>8178207
>Why not get a prescription for cypro?
Not them but
>Living in Norway
>Any medication imported must come from EOS
>All medication must have Norwegian instructions and package
>Only the state hospital of the capital of Norway can diagnose and prescribe cypro for trannys
>>
>>8178633
>norway
>being inferior to sweden in every possible way
im not even surprised
>>
>>8178360
Here's some information on this
https://www.fda.gov/aboutfda/transparency/basics/ucm194904.htm
>The individual importing the drug verifies in writing that it is for his or her own use, and provides contact information for the doctor providing treatment or shows the product is for the continuation of treatment begun in a foreign country;
So it sounds like as long as you order from a pharmacy that shoves all your info onto the package or whatever it is perfectly fine to order it.
>>
reposting since /mtfg/ is a useless shithole

Okay, so what the literal fuck.

I went out of state to an place that had an IC doctor because my own state is an archaic shithole.

Things went well! The doctor seemed like a really cool guy, we talked a good bit about things, he went over the different application methods of estrogen and so on. After talking, we decided that depending on the results of my blood test, and if I had low T or not, I'd be getting on either oral/sublingual e or patches.

Yesterday, I got a call from one of the assistants telling me that my T was normal. I go on the clinic networks website to check things, and wew fucking lad, I got a prescription for spiro and 0.05 mg patches.

What the fuck is going on? Am I just brain damaged and panicing needlessly, or was there some sort of mistake made?

I've talked to some friends and they've all told me that patches are a useless meme, are they right? They said that taking estrogen orally is safer, which is directly at odds with what the doctor was telling me about how most of the bad effects come from oral medications going through the liver.
>>
how's this sound for a self-med routine:

>Month 1: 50mg spiro
>Month 2: 100mg spiro, 2mg E
>Month 3: 200mg spiro, 4mg E
>>
>>8181255
Scrap the first month routine, start with the second one.
>>
>>8181303
yeah? i heard you should start with just AA for the first month because if you take E while you still have your base T, the E wont do anything.
>>
>>8181316
It's not exactly wasted, but if that worries you, start with 100mg spiro at least.
>>
>>8181316
Other poster is right about a month at 50 is unnessecary.
From what i've seen from others:, ease yourself on with 1 or 2 weeks at 50mg spiro then go to the 100mg spiro 2mg E and so on.
You dont need a month of easing on
>>
>>8181255
Why not Cypro?
>>
How do take sublingual pill?
>>
>>8181255
> spiro not cypro

enjoy your Hondom
>>
>>8181609
1. Place under tongue in spongy area away from teeth
2. leave it there until it completely melts
(may require moving it around depending on if its coated or not)
3. done
>>
>>8180936
Oral and sublingual get grouped together when its technically incorrect to do so. Oral (i.e. swallowed) does indeed put some strain on your liver due to the drug passing through and being processed but its a non issue unless you are on like 8mg estrogen. sublingual enters the blood stream directly and bypasses the first-pass liver processing and is the most effective method after injections.

To your point, patches do work well for some, but don't work well for others. It provides a more consistent and stable release, but not everyone is receptive to it and it is difficult to get high enough E levels, from what i've heard. Thats likely why people call it a meme.
If you are concerned about this, bring it up with your doc. Tell them you would prefer sublingual or something and see if they change your prescription or tell them you dont want to have a patch on your skin all the time.
>>
dumb question is it the blocker or e that makes you sterile?
>>
One nipple is a bit larger than the other is this normal?
>>
I had a slight numbness/weakness in my right leg that took a bit of running around to make it go away. No pain. Am I dying from bloodclots?
>>
>>8181959
The blocker. Your body wont do much with the E if it is still producing and using all the T.
>>
>>8181974
Yes
>>8182081
Probably not a bloodclot. I constantly worried when initially taking hrt but such pains are normal.
>>
>>8182283
what should i look out for clot wise?
>>
taking a spiro pill and a estrogen pill at the same time wont make either less effective will it?
>>
>>8181647
Okay, I think I'm going to try and go with a sublingual thing though. I'm worried though, the doctor I visited (while I was out of state cause fuck the regulatons and waiting times here) seemed to have no idea what sublingual things are. He mentioned "hearing" about people dissolving medications under their tongues but had never had a patient do that personally, so that's worrying.

I also had a panic attack last night and tried asking all my friends who are trans about it, most of them seem to say that patches are shit, but one said that patches are better and all her friends prefer them.

This is making me so nervous and worried, I just want to right thing for me.
>>
>>8181610
Do explain this meme.
>>
>>8183142
I don't think they are memeing. I was on spiro for months and even though I had the correct T levels, I couldn't see any difference and also my libido and erections were almost the same.
Once I changed to cypro, I could feel everything at the same time. My skin changed, my muscles atrophied, my erections disappeared, my balls became tiny. And only after 1 month.
>>
>>8183150
is cypro unavaliable in the US or something?

Also forgive me if I remain skeptical, HRT doesn't work all at once from what I hear, what hit you was probably the watershed moment of things finally starting to have big effects.
>>
>>8183153
3 weeks after 50mg cypro my balls and muscles were literally hurting, then my muscles melted and my balls were very noticeably smaller when nothing had happened after months on spiro. Suddenly I couldn't get an erection unless I really really wanted it.
Honestly I very much doubt it was a coincidence, especially when other people report the same.

Also yeah, doctors don't prescribe cypro in the US, you have to buy it online.
>>
>>8181575
>>8183164
Isn't cypro incredibly more expensive too?
>>
>>8183192
Not really, considering you have to take 2 100mg spiro pills everyday while with cypro you just take half a 50mg one, or 50mg at most.
>>
>>8181647
Okay, so I was talking with the nurse earlier and they mentioned that they put me on the 0.05 MG patches because of a family history of strokes. I need to talk to family members and verify that.

But yus, this is important. Are patches/sublingual pills equal in terms of "They have minimum side effects/avoid first pass through the liver"? If so I probably will switch to pills just because they seem easier to do.
>>
File: germam.jpg (385KB, 550x766px) Image search: [Google]
germam.jpg
385KB, 550x766px
Y'all, how does my my hormone regimen sound for staying a femboy:
200 mg of spiro
0.1 mg estrogen patch for blood clots
3 to 6 month cycles of 60 mg Ralox for boob growth
>>
>>8183153
Cypro was tested at 300mg/day ages and ages ago, FDA found the liver toxicity at that dose unacceptable and didn't approve it, then better prostate cancer drugs came along.

Of course, HRT doses barely do anything to the liver, but the FDA's not likely to run it through approvals again.
>>
>>8183150
so you switched from spiro to cypro? how'd that work. can you just immediately switch from spiro to cypro with no bad effects?
>>
>>8183682
I stopped spiro for a week just in case. I doubt it would do anything even if you switchef immediately anyway but I dunno
>>
>>8180936
>0.05 mg patches
1 of those is equal to about 1.5 mg oral
so it's not a lot
>>
>100mg spiro first month
>add 2mg progynova for months 2-4
>take blood test
>+100mg spiro, +2mg progynova, or both, depends on results

is this a good plan? currently at the end of 2nd month.
>>
>>8183630
I don't know why you would choose spiro over bica and keep a functioning penis.
>>
>>8183682
I switched immediately and felt like the testosterone came back for a week or 2 until the cypro kicked in, in switching again to bica now ~8 months later and currently overlapping them at adjusted doses for about a month
>>
>>8183806
every plan is dependent on your own body, but that's a very similar plan to what I worked out with my doctor. my advice is to exercise daily, even if you're skinny. I never had any problems with my weight but I gained 20 lbs due to estrogen
>>
>>8182594
don't do this. Space it out a bit
>>
>>8183951
fuck...
but has it been making it less effective?
>>
>>8183951
How long should I space it out?
>>
>>8183951
stop spreading misinformation
it's just fine to take them at the same time
>>
>>8184301
>>8184093
>>8184095
you can take both at the same time just not right on top of each other, i mean you can it's just less effective.Take the aa and e at least 30 minutes between eachother if possible if they are both consumables.

>>8184301
In what world are downing both pills at the exact same time 100% efficient?

It's more practical to take them a few hours or so apart if possible
>>
Should I take estrofem with raloxifene? Don't want to lose hip gains.
>>
>>8185052
> it's just less effective
[citation needed]
>>
I'm in Canada and I'm wondering, how illegal is ordering from QHI? Like, is it safe to pay with credit?
>>
>>8185650
In Europe but I'd guess it's the same, they don't sell 'controlled substances' on QHI so it's all legal to posses and use, just not import.
In that's the case, if caught they'll just destroy the package and notify you and that's it.
(Canada may be different in terms of importing prescription medicine though idk).
>>
>>8185052
>In what world are downing both pills at the exact same time 100% efficient?
>It's more practical to take them a few hours or so apart if possible
can you explain why? because im not getting it
>>
I'm 3 months on 100mg spiro and 2mg progynova for 1 month, went to 4mg within 2 weeks . Anyway im out of cash and I still haven't taken any blood test, yet.
My chances to get a one for free is not granted without proper documentation, aka gate·keeping.

Idk I feel so lost. How bad is quitting in this situation?
>>
File: 1491764413099.png (16KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
1491764413099.png
16KB, 259x224px
I just started Progynova 1mg and yesterday I had a slight chest pain (more irritation really? Wasn't painful enough to be horrible, just exist) and I had a headache that's lingering even up until today.

On the information sheet listed in the box it says to "immediately stop if-- migraine or worsening of migraine ... unusual abdomen pain that doesn't go away after a short while'

I don't have the abdomen pain now (yet? I just woke up) and I've always had migraines a lot.

At what point should I be worried? Because these were listed under 'stop immediately if' on the information sheet and not just as side effects.
>>
>>8187031
Stop being a hypochondriac
>>
File: 1493216510640.gif (65KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493216510640.gif
65KB, 540x360px
>>8187232
I'm not, just attentive to side effects for things. I just want to know how many days I should be on these to see if it gets any better, and if it doesn't I'll stop them and talk to my doctor next time I visit.
>>
I'm getting Bica soon but I'm on Cypro.

Why do I need to wean off Cypro? How long should I take until I'm completely weaned off?
>>
>>8187350
>Why do I need to wean off cypro?
Because taking Cypro means you're making Bica entirely useless to even take. Unless you mean, why do you wean off them? In which case it's because the endocrine system is a frail eggshell and just slamming something down abruptly and changing meds instantly will hurt your body internally in more ways than you can imagine.

Depending on your dosage, go on half and then wait 2 days, then go on half again and wait another 2 days, then introduce half a bica, then 2 days, then a full bica.

Basically over a week. 2 weeks if you want to be careful.
>>
>>8187398
Different anon here, I'm switching off spiro 100mg to Cypro. How would i go about doing that?
>>
I'm thinking of switching from 100mg spiro to 25mg cypro instead of increasing spiro dose to 200mg.

1. Is it really more effective than spiro?
2. If I run out of money, how bad is cypro withdrawal?
3. Is 25mg usually enough to eventually kill my T level? It might be slower than 50mg but I can't afford 50mg.
4. Is testicle shrinkage permanent? If my balls get completely nuked does that mean I don't need to take AAs anymore, ever?
>>
>>8187412
Same process. It's pretty much the same for all hormones.

Identify the lowest amount (25mg Spiro for example), and then use that as a base.
100mg is what you have now; Clearly you've been taking it for sometime so you don't need to wait anymore, go to 50mg spiro for a few days, then to 25mg, then introduce the lower dosages of Cypro and then bump it up based on what people tend to go by (Spiro is 25mg increments for example).

Half applies, but double doesn't necessarily always apply. Though you can if you want, but Cypro is pretty friggin' strong at what it does so you may shock your system in say, going from 50mg to 100mg of cypro (100mg is fucking excessive for cypro, I'm just using it as an example here) where as 25mg>50mg is fine, but 50mg>100mg is pretty huge leap.
>>
File: 1430559772590.jpg (108KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1430559772590.jpg
108KB, 1024x768px
little over a month in right nip hurts a bit left is a bit more sensitive. should i be concerned
>>
File: 1491907978078.jpg (209KB, 891x890px) Image search: [Google]
1491907978078.jpg
209KB, 891x890px
>>8187536
>Is it more effective than spiro?
Fuck yes it is.
>How bad is cypro withdrawel?
You'll live but don't expect an easy life.
>Is 25mg enough?
Better than nothing right? 25mg is fine, 50mg is just better that's all.
>Testicle shrinking permanent?
Yes and your dick might shrink too. Extreme penis shrinking is 2". These are irreversable. If your balls get killed and you stop cypro you'll still carry the shrinkage but your balls will eventually begin producing testosterone again. The only 100% effective method of stopping your balls from creating testosterone is to cut them off.
Your fertility will be gone on cypro too, and so will all your dick functions. If you stop cypro one day because you want your penis functioning again expect it to be a year long process.

Cypro is heavy stuff, treat it with caution. If you're unsure about the direction you're taking, cypro is not a good idea.
>>
>>8185650
>>8185888
a big if there in the states if its a small order (got two of e about half a year) then theres not much to worry about. if buying a 5 year supply of sprio and e id not be surprised if they pulled it

by the way love the canadian money you guys have super jelly
>>
>>8187575
Thank.
Also, dick shrinking means that I will have problems when I get SRS, right?
>>
>>8187616
No. Cypro will actually help a lot, and they give it to even guys when they ever do penile/genital surgeries because there's nothing worse than the dick deciding it needs to get an erection during an operation which can cause a large amount of blood to be spilled.
>>
>>8187336
Sorry you just seem overly anxious about something that seems like nothing.. Eg. You're just starting out hrt and may be internally stressed out for taking such a step in the first place, and stress/anxiety can lead to both of the symptoms you describe to have (among many more).
And you also said migraines are nothing new to you so I wouldn't put that too high either.
Stop or get checked if you really think it is something but worst case scenario you'd be looking for allergic reactions though.
>>
>>8187552
What if I don't do this?
>>
File: LinkYay.jpg (56KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
LinkYay.jpg
56KB, 280x280px
>>8188192
It's alright, I know I come off as wrong sometimes. It was just an inquiry because what better way to ask about the frequency of side effects than here, right?

I've been on HRT for a while, but not Progy. I'm taking it alongside another cocktail to see if I can get a bit more of a kick from what I'm currently taking, so due to the nature of them clashing I need to be attentive and any information on such things is valuable.

I could just google it but then I'd be running into posts from menopausal women saying stuff, when I'm male.

I know hypochondriac stuff, I've posted to help Anon's regarding it before. You need to be attentive to what you're getting and how things are changing, while at the same time question minor things too; Like I've had headaches before, was this a case of just a normal migraines? Or it's instigated by progynova? Because migraines are caused in Progynova. Were it a side effect I'd remain silent and see how things go.
It's just the cause of concern of "if migraines, stop taking IMMEDIATELY", "if unusual abdomen pain that doesn't go away, STOP TAKING IMMEDIATELY", like why? What's it doing that's making this so urgent in stopping to take in this very instant? I just started. I would've thought you need things to settle a little, like with all meds.

That's what has me worried. I don't want to stop but this sheet of information is saying I should stop.

Just because I had a single migraine and some slight abdomen pain doesn't mean I'm going to stop right away though, not until some days pass and I was thinking 3~5, but if these issues are 'so urgent to stop taking immediately' then I'd like to be told "Why"? Like, "Oh yes it's literally killing your internal organs and you should stop" or something.
>>
File: 81ff02e96769ef81a3ee801de70f8bba.png (513KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
81ff02e96769ef81a3ee801de70f8bba.png
513KB, 1000x1000px
>>8188247
Then enjoy feeling miserable and having a variety of wild side effects. You can pretty much get anything and everything and you'll feel incredibly crap for up to 2 weeks.

You wont bleed out your ears or anything, but I'm talking nausea, dizziness, fatigue, hot flushes, internal pains maybe, stuff like that.
If you're so desperate to change then you're very much welcome to change your course of direction, but if you don't stick to it and then decide later on to go back or do something else then you're seriously hurting yourself. Think of the endocrine system as an eggshell, and not easing your body with new meds and instead just dumping them in full volume is like cracking the eggshell; Do it again and another crack forms. Eventually you break it and enjoy your huge flood of problems.
>>
>>8150889
don't take more than 1000mg of purera mirifica a day. You'll just end up ODing,

ODing on that shit isn't pretty and you're recommended to see a doctor if you do. Hell, they tell you to contact a poison hotline so no. I'd say don't take any more.
>>
So i just got my order of cypro and estrofem,
what are the dosages I should be taking per day?

I had the info up from another anon before but I forgot to save them.
>>
>>8187568
Welcome to female puberty
>>
>>8181255
Week 1: 100mg spiro
Week 3: 200mg spiro
Week 5: 4mg sublingual E

50 and 100 mg spiro doesn't do anything to testosterone. The reason why you want to ease it on is because of possible allergies. After you've verified that you don't get allergic reactions from it, you might as well take the full 200mg dose.

Almost no one is allergic to estrogen (lupin-estradiol is an exception) so you might as well take the full dose once your T is suppressed. As someone else said, E does nothing when there's T, in your system, so taking it in the first month is really just wasted money.

After 6-12 month, you can cycle 100-200mg progesterone and do intermittent fasting with cardio throughout to accelerate fat redistribution.
>>
>>8188386
25 mg cypro, 4 mg E.
>>
>>8188250
>running into posts from menopausal women saying stuff
What difference does that make though? Estrogen act pretty much the same in woman and men anyway.

As for searching 'progynova headache';
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=258692.0

And as to why it says stop immediately I'd guess is more because they need to cover their asses in case of anything, which is also why it's not specified any reason.

You just gotta feel for your guts, if it was literally killing your organs you'd probably be in an agonizing pain as well and having no doubt whatsoever.

The chest pain mentioned earlier couldn't just be boob pain either? Since you've already been on hrt a while.. I get pains there to some degree almost every day, though usually not persistent for long.
>>
>>8148333
Inhouse or all day for those of us trapped in burgerland?
>>
>>8189104
All Day is okay, but they don't sell Estrofem or Cypro last time I checked.
>>
Not going to be able to start taking anything until about a year from now. I fucking hate waiting.
>>
File: tumblr_of7k99JVGP1vxnjybo1_500.jpg (65KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of7k99JVGP1vxnjybo1_500.jpg
65KB, 480x270px
Cypro vs Spiro? I guess bica too but idgaf about my dick.
>>
I just got back my first blood test and my estradiol is at 63 pg/mL on 4 mg progy/day. Should I go ahead and double that to 8 mg/day to try to get up to the 150-250 range, or is that not how it works?
>>
>>8189166
Cypro if you are trans, spiro if you are a retard, bica if you are a femboy
>>
>>8189518
What are the summary of the pros/cons? I heard Bica has hair lose is it just body hair or head hair? If so that's super shit imo.
>>
>>8189688
Bica has a reputation of reduced body hair, not head. But so does cypro anyway.

spiro
>deuretic with antiandrogen side effects
>not very strong
>expensive because two pills a day

cypro
>very strong primary antiandrogen
>common side effects are good things like dick death and ball atrophy
>good price because you take just half a pill or a pill at most

bica
>good antiandrogen
>hard to keep track of how well its working because it doesnt show up in blood tests and your genitals dont change
>keeps erections, libido and fertility, which is good if thats what you want
>>
>>8185052
>In what world are downing both pills at the exact same time 100% efficient?
why wouldn't they be? that they don't have 100% effieciency because of that doesn't make any sense
>>
>>8187536
>how bad is cypro withdrawal?
not bad at all if you take 25 mg, probably won't even get any
>>
>>8189764
I'm not 100% sure if HRT is right for me but I think I should try it at least so I know for sure. (Been on the fence for like two years) What would you say is best for a few months to see how it makes me feel?
>>
>>8190363
I'd say spiro, since its very reversible
>>
>>8189502
not how it works, try 6mg and spread them out evenly throughout the day.
>>
>>8190569
not them but i was on 6 for a while but spreading it out every 8 hour was to inconvenient so i just took 4 in the morning and 2 at night, until i eventually went up to 8 anyway, but also lowered the cypro at night.
>>
>>8190569
I thought there was no point to spreading out progy because it stays in your system for ~26 hours.
>>
>>8190363
unless you are using one of those extremely strong injectable anti androgens, HRT does not cause permanent infertility or dick atrophy. its a meme.
>>
>>8191121
even cypro?
>>
>>8191121
In some sense yes, no matter what you'll always have sperm. But you're effectively infertile in that what sperm you do have will have low mobility and for them to get a decent enough sperm sample to do an artificial insemination would be near impossible.
Many people don't go infertile until like 2 years on AAs and such though, it really just depends.
>>
>>8191121
Cypro will fucking destroy your balls for life, my man (female)
>>
>>8191132
Cypro definitely causes infertility, it has direct actions against your leydig cells
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/articles/6316812/
>>
when can you start lowering cypro? am on 50 and my t levels have been fine for almost three months.

also, should you lower it straight to 25 or to 37.5 at first?
>>
Are you meant to take estrofem under the tongue, or just swallow?
>>
>>8191603
fuck it, I'll just swallow
>>
>>8191664
>>8191603
estrofem is under the tongue, progynova is for swallowing
>>
>>8191603
Hold it under your tongue, its ideal for estrofem
>>
>>8191106
At 26 hours you want to take them twice a day. Three times would be even smoother levels which is what is best.
>>
File: question marks double.jpg (26KB, 343x354px) Image search: [Google]
question marks double.jpg
26KB, 343x354px
When on estrogen, is it possible to acquire breasts without the aches and pains of the development of them?

I have poor memory so I'm unsure if my chest has grown a little bit, but I have no aches or pains in my breast area so I'm unsure if nothing's happening or if I'm growing them.
>>
>>8193301
I've barely had any pains as well yet they do seem to be growing a bit. But my nips don't seem to be enlarging, they're still tiny.
>>
>>8193301
Depends on your genetics. Cis girls get the pains too.
>>
>>8193185
Huh, alright. Guess I was misinformed. I'll switch to 4mg in the morning and 2mg at night and check back in a month.
>>
>>8191285
I'm at 8 months and have had consistent female levels of T with cypro at 50mg. I am going to lower to 25mg when i seek my doc in two weeks, going to 25mg makes more sense than 37.5 because you just split the pill in half
>>
Would starting hrt help me gain weight?

24/5'7/100lbs

Have been 100lbs since around age 15 or so. Basically perma skellymode. Can post pic. I feel like I got a decent bit to work with but skellymode just shows my bone structure and makes me dysphoric as fuck. I feel like if I could get some body fat on me I could even approach being kinda cute. Wat do?
>>
>>8193774
If you are really gender dysphoric, then likely yes. I stayed pretty much the same weight and measurements from 14 to 19. The only additions were part of my feminine fat layer, and boobs. I already had a bit of a feminine fat layer when I started hormones.
>>
File: 1492697643678.png (366KB, 593x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492697643678.png
366KB, 593x800px
Is there any way to get Ralo without a prescription? Could I find it on onionweb?
>>
File: kryo-21188587-0.jpg (144KB, 706x450px) Image search: [Google]
kryo-21188587-0.jpg
144KB, 706x450px
>hrt makes you infertile
>Cryopreservation of sperm and artificial insemination
How many frosted samples do you need to fertilize a woman? One for one trial? Can you only use a part of it and put the rest back into the frost? If I want kids later, should I better diretly frost like 10 samples?
>>
>>8193301
My breasts are growing normally, but I have zero pain and sensitivity.
>>
Someone please help me
I am a man and I wish to be a cute girl because being male makes me want to die and I dont want to be this way.
But my girlfriend and I also want to have a baby when we move into a nicer house. I know I can freeze my sperm, but I would rather not go infertile in case something goes wrong with that. How can I be the cute girl and still be fertile and avoid testicular atrophy and stop my benis from shrinking?
I don't normally come to this board but I don't know where else to ask
>>
File: 1442249551344.gif (49KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1442249551344.gif
49KB, 200x200px
>>8194182
>wishes to be a qt girl
>has a girlfriend and wants to have children
Nice agp, hon.
>>
>>8194190
>same sex couples with kids don't exist
>>
>>8194119
They need to be kept in something colder than your freezer buddy
>>
Anybody know the difference between cyproterone and androcur? Seems like the same thing, but cypro cost less. Just wondering which I should order?
>>
>>8194532
I'm looking at QHI btw. Is cyproterone maybe the generic version?
>>
>>8194260
no shit. I could find many informations about the preservation process, costs etc, but not about how these sampes will be used in the process o artificial fertilization.
>>
>>8194260
That pic is the top of a proper cryo tank they store sperm samples in. Usually they will be larger ones than that tank.

>>8194629
>>8194119
For humans, usually just one attempted fertilization per sample, but they may try to fertilize however many eggs they harvest from the lady during that attempt. Then they implant just a few of them, and freeze the rest.
>>
>>8194532
>>8194558
yes it's the generic.
>>
T is nuked but estrogen is low on 8mg of pills, patches didnt work either at 200 mcg? and gel is probably a waste of time and injections arent allowed in the UK unless I self med what do.
>>
I got my blood tests back today and I've been looking at the charts but I was looking for a second opinion: my levels came back as .77 nmol/L (.24 ng/mL) for testosterone and 55 pg/ml for estradiol, from what I understand T is fine but my E is low?
>>
>>8195277
Yeah thats really low for estrogen, wana aim for 150-200 pg/ml.
>>
>>8195277
Forgot to add: I'm taking 25mg cypro and 4mg estradiol
>>
>>8195282
What time would be best when taking an extra dose of E? With my morning dose or in the middle of the day?
>>
What does hsts mean? I'm new here sorry if it's a dumb question
>>
>>8195053
okay, that means i should probably get at least 10 samples be conservated...
>>
>>8193314
>But my nips don't seem to be enlarging, they're still tiny.
>tfw 19 months in
>tfw still tanner 3
gettin real tired of this shit
>>
>>8195286
Add another 2mg E and see where your's at.
>>
>>8195318
>hsts
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_Strict_Transport_Security

Hint: Google is(n't) your friend
>>
>>8195300
Just space them all out, so middle of the day would work if you take one in the morning and one at night.
>>
Sorry if this is a question that's been asked a lot before, but how hard/expesnive is it to get bica over spiro in the US?
>>
>>8195318
>HSTS
HomoSexualTransSexual. Its Blanchard bullshit.
>>
>>8195429
Bica will cost more than spiro, if you are self medding it will be exceptionally more.
>>
>>8195497
>implying
28x100mg Spiro is €13
28x50mg Bica is €20

And you'll need 200mg Spiro a day vs max 50mg bica
>>
Is it a good idea to take cypro for a year for breast growth then switch to spiro to save money and my liver?
>>
>>8195844
No, but you can lower cypro dose over time.
>>
>>8195867
yeah but I'm scared of the hepatoxicity of cypro and I've got some spiro to get through as well
>>
>>8195870
You'll be fine at lower dose for a few years, just start planning SRS or orchi.
>>
>>8158609
[citation needed]
>>
>>8195844
>>8195870
The hepatoxicity of cypro is at much higher doses than trannies use. Just keep your drinking to a moderate level and you should be fine. Still get the liver tests done.
>>
>>8159265
Depends where and whether organic.
>>
>>8159265
Not sure if pasteurisation nukes the cowmones.
>>
>>8194182
Not 100% guaranteed but if you use bicalutamide as your antiandrogen you will retain genital function and probably your fertility as well.
>>
>>8195903
>>8195940
Is it true breast growth is better on cypro tho?
>>
>>8195251
Use sublingual, if that doesnt work then injections
>>
>>8159265
You have to drink a lot of milk to get the effects of the cowmones, red meat (beef) is what to avoid
>>
>>8193788
I don't have like any body fat. It's a bit unsightly imo
>>
>>8172592
If you fancy going all experimenatal, try a SERM that's antagonistic towards estrogen receptors in the breast.
>>
Can you cycle micronized progesterone even if you're taking cyproterone already? I've been looking around for days now but I can't find anything specific about it apart from hons at reddit saying it doesn't so anything . I'd be taking 100mg a day of progesterone for the first 14 days of the month. I'm currently on 25mg of cypro.
>>
File: 1463754478830.jpg (220KB, 399x557px) Image search: [Google]
1463754478830.jpg
220KB, 399x557px
Is 1mg of progynova enough to give me breasts? I want some slight feminization but no breasts.
>>
>>8197818
It depends on your current testosterone levels, if you have low T then that little amount can eventually do something.
>>
don't let one of the only constructive threads on this website die please
>>
>>8199627
It'll just be restarted.
>>
>>8195450
oh ok thanks
>>
Does progesterone increase breast size? Or is it bullshit
>>
>>8197602
I don't know if this will be harmful, but am interested in trying it too.
>>8199964
If you want to increase breast size, it's definitely worth a shot.
>>
>>8188263
Why would you need to ween off Spiro? It doesn't create any dependencies in your system.
>>
>>8200121
does cypro?
>>
>>8200130
There are some cypro withdrawals, yes.
>>
>>8200130
>>8200138
Cypro withdrawal avoidance tells one to slowly reduce dose down to 50mg/day, then one can quit. Given the dose used for trannies is only 50mg a day, then it isn't much of an issue.
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.