[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it considered so controversial to suggest to someone that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1393856115128.jpg (121KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
1393856115128.jpg
121KB, 700x990px
Why is it considered so controversial to suggest to someone that they not transition if you detect that they're alleged GID is illegitimate?
>>
>>8148093
*their alleged
>>
>>8148093
Cause some people for whatever reason think you don't need GID to transition.
>>
>>8148098
being legitimate allows you to spot illegitimacy
>>
>>8148131
what if it didn't though
>>
Turns out, people don't like being told what they feel or should feel. Shocking, I know.
>>
>>8148150
and yet, here you are being a fake piece of shit, talking over everyone else.
>>
>>8148107
Spooked
>>
>>8148160
I think you should feel like I'm being informative. Are you sure you're offended? I jus think maybe you're rushing into this anger, you know?
>>
>>8148093
Because you aren't a professional, you don't get to diagnose people. Even if you were, you still wouldn't do it over the internet based on what they post on 4chan.
>>
>>8148170
welcome, newfriend
this is cara, she's the anon whose faceapp you said was hot
she has very strong and very unique ideas on how transsexualism works
you will get used to this
>>
>>8148177
Ha! See? Called it. Every time, I swear.
>>
>>8148177
i'm not cara
>>
I think you would call my God illegitimate and yet I'm happy 4 years on estrogen and feel comfortable with my balls chopped off
>>
I am actually a trans solipsist. Only I am trutrans.
>>
>>8148176
why not?
>>
>>8148093
>they're instead of their

Wow, maybe you really are HSTS.
>>
>>8148177
Why do you have to spoil the party?
>>
>>8149525
why are you literally looking for excuses to call anybody illegitimate?
why does it matter?
>>
If they're really trans, they wouldn't have waited until after puberty. Their parents know what's best for their kid and only let those who are truly HSTS transition.
>>
>>8149567
No, if they make it to puberty they're not legitimate. Only those diagnosed in early childhood are true trans.
>>
Transition as in surgery or as in clothes and pronouns?
>>
File: 1401394831470.jpg (30KB, 389x434px) Image search: [Google]
1401394831470.jpg
30KB, 389x434px
>>8149578
the logical progression is
-presentation by third grade
-diagnosis in middle school
-puberty blockers by 10-11
-HRT by 12-13
etc.

not including all of the warning signs and evident behavior during infancy and toddler years
>>
>>8149603
>warning signs and evident behavior during infancy and toddler years
???
>>
>>8149603
Third grade? Ki you're retarded. You see these symptoms as soon as pre-k. If you make it to third grade without presenting you need a second opinion
>>
>>8149603
No, the logical progression is to forget about blockers altogether and switch directly to hard HRT if you don't want to grow up 6'3 like Nicole Maines. Only trenders and future regretters prefer blockers before the real deal.

Illegitimate faketranny manshouting over everyone spotted.
>>
File: smug.png (2MB, 906x1102px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
2MB, 906x1102px
>>8149638
It's in the book that Nicole started HRT at thirteen due to rapid onset puberty. If there were mistakes made that resulted in her masculinization it's because they didn't have any genetic information on her biological father.
If you skip blockers and go straight to estrogen at 13 you end up with something like Eli Erlick.
>>
>>8149652
>If you skip blockers and go straight to estrogen at 13 you end up with something like Eli Erlick.
How? Isn't that normal girl puberty time?
>>
>>8149652
> skip blockers and go straight to estrogen at 13 you end up with something like Eli Erlick.
Stop spreading misinformation, perverted intruder. Anyone with rudimentary understanding of endocrinology would just smirk at your comment.
>>
File: 1441351846891.png (249KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1441351846891.png
249KB, 600x850px
>>8149675
I mean, that would be most preferable, I was just talking about transitioning as it generally occurs now rather than the best case scenario.
>>
>>8149684
*meaning starting estrogen earlier than 13
>>
>>8149652
The ideal course preventing any setbacks that Eli or Nicole have to face every day would be having an orchi at 10, starting bioidentical estrogen at 11 then adding bioidentical progesterone at 12.
Too bad those dumb Conservatards are hon-enabling saboteurs and don't listen to reason tbqh.
>>
>>8149684
Why didn't Eli's estrogen at 13 work then?
>>
>>8149712
Without having been on blockers since 11 like most other early transitioners, they were basically just "feminizing a masculine body" as Dr. Spack says of late-early transitioners.
>>
As long as Christdumbs are in charge of this country, we will never see trans women transitioning successfully, only 6'8 Nicoles and Eli twinkhons. One day, if Allah is willing, every AMAB will be required by law to undergo testosterone-producing testicular tissue extraction whether they are trans or not in order to save a couple of people who actually are and thus would benefit from this auspicious treatment. I am sure AGPs wouldn't mind either and as a bonus man-on-man violence will rapidly go down as well.
>>
>>8149730
this
>>
>>8149627
Exactly
>>
>>8149730
Praise this message! She speaks the truth for all of us!
>>
>>8149695
We should start by eliminating Blaire White and like minded fools (who is a dangerous trojan horse for the transgender community btw) before we target the conservacucks. They are actively trying to prevent potential early transitioners from living a successful well-adjusted life and avoid the suffering of becoming a permahon.
>>
>>8150505
>thinking anyone takes blaire white seriously
>>
>>8148093
keep at it, please
>>
>>8148093
it's not
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.