[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I come out to my mom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (217KB, 570x746px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
217KB, 570x746px
Ive been struggling with telling my mom for a while, trying to say I'm gay. I always stop halfway and never can get the words out.

I'm 18 and very straight acting, the gayest thing I do is shave my legs. I think telling her will be a shock, she's a little religious and that makes me want to hold off a little.

Any tips?
>>
Trust me, any mom worth her salt can tell if her son is gay. Especially if you have brothers

If telling her is very important to you, then you can't half ass it. Don't bring it up very casually in a quick second or worse, do it as part of a joke. Have a talk about it with her and emphasize that this is important to you and that it's something you've wanted to say for a long time

If you don't think you can ever find the perfect opportunity to do it, then create that opportunity yourself. If she really does care about you she'll hear you out
>>
>>8142477

Ok. I dont think she'd know though
>>
>>8142421
>i shave my legs
She knows you're gay
>>
>>8142421
"I'm very straight acting"

"I shave my legs"

Hayyy gurlllll
>>
>>8143863

it's not THAT gay.

i don't think a mom would see it that way.
>>
>>8142421
How often do you crossdress?
>>
>>8144022

not often

how is that relevant
>>
>>8144036
Just wondering how GID you are. When do you imagine being a girl?
>>
>>8144014
Are you a swimmer?

If not, it's pretty damn gay.

Also, are you 100% positive you'll get a good response? You're only 18, I assume you're starting college soon and not financially independent. Consider waiting if you think there's any chance they'll cut you off or kick you out.
>>
>>8144062

i dont think im trans. i only occasionally think of myself as a girl during jerking off
>>
>>8144069

im not a swimmer.

but i dont think a mom would think it's gay
>>
>>8144072
Do you have any attraction to girls at all, besides envy?
>>
>>8144107

not really? the faces are kinda nice maybe

why
>>
>>8144117
AGPs are usually into girls. Off.
>>
>>8144163

how does this relate to coming out to my mom '.'
>>
>>8144168
We're low on our weekly quota of misdiagnosing people as a repressed tranny
>>
>>8143852

how??
>>
>>8144200
She just said she fantasies about being a girl.
>>
>>8144321

i'm a he though
>>
>>8144321
stop
>>
>>8144322
Sure, okay, you get to identify however you like. If you don't want to start using female pronouns yet that's fine.
>>
>>8144336

>yet

i'm not trans
>>
>>8144340
I shouldn't have said that, sorry. You don't have to ever identify as trans if you don't want to.
>>
>>8144349

IM NOT TRANS

at most im just a feminine gay guy.
>>
>>8144375
No way does an HSTS say >>8144072
>>
>>8144404

how does that make me trans
>>
>>8144411
Look, describe the times you crossdress or imagine you are a girl to jerk off.
>>
>>8144427

a masculine man humiliating me while im submissive and he makes me dress like a girl to please him
>>
Stop forcing every feminine man into trans!
The gay world needs much more feminine men!
>>
>>8144294
I don't think she knows, I shave my legs and am straight. Anon is just saying that because that's a red flag for some.
>>
>>8144485

what are other gay red flags?
>>
>>8144069
It's not that gay, I do it. Why is hair manly? It's not a beauty thing, it's just easier to clean.
>>
>>8144492
I've met guys with lots of girl friends that turned out to be gay, but signs your mom would see, not showing interest in girls.
>>
Have you ever had a partner? What gender were they?
>>
>>8142421
If you go off to college then tell her before you move to the dorms cause then she cant kick you out. If you don't move to the dorms, then just slowly build up to telling her eventually, as you're talking to her
>>
>>8142421
If you love your mother, stay in closet as long as possible.
Finding out that her son is gay is the worst nightmare of any mother.
She will cry a lot a blame herself for bringing up an 'immoral pervert' with 'psychotrauma', that will never give her proper grandchildren.
True story.
>>
>>8144529
This is a safe idea, but try not to lie to your mum.
She'll appreciate your honesty.
>>
>>8144528

no. i tried to suck my friend's dick one time. he almost let me
>>
>>8144537

ok..
>>
>>8144529

she wouldn't kick me out. lets just say i know i wont be kicked out.

at worst she'd be really mean to me while i live there tho
>>
real question though

do moms honestly ever suspect their kids of being homosexual? i've always thought they've had idealized views of their sons
>>
>>8144485
>am straight
>/lgbt/
>>
>>8144497

are you straight
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.