[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

could i ever realistically look that good or are the jews just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: killme.jpg (162KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
162KB, 1280x670px
could i ever realistically look that good or are the jews just trying to get me to waste money on hormones and then die an infertile abomination
>>
>>8142040
lose weight first
>>
>>8142040
i agree with you my man. the pic on the right is such a drastic change from the original. i mean you would probably have to wear makeup or improve your skin and then have long hair to look like that. totally unrealistic imo
>>
>>8142071
It also shaved the jaw though
>>
>>8142040
>lose weight
>dye hair blonde
>find rich arab on one of those dating sites for sugar daddies
>tell him you want to become woman
>he pays for all the surgeries with the hope you'll become his sex slave
>as soon as korean doctors turn your willie inside out you run back to the US and change your name so arab can't find and behead you
>>
File: a fucking miracle.jpg (247KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking miracle.jpg
247KB, 1024x1024px
>>8142040
Judging from your post you're probably not going to look good because you:
A) Expect hormones to do the work for you
B) Don't look after your body or skin
C) Think that a minor jaw shave invalidates any reason to actually try

If you work hard at learning how to dress, do your hair and make up and voice train you'll probably end up ok.
If you don't you'll be a hon.
It's the same for everyone unless you transition late in life or lose the genetic lottery hard.
Pic related still managed to look great because she worked hard at it.
She probably got SRS, but that doesn't invalidate her effort.
It's likely she worked hard to save up enough money for it.
>>
>>8143088
you mean FFS right
>>
>>8143088
Face is a bit obscured on the right. A nice eye level shot would be appreciated
>>
>>8143093
Yeah, but whatever you get what I mean.

>>8143094
I saved this a while ago, so I don't just have more pictures of her lying around. You could probably find something if you reverse image search.
Lighting and angles are a big part of making yourself look good just fyi (this goes for everyone, not just trannies).
>>
File: 3.jpg (102KB, 635x639px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
102KB, 635x639px
>>8142040
I want to rape my trans version

t. bear top
>>
>>8143088
So you're saying early twenties isn't a pipe dream for passing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.