[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on piercing your own ear?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Howdy /lgbt/,

I want to get my ear pierced because it's hard to tell i'm gay otherwise, but i feel like too much of a 24 year old autist to go out and get it done. Have any of you done it, and did it go well/did you experience problems?
>>
>>8140178
i have, but not for the same reason. it's really not that hard. if you do it right, you won't even feel anything, or maybe just a drop of blood.

just use any thin sewing needle and make sure everything is disinfected. or you can probably buy cheap piercing gun if you're that much of a pussy.
>>
>>8140178
if you wanna make it obvious that you're gay and not look like a fag you could get one of these
https://www.amazon.com/Exoticdream-Friendship-Rainbow-Bracelet-Wristband/dp/B012B1V8QA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1492643560&sr=8-3&keywords=rainbow+bracelet
>>
>>8140178
So your problem is people can't tell you are gay. This implies that you go out and interact with people to some degree. So my question is why would it be difficult for you to go to a piercer and get it done? Save yourself the concern of fucking it up and get it done properly. Treat it as an "overcoming my social retardation" exercise.
>>
>>8140758
I don't like going out myself. I like going out with friends though.
>>
dont get it done with a gun. just buy a proper piercing needle online for super cheap and do it yourself.
>>
>>8140178
Dude, just suck it up and get it done professionally. A lot of jewelry places do it for free with a purchase. You don't want to fuck it up or get an infection.
>>
File: 20170420_035231.jpg (47KB, 298x314px) Image search: [Google]
20170420_035231.jpg
47KB, 298x314px
I had both mine done last year for only 40 bucks. Just to a tattoo shop faggot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.