[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /lgbt/'s IQ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: iq.jpg (170KB, 1648x691px) Image search: [Google]
iq.jpg
170KB, 1648x691px
What is /lgbt/'s IQ?
>>
>>8133347
im agp so my iq must be above average
>>
IQ doesn't exist though
>>
Enough to know IQ is bullshit, I guess?
>>
>>8133557
Why is it bullshit?
>>
Don't legitimate IQ tests cost lots of money because you have to hire a bunch of psychologists or some shit to do a bunch of research in order to compare your results and all that crap?

I doubt you will find very many people who have gone through all that trouble.

Most people are just going to post meaningless scores they got from some bullshit IQ test.
>>
>>8133347
Took a real iq test in 10th grade I had a 138 iq then
>>
Taken a few real IQ tests. Been tested at 135 each time, so I'm gonna go with that. 99th percentile cause the number doesn't actually mean much
>>
>>8133569
Because it doesn't really discern how you apply intellect, only how much crap you've managed to memorize over the years. People often use it as a show of a superiority, but that's not taking into account any actual sort of use of said knowledge, nor the ability to understand it. Being able to read a dictionary isn't going to make you a neuroscientist. Just like being able to see certain statistics doesn't mean you understand the factors that led to it or it's limitations before regurgitating it as a solid fact.
>>
File: 2smart.png (94KB, 680x788px) Image search: [Google]
2smart.png
94KB, 680x788px
>>8133347
140 IQ
>>
>>8133622
The WISC or WAIS tests four areas of intelligence:

Perceptual reasoning
Verbal comprehension
Working memory
Processing Speed

The FSIQ isn't just an average of these four, it heavily favors the strongest one. So if, for example, they are 140, 110, 100, and 105, your IQ will land somewhere around 130. If you don't excel in any of those four areas, at least enough to get passed a 125 FSIQ, you're gonna have a hard time keeping up with people who place in the 130s, 140s, and so on.
>>
>>8133655
I made a mistake, only the WAIS tests for those four areas. The WISC has five very similar indexes that it tests for:

Verbal Comprehension
Visual Spatial
Fluid Reasoning
Working Memory
Processing Speed
>>
I took a test online and I was told I have a 140 IQ.
Online tests are bullshit though, but based on my academic career I'd guess I'm somewhere in the 130s. I was always in the advanced classes, scored higher on the SATs than any of my friends (many of whom got full scholarships to good schools) and on standardized testing I never scored below the 98th percentile in any subject.
>>
ive never taken a formal test but im obviously extremely intelligent and i graduated from one of the best undergraduate physics programs in the world so id estimate 2.8-3.1 sigma
>>
>>8133655
Well shit, fair enough.
Though I don't see the thrill in it, desu. I don't need a test to confirm I'm an idiot.
I've got plenty of life moments that verify that.
>>
>>8133827
>Actually admits that you're wrong when presented with evidence

Well anon, you've got a leg up on about 99% of people I've met, even if the numbers aren't in your favor
>>
>>8133655
my bf is a genius with borderline retard adhd (im not even exaggerating, i saw his wais and he got >99 on some of the cognition parts but a 4 on audio retention)

it would be extremely funny but his self esteem is all fucked up about it and he doesnt live up to his potential :(
>>
taking a real IQ test is too expensive, I've contacted several psychiatrists and the cost is always ~$1000
>>
>>8133859
I mean, denying evidence is a good way to render yourself obsolete.

I'm a stranger on the internet that you'll likely never meet. I have no fucking reason to let my ego get in the way of learning a thing or two.
>>
>>8133871
So what was his FSIQ? I imagine it would still be pretty high
>>
>>8133905
idk id have to dig up the papers but hes at least 2.5 sigma counting his borderline scores
>>
I scored a 92 IQ score when I was 18, I'm now 25 so take it for what it's worth. Although I also have dyslexia and dyscalculia so that kinda weighs the score down a little bit.
>>
I had my IQ tested growing up and I scored around 130, though I'm pretty sure that stuff is a sham because I'm a retarded tranny
>>
>>8133347
I was tested in 11th grade, it was 140.
>>
>>8133347
148 at 18, 152 at 21.

IQ doesn't mean much, it's not a measure of your intelligence, It's a measure of how well you can do an IQ test and just like with anything else the more you practice the better you get.
>>
>>8135640
It's only accurate when you're young.

Yours are inaccurate.
>>
>>8135672
literally the opposite of what's true
>>
>>8133347
113-119
;__;
>>
>>8133347
the last time i took it i got a bit over 160 or something. i was 16 and hopped up on adderall, so take that for what it's worth.
>>
>>8135672
>111 at age 8
>125 at age 10
>160something at 16
shit, am i an averagefag?
>>
>>8133347
I took an IQ test a while ago and I scored 140 but I'm a functional retard anyway. I would have gotten higher if I didn't score worse than an elementary school kjid in verbal comprehension, and autism. Doesn't mean much if then practically I depend on my mom not to forget to eat
At least I can pass as normal enough to have gotten HRT approval
>>
>>8133347
MTF 142.

Tested out of high school. I'm pretty sure im a lot dumber now.
Always found it funny getting locked up for Heroin and cops calling me stupid.
>>
>>8143203
Oh and speed is my weakest. I rock ass at perception.
>>
>>8133347
I don't know my exact IQ. I scored in the top 1% of some kind of national exam in the 4th grade and then they had me take the SAT. My score was higher than the average graduating high school senior and I was invited to the John Hopkins CTY program. Too bad my family was poor so I couldn't afford to go.
I'm kind of curious to know what my IQ is but I wouldn't pay $1k to get tested.
>>
>>8133347
100s and 90s all around
>>
What do you guys think are the IQs of regular /tttt/ posters from highest to lowest?
>>
>tfw everyone in this thread has an iq over 130/140

no one is believing your average 110 scores
>>
>>8133593
The number determines the percentile, it's normalized to 100. Confirmed not 135
>>
>>8133347

The psychologist I got an IQ test from didn't give me my actual score. Apparently it's too much for her to carry around all of those conversion sheets. What I know is that I scored in the high range for verbal and spatial intelligence. I think the other categories were normal.

What is the point of that? Who takes an IQ test to hear the same words they've likely heard all of their life instead of something solid like a percentile? If I had just done it for the IQ test I would feel gypped. Luckily, I got something else worthwhile out of it.
>>
File: 1490417410039.png (599KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490417410039.png
599KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw to intelligent for the iq test
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.