[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Read about autogynephilia "Oh my god, I am totally autogynephilic!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1425138927011.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1425138927011.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
>Read about autogynephilia
"Oh my god, I am totally autogynephilic!"
That's just pseudoscience, though.
"But if I fit the criteria then it must be real!"

>Read about indigo children
"Oh my god, I am totally an indigo child!"
That's just new age bs, all children act like that.
"But if I fit the description of an indigo child it must be true!"

>Read about Aquarius
"Oh my god, horoscopes are right!"
Horoscopes are bs, they write in such a way that it could apply to anyone.
"No, i think aquarius fits me. I tried reading the other horoscopes afterwards and they didn't fit me."
>>
>>8130093
i'm confused, how do you explain everyone in >>8054069 that experiences autogynephilia if it isn't real?
>>
>>8130093
I mean i mean i mean, like, it's like AGP doesn't have to be what blanchard's science described it as being or using his categories.

I personally see it proven in that I experience arousal to the thought of being a woman, and that for me is AGP, and there's lots of people with the same sexuality type. I don't see how it can be denied to exist, it'd be like saying that heterosexuality didn't exist until there was a scientific theory on the matter.
>>
>>8130143
>and there's lots of people with the same sexuality type

Fetishes aren't "sexuality types", don't let this get in the way of you dating other people.
>>
>>8130139
Just because AGP in some form exists doesn't mean Blanchard's take on it is anywhere near right.
>>
>>8130166
unless its the first and only kind of sexuality you've ever had
>>
>>8130168
>That's just pseudoscience, though.
>"But if I fit the criteria then it must be real!"

Where exactly did I say I agree or completely agree with Blanchard's typology? Is this really the best you can do?
>>
>>8130139
>how do you explain everyone in >>/x/ that experiences demonic possession/alien abduction/mind control/communion with ghosts if they aren't real?
>>
>>8130093
>Read about gender identity disorder
"Oh my god, I am totally GID!"
That's just pseudoscience, though.
"But if I fit the criteria then it must be real!"
>>
>>8130764
The difference between gender dysphoria and the rest of those is that gender dysphoria is widely accepted by the scientific community to be real anon.
>>
>>8131226
You could have just saved time and written "AGP is false because science says so, GID is true because science says so" in the OP.
>>
>>8130093
I think OP is on to something.

>Read about gender dysphoria
"Omg, I am totally disphoric about not being my correct gender."
It's just pseudo science though.
"But I fit the criteria,so gender dysphoria must be real."

Really makes.you think, huh?
>>
>>8130093
Who would have thought that a defunct shithead social science worker would have used terminology that meant absolutely nothing close to his intended concept that received the label?...

Some Transwomen have weird repression issues and if they've experienced male puberty, can have the male libido, despite seeking the validation of being female all transwomen crave... This just expresses itself as "Pin me to the ground and ravage my cunny, daddy"

So Blanchard is a lot of bullshit bit the literal meaning of "SelfWomanLove" in English bastardized Greek fits a lot of people.
>>
>>8132467
Thank you for your contribution, Anon "I haven't read the first thing about what I'm pretending to be an expert on" ymous.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.