[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT + Islam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

File: 1483101339495.jpg (95KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
1483101339495.jpg
95KB, 500x582px
Since you don't really have a say in the growing flood of Muslims into most of our countries, lest we be named "bigots" by other LGBT, as well as young girls and nu-males who never have to encounter them but just want to seem progressive, how are are you feeling about it?

Are no-go zones in Malmo and Stockholm making you nervous? Do you think Western liberalism will dilute and remove that aspect of their African and Arab cultures? I'm talking trends here, not outliers (as does any statistician worth a damn).

When they begin to form political parties, which get voted in (as in Holland already, and mayor of London, and so on) and your hard work is gradually undone both by them and your """allies""" how will you feel?

And why have you never thought about the consequences of Islamification before, when countries such as Malaysia are historical examples of its ability to consume the culture, government, and zeitgeist of a country?
>>
>>8129966
islam is paced to outgrow all other religions by 2030 or something???
better get used to it cause its a couple decades/centuries too late for you to do anything about it
>>
File: idontcare.jpg (36KB, 358x266px) Image search: [Google]
idontcare.jpg
36KB, 358x266px
>Since you don't really have a say in the growing flood of Muslims into most of our countries, lest we be named "bigots" by other LGBT, as well as young girls and nu-males who never have to encounter them but just want to seem progressive, how are are you feeling about it?
I don't really care.

>Are no-go zones in Malmo and Stockholm making you nervous?
No.
>Do you think Western liberalism will dilute and remove that aspect of their African and Arab cultures? I'm talking trends here, not outliers (as does any statistician worth a damn).
I don't care, so I don't have an opinion on it.

>When they begin to form political parties, which get voted in (as in Holland already, and mayor of London, and so on) and your hard work is gradually undone both by them and your """allies""" how will you feel?
I don't live in Holland or London, and where I live is not comparable to those places. I don't care about things that will never happen.

>And why have you never thought about the consequences of Islamification before, when countries such as Malaysia are historical examples of its ability to consume the culture, government, and zeitgeist of a country?
I don't live in Malaysia. I don't think about things that will never happen, because I don't care.
>>
>>8129997
>I don't care (x10)

You seem like a really cool person and I bet you listen to the coolest music. Personal I like [sigh]-core and it's subgenre [ugh]. Only people who are above it all, like you and me, appreciate such things.
>>
>>8130003
I care about things that are actually relevant to my life.
I just answered your shitty thread because everyone was ignoring it and I felt sorry for you.
>>
>>8130018
>everyone was ignoring it
Projecting.
>>
File: sadiq khan.jpg (440KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
sadiq khan.jpg
440KB, 1280x800px
is there sharia law in London or Holland?
no?
then who cares?

if only there was a board for you to clutch your pearls with likeminded people?
>>
>>8130018
>"Islam is irrelevant to me"
>gets thrown off a roof for being a disgusting non-passing tranny
>>
>>8130027
>who cares until it happens?
>>
>>8129966
I'm traveling to Syria soon so I can learn how to fly off from buildings. By the way, I'm transspecies and I sexually identify as a bird, so you will have to respect my tweet pronouns and my right to fly. Check your cishuman privileges! Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
File: manboobiespizza.jpg (76KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
manboobiespizza.jpg
76KB, 564x564px
>>8130029
Im a homo, and I live in the midwest of the USA, and I own guns just like everyone else around here.
This is not fucking Europe or some SJW safe space. This is the land where people confuse Sikhs with muslims and freak out at them (that's actually something I care about because it pisses me off). This is the land where people freak out if they even so much as teach that Islam exists in schools.
No muslim political parties will ever get elected here. And no roving gangs of muslims are going to do shit to anyone without getting their heads blown off.
There is literally no fucking way any of this bullshit will ever be my problem.
Sorry if my lack of concern for other people's problems(that are entirely their own fault) upsets you.
>>
>>8130050
>that are entirely their own fault
I agree with you on that. That's all you had to say. That it was self inflicted.
>>
>>8129966
>Do you think Western liberalism will dilute and remove that aspect of their African and Arab cultures? I'm talking trends here, not outliers (as does any statistician worth a damn).
Read this
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.920.240&rep=rep1&type=pdf
Current Muslim immigrants already have values moving closer to their country of residence and moving away from their country of origin. They aren't exactly the same as a western person obviously, but cultural assimilation is a gradual process and in a generation or two, should the trend continue, they'll be fully assimilated just as with other historical immigrant groups.

>When they begin to form political parties, which get voted in (as in Holland already, and mayor of London, and so on) and your hard work is gradually undone both by them and your """allies""" how will you feel?
What anti LGBT policies has the Mayor of London enacted?

>And why have you never thought about the consequences of Islamification before, when countries such as Malaysia are historical examples of its ability to consume the culture, government, and zeitgeist of a country?
What happened in Malaysia is completely different. First off, the Islamization of Malaysia happened 700 years ago. The world is a very different place now. Secondly, it wasn't caused by waves of immigrants or conquest, Arab traders and explorers introduced Islam to the natives who then adopted it in peace.
>>
>>8130035
Can you provide evidence that it will happen or is even possible to happen? Khan voted for gay marriage after all.
>>
>>8130050
>Im a homo
>midwest of the USA
>I own guns
Fuck me anon
>>
>>8129966
You pic missed out FGM.
>>
>>8129974
We can nuke them
>>
>>8130050
>Im a homo, and I live in the midwest of the USA,
Sounds like you might have your own set of problems there burgerboy
>>
>>8130027
>is there sharia law in London or Holland?
It's starting to happen. Advertisements in London featuring scantily clad women or phrases critical of radical Islam are being censored.
>>
>>8129966
>Why have you never thought about the consequences of Islamification before

My country has been bombing them into oblivion and doing such a shitty job that some of them are surviving and Europoors want to take them in and feed them. I want the damn Abrahamic cult wiped off the face of the Earth, idgaf about whether or not christians give out canned corn or Wahhabism is not "real" Islam. I'm done hearing their side.
>>
File: cleansing.jpg (27KB, 500x199px) Image search: [Google]
cleansing.jpg
27KB, 500x199px
>>8129966
If I was given an arsenal of weapons and immunity, or even just immunity, I wouldn't think twice of lining up any muslim subhuman I spot scurrying around my country. Everything about their cult ideology goes against my morals, and their cancerous presence will spread if they aren't met with hostility. Even better, I'd meet them at sea and sink their boats to make our fish fatter. And whoever enables them, goes with them.
>>
File: Pim_Fortuyn_-_May_4.jpg (25KB, 245x330px) Image search: [Google]
Pim_Fortuyn_-_May_4.jpg
25KB, 245x330px
>>8129966
>how are are you feeling about it?
Like necromancing Fortuyn back to life.
>which get voted in as in Holland already
You do know that's a good thing, right?
Having your enemies perform their silly antics live on television is the best way to convince people they should not be trusted.
It's the second best evidence after a terrorist attack.
>And why have you never thought about the consequences of Islamification before
FORTUYN
O
R
T
U
Y
N
>>
I have family friends who are devout Muslims. They are very friendly. At their last gathering I attended there were a bunch of children...and they were all normal. Just like all the other kids I've known.

Religion doesn't supersede the human condition.

The boys were all really into me as a role model, and they were into normal boys things (some that the Internet would call numale, like wanting to build a gaming computer in elementary school). There were only a couple girls and one of them was mad that the boys liked a non Muslim but it was obvious that that was just an excuse for some other internal frustration.

These people on the Internet devising insane conspiracy theories and actually believing them need to get out more.

Form your opinions based on your real life experiences, not what you're exposed to on the Internet.
>>
>>8131065
Do the women wear hijabs?
>>
>>8131065
If your family is secular and doesn't pray 3x a day and watch TV then they aren't functionally Muslim. Nobody is fighting over which holidays people practice, they are fighting over whether or not people are being chucked off of rooftops halfway across the world in a country completely dominated by Islam that doesn't tolerate other religious practices like your country does.

Tequila
>>
>>8131065
>These people on the Internet devising insane conspiracy theories and actually believing them need to get out more.
i just live in sweden give me a break
>>
>>8131099
Yes
>>
>>8131143
sad
>>
>>8131065
That's a wonderful anecdote.
gaysthrownoffroof.jpg
>>
>>8130981
>You do know that's a good thing, right?
>Having your enemies perform their silly antics live on television is the best way to convince people they should not be trusted.
>It's the second best evidence after a terrorist attack.
Yeah 9/11 really turned around the UK's attitude to Islam.

No, 7/7 did.

No, Lee Rigby did.

No, Glasgow Airport 2007 did.

No, Westminster last month did.
>>
>>8131213
>UK
The UK has no individual that embodies the opposition to Islam.
France has Le Pen.
The Netherlands has Wilders.
The US has Trump.
Hungary has Orban.
Sweden has Jimmie Akesson.

The UK has no real opposition to islam.
That's why the UK will never learn.
Unlike the others.
>>
>>8131261
>Unlike the others.

>implying Orban won
>implying Wilders became PM

Maybe France will prove at least one country can learn?
>>
>>8131352
>steadily gaining ground since 1982
>"yeah but you didn't win in 2017 so you lost"
Not only did Wilders win in every definition but the mind of the left, FvD managed to get seats as well, and there is a reason the left hates them more than they hate Wilders.
Meanwhile the left got utterly decimated on all fronts but they somehow won the election.

And Orban only lost his fun little referendum.
That one thing that didn't change shit as he's still building his fences to succesfully keep out the muslim horde.

I don't know why you'd consider what happened to be losing, unless you literally cannot plan ahead for more than a week, in which case you'd make a perfect politician, and a perfect leftie too.
>>
>>8131426
>Not only did Wilders win in every definition but the mind of the left, FvD managed to get seats as well, and there is a reason the left hates them more than they hate Wilders.
Ok, I thought he'd done worse than hoped, but I'm glad he hasn't.

>Meanwhile the left got utterly decimated on all fronts but they somehow won the election.
If they won then the Dutch haven't learned.

>And Orban only lost his fun little referendum.
I confused him with Hofer. Hofer lost. Orban is a good sign.
>>
>>8131065
>some that the Internet would call numale, like wanting to build a gaming computer in elementary school
yeah that's agp not numale.
>>
>>8131491
>If they won then the Dutch haven't learned.
They haven't won at all.
In fact it's impossible to form a coalition without the right wing party and the 2 center-right parties.
The right got a brutal victory, but the media likes to pretend that the left won because one(!) left party managed to improve their position a little because of the Trudeau factor.

Oh and Hofer lost because of the same reason he lost before.
Fraud.
>>
>>8129997
First they came for London, but I didn't care since I don't live in London

Then they came for Malyasia, but I didn't care because I don't live in Maluasia.

Next they came for the rest of Europe, but I didn't care since I don't live in Europe.

Then they came for me, and the US-but no one was left to help.
>>
>>8130027
I don't see it happening anytime soon(for holland), the ''far-right neo-nazi' party is the second biggest one.
>>
Fuck muslims, fuck christians and fuck kikes
>>
>>8130412
Kek, inb4 anon is burned alive on a bonfire
>>
The LGBT community needs to read some fucking history and learn that progressiveism has to be actively maintained or it dies.
I have no problem with immigrants but if you have a lot of immigrants there needs to basically be indoctrination to maintain liberal values.
>>
>>8132409
The "LGBT community" is a leftist front that cares more about pointless entitlements like "equal marriage" than ensuring LGBT people can walk the streets without fear of being stoned.
>>
>>8132455
This, obviously.
>>
Hello I live in Turkey.I am not muslim but I know islam very well probably more than you.I just wanna tell you.Dont allow to grow muslım populatıon and their cultures their freedoms because when their freedom begins nonmuslim's freedom ends.I read the quran and this book is not cute or peaceful especiallly for nonmuslims and I wanna quote from quran.Read the "NİSA-32" in english and you will understand what ı try to say.In the another way not all muslıms are terrorıst or radıcal.For example in turkey people have girlfriend or boyfriend people can wear what they want for now but not all muslims are terrorısts or radical.Sorry for my bad english.
>>
>>8130412
What problems do you imagine I have?

>>8132327
More like:
>first the guy from London shot himself in the head, then the guy from Malyasia shot himself in the head, then the rest of Europe shot themselves in the head, but when the retarded bleeding heart liberal came to me with the Muslim guy and handed me the gun and told me it was for my own good I said, "No thanks, fuck off."

No one "came for" any of those fucks, they literally begged for it with open arms.
>>
>>8132637
Thank you. We need people like you speaking about what Islam means.

>Read the "NİSA-32" in english
Do you have a link?

>>8132645
>No one "came for" any of those fucks, they literally begged for it with open arms.
America elected Obama. Twice. America will be Eurabia 2.0 if you don't save it or turn into Mexico 2.0 first.
>>
SORRY IT WAS NOT NİSA 32 IT WAS NİSA 34
NİSA 34

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

AND THİS İS LİNK

https://quran.com/4/34
>>
>>8132663
>SORRY IT WAS NOT NİSA 32 IT WAS NİSA 34
>NİSA 34
>Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.
>AND THİS İS LİNK
>https://quran.com/4/34
>>
>>8132663
>America elected Obama. Twice.
So what?
This isn't /pol/ and I'm not clinically retarded, so you need to actually come up with a legit argument if you want me to give a shit. Spouting your stupid angry-christian-grandma-on-facebook conspiracy memes just makes you look like a dumbass.
>>
>>8129966
>Are no-go zones in Malmo and Stockholm making you nervous?
I don't consider claims of "no go zones" to be meaningful without specific evidence, since in some cases the mere the presence of armed criminals causes an area to be classified as a "no go zone".

>Do you think Western liberalism will dilute and remove that aspect of their African and Arab cultures?
Yes, for the most part. Besides, I'm not really convinced by the "Muslims are evil" meme, like anyone else they will only resort to violence or other illegal behavior if they think it worthwhile to do so.

>When they begin to form political parties, which get voted in (as in Holland already, and mayor of London, and so on)
The mayor of London is a Sunni Muslim, but he's from the Labour party, not a "Muslim party", and there doesn't seem to be anything particularly Islamic about his policies.

>and your hard work is gradually undone both by them and your """allies""" how will you feel?
Same way I do about any party that pushes a conservative agenda.
>>
>>8130029
What makes you think that someone who says Islam is irrelevant lives in an Islamic theocracy?

>>8130050
>This is the land where people confuse Sikhs with muslims and freak out at them (that's actually something I care about because it pisses me off).
I'd say that "freaking out" at people for being Muslim is pretty dumb in the first place as long as they follow the law and don't demonstrate any hostility towards you.

>>8130643
>phrases critical of radical Islam
What do you mean exactly? Phrases like "killing people for being the wrong religion is wrong"? Because anything that specifically addresses religious belief is likely to be an attack on Islam in general, not just on radical Islam. And yeah I believe people should be allowed to say "fuck Muslims" if they want to, providing they're not using it as a way of actually harassing people, but honestly you can't even get away with saying stuff that severe about Christians in many parts of the USA. Look at the uproar over "Happy Holidays". That's not even critical or insulting to Christians, it's merely choosing not to reference any religion.
>>
>>8132896
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>8131099
>>8131150
Not them, but you do know that there's a difference between a hijab and a niqab/burka, right? They are often confused. I'd say the latter is always pretty fucked up, but the former by itself is really just modest clothing, I don't think there's really any issue with it as long as the men of the family aren't shaming women into wearing it.

>>8131206
Gays being thrown off roofs is an "anecdote" as well, you know. Sure, it has been confirmed to actually happen, but so have cases of Muslim people getting along with gays.

>>8132367
Jews seem mostly okay though. I haven't really seen much anti-LGBT rhetoric coming from them the way you see with Christians and Muslims. Granted, every religion has its extremists and fundamentalists, but it seems that for the most part the Jewish fundamentalists tend to keep to themselves.

>>8132455
>>8132558
Except gay people being stoned isn't a regular occurance in the countries where a "LGBT community" exists as a political entity. On the other hand, just a few years ago it was a literal everyday occurance in those countries to have your right to marry denied for being gay. Obviously being killed or maimed for being gay is far worse than being denied the right to marry, however overall it doesn't affect nearly as many people, and in many cases there really isn't an "easy" solution. Legalizing gay marriage is pretty straightforward, violence against gays is already outlawed so there's not really an easy answer.
>>
>>8133275
>the Labour party,
>not a "Muslim party"
>>
>>8132694
>>8132711
The only part of that which really seems significant is where it explicitly condones violence against disobedient wives. Apart from that, the whole part about women being submissive doesn't really seem different from the Bible.

>>8133364
Not them, but
>you need to actually come up with a legit argument
>>
>>8133364
What >>8133431 said.
You imply I belong on tumblr when you "argue" just like them. You don't think you should have to convince anyone of anything, they should just automatically agree with you.
You think you're too smart to have to bother backing up your bullshit, but the truth is, your position is just weak. If you tried to back it up it wouldn't stand up to actual scrutiny, and deep down you know that, which is why you don't even try.
>>
>>8133431
>>8133551
>implying I was arguing
I think I'm smart enough to not waste my time attempting to argue with people like you who want me dead.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (80KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
80KB, 413x395px
>>8133577
right
>>
>>8130018
Apathy is the first step to domination.
>>
>>8133577
>Implying
>>>how do I greentext XDl
You are really dumb.
Fo real.
>>
>>8131491
>If they won then the Dutch haven't learned.
I have learned but most Dutch are self-destructive lemmings lining up at the cliff.
>>
>>8133377
>violence against gays is already outlawed so there's not really an easy answer.
There is, public shaming of gay bashers.
>>
>>8130050
Who else gay for guns here?
>>
>>8134968
Metal Gear Solid gave me a fetish for revolvers
I've also decided that Russian Roulette is how I want to die
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.