[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im an mtf and a certifiable hon. how do I stop being attracted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1430015128763.jpg (191KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
1430015128763.jpg
191KB, 600x715px
Im an mtf and a certifiable hon. how do I stop being attracted to women or better yet, not have sexual attraction at all anymore? No one wants anything to do with me so How do I remove this irritating desire to be close to someone? I tried self hypnosis but am willing to go and pay a real hypnotist if there is any guarantee that it will work. Anyone got any ideas?
>>
>>8128504
Get a/some pets
>>
File: pikaa.gif (441KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
pikaa.gif
441KB, 500x284px
>>8128504
I want to cry for you..
>>
>>8129631
I cant have pets where I am and I also kinda dont want any but thanks anyway.
>>
>>8128504
Bump
>>
>>8128504
delete your anime girl collection and detransition
>>
>>8128504
I know I'm out of the loop, but wyd is a hon?

Also, you can't really hypnotize yourself out of desire, but you can try to identify what the desire is at it's core and try to find a way to be satisfied without it being fulfilled.

I'd say there's hope out there and you'd find someone who satisfies these urges, and there is, but if you live in a shit place and your travel is limited, that's not exactly a promise I can make.
>>
>>8133226
I dont really have an anime girl collection and no. Im not detransitioning because fuck you.

>>8133358
>I know I'm out of the loop, but wyd is a hon?

A hon is a hopelessly unpassing transwoman.
Thats my definition anyway. Alot of people (and I believe the original origin of it) use it to mean older (50+) trannies that dont remotely pass as women that dress and act like slutty 20 year olds. The word is derived from people of the later ilk who frequent forumns like susans place and us the word "hun" as a term of endearment incessantly.

>Also, you can't really hypnotize yourself out of desire, but you can try to identify what the desire is at it's core and try to find a way to be satisfied without it being fulfilled.
I'd say there's hope out there and you'd find someone who satisfies these urges, and there is, but if you live in a shit place and your travel is limited, that's not exactly a promise I can make.

Ahh ok. Thank you. Im currently stuck in a job in the middle of nowhere and buying a car is kinda of trying right now since the closest place that sells cars is 3 hours away. Finding someone as a guy (which is how Im hiding right now) isnt a big issue. Its finding someone as a woman. Anyway, thank you for your advice. Ill have to work to suppress this myself.
>>
>>8133459
Oh. Well that's not fair to yourself.
Self-confidence is a big factor.
>>
>>8133532
My self confidence is a negative integer. Its so low that goes all the way around to give the illusion of self confidence/aloofness while still being negative.
>>
>>8133558
I mean, it's kinda rude to quote my diary like that.
>>
>>8133967
....wait, are you serious?
>>
>>8128504
let me know when you find out
>>
>>8134589
do you not want to be attracted to women as well?
I haven't tried chemicals. Maybe theres a medicine you can find online. If I find anything, Ill let you know.
>>
>>8134329
I mean, not literally, but I feel you.
>>
>>8134612
well, for me it's men, but yeah

i actually feel like i would be able to repress my dysphoria indefinitely if it weren't for the desperate need not to be alone. it's just so tiring to know that it will be years, if ever, until you can even think about being in something resembling a healthy and reciprocal relationship.
>>
>>8133558
haHA! I like this
>>
File: 1456104622166.png (232KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456104622166.png
232KB, 640x360px
>>8136261
Ugh, thank you?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.