[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you be both AGP and leftist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

Can you be both AGP and leftist?
>>
>>8125185
>Amber IV, a little earlier in transition with poorer social
>presentation, reads a news article on the abduction of
>schoolgirls by Boko Haram. She signs an online petition
>calling for the UK government to recognise Israel's attacks
>on Gaza as a war crime and shares it to her Facebook.
>>
>>8125185

If someone believes in AGP they probably believe in "science" that puts men and women into traditional roles so they would usually be right wing
>>
>>8125268
Actually I believe men and women are inherently equal and their differences are cultural.

t. right wing agp who thinks women's rights were a mistake
>>
Also, can a MtF AGP PsBi be a leftist?
>>
>>8125304
Why do you want to keep women in chains? What's your problem?
>>
>>8125304

I'm confused, you think men and women are equal, yet you think women's rights are a mistake?
>>
>>8125310
>keep

>>8125316
Yes, inherently equal, and yes.
>>
>>8125268
this honestly
>>
>>8125185
Of course, AGPs are actually more likely to have radical politics, whether far left or far right.
>>
>>8126247
What? Why?
>>
>>8125268
what? conservatives are the most distanced from science of all. For fuck's sake their elected candidate doesn't believe in climate change and is about to repeal the UN's international treatise on fighting global warming, and his department of education wants to stop teaching evolution in classrooms. And your statement is literally disproven by the fact that most scientists working in their fields are actually liberal rather than conservative. There is more that i don't want to get into science wise, but even in just terms of rational thought it seems right wingers are completely deprived of the simplest of reasonable thought processes policy wise.

I like how you speak with such confidence when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
Of course
>>
File: trump tat.jpg (10KB, 258x205px) Image search: [Google]
trump tat.jpg
10KB, 258x205px
>>8128147
hey guys LOOK @ ME
I know science and know drumpf is bad with it
I'm so clever and my outlook is SO ENLIGHTENED
>>
>>8128267
i'm not saying i'm enlightened, i'm just stating facts to someone stating falsehood, sorry if that triggers you

whatever though you're likely a troll anyways.
>>
>>8128267
This is a man whose vice president thinks conversion therapy works, science is not this administration's strong point.
>>
>>8128338
you went on a pointless diatribe, you're clearly the triggered one, sugar babe

>>8128340
and Pence is far more competent and capable than Trump, i'd be willing to let fag rights slouch a little just for more competent governance

although there are going to be some major Republican arrests within a few months since Paul Ryan is implicated in an embezzlement scheme
>>
>>8128403
T R I G G E R E D
>>
File: trump university.jpg (18KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
trump university.jpg
18KB, 360x480px
>>8128424
>psychological projection
yeah exactly
>>
>>8128403
>corrupt neo-con
>competent governance
good fucking lord
>>
>>8128443
>corrupt neocon
yeah like every president of the modern era
>>
>>8128147

Both the left and right are against science in certain ways. The denial of climate change by right wingers is ridiculous. But leftists are also mistaken if they think that science will always back up their egalitarian worldview.
>>
>>8125185
I'm french so I'm a commie by american standarts and I'm agp.
>>
>>8128441
It's just a diagram. Jeez.
>>
Well, I was kind of AGP before I transitioned (at least by the standards of this board) and I'm really into Communalism and Rojava. I also have a lot of Ostalgie, but that's mostly because of my father who was born in the DDR.

In terms of social politics, I'm kind of more moderate than left (especially on LGBT issues and idenitity politics) although I'm a pretty hardcore feminist.

What sort of leftie are you OP?
>>
>>8133671
I should also probably add that I HATE political correctness and SJWs, so please nobody respond with "lol dumb libtard do you need a safe space?"
>>
File: 1488841034165.png (273KB, 793x794px) Image search: [Google]
1488841034165.png
273KB, 793x794px
>>8125185
Yes
I'm actually a racist but you could probably call me a 'leftist'
>>
>>8133759
Revy, why are you so racist?
>>
>>8133759
>1776841034165.png
FTFY
>>
>>8125185
If you're alone on an island with Lawrence's book and you aren't too big on critical thinking, sure.
>>
>>8128147
>but even in just terms of rational thought it seems right wingers are completely deprived of the simplest of reasonable thought processes policy wise
Because trying to dismantle any semblance of a meritocracy and replace it with race and gender quotas is TOTALLY rational, right?
Because using emotions to dictate social and economic policy while ignoring history and a mountain of evidence is TOTALLY rational, right? (see: gun control, wage "gap", minimum wage, etc)

>your statement is literally disproven by the fact that most scientists working in their fields are actually liberal rather than conservative
...According to studies conducted nearly a decade ago. We'll see about that in a few years. The pendulum is swinging the other way. All you braindead libcucks are majoring in humanities and other useless shit.

>conservatives are the most distanced from science of all
Lmao scientists have actually lost their jobs and became pariahs for simply stating things that conflict with/question the Orwellian leftist narrative, both today and historically.
Ever heard of James Watson? Of course you haven't.
Ever heard of Lysenkoism? Of course you haven't.
Go fuck yourself you stupid libcuck.

>I like how you speak with such confidence when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
YOU'RE MAKING THIS TOO EASY OH GOD I CAN'T TAKE ALL THIS IRONY I THINK I'M GONNA CUMMM
>>
>>8138174
>rationality is the same as common sense
>>
I am AGP and right-wing, and it doesn't surprise me that a lot of other AGPs are right-wing. I remember when I was really getting into the speculation and science, I really didn't care if something was offensive or not. I was interested in the truth about myself, my sexuality, and my feelings, and was interested in possible causes. I never stopped to consider if various theories would be offensive to certain groups of people, because to me how offensive something is, has no bearing on its truth value. And I think in modern times this is a particularly right-wing stance, where the possibility of offending someone doesn't get in the way of inquiry.
>>
>>8139467
>it doesn't surprise me that a lot of other AGPs are right-wing
Are we though or is it just 4chan?
>>
>>8143427
Probably not, more like AGPs who can admit to themselves that they're AGP are right-wing.
>>
>>8143632
Now that's strange, why is that?
>>
>>8125268
''science'' you mean autistic people thinking they are sooo different that merely associating them with male or females gets their entire identity and personality destroyed are seen as retarded and idiotic?
Hmm I wonder why.
>>
>>8125268
>If someone believes in AGP they probably believe in "science" that puts men and women into traditional roles
wow you're retarded.
>>
>>8148665
But what he said was the opposite of retarded, it was intelligent. That means you're retarded, a liar, or both.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.