[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/201 7/04/16/getting-lost-in-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: trendscum friendscum.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
trendscum friendscum.png
2MB, 1280x720px
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/2017/04/16/getting-lost-in-the-crowd/
>Flashback, 1980: Hanging out in the L.A. transsexual community, as it gained a political self awareness, was a teenager; let’s call her “Lee”. Lee would tell anyone who asked that she was “transsexual”… yet caused great confusion to all who met her. She was natal female, short even for a woman, pleasantly plump, and decidedly feminine in both appearance and manner. She was in no sense gender atypical. And during the time that I knew her, over 18 months, she never made any attempt to present as a man, nor even as butch. She was always on the femmy side of androgenous to the point of being decidedly “cute” as she hung out, mostly with younger MTF transwomen whom she seemed to admire. Had she been hanging out in this same manner in the gay male scene, they would have likely labeled her a “Fag Hag”. The transsexual community, while leery of non-trans males who would have acted this way, affectionately accepted Lee’s non-threatening presence, while secretly rolling their eyes when she declared that she was “FtM”.
>transtrenders existed in 1980
>>
>>8124418
>what are aaps
>>
>>8124434
trutrans aaps still try and pass, or at least look more masculine than they did before coming out
>>
>>8124438
>trutrans
How do people keep falling for this meme? I'm too tired to keep arguing with people over this. Where's Blanchard anon when you need him?
>>
>>8124464
i am blanchard anon, friend
trutrans is a meme but it was the closest thing there is a term for to approximate the difference between different 'autoandrophilic natal female' clusters
>>
>>8124468
How is that any different to "simplifying" the language of BBL to "hypereffeminate fags"/"hyperbutch dykes" and "transvestic fetishists gone too far"?
>>
>>8124486
if you're memeing and not expecting people to take you seriously, i would say joking about the stereotypical perceptions of the types is reasonable
i tend to do it especially in the context of how my views on trans people got if anything less truscum and more tumblr-stereotype after becoming a blanchardian ("no, trans men who wear skirts all the time and get pregnant and have cishet dudes fuck them in the dysphoriahole are real trans too, they're just filthy fetishists!")
>>
>>8124418
>I've developed a seething hatred for the people in the OP image
Ah. Look at that one in the wheelchair, fucking despicable ain't he...
>>
>>8124418
I think some AMABs are misidentified as AFABs in your pic here. Or does the purple mean you're unsure?
>>
File: IMG_0372.png (218KB, 655x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0372.png
218KB, 655x803px
>>8124562
Why so? Just a belligerent cuck type of thing? They or the most part look like early transitioners and just through that it makes them more legitimate than 99% of the transpeople here.
>>
>>8124418
great greentext. probably one of the top 3-4 greentexts I've ever seen. it was a pleasure following your story and I hope you post again very soon.
>>
File: Untitled2.jpg (468KB, 1280x882px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
468KB, 1280x882px
>>8124578
i think i got all but one which i'm only 80% sure of
>>
>>8127449
wheelchair one is absolutely not amab
>>
>>8127584
uh
how do they read AFAB?
>>
>>8127591
Thighs and breasts out them as AFAB, as well as face and pretty much everything.
>>
>>8124418
>Blanchardian feeling vindicated by something they were told was happening on the Tumbler
>>
>>8124562
Don't act like you're not a degenerate, too, hon.
>>
>>8127612
What?
>>
>>8127607
the thighs look gelatinous and underdeveloped from lifelong paralysis (guessing)
how does this read female to you
>>
>>8127622
If you actually read the link they misspell "tumblr" in the post
>>
>>8127628
Idk, looks a lot like one of my trans guy friends who wears dresses
>>
>>8127449
Asian guy in the floral shirt is definitely AFAB.
>>
>>
>>8124578
purple denoted uncertainty
>>8127612
kay brown is sixty (60) years old, i will give her a pass on calling it 'tumbler'
>>8127628
natal females who are trying to look masculine look pretty different from natal females who are trying to look feminine
>>
>>8129505
>purple denoted uncertainty
The left back is afab, right back is amab, the asian and glasses are both afab.

Also I'd say the person with the tranny power shirt is amab.
>>
File: 1490574930435.png (78KB, 1305x625px) Image search: [Google]
1490574930435.png
78KB, 1305x625px
>>8124418
>at least 3-4 of the ftms pass
>literally none of the mtfs pass
>>
>>8129678
>my hobbies include anime
>alice

kek
>>
>>8124418
>3 times as many AFABs as AMABs

This is how you know most of them are just transtrender.
>>
File: whew.jpg (4KB, 119x125px) Image search: [Google]
whew.jpg
4KB, 119x125px
>>8124418
>mfw im cis boyish manlet and have to compete with all these youthful ftmlets

a-at least I have a 6.5 inch dick!
>>
>>8129678
I rarely see a passing ftm as much as I see what I just assume are lesbian women
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.