[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

80% of the catalog is about trans topics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: absolutelydisguting.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydisguting.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
96 out of 120 topics. I might have missed a few.

"T" people are a tiny, tiny minority compared to "LGB" people, yet they completely and utterly dominate here

Which do you think is more likely:

>something about 4chan encourages a vastly disproportionate number of transgender people to congregate here

OR

>nerdy and lonely kids find a community where they are treated like special snowflakes and their delusions are encouraged, to the extent that people send hormones to 15 year olds.

I don't care what you do to yourselves, but if you are getting inside the head of kids and encouraging them to mutilate themselves chemically or otherwise you are truly and irredeemably perverse. Kys. I am not joking. Swallow a bullet.
>>
>>8123506
Cis guy here. You do realize that, for the LGB parts of the community, there's hardly anything to talk about, right?
>>
>>8123506
>i'm gay
>wanna hook up

>i'm a lesbian
>i hate tranners

>i'm bi
>why do gays/lesbians hate me

This is literally everything LGB have to talk about

They literally get 20% of the trans board just to post threads about three different endlessly repeated sentences.
>>
>>8123515
You can't actually believe that can you? Our lives are so mundane that we have no reason to talk with other people like ourselves?
>>
>>8123515
>>8123525
This. LGB is pretty accepted in the West nowadays, there is nothing much to talk about, no reason to be inside on your computer when you can just get on grindr and be gay.
>>
>>8123506
>>something about 4chan encourages a vastly disproportionate number of transgender people to congregate here
this is genuinely the more likely outcome
a*p is disproportionately common in lonely nerds, and 4chan is not a community that enables snowflakery (if you were familiar with /tttt/ you would be aware it is the least snowflakey trans community by far)
>>
>>8123617
BECAUSE EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE ABOUT BLANCHARD AMIRITE
>>
>>8123627
anon, you forgot to sage! don't enable op like that!
it would be a lie to say 'transsexualism is disproportionately common in lonely nerds' because transsexualism is not one condition, but as it happens one of those conditions is in fact very common in lonely nerds, and so it is perfectly reasonable that this specific condition will cause trans people to make up 80% of 4chan's lgbt population
>>
>>8123617
>>8123632

If your transexualism was genuine, then why would it be disproportionately represented among lonely nerds?
>>
>>8123632
Do you know >>8123254

>it would be a lie to say 'transsexualism is disproportionately common in lonely nerds'
btw it's technically not a lie.
>>
>>8123652
genuinity is a spook
slightly less bullshit answer: i'm the other type of trans, being a lonely nerd is caused by the third factor (autism)
much less bullshit answer: https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/faq-on-the-science/
>>8123653
interpersonal agp is agp for wanting people to see you as a woman, so yes, it is a very strong reason to transition
>>
The trannies here have 8 generals. Like wtf
>>
>>8123665
That only works if they pass though?

Is interpersonal AGP a form of falsetrans just like HSTS then, unlike anatomic AGP?
>>
>>8123506
what do faggots have to talk about anyway?

>lol im gay i got fucked in the butt
>lol im a lesbian i munched some grass
>lol im bi i got fucked while fucking someone

WOWEEEEEEEEEE SUCH COMPLICATED AND CONVOLUTED TOPICS
>>
>>8123686
>>8123525
>>
>>8123506
Welcome to the chan newfag.
>>
>>8123692
>Is interpersonal AGP a form of falsetrans just like HSTS then, unlike anatomic AGP?
...what
no, anon, falsetrans is a meme and a joke that i made up to make fun of people who fell for the trutrans meme
>That only works if they pass though?
yes, so the modal mostly-interpersonal agp has a stronger priority on passing than the modal agp in general
however, 'passing' can be flexible
interpersonal a*ps are overrepresented amongst the type of trans people who want stuff like people to ask for everyone's pronouns all the time
>>
>>8123708
Is interpersonal AGP a form of social dysphoria just like HSTS then, unlike anatomic (trutrans) AGP?
>>
>>8123696

And do you freaks honestly need to speak about that is soooooooooooo important? I seen how your generals are.
>>
>>8123737
Sentence fragment.
>>
Now trannies have autism so they of course are more likely to end up here. Also unpassing trans girls have like 0 friends since for the most part they just hit the reset button and try to start a new life.
>>
>>8123506
Better be a tranny than a filthy homosexual desu
>>
>>8123506
Strangely enough, 4chan is maybe the only trans community on the web that isn't infested by old cis male cross dressers or snowflake trenders. Word of mouth works. I'd say your first option is the right one.
>>
>>8123904

Trannies get hiv just like fags.
>>
>>8123506
Gays and lesbians together makeup a little over 2.5% of the PPP. Trans is .7% it's nearly as big as them alone
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.