[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the lewdest thing you've ever done?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2267.jpg (36KB, 320x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2267.jpg
36KB, 320x241px
I tried shoving a stick up my ass once. It wasn't as good as I expected it to be. It hurt and I barley got the end of it in. Got shit all over it too.
>>
>>8122967
that is pretty gross. I'm assuming you were young and didn't know any better but still you need to clean before doing stuff.
>>
>>8122971
I was around 13 when it happened.
>>
>>8122967
Forced my friend to give me a hand job in grade 8
>>
>>8122967
Have sex.
>>
>>8122967

The lewdest thing I've ever done...? Ehhhmmm, nothing comes to mind, besides ERP (if that's the term) or pretending to have sex with my 6' teddybear.

Boy, being a formerly repressed tranny who started HRT at 20 is terrible. Twenty-two years of age and that's the most sexual experience I can claim to have. It's really appropriate to call it years of age instead of years of life, because evidently I have not spent a second living. To think if I had been a cis guy I would have lost my virginity at 14 to one of the girls who offered and I likely could have done the same with a guy had I transitioned back then.
>>
>>8123020
>pretending to have sex with my 6' teddybear.
!!!
>>
Rimmed my girlfriend once when we both got really drunk. Was pretty lit.
>>
>>8123048

What's shocking about it? I would like his arms to be longer, honestly. He can't wrap his arms around me and he has trouble reaching my femmefaucet. Also, a good portion of his height is in the size of his head, so putting his chin on my shoulder makes him feel short.
>>
I dressed up in really feminine clothing and then in the most explicit way showed off to my boyfriend.

I completely ruined halfway through however, as I started being really immature and made peacock sounds whilst scratching and pecking at the ground. Lol I can't take anything seriously, still fucked tho.
>>
>>8122967
i stuck my communion candle up my ass to try if i like to get something stuck up my ass. it wasnt bad i guess, i kinda forgot the feeling. after that i got myself a vibrator and a dildo, didnt use them alot tho so...yeah. playing with my ass pretty much
>>
>>8123104
how did you pretend sex with him?
>>
>>8122967
I hooked up a random dude i found in a bar and took him to my house after kissing for a while. I asked him if he wanted some food and i offered him a bacon wrapped weiner. And i wrapped my erect penis with bacon. When i showed it to him we went rofl for a while. And then he sucked my dick while eating the bacon.
>>
Pill bottle in the anus.

It hurt.
>>
>>8122967
Went to class with a buttplug in my ass. Good times.
>>
Got dressed like a girl and had a guy fuck me. Several times.
>>
>>8123690
But that's normal for girls?
>>
>>8123704
I'm not a girl.
>>
>>8123732
AGPs are girls.
>>
>>8123752
I'm not AGP.The guy wanted me to dress like his daughter so I did.
>>
>>8123831
Hot anyway I guess, full story?

>tfw this will never happen to you
>tfw you will never adopt his daughters name as your own
>tfw you will never exchange grins with each other when she visits home and you pretend you thought of it before before becoming her step-mother
>>
I tried to improvise a dildo several times with different toothbrush handles (not the flat ones), and even a fat pen wrapped in a condom

every time I ended being frustrated at the fact that I didnt feel any noticeable sexual stimulation, guess thats what real dildos are for but Im too shy to even order one on the internet
>>
>>8123865
it's a very strange story

>meeting older divorced fuck buddy
>he's a top, I'm a bottom
>he's also a psychologist
>we always have sex in his daughter's room when she's away at college
>one day after sex we talk about fantasies
>I'm pretty vanilla so don't have any
>he tells me his fantasy is to fuck his daughter
>that's why we fuck in her room because he can smell her scent in there
>assures me he'd never do it in reality
>I'm not one to judge
>a week later I'm over there and he asks if I'd wear a pair of her panties to bed
>never crossdressed even with panties so a first for me
>he's very turned on by it
>spring break and his son and daughter come back from college so don't see him for a couple of weeks
>they go back to school and daughter leaves a bunch of clothes there for dad to wash
>I come over and he has some clothes laid out on the bed that he wants me to wear
>panties, bra, skirt, blouse
>get dressed up for him
>he fucks me like never before
>eventually buys me a wig which looks just like her hair
>whenever I come over the first thing I have to do is get changed into her clothes
>lewd but no harm, no foul
>>
>>8123918
What did he say about the fantasy, besides that he'd never do it really?
>>
>>8123943
Never got into the "why" of it. Just said it was a fantasy. Being a shrink he probably had a good explanation though.
>>
>>8123918

>you will never have a top with daughter issues that will fuck you even harder every time you up the ante

thats a bummer
>>
>>8123659
How did you sit?!
>>
Licking a guy after he shit. I'd do it again
>>
>>8130209
I see ads on craigslist for guys who will do this or want someone to do it to them. What is the attraction?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.