[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age is it considered late to transition?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: EELS-Website-with-sidebar.jpg (2MB, 2583x1021px) Image search: [Google]
EELS-Website-with-sidebar.jpg
2MB, 2583x1021px
Is cornflakes a late transitioner?
>>
Born before 1995 - 20+
Born 1995-2005 - 15+
Born after 2005 - 10+
>>
>>8116168
Who actually transitions at 10 years old lmao
>>
>>8116173
trutans HSTSs
>>
>>8116157

Seriously, all schools should give kids a gender test annually from first through eighth grade to see if any have dysphoria. If so, they can transition early and not look so freakish.
>>
>>8116157
When puberty has done its worst work. Depending on your genes, this can vary from like 13 to like 19.
>>
After 25.
>>
It's never too late to transition if your future well being depends on it. You'd rather be hon and fine than so miserable you kill yourself.
For best result, early is good, but so are genetics, and the third underrated factor, fucking effort. Actually attempt to learn makeup, haircare, skincare, behavior, speaking, modesty, moving, etc.
Don't get hung up on bad points, sure you may be a bit tall or your ribcage too wide, but at the same time you could have good points like fair face or good voice range. Know your strengths and learn to work around your weaknesses.

If you feel like you should transition, do so.
>>
File: 1452231682316.jpg (42KB, 398x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452231682316.jpg
42KB, 398x600px
>>8116175
You're retarded.
>>
>>8116157
Anything after 13, but between 14 and 19 it's still worth it to start hormones and eventually try and get FFS so that you can pass.
>>
>>8116157
I've heard of people passing and going stealth as late as 28, but I'd say the general rule is 25
>>
>>8116306
I don't know about that. I'm 23 and almost sure I would look like shit. I don't have a caveman face but it would still be bad. I can only imagine how depressed I would be if I had all the problems I have now lost friends/family and looked like a freak. I imagine things could be worse but I've accepted I'm not meant to be happy.
>>
Delayed puberty or something
>>
>>8116471
>I'm 23 and almost sure I would look like shit.
I used to think looks were all, but honestly, just taking the pills feels good in and of itself.
>>
>>8116471
Honestly If dysphoria gets really bad eventually looks won't matter. I did it I was a good looking guy before turned down a lot of chances for relationships and was single for all of my life because I knew what I was, and didn't want to be a guy in the relationship. Now I'm ugly but I'm way happier than I was before. If you feel these feelings start to hinder your life look into it for sure.
>>
>>8116157
genetics > age

i mean just look at Noelle.....
>>
File: 619463.jpg (901KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
619463.jpg
901KB, 1024x1024px
>>8116721
>>
>>8116175
That is really good idea. I support it. We could also get more statistics about GD kids.
>>
>>8116455
For every one person that can transition and end up cis-tier at 28, there's like a hundred more that end up hon status and/or kill themselves.
>>
>>8116157
Cornflakes is an utter statistical anomaly. I mean, seriously, just look at one of the /mtfg/ tier lists, she's the only one that looks cis, there's like five girls who look close to cis, and all the others are obvious trans girls. Now don't get me wrong, a good majority are very pretty, but they're obviously trans.

Cornflakes is the definitive poster child of the "transition depends wholly on your genes" meme, but she also exemplifies the fact that cases like hers are very rare.
>>
>>8118395
Can't even find this tier list.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.