[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any advice for a fairly hairy manbody who wants to be hairless/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: pls.jpg (14KB, 650x330px) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
14KB, 650x330px
Any advice for a fairly hairy manbody who wants to be hairless/ smooth?
>>
Accept yourself. Guys love hairy guys and it feels so much more "naturally" soft than if you shave it all off. When I see shaved grown women I feel like it must be so uncomfortable for them, FEELING everything they wear, sit on or touch so vividly on their baby skin. Must be weird.
>>
>>8115942
That's some solid advice.
I'm mtf though and the whole accepting my body for what it naturally is has not really been working out for me.
>>
>>8115918
You ether have smooth legs or don't. If your body is hairy to a point when standard shaving doesn't work then it's bad genetic luck.

Have you tried to be manly and buff instead?
>>
Chemo.
>>
>>8115974
yea
>>8115957
>>
>>8115918
The only real solution would be laser. You can try and epilate, but it will be very painful and you have to do it over and over again.
>>
>>8115918
give up
*turns around so you don't see his laughing face*
>>
four options:

>shaving
takes a long time, only use it for the areas you can't use the cream on honestly
>hair removal cream
quick and leaves you very smooth, but don't use this on the sensitive parts of your skin (my favorite method)
>laser
expensive and not proven to be permanent, don't bother with the consumer variants either btw
4. electrolysis
expensive and proven to be permanent, if you're mtf this might be very worth it (especially for facial hair)

happy easter ^^
>>
forgot about epilating and waxing. waxing is a quicker way of epilating I guess, maybe try it some time and see how you like it compared to those other things
>>
File: 12341.jpg (143KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
12341.jpg
143KB, 604x453px
>>8115918
You could try sugaring. Its made from sugar and lemon and doesnt stick to the skin. You can cook it on your own but be prepared to do it a few more times because its not that easy to get the right texture.
The more you do it, the less hair you will have on general. Dont know if it will regrow to the starting point if you give it enough time.

Will it hurt? Yes, but way less then waxing.
Will it give you baby smooth skin for days/weeks, far better than shaving which leaves you with black hair spots? Yes!

Things to consider:
Peel your skin regulary, more over when it regrows to avoid ingrown hairs. While it regrows maybe use babypowder where skin sticks togheter like the crotch.

Fun fact that irritated me at the beginning:
You will not feel that much anymore because most sensation comes from the hairs. You can aim your blowdryer on your legs and only feel some heat after some time but no wind.
>>
>>8115942
>>8115974
Not OP but it's hard to just accept hairiness and be manly when you're quasi-manlet status and have a pretty effeminate body aside from hair.

I don't have bear fur or anything, but my legs and arms are pretty hairy and I have a hairy ass.
>>
>>8115918
shave
>>
File: 1169130644ae099587l.jpg (196KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
1169130644ae099587l.jpg
196KB, 500x725px
Lasering.

Yes it is expensive, but you consider how long it lasts (even if it's not permanent, it's pretty damn long-lasting and basically amounts to permanent reduction even if not permanent removal).

The laser treatments I had, if you compare the cost to the razors I would have been using over my lifetime, cost less.

My laser treatments were like, $500, every 10 weeks. That's every 5 paychecks so really not that bad if you're working a decent job.

However I'm not MTF so keep that in mind, I wasn't getting my face lasered. I think that's more complex and expensive. Sounds like that doesn't apply to you though.
>>
get an electric body shaver, it doesnt have the best results but its cheap with an initial cost of maybe 30$ or so and it is quick, takes a few minutes to do my lower body in the shower.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.