[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I hope this doesn't get deleted but I'm a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9123.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9123.png
1MB, 1136x640px
Hi, I hope this doesn't get deleted but I'm a girl from a Muslim country and I'm really trying to understand trans people and learn what they're like (just cause I'm curious) I have never and probably will never meet one irl

Interested to hear your story

https://discord.gg/VpGMDhB
>>
>>8114019
WHere are you
>>
>>8114019
All Muslim countries should be invaded and liberated.
>>
>>8114059
Wtf I hate trans people now
>>
>>8114059
>>8114097
Kekeke

>>8114019
Just lurking trans threads you can hear some stories
>>
>>8114107
Ok
>>
>>8114097
>>8114107
Countries that harm LGBT people shouldn't be allowed to exist.
>>
>>8114148
I don't want to exist
>>
>>8114168
Are you a Muslim country?
>>
>>8114174
My name is Jordan
>>
>>8114019
WHY would you want to learn about trunnies if you're Muslim?
>>
>>8114186
I'm not exactly a Muslim but I was raised as one,
>>
fake as fuck lmao
>>
>>8114178
Are you trans Jordan?
>>
>>8114206
Uh? Excuse me? If you joined the server my name is Farah
>>
Farah you fucking slut stop advertising this discord. Nobody there wants to hear from trans people. It's half /pol/ ffs.

This is a fake thread, ignore it.
>>
>>8114019
tl;dr I get off to pretending I'm a girl and dressing up as one.
>>
>>8114240
What is the purpose of this discord?
>>
>>8114267
Shitpost, and talk about gains. It's a very intimidating place for all you qts and you shouldn't be subjected to this high-test discord.
>>
in Iran and other Muslim places I think they are just fine with trans .....in that trans women are actual women because that is their spirit and not their body
>>
File: IMG_0203.jpg (46KB, 294x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0203.jpg
46KB, 294x381px
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
>>
File: IMG_0204.jpg (343KB, 572x1091px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.jpg
343KB, 572x1091px
14About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and began teaching.

15The Jews therefore marveled, saying, “How is it that this man has learning,d when he has never studied?”

16So Jesus answered them, “My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me.

17If anyone’s will is to do God’se will, he will know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own authority.

18The one who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but the one who seeks the glory of him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood.

19Has not Moses given you the law? Yet none of you keeps the law. Why do you seek to kill me?”

20The crowd answered, “You have a demon! Who is seeking to kill you?”

21Jesus answered them, “I did one work, and you all marvel at it.

22Moses gave you circumcision (not that it is from Moses, but from the fathers), and you circumcise a man on the Sabbath.

23If on the Sabbath a man receives circumcision, so that the law of Moses may not be broken, are you angry with me because on the Sabbath I made a man’s whole body well?

24Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”
>>
>>8114019

American Christian here, trans people are all degenerates OP, they are all mentally sick in the head. Do not believe their lies!
>>
File: IMG_0068.jpg (159KB, 429x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0068.jpg
159KB, 429x511px
25Some of the people of Jerusalem therefore said, “Is not this the man whom they seek to kill?

26And here he is, speaking openly, and they say nothing to him! Can it be that the authorities really know that this is the Christ?

27But we know where this man comes from, and when the Christ appears, no one will know where he comes from.”

28So Jesus proclaimed, as he taught in the temple, “You know me, and you know where I come from. But I have not come of my own accord. He who sent me is true, and him you do not know.

29I know him, for I come from him, and he sent me.”

30So they were seeking to arrest him, but no one laid a hand on him, because his hour had not yet come.

31Yet many of the people believed in him. They said, “When the Christ appears, will he do more signs than this man has done?”

32The Pharisees heard the crowd muttering these things about him, and the chief priests and Pharisees sent officers to arrest him.

33Jesus then said, “I will be with you a little longer, and then I am going to him who sent me.

34You will seek me and you will not find me. Where I am you cannot come.”

35The Jews said to one another, “Where does this man intend to go that we will not find him? Does he intend to go to the Dispersion among the Greeks and teach the Greeks?

36What does he mean by saying, ‘You will seek me and you will not find me,’ and, ‘Where I am you cannot come’?”
>>
>>8114361
not all Christians think the same.... also not all Americans think the same
>>
Join the fucking server already you mentally ill faggots
>>
>>8114383
Don't join, you mentally stable people.
>>
OP do you have Skype?
>>
>>8114403
No but my parents don't let me use skype so I don't cyber sex
>>
(test post)
>>
>>8114376

#NotAllMuslims
I hate to say it anon, but you are nothing but sin in the eyes of God. We both know you are not mentally stable, but there is hope for you. Repent your choice and continue to procreate like God intended, those faggot feelings are nothing but the devil's work. I am sorry you have to deal with this.
>>
>>8114713
Do you really think God wants those with bad genes to procreate? That would basically be trashing His creation.
>>
>>8114361
go fucking eat a burger and die of cholesterol overload
>>
>>8114019
You've never seen a trans person thrown off a roof?
>>
File: 55a125_6130411.jpg (211KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
55a125_6130411.jpg
211KB, 1024x731px
D E U S V U L T
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.