[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE NEED AN LGBT COUNTRY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: WWIDWIW.jpg (13KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
WWIDWIW.jpg
13KB, 265x190px
WE NEED ARE OWN COUNTRY WHO HERE DIGS
>>
>>8112977
Is it white-only?
>>
>>8112977
>United States of Queerica
>>
>>8113004
NO ITS LGBT OLNY
>>
>>8113010
>Lesbianistan
>>
>>8113004
This is the only thing that should matters. I don't want to share a country with blacks regardless of their sexual preference.
>>
>>8113017
bump
>>
>>8112977
i say we ship you on your own island and watch you accumulate disease like malaria and slowly watch you loose your sanity and die of starvation. i say this in the nicest way possible
>>
>>8112977
>population dies out in one generation
yeah this is a great plan
>>
>>8113014
>Gayapagos
>>
>>8113024
>artificial wombs
>>
>>8113026
placed in anuses?
>>
File: ectogenesis.jpg (107KB, 1050x590px) Image search: [Google]
ectogenesis.jpg
107KB, 1050x590px
>>8113029
Placed outside of a body (ectogenesis).
>>
>>8112977
I would move there but only if it's governed by high-class lesbians like Annie Clark or Kristen Steward.
>>
File: Defense-Ministers.jpg (378KB, 1598x1602px) Image search: [Google]
Defense-Ministers.jpg
378KB, 1598x1602px
>>8113041
>women governing
What could possibly go wrong
>>
>>8113024
Our population would obviously be maintained by accepting lgbt+ refugees and non-traditional methods.
>>
>>8113046
I would prefer to live in a country not engaged in perpetual wars (that it can't even win), thanks.
>>
>>8113039
>babies turn out straight
yeah this is a great plan
>>
>>8112977
I accept, on one condition.
Our country has nukes, and we're in possession of a Metal Gear that can launch said nukes.
>>
>>8113059
>baby turns out straight
>put into recycling bin
the problem is?
>>
>>8113059
If homosexuality is genetic then you can genetically engineer them to be gay.
>>
>>8112977
At first I went:
>Zionism for LGBT! Genius!
But then I realized the far-left would immediately get elected, bring the third-world in, and it would be the first case of self-genocide in recorded human history.
>>
>>8112977
This is stupid, we don't reproduce often. When we do, the offspring is usually straight.
>>
>>8113024
>cisbians and transbians feminine penis impregnant each other
>cisgays and transgays mpreg each other
>mtfs and ftms do reverse hetro pregnancy
>bisexuals fuck whoever
>>
>>8113064
>get invaded by straight countries and overthrown for human rights abuse
yeah that sounds like a great idea
>>8113213
>implying transbians and cisbians are common enough to keep the country populated
>implying most transbians arent sterile from HRT
>implying most FTM's can have children after being on testosterone long enough
>implying we would allow bisexuals
>>
>>8113294
>what is shipping off cishet kids into straight countries for adoption
>what is shipping in queer kids to live with LGBT parents

Are you seriously this retarded to not realize the easy solution?
>>
>>8113122
>But then I realized the far-left would immediately get elected

Damn. I was on board until this. You've dashed my dreams, Anon.
>>
>>8113294
>bisexual
it what the op is
>>
>>8113059
Just trans them.
>>
File: angertrap.png (284KB, 459x423px) Image search: [Google]
angertrap.png
284KB, 459x423px
>>8112977
no, we cant just be concentrated in just one place, it would be way too easy for the muslims to drop a huge nuke there and erradicate us in a milisecond
>>
>>8113391
If they haven't managed to nuke the Jews I think we'll be safe.
>>
>>8113058
>perpetual wars
With women governing your country it's basically a guarantee you'll get conquered by the first nigger who notices your country exists. The ONLY way a gay country would work is if we completely excluded any woman from living there. Gays will ensure male virility, scientific progress and military strength. Women will create nothing but shit and rot.
>>
>>8113017

But you already do and always will. If you don't want that then you need to leave Earth.
>>
>>8113478
>you already do
I don't.
>>
>>8113493
If you're ""white"" and you live in a country with no blacks, then that means you're probably an Eastern European sub-human and as such you should not be allowed either.
>>
>>8113565
>a literal nigger calling me a subhuman
Top lel.
>>
>>8112977
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_and_Lesbian_Kingdom_of_the_Coral_Sea_Islands
>>
would just be an hiv ridden suss pool
>>
>>8113059
but /pol/ told me that all the babies would be gay if their parents were gay
>>
>>8112977
LGBT country
>exists for <100 years
>no reproduction
>suicides
>retarded libshits thinking they can into government
>>
>>8112977
We already have one, it's called Uruguay.
>>
>>8113315
>what are confused teenagers?
>what are friends and family?
>what is a parental love?

Go read up on human emotions, you retard.
>>
When you die out in one generation because you're fucking gay and you didn't think this through.
>>
Why are people saying their would be no reproduction ? You don't need Bi's (they can stay with the straights IMO) or even PIV. There are a few fertility treatments floating around its ridiculous to this to think there is no other way. However, people forget that the children will more than likely be hetero.

The main threat would be Muslim countries. They just wouldn't let it go. You better believe they would attack/invade.

We would need a very strong and cut throat military system. Which means women shouldn't rule/govern. They wouldn't stop until they let in every enemy to over throw/murder us.

Another great threat would be gay men and their need to spread diseases. Well that's if we weed out the current infected ones and actually create a standard and awareness.
>>
>>8117761
Whops forgot image.
I would ask but of course there wouldn't be an edit command.
>>
>>8116778
Only confused teenagers would be an issue.

But just getting these teens a doctor to agree with them, a second opinion from another doctor and a few months time to really make up their mind.
Most confused teens will be filtered out.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.