[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a woman and I want to become more masculine, especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: amanda-nunes-ufc-201.jpg (350KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
amanda-nunes-ufc-201.jpg
350KB, 1000x667px
I'm a woman and I want to become more masculine, especially more confident and masculine thinking and also more muscular and maybe a more male body shape. But I don't want to grow facial hair or have my voice change. Is there a combination of hormones I can take to get this effect?
>>
>>8108365
so basically what you're saying is you're AAP and not TruMasc?
>>
>>8108365

So something like your pic is your ideal? You don't expect to grow taller do you?
>>
>>8108382
Yeah, similar to that is my ideal. Broader shoulders, lean muscle, and a more rectangle body with a thick trunk. It would be nice if I could grow taller but I'm in my late twenties so it's probably too late for that.
>>
You're like the opposite of me, I want to take M>F HRT but not grow tits
>>
>>8108402
What benefits do you want to gain from it? What feminine qualities would you like to have?
>>
>>8108365
I dont know but will you be my bara gf?
>>
>>8108365
its called excercise
>>
You could always get laser if you grow unwanted hair. And maybe train your voice like an mtf. You also might end up going full trans and want those things in the end. That frequently happens to femboys who take hrt.
>>
Just work out and train your confidence. You don't need any hormones.
>>
>>8109643
She'll get way better results with hormones. Women don't build muscle very effectively. That girl in the pic has a lifetime of working out and probably used steroids at some point. There's no way a natty girl could get that body in <5 years.
>>
>>8108365
>more confident
Confidence depends on self-esteem. Hormones won't increase your self-esteem.

> masculine thinking
What do you mean by that? A Jocko Willink/Gorilla Mindset kind of attitude?

> more muscular and maybe a more male body shape
Go to the gym 6 days a week, lift heavy weights. Don't do steroids until you're familiar with what you're doing and have made basic progress.
Gym will help your body release more androgens, so you'll be slightly masculinized but won't get the negative effects that full-on HRT will bring.
Gym will also help with confidence.

You should ask /fit/ what kind of results you can expect with and without steroids.
>>
>>8108365
im mtf and i want to become muscular and strong, im really tiny and i really love muscular bodies, hrt makes it a bitch to get muscular tho
>>
>>8110414
>Hormones won't increase your self-esteem.
Actually did for me, but I guess it's not a guarantee for everyone.
>>
>>8108365
I just puked a little.
kys you disgusting abomination
>>
>>8110414
>Hormones won't increase your self-esteem.
except they will
higher T is clearly linked to higher confidence, at least in men
>>
File: nunes and one ring bitch.png (724KB, 594x585px) Image search: [Google]
nunes and one ring bitch.png
724KB, 594x585px
>tfw no amanda nunes gf to peg me
>she would never tech you to be a awkwardly woman because she is butch and not feminine
>she would never grappled with you and start to fuck you after that bc she is horny
>she would never defend you from evil homophobes
>she would never gentle dominated you
>she would choke you with her bjj
>she would never slap you

transbian life is hard.
>>
>>8111231
Rude desu
>>
>>8109670
If she combines diet and exercise, is dedicated, and doesn't have any particular disorder - she can have that body quite easily. Especially since she's still young. You don't understand how easy it is for a human body to get fit if motivated. Female or not. The female body already produces testosterone and androgen and will make more depending on the demand. Adding testosterone to the system unnecessarily will permanently damage it with irreversible changes like voice. Testosterone is literally poison.
>>
>>8112790

>Testosterone is literally poison

>tfw know this fact too well as an MtF
>>
File: gyno.jpg (112KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
gyno.jpg
112KB, 750x537px
>>8108365
>I'm a woman
>>
>>8109670
>Women don't build muscle very effectively.
Bullshit. You can gain muscle if you work for it. The problem is people are too weak and pathetic to achieve shit without succumbing to a drug or "shortcut".

In fact lots of guys struggle to gain muscle because they burn it off too quick and women have an advantage to gain and pack it as long as they continue to use it so it doesn't turn into fat.
>>
>>8108365
Read the /fit/ sticky, when your gains slow down, cycle anavar.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.