[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1488334541751.jpg (43KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1488334541751.jpg
43KB, 500x421px
I didn't think I was gay when I was 14 or 15, maybe even 16. I'm 18 now and I have no attraction to women.

I thought I wanted to fuck a girl and marry a girl, but I never get those thoughts now.. I even get butterflies when I think about marrying a man.

I even feel guilty sometimes because my parent's are always talking about how attractive I am and how I could get any girl I wanted and how they want me to get married..

I've even crossdressed before and liked it.. Is that gay?

What's wrong with me? Is there any legitimate way to reverse this?
>>
>>8108037
Nothing's preventing you from marrying a woman and living your life as "straight". It just wouldn't make you happy. Accept yourself for who you are and you'll find happiness much easier.
>>
>>8108044

i just want to be normal though.
>>
>>8108037
Are you submissive? Do you fantasize about being a woman yourself?
>>
>>8108098

im submissive..

i dont know if i really fantasize being a woman. i kinda envy women's bodies and how some straight relationships though
>>
>>8108106
What do you envy about women and straight relationships?

What were your old feelings about girls when you still wanted to fuck them?
>>
>>8108037

Is this ass natural?
Asking for a friend who wants to fuck it.
>>
>>8108124

idk, general bodies, butts. kinda like how normal straight relationships seem.

idk, just kinda wanted to be friends with girls i guess. i did have a lot of girls flirt with me in my later years of high school.
>>
>>8108134
How feminine were you as a kid? Were your hobbies female?
>>
>>8108136

i never really did any sports as a kid, but was pretty active hiking and stuff a lot, best friend was a neighborhood girl.

i do remember trying my mom's high heels on, at most. i just think i was pretty vacant as a kid
>>
>>8108151
You sound gay and borderline trans.
>>
everyone who is gay has to deal with these feelings, it's not just you (unless they somehow group up in an extraordinarily accepting family/environment). no one really knows why or how they're gay, it's kind of just how you are and there's no method of 'changing' your sexuality that's ever been proven to work. not even aversion/electroshock therapies work which is what they used to do decades ago to gay people and, if you're an evangelical christian, what they do currently sometimes.
>>
>>8108092
>normal
There is no such thing as normal. Everyone is pretending to be "normal". Hell, I bet your parents are into some freaky shit in the bedroom. Who you fuck is no ones business anon, so why change yourself? Ethically, it would be wrong of you to marry someone you don't fully love and live a life of lies and deny the other person a chance at being fully loved by someone(and yourself as well). Imagine if your dad come out in his 60s or 70s and left your mom. While it might be easy for him to find someone new, it would be very difficult for your mom because of the way people view older women compared to men in society.

Be yourself and don't ruin someone else's life because you're trying to make your parents happy. Gay or straight, people who live their lives to make their parents happy always end up being depressed in the end because they always seem to fall short or realize it's not what they wanted to do and now it's too late.
>>
>>8108037
This exact post is on /pol/
>>
>>8108875

because i posted it on pol
>>
>>8108163

how am i trans?
>>
File: 1491777087564.jpg (122KB, 399x462px) Image search: [Google]
1491777087564.jpg
122KB, 399x462px
good fucking god we have some sort of variation of this thread every week
you're gay, accept it and move on
it can't be reversed unless you attempt to delude yourself into being attracted to women again but that would but you in a worse state than now, based off of how whiny you are now
>>
You're gay because you prefer cock.
>>
File: 1490245048702.png (547KB, 540x416px) Image search: [Google]
1490245048702.png
547KB, 540x416px
>>8108037
Same, I've been called very attractive and felt the same way, hell I've been stopped by guys on the street wanting to buy me a drink. I started to sorta shift into men when I was 16. Idunno why but I just really got into frotting, I think it's insanely hot. From there it just started getting full-blown. I told one of my friends, he seemed disappointed. Ill never tell anyone else
>>
>>8108964
You're not, their kind just loves to play pretend doctor and diagnose others as trans over trivial things.
It's arousing to them.
>>
>>8108037
sounds like you're sexually confused and frustrated, just like every other teenager growing up in a culture that constantly pushes sex on you through advertising and entertainment.

stop defining yourself through your urges and find something more permanent that you are interested in.
>>
>>8109244

what am i then?
>>
File: 1ahlvo.jpg (23KB, 480x699px) Image search: [Google]
1ahlvo.jpg
23KB, 480x699px
Pray the gay away you fool!!

But to be serious, I also liked girls a lot when I was 14-15, now, a few years later I like men.
Don't have a clue how the fuck I became gay as well.
There is ofcourse a way to reverse/suppress this, but I don't think it would make YOU happy. Your parents might be happy if you are together with a girl but are you living your life for them? or for yourself?

It could be a fase, it might be not a fase. I would advice you to live your own life and not a life your parents would want you to live.

Yes crossdressing is gay
No there's nothing wrong with you
>>
>>8111369
well i was in your exact situation at ur age except i was friends with a lot of girls but the friendships always turned into more because i felt guilty about the ones who were attracted to me and my parents made fun of me for being feminine so i just fucked girls bcus apparently repressed homosexuals with depression is hot? i honestly don't know what they saw in me apart from my appearance but as time when on i hated how my body was becoming slightly more masculine and realised slowly over time the only way for me to exist was to transition. my advice is to go see someone who actually knows what they are talking about like a therapist instead of randoms on forums..
>>
>>8111480

how is crossdressing gay?
>>
>What's wrong with me?
You've just been exposed to a lot of BPA from drinking things out of plastic bottles and estrogen in the tap water from women taking birth control pills and pissing excess estrogen back into the public water system.

>Is there any legitimate way to reverse this?
Look into ProPur water filtration and try to buy organic meat from the grocery store.
>>
File: J0AN.jpg (285KB, 759x1010px) Image search: [Google]
J0AN.jpg
285KB, 759x1010px
>>8111818
It isn't gay it's queer.
But still falls within the lgbt rubric.
>>
>>8112310
t. alex jones
>>
>>8108037
>how attractive I am
>>8108037
>im submissive..

I'm down. Post pics bb.

>>8108126
My guess is yes. Squats can do amazing things. The rest of him doesn't seem twinkish enough for it to be all silicone at least.
>>
>>8112584

i've only posted in soc before .-.
>>
>>8112310
Except people and other animal species have been gay and exhibited gay behavior long before any of the shit you mentioned was ever prevalent
>>
>>8112310

I don't drink bottled water. I have had water filters since I was like, 9 years old.
>>
>>8111506

ok..
>>
>>8112620

What causes it then?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.