[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a dilema /lgbt/: I'm writing my suicide note, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: sx1ra6hv6uqy.jpg (71KB, 750x932px) Image search: [Google]
sx1ra6hv6uqy.jpg
71KB, 750x932px
I have a dilema /lgbt/:
I'm writing my suicide note, and can't decide between coming out as trans and telling the world to fuck off and die, or just saying muh depression, so my parents don't have to live with the knowledge that their son was a degenerate faggot after I'm dead.
Is coming out after you've kys'ed selfish? Or does it not matter anyway since you're dead?
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 203x248px
>>8104915
it doesnt really matter. id just write your generic suicide note
>>
>>8104915
Would you be suicidal if you weren't gay/trans?
Also: step 1, don't kill yourself. You can vent on here, what's troubling you?
>>
>>8104915
Why do you want to come out?

If you're closeted why don't you try transition first?

Post what you're written so far.
>>
>>8104939
I try venting, but it doesn't do that much for me to be honest. I feel tired thinking about it, it all just sounds like white noise after a while.
>>
>>8104915
It's selfish to kill yourself you twat.
Why even write the fucking note? Just blow your brains out and leave 'em wondering.

Or, you know, realize that this is the only ride you get and before you kill yourself try literally any other way of living? If you're about to literally throw it all away you might as well try "only throwing most of it away and replacing it after" first, right?
>>
>>8104915
>Or does it not matter anyway since you're dead?
from that perspective why write a note at all?
>>
>>8104915

I just read that article, holy fucking shit is that real? What have we done? Rinna is going to go on a fucking rampage.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.