[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a woman >be a tranny >be bisexual >be an atheist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1437575046716.png (117KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1437575046716.png
117KB, 900x900px
>be a woman
>be a tranny
>be bisexual
>be an atheist
>be an ancom
>support gay, trans rights

>have some weird drive towards radical ideologies like fascism, radical feminism or white supremacy
>want to scream some shit about opening Auschwitz for faggots sometimes
>constantly bait /lgbt/ with homophobic and transphobic bullshit, strongly defending it to the end

Seriously what the fuck is going on with me ;-;. I don't wanna be a /pol/tard, I think trannies and gays are cool in the bottom of my heart and I find black people attractive… Is there anyone similar to me?
>>
>>8104623
This site just allows you to vent your self-hatred too easily, I'm pretty much a radical leftist outside of here.
>>
>>8104623
Take more pride in how you conduct yourself-everywhere
>>
>>8104623
>have some weird drive towards radical ideologies like fascism, radical feminism or white supremacy
You missed out ancom, the worst of the lot.
>>
>>8104623
>ancom
Where is general Franco when I need him
>>
>>8104623
Wait so are you biologically female or a MtF?
Either way:
>Ancom is bad person
>Water is wet
>>
>>8104623
Just how homophobic/transphobic is your b8?
>>
File: 1438543707776.jpg (236KB, 904x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1438543707776.jpg
236KB, 904x1324px
>>8104623
>>
>>8104623
As a fellow trans (although FTM) I'm gonna say that we're predisposed to autism and that's how you're getting wrapped up in radical ideologies (whether SJW-leaning or Nazi-leaning, normies don't do this).

>constantly bait /lgbt/ with homophobic and transphobic bullshit, strongly defending it to the end

This is probably a product of emotional detachment rooted in self-hate.

My recommendation is a break from this site, I took about 5 months away from 4chan and became alot more normal IRL and when I came back here I can see how unrealistic 90% of the posts on this board are
>>
>>8104786
>I can see how unrealistic 90% of the posts on this board are
???
>>
Fascism appeals to people who have been backed into a corner. It emerges from our most basic, primal fear of the unknown. It's the last step before you realize who the real enemy is and become a Communist.
>>
>>8104623
One part of you is breaking the Jewish conditioning and the other still gets guilt tripped by hook nosed slave morality ingrained by your education.
>>
>>8104818
Mainly in reference to transpeople tearing eachother down constantly on this board and saying they won't pass or all the shit about early transitioners etc and all the divisions between HSTS/A*P/special snowflakes/SJWs etc and various posts by /pol/. Everyone here acts really stupid and extreme and just makes shit up. I'd go into more detail about what I mean but I gotta go.
>>
>>8104851
>all the divisions between HSTS/A*P
that's true tho
>>
>>8104851
But.... Almost no trans women pass, and those divisions actually do exist.....
>>
>be an ancom
Ancom is radical you fuckhead. It's just like that anon on here was talking about a few weeks ago, some people feel a void and fill it with radical political BS. You need to sort yourself out.

t. mainstream leftist who used to be like you
>>
>>8104833
>It's the last step before you realize who the real enemy is and become a Communist.
>rich people are a bigger enemy than the muslims and communists who kills lgbt people non-stop
>>
>>8104706
I'm an mtf.
>>8104786
Thanks for a smart and scientific explanation. I guess I am somewhere on the spectrum and being on 4chan only harms me ;-;. But IRL I basically don't exist, so…
>>8104833
Normally I do realise that our real enemy is bourgeoisie, but something makes me prefer to blame everything on patriarchy, trannies or the Jews sometimes… I just see people supporting this ideology, it looks strong and has lots of supporters. And well, it seems a lot easier to gas the fags, enslave the niggers or castrate all males than to seize the means of production and estabilish a fully democratic and efficient control over them.
>>
>>8104945
Killing lgbt people stems from the rise of fascist and islamist movements who appeal to poor people opressed by the rich who are looking for an enemy to blame their misery on. They can't revolt against the bourgeoisie, because they trick them into believing they're actually good for them and that their peanut salary is a reward and not their right.
>>
>>8104992
so are the soviet union and communist cuba fascist or islamist?
>>
>>8104851
>I'd go into more detail about what I mean but I gotta go.

You don't have anything to do, lol
>>
>>8105006
They're totalitarian and bureaucratic. Recent days' Cuba isn't that bad though – they have one of the best healthcare and education systems in the world for example.
>>
>>8105103
so you're just brushing the killing lgbt people under the carpet?

some ally the left is.
>>
>>8105139
I'm not, but I'm pointing out the real reasons behind it.
>>
>>8105139
>some ally the left is
The real cancer is not the Jews/minorities/feminists/left/right/makes but radicalism and authoritarianism in all its forms. That's the final redpill.
>>
>>8105152
males*
>>
>>8105143
>when we kill you it's just a mistake
>the real villains are everybody else!
>>
>>8105215
Those who kill us are victims too. It's better to cure the illness, not the symptoms.
>>
>>8104623
it's funny

as long as you genuinely don't believe it, you're fine.

either that or you've got some deep issues to work through still
>>
>>8105238
>It's better to cure the illness,
agreed. communism must be stamped out just like other forms of fascism and islamism
>>
Im not the original person that posted before but:

>>8104864
No. It really isnt.

>>8104876
That is a straight up lie. Ive been out in the real world in limited capacity over the past 2 years and I can attest that this is horseshit. Ive passed at times while wearing a baggy hoody, sunglasses and having facial hair. Most people arent as hyper critical as people on this board.
>>
>>8105300
>No. It really isnt.
If we have your word for it!
>>
File: 1491631989300.jpg (44KB, 960x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491631989300.jpg
44KB, 960x700px
>>8104623
>be ancom
>>
File: soviet afghan war.jpg (49KB, 556x382px) Image search: [Google]
soviet afghan war.jpg
49KB, 556x382px
>>8105290
>communism a form of fascism
Fascism was a reactionary movement that opposing communist movements.

>communism a form of islamism
kek
>>
>>8104623
>Seriously what the fuck is going on with me
>be an ancom
Found the problem.
>>
>>8105667
i meant islamism was also a form of fascism.
>>
>>8105300

That's only the case when people haven no idea what FtMs and MtFs look like. As more people come out, even cis people will be able to tell what a tranny looks like.
>>
>>8104623
sounds like you just have poor impulse control, every human on the planet has a death drive, it's the same thing that makes you want to jump when you're high up someplace even if you're not feeling suicidal
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.