[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ywn have Robin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
whats the point in living guys?

its the only thing i want in life, i'd give up food and water, i would crawl over 5 kilometers of glass and rusty nails just to suck the cock of the last man who fucked robin.

anyone else have this obsession? or just me?
>>
>>8095662
I think Robin is a qt, but you might want to cool it with that level of obsession lest ye end up like caraposter
>>
>>8095662
wew lad
>>
>>8095666
>666
alright master

>>8095671
indeed
>>
File: heno0.gif (5KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
heno0.gif
5KB, 300x200px
>>8095662
please don't make fun of her she's had a hard life
>>
File: 1440162211918.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440162211918.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>tfw gay
>tfw you like the smell of straight man poo
>>
>>8095662
Can someone give me a rundown on Robin? I only know she's a tripfag from /mtfg/
>>
File: 2bc.jpg (9KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
2bc.jpg
9KB, 399x388px
>>8095762
why would i make fun of someone im madly in love with you brainlet?

>>8095776
Stop posting pictures of my waifu.
SHES MINE! ONLY MINE! ONLY I AM ALLOWED TO SEE HER
>>
>>8095776
DELETE THIS

>>8095780
That is pretty much the full rundown
>>
>>8095780
>Humble
>Good looking
>Kind
>Genuine person

thats who she is anon.
>>
>>8095780
A tripfag that used to go by oldrapeyface. Got blown out for being gross and having a dumb trip name so "she" switched it to edgar. Got laughed at completely for how autistic edgar was considering it was a girl. She said olrapey and edgar was "gallows humour" laughing at "her" plight. She than switched it to noelle after many many shitstorms from nov 2015 to dec 2015 leading to a doxing where they found out "she" was stalking edie (dollface) for years over tumblr or chaturbate or something. Also found to be into poo unironically and generally just insanely gross and autistic.

With that being said she seems to have a heart of gold just really really really socially unaware.
>>
>>8095818
>where they found out "she" was stalking edie (dollface) for years over tumblr or chaturbate or something.
How can you stalk on tumble? It's public.
>>
>>8095833
I think it was more of a they know each other from mtfg and robin never said anything yet always talked to her saying weird stuff and knew her name and everything.
>>
>>8095818
what's the whole poo on toast thing
>>
>>8095818
>>8095842
yeah i dont believe you and think you're just another jealous person trying to soil her name.
>>
>>8095852
>trying to soil her name
>soil her name
>soil
>>
>>8095853
ha ha ha very funny anon, attacking some qt girl thats been thought alot of suffering online.
>>
>>8095851
Some autist got bored and wanted to force a meme using robin for whatever reason.

Is not canon.
>>
>>8095852

What part don't you think is real?

I know for a fact
>A tripfag that used to go by oldrapeyface. Got blown out for being gross and having a dumb trip name so "she" switched it to edgar. Got laughed at completely for how autistic edgar was considering it was a girl.
is real.

>She than switched it to noelle

I'm pretty sure that one is real is well.

I'm not the anon who wrote that post either.
>>
>>8096509
Idk why they are arguing i can prove everything i was there the entire time. I watched mtfg very very closely in that era.
>>
>>8095662
>ywn have Robin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5tcyjVf1lo
>>
>>8096815
Best Robyn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhWEI6-_w9E
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.