[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: bHlYqsX.jpg (54KB, 600x707px) Image search: [Google]
bHlYqsX.jpg
54KB, 600x707px
I'm feeling like the opposite of gender dysphoria, I just want to be both. I love my maleness but I also feel like a woman. Am I just going crazy?
>>
No, thats okay, I sort of feel that way. I try to embrace the best of both genders, like beauty, compassion, strength and determination. I wish I could pass as male or female at will, but I settle for androgyny (with a little help from HRT). Just be yourself!
>>
File: tumblr_nbl6jzE7Vg1sb2ue8o1_500.jpg (81KB, 476x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbl6jzE7Vg1sb2ue8o1_500.jpg
81KB, 476x750px
>>8094118
>>
>>8094118
That's called being a transvestite.
>>
Could it be trutrans AAP?
So you are actually a transwoman, but you also have AAP which makes you a cis transman?
>>
>>8094118
Is it a physical/looks matter or a matter of manly personality vs feminine personality?

Maybe you want to look like a girl but without losing your "strenght and determination" like >>8094153 said?

Just for your information you can be a transgirl and not act like an annoying cis bitch and more just like a bro.
>>
>>8094291
>le trutrans
>le a*p
Can't there be at least a single thread without your retarded ass shitposting?
>>
File: 1491950407124.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491950407124.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>>8094153
This.

FTM settling for tomboy. Going to the gym helps take my mind off of it.
>>
>>8094270
But isn't that just pretending? I thought that transvestites are like confident in their assigned gender, that they only have a different gender expression. I think it's more of an identity thing in my case.
>>
>>8094118
What is the appeal of being each?
>>
>>8094321
But how will you manage romantically?

Won't you still be treated as a girl in a lot of ways despite being a tomboy?
>>
>>8094393
I don't know, it just feels right. When I was trying to just be one thing or the other it made me feel like shit honestly. But now that I embrace this thing, I'm just so happy.
>>
>>8094420
How are you embracing the the mix?
>>
File: 1636464737373.jpg (42KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1636464737373.jpg
42KB, 512x384px
>>8094407
I'm bisexual, so it doesn't bother me too much. Might as well accept who I am since transitioning is pointless to me.

Don't really want a relationship right now anyways.
>>
>>8094153
This

There is nothing wrong with looking how you want to look and acting how you want to act, gender-wise. It doesn't hurt anyone and it makes you happy, so just do it. You have one life to live.

>>8094321
same

athough I may take T
>>
>>8094153
>I try to embrace the best of both genders, like beauty, compassion
that's a good way to think about things
andros can usually pass for opposite gender though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.