[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's bigender mean? pic might be related idk if its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

what's bigender mean?

pic might be related idk if its the flag colors but the was like a billion different ones on google
>>
>>8087955
that mean bullshit - that's it
>>
It means get the fuck off Tumblr
>>
>>8087955
Lesbian, gay and bigender obviously m8, do your research. its the B in LGBT
>>
It means your parents coddled you too hard.

>>8089757
Premium bait here.
>>
trans people who arent dysphoric enough to fully transition but too dysphoric/autistic to just be normies
>>
>>8090739
>>8090972
How do I make it stop?
>>
>>8092889
You have 2 options:

1. Repression, which pretty much means sticking to the gender binary in one way or another--either following your assigned gender role or comitting to being trans and being the most plain and un-controversial trans person you can possibly be so people won't make fun of you

or

2. Just accept it. It's really not that uncommon or weird. People here make fun of it because some tumblr and youtube autists make it seem strange, but honestly it's very common and there is literally nothing wrong with being that way. The more normal acting/looking people embrace it, the less stigmatized it will be.
>>
File: 1491631989300.jpg (44KB, 960x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491631989300.jpg
44KB, 960x700px
>>8092889
>>
>>8093306
Well it really does seem impossible to be trans when you feel this way because as you wisely said, it involves repression either way.

So I've been trying to accept it, but sometimes I get upset about the lack of respect I receive for being feminine and try to over compensate for that with masculinity, but then I inevitably feel guilty and my feminine side takes over when I try to make up for being overly masculine.

It would be an easy fix if I could just get over the shame I feel for being masculine, except it's not that simple because expressing hegemonic masculinity becomes a betrayal of self due to the disconnect between my and society's ideas of masculinity, just as being feminine "full time" wouldn't help because I do derive satisfaction from masculine behavior, and so it would still be a betrayal internally after overcoming any socially based shame about relinquishing masculinity for femininity.

Simply put, I can't just pick one gender and make sure I conform to the standards of that gender without betraying myself.

So I tell myself I don't have to over compensate with masculinity because as I am a man, everything I do is therefore masculine, and so its not my problem to worry about if other people don't perceive it that way, but what IS my problem is perceiving myself to be any less masculine than anyone else.

However this leads back to my physical form which, as a natural femboy, others do see as weaker regardless of how I see myself, and so I have to consider that I will face emasculation as long as I value others' judgment of my masculinity and in order to avoid this adversity in a relationship I can only attempt to sublimate my feminine proclivities vicariously through a woman or embrace myself by pursuing a homosexual relationship, because I don't like back the women I've met who like my femininity. Maybe it's because I want girls to see me as a strong man, not effeminate, but if I were to experiment with a guy it would work both ways
>>
>>8088615
this
>>
>>8094001
I don't have answers for most of that; I'm also going through my own stuff when it comes to these things. We were just born at a time when it's still not fully acceptable or understood to be this way and be taken seriously, but it's acceptable enough that we can live. However, I think public perception of this kind of thing moves fast, and if you have the courage to just act and look how you want to, and you're a likeable person, you will be part of the change in society where people form a better understanding of these things and can just let you be. For us I don't think it will ever be perfect, we'll always be having to prove something to someone, because we are living on the cusp of acceptance but not quite there yet, but probably for people younger than us we will smooth the way to this not being an issue anymore.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.