[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much do you love /pol/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: polgbt.jpg (35KB, 460x312px) Image search: [Google]
polgbt.jpg
35KB, 460x312px
How much do you love /pol/?
>>
>>8080807
I don't like pol.
No one likes pol, it's just a meme that anyone likes it.
>>
>>8080807
/pol/ isn't really doing it for me lately. I peek in here and there to see what is happening in our world. Then I just go back to /mlpol/
>>
my best friend is /pol/ and bullies me about being a tranny all the time

but he jerks off to natalie mars

reeeee
>>
>>8080807
0%. i almost feel sorry for lgbt folk who subscribe to all this bullshit being spewed by people who would round them up for summary execution if they had their way. *almost*
>>
>Loving mentally ill people who cant cope with reality so they make up bullshit and mutually support each other's delusions
Sorry not into weaklings
>>
/pol loves lgbt they just want you to be fighters instead of whiners
>>
>>8081055
Fighting what? Radical Islam? The JOOOZ? What after its defeated, what then? Have you ever thought about what comes after?

What did hitler do after he disposed of gypsies?
>>
>>8081055
The only difference between Nazis and political Islam is that the Nazis are Christian and the Islamists are Muslim.

They'd both kill you if they got that chance. If you don't believe me just go and ask them yourself, they'll tell you straight up.
>>
>>8081091
>The only difference between Nazis and political Islam is that the Nazis are Christian and the Islamists are Muslim.
>They'd both kill you if they got that chance
actually they are very different, just because they would both kill you doesn't mean they are the same, go read a history book sometime instead of waiting for your life to end shitposting on /lgbt/
>>
File: -.gif (1020KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
-.gif
1020KB, 500x373px
/pol/ and any kind of political fanaticism is inherently cancer.
>>
>>8081055
you only get off to nazis fucking your bp, just admit it nigger
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.