[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Males/those who look male who openly shop in the womens dept.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: CPcXbbLWwAAD3Px.jpg (29KB, 420x336px) Image search: [Google]
CPcXbbLWwAAD3Px.jpg
29KB, 420x336px
Males/those who look male who openly shop in the womens dept. and womens stores, how do you do it without feeling self-conscious?

Whether or not it's true, I feel like the women are judging me or find me weird. For reference, I'm a gay dude who likes buying the more gender-neutral-looking womens clothes to diversify my previously /FUCKING STRAIGHT MALE/ wardrobe
>>
I just shop later in the day if I can.
>>
>>8080470
I dunno. I don't really care about or judge them for what they're buying, so why should I think they care about or judge me for what I'm buying? Furthermore, why should I care at all about what some random woman in the department store whom I'm likely never to see or interact with again thinks about my purchasing choices?

The only reason YOU have a hangup with this is because YOU know what you're going to do with the clothes and have some preconceived notion that it's something to be ashamed of. Guys shop in women's sections all the time. Whether it's for themselves, their girlfriends, their moms, their daughters, who cares? Nobody cares.

Do you really think some soccer mom at Macy's gives any amount of fucks at all about what you're buying? Come on, man. You're the only person in the universe who thinks it's all about you.
>>
File: 902.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
902.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>8080659
that was reassuring, thanks anon
>>
>>8080659
this
>>
File: 1483536757857.png (727KB, 1280x1355px) Image search: [Google]
1483536757857.png
727KB, 1280x1355px
I was kind self conscious at first too. I just got stuff online/amazon. Use this and buy cheap stuff at first so you can figure out what fits you and looks good without wasting much money
http://www.americanapparel.net/sizing/default.asp?chart=womens.pantse_conversion_chart.php
Eventually I realized no one cares and clothes are clothes. I dont feel like its a taboo to wear womens jeans anymore cause they're just jeans.
>>
>>8080470
Ultimate tip: be confident. You are buying clothes for yourself, doing the store a favor by shopping there. They have no reason or right to stop you, and one day when gender discrimination is a thing of the past you will be a pioneer, like Rosa Parks, taking what no one has a right to keep from you.

Be strong, if someone implies you are mistaken, inform them that you are not, that these are indeed the clothes you are shopping for, regardless of them trying to keep these from you with their silly labels.

Be bold, if you have questions, ask! Visibly cross-shopping is not just your right, but it normalizes the act, showing support for other gender nonconformers and the poor transwomen who are too afraid to do this themselves. What are these straps for? Do you have this in my size? Where can I try this on? Remember, the store clerks are there to help you buy their product, and any less is discrimination.
>>
>>8080470
I shop online. Like wtf are you stupid?
>>
>>8080803

This desu. In all that you do, own who you are.
>>
File: FjonkMymlan.png (74KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
FjonkMymlan.png
74KB, 512x512px
>beg bff to go shopping
>we go shopping together
>worst case scenario people will just think i'm accompanying her
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.