[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are black men so homophobic? is it them trying to maintain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: 1490309933308.jpg (523KB, 1642x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1490309933308.jpg
523KB, 1642x1493px
why are black men so homophobic? is it them trying to maintain their masculinity?

today i was walking to my commute and I mustve accidently brushed some black dude's hand, i dont know and dont care, all I need is to get on my train

then this guy mustve been 40 goes the whole "AYO YALL DONT TOUCH OTHA PEOPLES HAND WHEN YA WALKIN" kinda shit, so I just do the whole fake "sorry wont happen again" routine. Like this is definitely a trend I've encountered living in NYC
>>
>>8080399
this is how most straight guys are
black people are just more vocal about their feelings in general
>>
>>8080399
Because they are mudroaches.
>>
>>8080410
This^
>>8080399
Just don't like grab his hand next time then lol. Do you expect him not to reee at you if you stroke his hand on the subway?
>>
>>8080455
I'm not some degenerate, I didn't actually do anything, i just passed him and something brushed his hand accidently, it was probably my canvas bag at my hip and he thought it was my hand

Which is why it was extra "WTF Is your problem.." to me
>>
>>8080399
>the fake won't happen again
Sounds like you're gay hand holding on purpose, don't blame him for calling you out
>>
>>8080665
see >>8080462

why the fuck would I want to touch some 40 year old black guy anyway? I don't even use Tinder.

Jesus, are these preconceptions the type of people who are actually on this board?
>>
>>8080678
Then why was your "won't happen again" fake you gay hand rapist?
>>
>>8080678
Straight guys are straight. They don't want to hold your hand, especially if they don't know you. Sorry random people aren't willing to be a part of your fetish I guess though?
>>
>>8080690
it was me avoiding confrontation

can you imagine if I started shit and talked back to this obviously confrontational black man? Me, this 24 year old white slim gay guy?

"Uh no, it was my bag, wtf"
"NIGGA I KNOW U TRY SOME GAY SHIT SON"
"Uhh no i didnt.."
*misses train*
*more needless confrontation, possibly gets ass beat cause these types of people are fucked in the head and he statistically mightve been on drugs*

>>8080694
what's your problem lol
>>
>>8080399
Black men are gay
Much more so proportionally than any other race.
>>
File: tumblr_logo73t63j1qkmmkt.jpg (28KB, 300x369px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_logo73t63j1qkmmkt.jpg
28KB, 300x369px
>>8080462
I got yelled at by a bitter old woman for the same thing in a shop not too long ago, accidentally brushed into her shoulder and she was like, "EXCUSE YOU!"

Some people are so extremely autistic about being touched that they make a big deal out of frivolous shit like being brushed against accidentally. They're not homophobic, just retarded.
>>
>>8080707
So do you always target black men? Is that part of your fetish too - so you can say the N-word online in imaginary conversations and complain about how black people are homophobic? Do you browse /pol/ too? It might all tie together somehow, but I really think you should learn to respect others.
>>
File: tumblr_logo6uVXyQ1qkmmkt.jpg (21KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_logo6uVXyQ1qkmmkt.jpg
21KB, 300x400px
>>8080720
Assblasted negroid detected.
>>
>>8080746
I'm paler than Andreja tho
>>
>>8080399
Because all niggers are rapists so when they see a nigger homo they think its a personal attack since they know all of their "homeboys" are rapists.

Its just self defense like hating a wild coyote at night. Like coyotes niggers are wild creatures that you need to be on vigilant watch to stay safe. If you're a masc dude never trust a niggerfaggot
>>
>>8080707
>scared of confrontation

Well well well, sounds like you need a big strong bf anon. I am taking applications.
>>
>>8080763

Even the Muslims knew this shit

"the crow among mankind are the Zanj for they are the worst of men and the most vicious of creatures in character and temperament."

-Al-Jabiz in his book Khitab al-haiywan volume 2.
>>
>>8080777
>>8080763

inhabitants of sub-Saharan African countries] are people distant from the standards of humanity" "Their nature is that of wild animals...."

Persian geography _Hudud al-`alam_, 982 AD
>>
>>8080777
>>8080785
'The Muslims' also knew that you should get thrown off a building if you're gay.
>>
>>8080790
They were pretty smart desu. You wouldn't have this issue of hand couressing niggers on the subway.
>>
>>8080801
Agreed. We should definitely invite millions of Muslim refugees into our countries to reap the benefits of their intelligence.
>>
>>8080399
While yes, black men tend to be pushed more towards homophobia more than normal, What makes you think this guy even knew you where gay? What if he was gay and he's just a fucking sperglord about being touched?

>>8080451
>>8080707
>>8080763
>>8080777
>>8080785
Im not surprised that this is a reaction every fucking time black people are mentioned. Im just super disappointed every time I see it.
Ugh, this is why I isolate myself from everyone.

>>8080711
>Black men are gay
>Much more so proportionally than any other race.

And your source is?
>>
>>8080806
I wouldn't mind taking some hot Muslim dick in my ass rn tbqh senpai.
>>
it's funny, because african-americans have the highest rates of homosexuality
>>
>>8080816
maybe if you got out of your bedroom and moved to a majority black area you would know what we mean.

I wish i had that pic that shows that there is a direct correlation between contact with black people (aka how many live where you live, by percentage) and how racist you are. I was never racist until I moved to north carolina 11 years ago. Nicest people you'll ever meet, generally (white and black), but so many black people who are just worthless niggers.
>>
>>8080816
>What if he was gay and he's just a fucking sperglord about being touched?
My initial thought too, followed by, 'of course people act weird on NYC subways.'

>While yes, black men tend to be pushed more towards homophobia more than normal,
Not OP, but I've been curious about why this happens. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2odOu0Oguo

Last black guy I asked said the homophobia stemmed from evangelical/historically black churches that pushed homophobia along with other social conservative attitudes into their communities. Just blaming black baptist churches for homophobia seems kind of like a gross over simplification though.
>>
>>8080399
I wonder if this also has to do with most tranny killers being black?
>>
>>8080399
>black guy chimps out because someone accidentally brushed his hand while trying to get on a train in time
>he's probably afraid he has HIV or some other nasty disease that he got from one of the homeboys while locked up in prison
>but can't get medical help because it would ruin his ghetto black man image

Is this what they call "thug life"?
>>
>>8081121
>maybe if you got out of your bedroom and moved to a majority black area you would know what we mean.

I grew up in a majority black area.
In Northeastern North Carolina.
Yes there are worthless niggers abundant in cities all across NC and the US.
But its not the majority. Alot of them are apathetic, yes and I feel thats what leads to people assuming that all blacks are ignorant homophobes because the apathetic ones keep away from other blacks but I know what Ive seen and what Ive grown up with. They arent perfect just like most other races aren't but they arent a majority awful people.

>>8081881
>Just blaming black baptist churches for homophobia seems kind of like a gross over simplification though.

Its not.
The church is (unfortunately) deeply rooted in black culture.
Deeply.
Like catholics and Latinos.
The homophobia is starting to fade, especially in younger generations but it will take a while to root it out if it ever does.
This is one of the reasons I isolate. The Churches tendrils are deeply rooted in black communities. In america, really. No one can really be trusted.
>>
File: overused meme man think.jpg (29KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
overused meme man think.jpg
29KB, 600x494px
>>8080924
Can't take Muslim dick in your ass if you get thrown off a building first
>>
>>8083417
what if you force the dick inside you while they try to throw you off the building?
>>
>>8080399

You guys always shit on conservatives for being low IQ. Now you are surprised when low IQ people dislike you but they are not white?
>>
>>8083494
>You guys always shit on conservatives for being low IQ.

I dont think Conservatives are low IQ, I just think they are intentionally and immediately hostile to any none conservative.
>>
File: 1322933171870.jpg (13KB, 225x235px) Image search: [Google]
1322933171870.jpg
13KB, 225x235px
>>8080399
>today i was walking to my commute and I mustve accidently brushed some black dude's hand
WTF is wrong do white people have a death wish?

Territorial integrity is highly valued by Negros, and encroachment upon their person is viewed as an assault upon their honor and considered an invitation to battle. You may not "cop a feel" on warlike peoples such as us, even if by accident, without expecting a reaction that culminates into a reclamation of man (or woman)hood through verbal or physical confrontation. This reaction may be amplified by collective historical consciousness of transgressions occurring during or before commencement of the United States Civil War during which time a sizable portion of our population was subject to forced indentured servitude and abuse at the hands of primarily Caucasian masters.

My advice is to carry your appendages in a manner which will not encroach upon Negro territory or territorial claims. If encroachment occurs it is highly advisable to look the Negro in the eyes with a neutral expression upon your face and slightly tilt your head back lifting your chin as a peace offering.

t. Negrodamus Maximus Scientificus
>>
>>8083368
well I live in north carolina too, south central, went to a black school and I gotta say, the worst are worse than the worse white people ( I lived and went to majority white areas/schools before 2006) and are more plentiful. The best you can hope for from the majority of black people that they don't ruin your day to some degree by being themselves. I.e. just not being shitroaches is an achievement day-to-day for most black people. If you've never lived in a majority white area I can understand how you don't know any better but white people as a whole are demonstrably the better race.
>>
>>8084429
>lived in a majority white area

I did for a couple of years. Just as bad as blacks if not worse in some cases.

>white people as a whole are demonstrably the better race.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Not by a fucking long shot, pal. Ive had plenty of problems with black people, but some of the most terrible and ignorant shit Ive seen/experienced/had done to me was mostly from white people, some angry at me for just being black near them, some just being shit human beings period. However I didnt let it sour my view of whites just like my view of blacks wasnt. It soured my view of people.
People are fucking garbage across the board. No one race has a monopoly on being shitty. Im a person too, I know. Which is why I stay away from people now. I dont want to participate in a species that goes out of its way to fuck itself. You can say that blacks are worse than whites or asians are better than muslims and youd be wrong all day. You are all fucking equally shit.
but I guess we can agree to disagree. Its not like it matters anyway. You already made up your mind before this discussion even happened. Have fun chucking shit at each other.
>>
>>8080720

The fucking n-word! Top kek you fucking loser.
>>
>>8084540
I've spent equally half my life in majority white areas and half my life in north carolina and pennsylvania where its majority black. More than that I moved around to a lot of different areas because I'm a military brat, so my experience is more intersectional.
>>
>>8080399
Honestly, it's hard not to brush onto someone in crowded public spaces
>>
>>8080399
How is that homophobic? I'm gay and I fucking hate it when strangers touch me.
>>
>>8081881
In Africa most anti-gay efforts are led by Protestant Churches and money from America.
>>
>>8080816
>Ugh

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>8080399
>wanting people to respect your personal space means you are "homophobic"

Why do you faggots always have to make everything about yourselves? Can you stand not being the center of attention for once? This is proof that being a faggot is a mental disease, and your kind needs to be stamped out.

Please stop unironically throwing around the term "homophobic", it's an entirely made up word that is used purely to virtue signal. No one is afraid of faggots, except for their diseases.
>>
>>8084760
Ugh, go back to >>>/pol/, faggot.
>>
>>8084781
>This is proof that being a faggot is a mental disease
Except 98% of the people on this board are telling the OP that they're wrong and stupid, so no.
>>
>>8083417
If a Muslim guy touches me I would have won. I'm a Virgin and I'll cum on the spot
>>
>>8084791
It's not a /pol/ thing, or even a political thing. You are typing in tumblr dialect rather than 4chan dialect. You would be able to see that if you belonged here.
>>
>>8084825
Cool! I'm off to tell my autistic brother he's wrong and stupid so it'll stop being a mental illness.
>>
>>8084883
You intentionally misinterpreted my post. Are you bored?
>>
>>8084700
Yeah I heard about some of that in "God Loves Uganda."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3_hKv4pEM4
Sounds like some missionaries are exploiting easy African converts to wage a homophobic culture war.

I think a lot of the Ugandan government's willingness to persecute legbutts has to do with their corrupt governent's need to scapegoat a minority to distract people from how shitty Uganda is. "God hates gays" is just a convenient excuse.
>>
toxic masculinity
>>
>>8080399
black ppl are just most violent. i heard a story about a black kid that stabbed another kid over a hi-c juice box. they are just more violent and angry and no matter where they are in the world they tend to be more violent than any other race. they are always looking for something to flip out over even if it's insignificant. a black guy on a train once threatened to stab me because my foot got too near his foot, i've run into countless situations like that with black people acting sociopathic and this never happens with any other race. only blacks do this. there's a reason so many end up in jail and it's not police prejudice, they are just hyper violent. many ppl find this hard to believe but it's just reality.
>>
>>8080410
It isn't just black dudes though, it's the entire black community that is extremely homophobic.

>>8080399
I'm pretty sure it has to do with religion mostly, and a need to be a thug and never be show weakness. What's more strong and thuggish than picking on the weak and alone?
>>
>>8080399
Newsflash: most people are homophobic.

Even the people who want to be your friend because you're gay are acting upon homophobic stereotypes.

The difference is that niggers have no filter on their brain. Whatever they are thinking at any moment is what they'll say. They don't even talk to you; they talk at you. I lived in the hood for many years and I can't tell you how many strangers I've had basically narrating their lives to me. There's just zero internal discourse for them. It all has to come out: including homophobic shit.

White people are thinking "fucking faggot" as well but they'll just never say it.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.