[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lesgen/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 66

File: tea.jpg (311KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tea.jpg
311KB, 1920x1200px
/lesgen/-Lesbian General:
Tea edition

Rules: Don't discuss your gender here. Ignore bait-posting. This thread is for Lesbians.

Shiny new discord server: https://discord.gg/vA6pPc5
(be gentle, its new and smol)

Last time on /lesgen/:
>tfw no beautiful [preference] gf
>lesbianon gets the 7999999th post
>discussion ensues on finding gfs, typical
>anon taught to snowboard by a qt, only to find out she has a gf already
>/lesgen/ talks about their most recent crushes
>most survey participants need a mommy gf to spank them
>Julien Baker
>Am I the only one who thinks she should've fucked herself?

previous: >>7999930
>>
>>8073469
Well, yeah, that's always an option, as long as you don't get yourself in trouble.
Like, actual trouble. If you're gonna fuck him up just don't get caught.
>>
>>8073478
>Am I the only one who thinks she should've fucked herself?
Maybe we should've fucked ourselves.

Anyways, was nice posting but it's 2:50 now and I really gotta sleep.
>>
Oh fuck just got pokemon Sun and Rowlet is the cutest starter in a long time. Yeah sure Fennekin was cute a shit but was it grass owl cute?

Honestly the cuter starters are gen 2. Don't tell me Totodile, Cyndaquil and Chikorita aren't cute as shit. I'll fite you irl. Or drink coffee over it. whatevs.
>>
File: 250px-155Cyndaquil.png (41KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-155Cyndaquil.png
41KB, 250x250px
>>8073516
honestly, cyndaquil is probably the cutest pokemon.
>>
I need to get out more. I did nothing all weekend. I'm just smoking to much. I'm currently on like my cig number 12-13 of the day.My throat hurts but it's probably not even the last of the day.
>>
This is where all of the cool ladies are right?

How many of you have learned to be kinda chilly just as a safety measure? I warm up pretty quick, but still.
>>
>>8073516
>cutest starter
>anything but yellow
Name the time and place.
Hope we can have make-up sex after.

>I admit that Cyndaquil is cute af, though.
>>
>>8073535
Dude. My hands are NEVER cold. They are like a fucking stove. It's an amazing way to hold hands with straight girls that are cold and touch their faces. I actually met my first semi-serious girfriendl this way outside a club while smoking. She was shaking.
>>
>>8073535
>This is where all of the cool ladies are right?
I've actually been told I'm a space heater when cuddling, which makes summers really unfortunate for my cuddle quota

>>8073534
replace cigarettes with something else, thats the only way to get rid of a habit/addiction
>>
>>8073540
I meant in demeanor anon haha

My hands and feet are always cold, bad circulation.
>>
>>8073534
That's kinda disgusting.
>>
>tfw no domme gf
>>
S U R V E Y T I M E:
1. What's your favorite pokemon?
2. What's the cutest pokemon? Only correct answer is Cyndaquil
3. Where do you want to go on vacation next?
4. What languages do you speak and what languages do you want to learn/are currently learning?
5. Coffee, hot tea, iced tea, or other (please specify)?
6. What's the best hair color and why is it red?
7. What's your weird fucking fetish anon?
>>
File: 9d.gif (480KB, 600x538px) Image search: [Google]
9d.gif
480KB, 600x538px
>>8073533
This. I love it but I always forget its name.
I really need to play the actual games instead of ironic parodies like Pocket Mortys.
>>
>>8073545
Oh shit. Sorry. I just smoked a bowl. And was so focused on writing properly that totally missed the question.

Yeah I keep my distance from almost everyone. In danger of sounding like an MRA or something. I don't trust VERY feminine, heteronormative women. And it makes me feel like an asshole. I didn't have female friends until the end of highschool and they were like uber rejects that were friends of friends that happned to play in a D&D campaign my best friend was the DM of.
>>
>>8073546
I know. My room smells like shit, and I opened the window very wide. I'm just indulging in a bit of self distrution and pity for the weekend. I'll probably recover in a few days and change the sheets do some laundry and smoke like one or two.
>>
File: lakka.png (66KB, 348x306px) Image search: [Google]
lakka.png
66KB, 348x306px
>>8073566
>1. What's your favorite pokemon?
Gengar.
>2. What's the cutest pokemon? Only correct answer is Cyndaquil
......................................Gengar.
>3. Where do you want to go on vacation next?
Oh! Prague.
>4. What languages do you speak and what languages do you want to learn/are currently learning?
English and Spanish. Thinking of learning some French. Maybe German?
>5. Coffee, hot tea, iced tea, or other (please specify)?
I really like boba tea. Please don't kill me.
>6. What's the best hair color and why is it red?
The tall ginger from Carmilla is pretty hot.
>7. What's your weird fucking fetish anon?
I-I don't have one.
>>
>>8073566
1. Sableye
2. ^^^^^^^^^ come closer and argue with me
3. I still want to go to Paris, ever since I was little. I want to see the catacombs!
4. English, I used to know basic French but I've forgotten it all.
5. A hot London Fog
6. Redheads are the cutest, but I really like dark hair too...
7. If there's a weird one I haven't discovered it. Wanting your partner to do a "mommy" role in the bed isn't really all that uncommon.
>>
>>8073578
I feel you. I can't trust men in any situation, and those types of women are the ones that were cruel to me when I was in school. Alt-culture "damaged" girls have always been my best company.
>>
>>8073566
Is Misty a pokémon?
>>
>>8073602
>Is Misty a pokémon?
misty is not a pokemon, but she is a total qt

>tfw ginger but wrong shade to cosplay as misty
>>
File: Teadress.jpg (47KB, 585x390px) Image search: [Google]
Teadress.jpg
47KB, 585x390px
>>8073478
Original lesgen OP here. Was away being snug, and someone picked up the slack! Good on ya. If I am tardy you should definately make the thread any time! If I post near the end wait for me!

Overally great job, and I am really glad to see things moving along slicker than an over lubed vagina.

>>8073487
Yeah it is 1:26 here too so I won't be around that much more tonight either

>>8073535
My hands are always icy these days. My girlfriend is always over warm though so it works out.
>>
>>8073540
a-anon hold my hand
>>
File: 077Ponyta_Dream.png (16KB, 297x287px) Image search: [Google]
077Ponyta_Dream.png
16KB, 297x287px
>>8073566
Not Cyndaquil
Pic related.

Westeros.

>4. What languages do you speak and what languages do you want to learn/are currently learning?
Speak: English, Portugês, Español.
Want to learn: too fucking many. I'll list the ones I would like the most. Français, Pyccкий, 中文, 日本語, العربية, Latina.

Passion fruit juice, or passion fruit with vodka.

It's red, because it's red.

It's too weird, but whatever.
I wish I was kidnapped against my will for real by an evil domme girl, and got to live the rest of my days naked in chains being humiliated beyond anything imaginable in unspeakable ways.
Yeah, I'm weird like that.
>>
>>8073682
pretty sure your fetish is pretty common
thats my fetish too
>>
>>8073682
>I wish I was kidnapped against my will for real by an evil domme girl, and got to live the rest of my days naked in chains being humiliated beyond anything imaginable in unspeakable ways.
>Yeah, I'm weird like that.
>>8073690
Gotta agree, it isn't even that weird. Go visit /d/ and come back if you still feel weird.
>>
>>8073697
>tfw no hucow gf
>>
watching Shameless... I think their house might be cleaner than ours. Feels bad mang.
>>
Well, the Sun is up. It's almost 7. I think I should get some sleep.
>>
>>8073842
Where you frpm?? We are in the same timezone.Argentina??
>>
File: KSdarkeyes.jpg (89KB, 634x576px) Image search: [Google]
KSdarkeyes.jpg
89KB, 634x576px
>>8073842
I know those feels. Why do we all stay up so much. Like we are only cheating ourselves. dark circles under eyes never go away it feels like haha
>>
>>8073858
Yeah, I'm on the same timezone as Argentina. GMT-3.
Why aren't you sleeping yet?
Or did you just wake up, on a Sunday?
>>
>>8073868
Can't sleep. I stayed over at a friends house. So same timezone but not in Argentina?? Chile?? Uruguay?? Just curious.Swear I'm not an axe murderer. But then again that's what an axe murderer would say.
>>
>>8073868
3am here
>>
>>8073478
>This thread is for Lesbians.
Are bi girls ok as long as we don't talk about boys?
>>
>>8073875
I'm in Brazil.
You can murder me with an axe if you're qt.
>>
>>8073535
I feel like I was born chilly, but I can kind of be bubbly without realizing it and snap closed really fast when I do. Not very happy about it but it comes with the territory I guess.
>>
>>8073881
Sure. Welcome.
>>
Daily reminder that I hope all you girls will simply press the hide button when you see some post that doesn't belong here, and just carry on. Like I just did.

Nothing to it, really.
>>
>>8073566
>S U R V E Y T I M E:
Kirby (okay Kirby's not a pokemon but I thought he was as a kid because of Smash Bros)
I dunno :/
More like first, but Paris. Feel like the image of it in my mind is probably better than the city is today though.
Only English, I tried French and German but apparently I don't have the patience.
Peach juice <3
I dunno why it's red but it's definitely red. Partial to blonde on everyone else tho
Uniforms are not a weird fetish!
>>
How to imply you're a lesbian without going turbodyke
>>
>>8073962
Rainbows.
>>
>>8073864
>>8073842
More night owls? I accidentally stayed up to 6:30 now..
>>
File: lesgenflag.gif (7KB, 237x216px) Image search: [Google]
lesgenflag.gif
7KB, 237x216px
Why is the VAST majority of new electronic music shit? I have to go back to 2013 for this but it is so good. The cosmos quotes just spice it up too.
https://soundcloud.com/matzo/mat-zo-bbc-radio-1-essential-mix

>>8073888
This.
>>8073906
Also this.
>>8073962
No real reason to be covert about it. Just tell her. Get some kind of accessory that is the pride logo or something. Short nails work too.
>>
>>8073974
>that disgusting feel when I can't sleep before 6:45 because of work
>>
>>8073974
I am up to 3:52....
>>
>>8074021
>>8073974
8:03

I'm going now.
Good night, /lesgen/
>>
>>8071536
Was sauce for this ever found?
Does anyone have it?
>>
>>8073478
so have any of you fags experianced gay stereotypes in your life? and I don't mean the popular meme ones but the real ones, like being in a relationship and wanting to move in too soon, supposed domestic violence etc. I'm curious how people deal with this.
>>
File: large.jpg (55KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
55KB, 500x281px
>>8073533
not eevee?
>>
File: 1452685928930.gif (272KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1452685928930.gif
272KB, 500x375px
>Tea edition

This is my kind of edition. Today I found a blend of tea that tastes like a hot cross bun. It is so delicious that my other teas taste a little bland after it. I also got a new tea mug that I absolutely love. I would very much like to hear what tea everyone else has been enjoying.

Also, my favourite Pokémon is Mareep. It's a cute lilttle fluffball.
>>
>>8074437
all teas are based
>>
>>8074446
Well I dunno' about that. Herbal tea is for hippies and enemies of the Crown.

I mostly drink black blends myself, but I'm a stickler like that. Green and chai are nice as well, but usually if I have the option I'll brew it so string the spoon stands up.
>>
>>8074466
>herbs
>not for tea
you're a moron. not only are herbal teas delicious, some of them have real effects on the body, if you don't believe me then try some clove tea. it will have the most obvious effect
>>
File: 1469346942004.png (370KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469346942004.png
370KB, 1000x1000px
>>8074474
Herbal teas aren't really tea, though. All colours of tea are made from the same plant, and herbal tea is not. Some herbal tea has great effects, ginger or mint is something I use when I have an upset stomach. A lot of claimed effects are new age rubbish though. Not all, but gosh I have heard some nonsense. Largely anything that claims to detox.

But I can just get those herbs blended with a black tea and also get the benefitial effects of black tea. Cloves are one of my favourite things to be in a blend, I have one that's cloves, cinnamon and lavender that is just heavenly.

Also, name-calling is rude.
>>
>>8074502
>I hate lesbians and trannies, where should I post?
>/pol/? Nah
>Oh /lesgen/ sounds like the place for me
>>
>tfw no cuddle in bed gf
on the bright side, I had a dream about pee and aids so I don't think there's a bright side.
>>
>>8074532
The person who makes these threads needs to add the contents of this post in every new thread. If they don't they're they're not pro cis-lesbian.
>>
hello /lesgen/! what are you doing on your Sunday?

friendly reminder to ignore the bait while I'm at it!
>>
>>8073478
Wow you girls get a lot of bait in your threads that's unfortunate
>>
>>8075059
it really is, I imagine it's just some angry clg patrons who are trying to disrupt our "no one gives a shit if you're trans or bi just post cute girls" vibe
>>
the time has come:
which is better, boobs or ass?
>>
File: Bunnyhug_0.jpg (192KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Bunnyhug_0.jpg
192KB, 500x667px
are buns the cutest animal or are you wrong?
>>
>>8074800
I want nothing more from life than a qt cuddle buddy.

>>8074874
I went out yesterday and came home at around 7AM, so I'm still quite tired and exhausted. I wanted to clean up a bit later, and spend the rest of the day playing Dragon Age.
>>
>>8075111
Boobs are the best! It's where you faceplant before you faceplant into lap.

>>8074874
Going to work.
>>
File: justfuckmyfamilyup.webm (994KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
justfuckmyfamilyup.webm
994KB, 400x400px
>tfw had a dream where I get an amazing apartment and a 10/10 /fit/ MILF comes to welcome me to the area (she made muffins)
>constantly visits later on, never brings her kids, think this is weird or something
>eventually she pins me down on my bed and we start making out
>wake up
>still single, still living in a shithole city, cat giving me a wtf look

Fuck.
>>
>>8075224
post pussy

>>8075211
>work
>on a Sunday
what's your job anon?

>>8075181
sounds like a fun day! what'd you do that kept you up so late qt?
>>
File: claira (2).jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
claira (2).jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>8075235
>post pussy

Ok, people seemed to like her yesterday.
>>
>>8075244
still cute

>>8075211
you know, no one else seems to agree with me on this, but boobs really are the best
good tastes anon

also tummy best non sexual part of a woman fite me

>>8075181
where do I apply?
>>
>>8075235
>what'd you do that kept you up so late qt?

One of my friends will be off for vacation starting tomorrow. She'll be away for a month and wanted to go out one last time prior to that, so we went to a bar with another friend. I stayed there for a long time just talking to them and various people, and I also have quite the long commute back home.

>>8075271
>where do I apply?

You can come by my office right now. Please bring any relevant papers with you, your skills will be tested right then and there.
>>
>>8075271
>still cute

T-thanks!

>tfw your cat is your only redeeming quality
>>
>>8075289
where is your office qt? I specialize in being the little spoon and making breakfast. also I'm a space heater so winter will be warm with me bb

>>8075301
I'm sure it's not your only redeeming quality, you at the very least have the skills required to own a cat!
>>
>>8075309
Well I guess I'm pretty good at giving belly rubs. That's an important skill, right?
>>
>>8075321
yes of course, every qt needs to know how to rub tummies properly and efficiently

>>8075289
well I hope you enjoyed your time and hopefully got to flirt with some cuties too
>>
>>8075309
My office is in Western Europe.
Also, excellent qualities. I prefer to be the big spoon myself.

>>8075363
I didn't flirt with any qts unfortunately, although one of the grills I've met there before keeps giving me flirty looks whenever we see each other.
>>
>>8075407
>My office is in Western Europe.
>Also, excellent qualities. I prefer to be the big spoon myself.

oh my god do you have a cute accent? post voice please
also please be my big spoon if you ever come to America land

>I didn't flirt with any qts unfortunately, although one of the grills I've met there before keeps giving me flirty looks whenever we see each other.
f l i r t w I t h h e r
>>
>>8075244
The other pussy, anon
>>
>>8075476
I'd rather not get banned.
>>
>>8075516
Have your panties on, not a nude pic.
>>
>>8075526
>wearing panties
>>
>>8075533
Oh boy!
>>
>tfw no gf to tie you up and pee on your mouth.
>>
Is lesbian bed death a meme?

Anyone in a longer relationship care to elaborate?
>>
>>8073566
> 1. What's your favorite pokemon?
Ninetails!

2. What's the cutest pokemon? Only correct answer is Cyndaquil
Sneasel <3

> 3. Where do you want to go on vacation next?
Denmark to visit family, closer to home? The great lakes, and drag my wife camping with me.

> 4. What languages do you speak and what languages do you want to learn/are currently learning?
English and spanish mostly, a smattering of Danish, I can meddle through most latin languages and some welsh.

> 5. Coffee, hot tea, iced tea, or other (please specify)?
Coffee for my caffine fix, hot or iced tea depending on the weather.

> 6. What's the best hair color and why is it red?
Currently rocking blonde, brunettes I love though.

> 7. What's your weird fucking fetish anon?
Strapons, but I don't think that's that weird. I have a fondness for rocking kneehighs though.
>>
>>8075596
>strapons
this is the correct answer, what do you and your wife use? have you tried those strapless ones?
>>
>>8075431
>oh my god do you have a cute accent?

Perhaps? My father is a Bong and the one who started out teaching me English, but my parents split up when I was young and I didn't grow up in Bongland, so my accent is probably a bit different from how you'd imagine it.

>post voice please

You should have asked that yesterday when I was still tipsy.

>f l i r t w I t h h e r

W-We did talk twice.

>>8075595
It never occured in my relationships, but then again my ex is a pretty sexual person, and my other ex lived in a city a few hours away, so we didn't get to see each other as often as we would have liked to.
>>
>>8075654
>You should have asked that yesterday when I was still tipsy.

p l e a s e

I'm sure it's cute af
>>
Anyone else looks like they're having a seizure when they orgasm?
I can't orgasm by sex with a qt because of this. I always feel too self-conscious and don't want her to see me like that.
>>
>>8074129
It was posted on the bad thread.

https://mega.nz/#!Q5dmnAQD!7o06Wf6UFAgZI3HYdY-aJ5pipm9o_yB8M03RQYvxlQM
>>
File: IMG_20170409_141737683_HDR.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170409_141737683_HDR.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
>tfw you fuck up the first flip of the day

Good morning /lesgen/! I hope you cuties like lopsided pancakes and orange juice.

>>8075719
honestly that sounds cute to me

and or a reason to get into bondage

>>8075738
Thanks for the quality post, anon
>>
>>8075654
Where did you grow up/what accent do you have?
>>
So what's the best place to meet a potential gf?

I've heard the gym is nice but I don't want to bother people working out.
>>
>>8074874
I'm going to the movies tonight with my sisters, we're watching Ghost in the Shell
>>8075111
Boobs, always.
>>
>>8075787
that looks so yummy
>tfw no girlfriend to make you pancakes
>>
>>8075834
D A L L A S

>>8076040
come see me at the above location
>>
>>8076144
I would but I'm all the way up in Canada :(
>>
>>8076150
What part of Canada? Can you save me from the orange menace we've elected?
>>
File: 1448243535690.jpg (491KB, 1280x2132px) Image search: [Google]
1448243535690.jpg
491KB, 1280x2132px
>tfw no Chloe gf
>>
>>8076144
I'm in Chicago. I was actually considering moving to the Dallas area, though!
>>
>>8076456
well, I'm in the discord in the OP, so if you've got any questions, you're totally welcome to join and ask me about the area
>>
>>8076468
>>>/lgbt/mtfg
>>
>>8076464
I'm still here for school (Finishing my BA in BioSci at UIC) but hopefully I'll be able to move within a year or so. Are apartments there affordable? Here in Chiraq a place in a decent neighborhood costs around $1,200.
>>
File: 1457211827364.png (224KB, 529x800px) Image search: [Google]
1457211827364.png
224KB, 529x800px
>>8076365
That art style is so cute.
>>
>>8075640
We settled on a tight pair of briefs, modified with cock rings to hold dildos, for harnesses. We tried lots of strappy ones to no success and some kinda fell apart. It fits most of our dildo collection, so works pretty well.

We also have a feeldoe, which works pretty nice and has a good vibe to it too. Works fine for vag, bit big for anal for me, she's fine with it though. It works fine with a harness too, if you're worried about it falling out, kegel muscles hold it in so, depends on you.
>>
File: 20170409_173736-1093x1943.jpg (341KB, 1093x1943px) Image search: [Google]
20170409_173736-1093x1943.jpg
341KB, 1093x1943px
>tfw you cant go home anymore
>>
File: 1487195581059.jpg (358KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487195581059.jpg
358KB, 848x1200px
>>8076499
I've got a 1 bedroom, 750 sq ft apartment in Dallas for $950/mo in a nicer area of town near a lot of bars and the galleria, so I'd say it's a little more affordable. But, I also wanted something close to my university and my apartment is definitely taking that into consideration

>>8076522
I think Max + Chloe is so cute

>>8076532
I had heard mixed stories about the ol feeldoes, but I heard it's not bad I'd you use it with like one of the more expensive strapons

I'd totally get one if I weren't single or knew a cutie who I actually want to date, but it's been months since I've felt romantic affection for anyone.
>>
>>8076548
Why not?

Aren't you an ftm?
>>
>>8076551
Yeah, $950 is way cheaper. Housing here is fucking insane, especially when you're close to any universities.

A friend of mine had 6 roommates and she still had trouble paying rent.

Basically, don't come here ever. There's nothing good about the place.
>>
>>8076559
Im a nonbinary snowflek, and its bc my dad is a cunt and fuck him
At least this campus has wifi
>>
>>8076468
Trans issues kinda derail the thread, take it to one of the trans threads, there's tons of them.

If you're here, you're probably a nerd of some sort, so don't throw stones. Also, no men here, sorry, there are no men romantically in my life, nor will there ever be. So no, there's no beta, or alpha, or wtf other kind of male involved. Lesbians means no dudes.

I can deal with men as friends, in short periods of time, but I'd probably end up killing them if I had to get involved with them romantically.
>>
>>8076581
>Also, no men here
So no matts then.
>>
>>8076572
>and its bc my dad is a cunt and fuck him
What happened?
>>
>>8076581
>I can deal with men as friends, in short periods of time,
Not the troll but why only short periods?
>>
don't reply to bait posts

>>8076569
yea it's great, and rent was going to be $835 before they did some upgrades
and I'd rather move to a coast than to Chicago desu.
>>
>>8075141
>tfw allergic to rabbit fur
>tfw can never love and appreciate a bun up close
:'(
>>
>>8076653
Nothing i could get into without derailing the thread, but in basically just finally done with this shit and i packed up my van and left. I want to steal more food but i feel like im gonna get caught this time
>>
>>8076551
They work well as a dildo with a fair vibe attached, you don't have to use it for fucking. They can slip out if you're really wet and you're kegel muscles can't keep you tight enough to keep it in.

Then you have it when you drag that nice cutie over for the night.

Or at least, invest in a good strapon harness to use with existing toys. :D

Just remember to use condoms on your toys and dental damns for fun times if you don't know where she's been, so you don't get anything nasty.
>>
File: ZhUWYjd.gif (4MB, 842x428px) Image search: [Google]
ZhUWYjd.gif
4MB, 842x428px
>>8076747
where are you from anon?

>>8076750
I've really never had much luck with vibes and dildos, but they've always been those shitty bullet vibes
and I always use condoms anyway, just so I don't have to spend forever cleaning dildos
but thanks for the tips, I'll probably look into investing in a good one once I've got the extra cash

>>8076728
;-; how about a least weasel?
>>
File: newlesss.jpg (93KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
newlesss.jpg
93KB, 432x768px
Afternoon ladies! I see you have been busy while I was asleep!

>>8074874
Ended up staying up till 6am, (Good call on the ignore the bait too) so I had a late start. Me and my gf went down town so she could get fancy starbucks (I am not a coffee gal), then we went to a book store and she looked for gardening books. She is back studying now, and I'm hoping to finish some paintings, and maybe go hangout with another girl down town. . . Or I might get coolers and get WGW and play video games. hard to say haha

>>8075111
Fuck why you gotta do this to me. I find it depends on the person, but I think overall I am a tits gal. Thankfully my gf is more into butts and I am doing pretty good there if I do say so myself

>>8075141
My pet name for my gf is "my bun" when she is being cute or sometimes "muskrat" when she is being studious or working on a project... haha
The best part about where we live is that there are wild buns all over the place. We have two in our yard. One grey and one brown.

>>8075244
OH my gosh! You are melting me. Maybe I should get a cat with blue eyes since I can't have a blue (or better green) eyed girlfriend.

>>8075516
If you post a link to an imgr or external hosting site it is all good... just saying :p

>>8075595
I could go into a lot of depth about this but it is depressing and I am feeling good today so I would rather not. It is a thing, it happens to a lot of couples. It manifests in many different forms.

>>8075787
Hey qt, Nice cakes! <3

>>8075834
Hiking trails are surprisingly good. You can also go to dog parks and then you are guaranteed to know she will have a duggo.

>>8076159
>What part of Canada?
Also curious to find this out.

>>8076872
>I've really never had much luck with vibes and dildos,
My girlfriend bought this one super weird one that looks like a tongue that wiggles/flaps. It wasn't my cup of tea, but the idea is that she didn't like the bullets either so you gotta just experiment till you find the kind you like.
>>
>>8077095
that's a lot of replies
>>
File: rabbitattack.jpg (34KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
rabbitattack.jpg
34KB, 295x295px
>>8077095
>hey qt, Nice cakes! <3
ty, whatcha think of my buns?
>>
>>8077168
Looks like a sleepy yawn to me. I give it 4 out of 5 buns.
>>8077124
I had a lot to catch up on.
>>
>>8075111
Thighs > ass > tiny loli tiddy > regular boobs

>>8074288
I don't even know any lesbian stereotypes except wearing glasses (might be local) and majoring in humanities

>>8075719
I make fucking hentai faces this must look cringeworthy as fuck
Thanks god I'm too ugly and beta to ever non-straight get sex for free
>>
I will never find a gf who isn't always blazing her way through life. I've got nothing against social usage, but like, I dunno. Frequent drug usage of any kind makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>8077207
drugs are grody
alcohol supreme
>>
>>8077300
Alcohol has brought me nothing but regrets though. Can't say I like it over some drugs.
>>
>>8076872
NY, why?
>>
Fireplaces are the snuggest, even if they are the shitty gas kind like this. I run sometimes just for the ambiance.

>>8077198
>I don't even know any lesbian stereotypes except wearing glasses
This is new for me.

>>8077316
I am going to go get some very shortly after I finish this stew.
>>
File: bagRaiders.jpg (25KB, 497x500px) Image search: [Google]
bagRaiders.jpg
25KB, 497x500px
https://soundcloud.com/bagraiders/bag-raiderzzzzzzzzz-the-mix

The intro to this with the Winnie the Pooh sex skit slayyys hahah. If you don't know the bag raiders they are solid too.
>>
>>8077502
I went to the store for coolers and came back home with angry orchard, did I do good, friendo?
>>
File: Bulwark-Cider.jpg (2MB, 3500x2336px) Image search: [Google]
Bulwark-Cider.jpg
2MB, 3500x2336px
>>8077619
Yesh. Although angry orchard tries too hard with the gluten free stuffs.
This was my favorite cider back home. (Next to Okanagan which I can get here stupidly cheap! 10$ for a 6 pack, 17$ for the same 6 pack on the other coast. I will take it!)
>>
How are you preparing for WWIII?
Do you think it's likely to affect you?
>>
>>8077658
hey man, I know someone who is actually allergic to gluten so having beer you can actually drink is cool

>>8077772
I'm preparing with alcohol and trying to find a survival buddy aka girlfriend
taking applications, I'm really warm so we can survive the nuclear winter together huddled underground

also I'm planning out my turbo kid like base to really over achieve
>>
>>8077502
whats the white thing at the bottom of your picture? is that a canvas?
>>
>>8077619
Oh man. Angry Orchard brings back so many good memories, is it okay if I crack one open and chill with you?
>>
>>8077896
yes ma'am! luckily for us, angry orchard is the supreme "crack one open and chill" alcoholic beverage
>>
>>8077095
>>8076159
I'm from Ontario, near Toronto, it's okay but super hot right now
>>
>>8075235
Jewelry!
>>
>>8078002
>51F
>Super hot

I'm confused.
>>
File: LasbianHairTheJpg.jpg (117KB, 351x514px) Image search: [Google]
LasbianHairTheJpg.jpg
117KB, 351x514px
>>8078002
Right on! I have some cousins from there, and have liked what I have seen. Although, everyone i know from Toronto hates both Toronto and people from Toronto.

>>8077887
It is a refinished table my girlfriend made. Although there is a giant canvas hanging above the first place of a naked chick receiving CPR my girlfriend painted. I might post a picture later.
>>8077913
>angry orchard is the supreme "crack one open and chill" alcoholic beverage
Cider in general really. It is basically the lesbian beer alternative.

>>8077806
OK I am going to get into this. As someone who has awareness of current technology. If we have a WWIII it will not be a war in the conventional sense. If anything it would be a procedural slaughter. Technology that is released represents the tip of the iceberg of what the military has. In the movies people fight back against the machines. The machines shoot back and miss. In the real world, machines don't look like people, machines don't miss. Technology designed to kill people will do just that. There won't be soldiers really as much as there will be weapons deployed by one country against another. Human soldiers are just mop up. The cold horrors of an actual world war III are beyond the masses comprehension. It is not a joke. It is a punctuation.
>>
File: chilling_couch.jpg (94KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
chilling_couch.jpg
94KB, 736x1104px
>>8077913
Cool, to be honest I'm really glad this place is more active, it seems a lot more chill than the other place.
>>
>>8078002
Toronto has some great fucking musicians
I absolutely love broken social scene and feist <3

>>8078408
same, it's just so comfy
and 10/10 couch, would sip angry orchard on
>>
Popped a xanax (prescribed) so my anxiety would stop fucking me up. I feel a little fuzzy, but comfy as hell.
>>
File: 1474517180383.gif (722KB, 650x679px) Image search: [Google]
1474517180383.gif
722KB, 650x679px
>People keep talking about booze but all you have is miller lite

Fuck lmao
>>
>>8078141
>LasbianHairTheJpg.jpg
Will you marry me?
>>
>>8078408
Yesh. Ps I love you and you're great. Being comfy is all the world needs.

>>8078644
Lets not forget the torontonian Deadmau5 ;)
>>
>>8078697
I am sorry anon. :(
>>
The girl that I have been dating for like two months just fucking ghosted me. Who the fuck does that? You are 25. Act your fucking age. Worst part? I never saw it coming.
>>
>>8078723
Yeah. Thanks. It just fuckig hurts. It's so immatur. Am I really not worth a breakup text?? It would still have been shitty and immaturebut at least I would know the reasons.
>>
>>8078724
I know that feel. Friend/girlfriend/partner ghosted me. After seven years. Still not really over it.
>>
>>8078724
what's ghosting?
>>
>>8078907
When someone just straight up stops talking to you with no explanation. You ar dating and she stops answering texts and calls. Its childish and shitty.

>>8078795
Seven years? How does someone ghost you after seven years?
>>
>>8078138
well it's hotter then it was. I wore capris and a tshirt today and was actually too hot.
>>8078141
yeah Torontonians have a bad reputation, but I have a bit of a soft spot for Toronto, because it's so much more cultured then my town.
>>8078644
yeah for sure!
I love BSS and feist is a huge crush of mine as is Emily Haines of Metric
>>
>>8078795
>>8078724
I don't get people getting ghosted.
Haven't you ever heard of stalking?

Also
>seven years
>>
>>8078944
>How does someone ghost you after seven years?

She wasn't the most stable of human beings. I have a lot of problems because of that relationship. It's why I can't talk to women romantically anymore. Blegh.
>>
File: forYouMommy.jpg (61KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
forYouMommy.jpg
61KB, 500x591px
>>8078707
I have been making cute image names forever and no one noticed. You might just be an amazing human being.

>>8078907
Basically cutting communication, and typically on a day you were supposed to meet. Like "hey lets go see the X movie on friday night at 9:45" "Ok cool I will see you then"

You go, they don't show. You text, no response. You call "this number is no longer in service" It is as if they never existed/are a ghost.

>>8078962
Still that is an impressive feat.
>>
>>8078988
>Still that is an impressive feat.

She was pretty damn remarkable at breaking hearts. Probably still is with whoever she's with now.

Either way, I'm finally going to talk to a counselor about it tomorrow. I'd like to be able to actually trust people again.
>>
>>8078949
>Emily Haines of Metric
I'll fight you for her!
>>
File: burnIet.jpg (1MB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
burnIet.jpg
1MB, 2048x1367px
>>8079002
It is good that you are seeking help. Though to you're own admission, she likely didn't think about it all that much. For that reason you shouldn't stress yourselves too much about her. (shit advice I know. If you could do that you wouldn't be in therapy) The bottom line is she is functionally a troll/bully.

Trolls don't care about you. They torment you based on something core about your identity, but they walk away from everything at the end of the day. If you are an empathetic (decent) person you can't beat them without dropping to their level. That is why the ONLY thing you can functionally do to them (short of physical violence) is to ignore them.
>>
>>8079034
I like that dress.
>>
>>8079034
Thanks. Your words mean a lot.
>>
File: shlickDress.jpg (88KB, 500x1061px) Image search: [Google]
shlickDress.jpg
88KB, 500x1061px
>>8079055
Stay strong baby. As long as you're posting here you never have to deal with things alone <3

>>8079043
for you.
>>
>>8079094
Oh gosh.
>>
What does everybody find attractive in a girl? Is there a type of girl that /lesgen/ goes for?
>>
>>8079094
wew

I like that dress even more.

also,
>shlickDress.jpg

I giggled.
>>
File: 1487649996957.jpg (58KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1487649996957.jpg
58KB, 640x853px
>>8073566

Probably larvitar or Tyranitar....Or infernape or Blaizaken or empoleon Or Chesnaught Or Honedge

Hmmm Thats hard to argue but also chespin, pichu, and espurr. mimikyu too

I really would like to go to san fransisco or canada. I secretly want to go to a small town in japan during the summer. One thats not too far from tokyo.

I was learning Hindi in school before I left and I really enjoyed it. I want to finish learning that and japanese (preferably an osakan dialect since Im from the south). I also learned latin in high school. Id like to learn korean, spanish, and both mandarin and a obscure dialect of chinese.

If I have to? Iced tea with lemonaid in it. I prefer either juice or water. Maybe Squirt (a citrus soda) sometimes.

I agree. I dont like blue hair because it makes me feel obligated to like and/or find someone interesting.

Femdom
occasionally Freakshow type stuff
Futa+
weight gain
belly stuffing
incest
Shortstacks
Amazon/Mini Giantess
Size difference
Choking
Rape/rape play
bbw
Large breasts
Small breasts
wide hips
narrow hips
cankles
Femme ftms
Soft butch women
Glasses
Short hair
women in suits with long hair
Group sex
bukake
gokkun
large labias
large clitoris

This is just a bunch off the top of my head. I once made a list of all of my fetishes. I lost it the last time I moved computers but it was almost 2 pages.
>>
File: OWbettaDenOverWatch.jpg (151KB, 630x1020px) Image search: [Google]
OWbettaDenOverWatch.jpg
151KB, 630x1020px
>>8079111
My gf already knows if I ever get a shot at OW I am taking it and I have her permission.
>>
>>8079118
why would a lesbian like bukakke and gokkun?
>>
>>8079142
Why would a lesbian like futa? bishit probably
>>
>>8079169
Fictional futa is just really realistic strapon. Plus, no guy personalities, eugh.
>>
>>8079118
What is Futa+?
And do you like 3D futa as well?

>>8079169
>bishit
Friendly reminder that this is /lesgen/. A place to chill, not a place to start shit.
>>
File: LivT.jpg (381KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
LivT.jpg
381KB, 1920x1200px
>>8079184
>bishit
>Friendly reminder that this is /lesgen/. A place to chill, not a place to start shit.
You can be bi and chill here, just don't bring up dude stuff if you can help it.

Bi women are welcome overall.

>>8079181
>Fictional futa is just really realistic strapon. Plus, no guy personalities, eugh.

This makes sense. A girl with a permanent strap or something... I still would give her a miss, but I wouldn't hate.
>>
Oh well, this is awkward. I almost missed a bunch of quality posts, and worst, pretty girsl in pretty dresses.

Since I had hidden the trump shitpost, you >>8078141 and all other posts on that reply chain got hidden as well.

Thankfully the captcha wasn't loading so I refreshed the page, and with the shitpost deleted all the other posts came back.

That's why we say never reply to shitposters, people . And that should go double for a reply to many different posters.
>>
Oh well, this is awkward. I almost missed a bunch of quality posts, and worst, pretty girsl in pretty dresses.

Since I had hidden the trump shitpost, you @8078141 and all other posts on that reply chain got hidden as well.

Thankfully the captcha wasn't loading so I refreshed the page, and with the shitpost deleted all the other posts came back.

That's why we say never reply to shitposters, people . And that should go double for a reply to many different posters.

And after posting this I realize that I added myself to the reply chain. So, I'm posting this again, without the backlink, in case someone happens to be in the same situation I was.
>>
>>8079284
Glad to have you with us. Sorry it was tricksy.
>>
File: 1485137782882.jpg (361KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1485137782882.jpg
361KB, 1280x850px
>>8079142
>why would a lesbian like bukakke and gokkun?

Only in porn. In real life I find it icky and gross.

>>8079169
>Why would a lesbian like futa?

The porn I look at and what Im sexually in to in real life rarely cross over.
An old classmate of mine only looked at bear porn, irl she was only into small women (to a frankly unsettling degree).

>>8079181
>Fictional futa is just really realistic strapon

More of less this. Also most of the stuff I look at is 2d or erotica (porn with real humans in it leads to a kind of sensory overload for me)

>>8079184
>What is Futa+?
>And do you like 3D futa as well?

Yeah. Futa+ covers different kinds of futa.
3d (as in cgi), Yuri-esque doujins, futaxtenticles

Oh crap, I forgot to add monstergirls and strap-ons.
>>
>>8077913
>angry orchard

Angry orchard and woodchuck are basically the closest thing to bear I can drink.
Actual beer tastes godawful to me and I cant drink it if it tastes bad.
>>
>>8077207
>Frequent drug usage of any kind makes me uncomfortable.

I have a friend that I stayed with recently on my vacation and she literally smoked weed every day and at least something harder on the weekend. I kinda resented it because I would rarely get to talk to her without her being blazed out of her skull. It made me feel like shit for lying to her about feeling uncomfortable about her drug use but I didn't want to hurt her feelings.
>>
>>8076747
you moron, if you are poor enough to need to steal food you can get on food stamps
>>
Should I watch The Last Samurai or Fight Club, /lesgen/?
>>
File: c u t e.jpg (30KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
c u t e.jpg
30KB, 500x638px
is the pixie cut the /lesgen/ certified cutest haircut y/n?
>>
>>8079439
>Emma Watson
overrated celebrity feminist and professional virtue signaler.
>>
>>8079204
>A girl with a permanent strap or something
The only stuff I can really look at are the magic doujins where it retracts.
>>
File: LesSoccer.jpg (237KB, 2060x1236px) Image search: [Google]
LesSoccer.jpg
237KB, 2060x1236px
>>8079439
Reminder that lesbian soccer players are our end game.
>>
>>8079439
But that isn't the 30s finger wave.
>>
>>8079439
no

>>8079455
yes
>>
I joined a roller derby team. I AM THE STEREOTYPE NOW. TREMBLE BREEDERS
>>
>>8079445
Le virtue signaler XD

Feminism baaad.

Keep drinking the neo reactionary kool aid and thinking the people that say those things give a shit if you die or are even treated as a human being.

I know this is not the place to start shit but fuck you for being compliant with the people that hate your guts.
>>
File: loves_it.gif (670KB, 268x211px) Image search: [Google]
loves_it.gif
670KB, 268x211px
>>8079476
>>
>>8079414
0 replies.
Oh well, The Last Samurai it is.

See you later, /lesgen/.
>>
>>8079485
post sjw trash, expect it to be called sjw trash.

feminism belongs in the history books alongside ever other ideology of hatred and bigotry.
>>
>>8079503
Good choice. Enjoy your movie!
>>
File: propose.jpg (130KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
propose.jpg
130KB, 426x640px
>>8079476
Gj anon.

>>8079503
I am still assuming you have seen both.
>>
>>8079476
cute, win a game/match/set for me qt <3
>>
>>8078408
It's so much so suddenly I kinda find myself a little offput.
>>
>>8079647
just flow with it friendo and enjoy the ride
>>
Since I started seriously lifting last year I think I'm finally confident enough with my stomach to wear a crop top this summer.

Yay?
>>
>>8079647
I mean it is still a LONG way from other places. The pace is good. I am still sorry if you feel intimidated etc. <3 Some stuff happened, and now we have more members/active posters.

I still think it is better than the "bumping to save the thread from oblivion" status we were at a few days ago.
>>
>>8079660
Do it!!! Also post tum... :3
>>
>>8079673
>Some stuff happened
You mean the turbodyke gestapo?
>>
>>8079677
Tum really isn't anything special. You can kiiinda see some ab development on the top but otherwise it just mostly flat.
>>
>>8079681
yes
>>
>>8079691
*it's just mostly flat

fuck me I need to go to bed. Night, ladies.
>>
>>8079673
Yeah, that's true. I just kind of liked the quietude, it was more intimate. This is good too though!
>>
>>8079691
Still want to seeee.

>>8079681
>You mean the turbodyke gestapo?
Basically. A bunch of gals bailed on clg because it got too crazy. I think it is still chill enough you can make out who is who.
>>
>>8079529
Thanks, I did.

>>8079538
Of course, they're some of my favorite films.
>>
Good night you are all beautiful.
-L.
>>
>>8080022
Good night.

>tfw it's morning already.
>>
>>8080026
>tfw it's 4:40 am and you're just now going to sleep
>>
>>8080034
6:40 here, and I don't know when I'll actually go to sleep.
Might go now, but not sure yet.
>>
>>8080034
>tfw it's 3:30 but you're scared of going to sleep because dreams
>>
>>8080113
.... I don't go to sleep either, because I'm scared. I usually go to sleep around 7 in the morning :<

I wish I had a qt to snuggle with, to make me feel safe....
>>
>>8080122
SAME fampai omg come cuddle me pls.
>>
>>8080127
*cuddles*

We'll get through the night together, anon :)
>>
>>8080161
L O N D O N
>>
>>8080169
Sorry, I live in SoCal :<
>>
>>8080178
Oh me too
>>
>>8080198
:O
>>
>Natasha Negovanlis' character doesn't turn out to be gay in Almost Adults
Pretty sure my gaydar is just a blazer fetish now :<
>>
>tfw no lesbian gf (female) for me (male (female at heart))
>>
>>8080231
No excuses now, anon. It's time for a struggle snuggle.
>>
>>8080240
Mmm that sounds nice.... Do you like tea in the mornings?
>>
>>8080248
Are you gonna make me some?
>>
>>8080295
Yes, I'm actually going down to make some tea right now, because I'm sick.... Wish me luck!
>>
>>8080306
Good luck, get better.
>>
>>8079011
you won't win. She's my imaginary wifeu, and completely straight irl :(
>>
File: 1447229533287.jpg (201KB, 875x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1447229533287.jpg
201KB, 875x1000px
I got accepted for a new apartment after six weeks of non-stop searching and rejections. I am so excited I'm not even dreading packing.

>>8080306
I would also like some tea. Little dash of milk, no sugar.
>>
Call me mommy
>>
Morning Pham. Replies inc.
>>
>>8081164
>acer
>>
>>8080234
I relate, blazers are just too cute
there used to be this girl in one of my classes last semester who was like exactly my height, slim, had a short haircut, and wore professional clothes all the time, sort of like how you'd imagine Victoria from life is strange. she was perf, but I never worked up the confidence to really talk to her beyond saying hi
>>
I was making garlic bread and I burnt it. :(

And now I'm out of flouer and it's raining. Fucking mondays.
>>
>>8080409
Congrats, Anon. Searching for an apartment can be hard and I'm currently struggling with it myself.

>>8081270
I bought ice cream and the package opened on my way back home, leading to half of the ice spilling out.
>>
The weather is pretty great today.

Today is gonna be a good day I think.
>>
>>8081350

Dude. I burnt my garlic bread and she >>8081303
spilled her ice cream

It's a shitty day. And it's raining here. This day sucks already.
>>
I've only eaten peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, hot dogs, and ramen for the past while. I splurged on bacon recently so I can make bacon and eggs.

Being poor sucks.
>>
File: 1484392498905.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484392498905.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>8073478
>tfw bad case of yellow fever
>tfw no yellow cuties where I live
>>
File: nausicaa.jpg (46KB, 597x567px) Image search: [Google]
nausicaa.jpg
46KB, 597x567px
Three good reasons why she is not the goddest of god tier.
>>
>>8079439
pixie is gross, long hair is better by far
>>
>>8079485
feminism is bad. just because something is bad doesn't mean you have to suck the cock of the authoritarian right. Feminism went full online black panther as far as civil rights movements go. It needs to die and be replaced by something that isn't shit at being left. We can protect our rights without resorting to bitching about spiderwomans ass
>>
>>8081474
>It needs to die and be replaced by something that isn't shit
The MRM?
>>
>>8081483
just as shit, just like all reactionary movements.

as fruitless as the idea will probably be, the movement needs to be about equality and centrist ideals. naming the group selfishly after one gender or the other is the perfect way to attract bitter dicks or cunts. it needs to be something that wont attract them and wont inspire diversionary us vs them mentality (IE MRM and Feminism being arbitrarily incompatible)
>>
>>8081536
>just as shit,
???
>>
So, if a mtf who claims to be a lesbian dates a mtf who also claims to be a lesbian, but both still have their dicks, are they actually lesbians?
>>
>>8081545
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc
any group that makes it easy to sit around and bitch about the groups enemies is inherently cancer as a form of politics.
>>
>>8081202
I regret my life choices so bad with that laptop... I wanted to get another one and did all my research for that but last minute I noticed for the same price this one had better specs on paper.

What a fool I am. It has been nothing but trouble.

>>8081248
I bought a blazer yesterday and my gf made fun of me for it. I might post it later.

>>8081350
It is always sunny here but then by afternoon is total overcast.
>>
File: 1469465403685.jpg (100KB, 635x425px) Image search: [Google]
1469465403685.jpg
100KB, 635x425px
>>8081374
;-; don't say that
here, have a cozy little snake
>>
File: claira (3).jpg (554KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
claira (3).jpg
554KB, 1200x1600px
>Decide to take advantage of the warm weather and go running outside
>starts storming
>As I'm on my way home a car intentionally drives into a puddle to splash me

Today's been an awful day so far.
>>
File: average day.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
average day.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I just got done putting up the new furniture I bought today, and ended up cleaning/organizing most of my apartment whilst I was at it.

What have you done all day, /lesgen/?
>>
>>8081936
I want to start taking naps in the middle of the day.
>>
>>8081202
That's exactly what I thought when I opened the pic.
>>
>tfw waking up at 16:00 and getting off before getting up at 17:00
>>
File: me.png (310KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
310KB, 640x480px
>>8081936
it's 3 pm and i just woke up
>>
>>8082018
I'd like that myself, but I always have a hard time falling asleep. And my naps usually end up lasting hours.

>>8082292
I went to bed at 10PM and awoke at 11AM. Fuck me.
>>
File: kim.jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kim.jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
Qt lawyer waifu back today. She leaving fucking loser for her own qt girlfriend when
>>
>>8082320
>Fuck me.
Yes, please.
>>
>>8081684
Except there are legitimate concerns needing addressing, unlike with feminism.
>>
>>8082350
A-Anon
You'll have to promise to keep me from oversleeping, though.
>>
>>8082446
Well, can I wake you up by licking your pussy?
>>
>>8082562
S-Sure, after 8 to 10 hours of sleep, please.
>>
>>8082562
honestly I'd rather someone wake up, give me a kiss on the cheek, and then start sleepily trying to push me down to their crotch to start licking than do it just on my own accord
I always feel like it's creepy if you just start going at it with no consent, but maybe that's just me
>>
>>8082609
s/can/may

Sorry, English is not my first language.
>>
>>8082587
>tfw no qt to sleep with for 10 hours and then have waking up sex with.
>>
>>8082609
I'd probably be more surprised than anything. And maybe not properly turned on, if the vagina licking just happened out of the blue without any other touches beforehand.

>>8082628
I'm right here, Anon.
>>
Bah this hangover will never end. So sick. :(

>>8082446
I help my gf wake up all the time. She takes sleeping pills so it is really hard for her.
>>
>>8082339
This is fucking spooky I was being sick and laying on the couch watching Better Call Saul too.
>>
ITT: post fridge and others try to guess what kind of lesbian you are
>>
File: fridge.jpg (36KB, 342x608px) Image search: [Google]
fridge.jpg
36KB, 342x608px
>>8082770
rip forgot pic kms
>>
>>8073478
Why do I always fall for str8s
>>
File: 20170410_163426.jpg (607KB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
20170410_163426.jpg
607KB, 1512x2016px
>>8082777
nice trips
>>
>>8082770
>what kind of lesbian you are
What do you mean by this exactly.(Example of some 'kinds' of lesbian. Like Lipstick, chapstick, butch etc. ) Also fridge.

>>8082795
It is a curse we must all endure.
>>
>>8082841
>Like Lipstick, chapstick, butch
exactly what I meant,
I guess personality wouldve been a better word to use
femme af

>>8082837
>all those eggs
>v8
I'm gonna have to go with the kind of girl that hangs out at gyms/is on top of her fit game
>>
>>8082770
I don't have my own fridge. My parents feed me...

>>8082777
/fit/bian?
>>
>>8082841
is my gaydar ever going to develop
>>
>>8082933
Do you have other lesbian friends? That will help you develop it too.
>>
>>8083007
i dont even have any str8 friends
i am
a l o n e
>>
>>8083065
terrifying. find some gay friends.
>>
hi im new is this thread active
>>
>>8083319
yes
>>
>>8079598

>tfw no cutie doctor mtf gf
>>
>>8083065
You should join the discord. https://discord.gg/vA6pPc5
>>
>>8083333
She's a doctor? Interesting. I never think what doctors are like outside the clinic.
>>
>>8083416
Someone said she's a resident, but yeah.
>>
File: 2107622-imagen_7.png (132KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2107622-imagen_7.png
132KB, 320x320px
how do you subtly hint that youre gay when youre really feminine

none of the stereotypical lesbian style items appeal to me and rainbows strike me as gaudy

i want girls to recognize me as a lesbian and guys to leave me alone. does anybody happen to have tips?
>>
>>8083490
step one: find a butch lesbian
step two: be around said butch all the time

congrats, you're now known as a lesbian! if you need help finding a butch lady I volunteer as tribute.
>>
>>8081415
I used to have yellow fever.
Now I have everything fever.
It sucks sometimes :(
>>
>>8083536
the fact that i have a preference for other feminine girls makes it harder, but i guess you do have a point haha
>>
File: Naga_the_Serpent_GF.png (123KB, 265x383px) Image search: [Google]
Naga_the_Serpent_GF.png
123KB, 265x383px
>>8081448
>Shes not naga the serpent
>Shes NOT Naga the White serpant
>"OHHHHHHH HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!"
>>
>>8083551
>everything fever.
I know that feel.
>>
File: 20170410_181308.png (2MB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
20170410_181308.png
2MB, 747x1328px
>>8082770
I know, I need to clean it out. Someone was giving it away and I haven't had a chance to clean it yet.
>>
Tonight is a magic night! Post a meme and it will come alive sooner or later during midnight!
>pepe meme magic is not guaranteed
>>
>>8083490
When they first met,
My cousins wife thought my cousin was straight ( which I dont understand because she looks like a black Elen DeGeneres except with a mullet at the time) so my cousin, being the subtle creature she is, just slipped random gay phrases into conversations. In places they dont belong. By the time she got around to asking my cousin out, she was asking if she wanted to go to a Turkish bathhouse.
I know this doesn't help much but your post reminded me of that.
Sorry.
>>
Stop coming to clg and promoting your fucking thread there, you shameless assholes.
>>
>>8083934
>Stop coming to clg and promoting your fucking thread there, you shameless assholes.

How does that even work?
Why would anyone go out of their way to do that in such an unwelcoming environment?
>>
>>8083725
I'm imagining this as lesbian version of the Monty Python's Hungarian phrasebook sketch.
>>
>>8084001
You have...

Beautiful thighs?
>>
>>8083997
Is just that this is the nazis and trolls version of lesgen.
You'd probably have more luck getting things off your chest on the nice /clg/
>>
Can you people that feel the need to fuel silly internet drama between 4chan threads just stop? That'd be lovely.

Did anyone do anything fun this weekend? Tell me your fun so I can fun vicariously, all I did was work.
>>
File: 77fb35c377b9255d7ca99720f836f726.jpg (326KB, 2560x1816px) Image search: [Google]
77fb35c377b9255d7ca99720f836f726.jpg
326KB, 2560x1816px
Quick reminder to simply ignore posts that don't belong here.

On a different note
>tfw no qt pianist gf.
>>
>>8084053
But anon, I want to be the pianist. I've always wanted that, I have perfect fingers for it.
>>
>>8084053
>not playing the piano in the nude
>>
>>8084053
>tfw used to play piano, guitar, ukulele, and saxophone
>tfw pick up guitar maybe twice a year since I started college
>>
>>8084066
Their fingers are a huge part of the attraction.
#lewd.

>>8083997
Keep dreaming honny. No one is going over there. Your flock is just deserting you.
>>
>>8084081
>>8083997
Sorry quoted the wrong person. Meant to be>>8083934
>>
>>8084066
C-can I be the piano?
>>
>>8084081
Oh absolutely, long delicate fingers are the best fingers.

>>8084092
Do you make pretty sounds?
>>
>>8084050
I went to 2 weaboo movies (Kimi no Na wa and Kizumonogatari Part 3) and that's really the only highlight from my weekend.
>>
are they still milfs if theyre lesbian and dont have kids?
>>
A lewd pic gets posted and suddenly the thread goes silent.
Where did everyone go?
>>
>>8084342
They got spooked. Also we hit bump limit.
>>
>>8084342
too busy masturbating honestly
>>
>>8084359
I figured as much.
>>
File: 1472686155721.jpg (99KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472686155721.jpg
99KB, 1000x1000px
>>8084342
Trying to resist masturbating (not to tha pic though, Ive got gigs of porn to get through) because I have things to do. Seeing as how we hit bump limit, Ill just hang back and wait for the new one to start.
>>
>>8084557
Why hang back? It'll be a while until we need a new thread. We're only on page 3 yet, and /lgbt/ is not a very fast moving board.
>>
>>8084557
Also, why resist?
You have things to do, but masturbating is one of those things.
>>
>>8084576
Oh. Ok. Sure.

>>8084616
>Also, why resist?
>You have things to do, but masturbating is one of those things.

I feel guilty for doing it too much. In the past couple of months my libido has sky rocketed so Ive been trying to maintain a baseline amount of masturbating especially since Ill be getting a roommate in the next few weeks. So far Ive got it down to about once a day. I want to make it once a week but I dont think I could go that long.
>>
File: OP.jpg (387KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
387KB, 1024x768px
>>8084557
OP here. I am watching it and if we get too far I will pump out a new one.
>>
>>8084641
Why the hell would you want to do that?

>once a week
I would literally die.
>>
>>8084124
I thought you were supposed to use you hands
>>
>>8084664
In order to get it down Id have to eat way more food and I am currently trying to lose weight (currently crazy obese). I think thats why my libido has been going up. THe meds I take have made my stomach and appetite shrink. My dosage was sporadic on my vacation, which brought my appetite back which allowed me to get it down to once every three or four days. I also gained 20 ibs in 2 and a half weeks.
So yeah, I want more control in my life so Im trying to control my sexual urges and my weight. Maybe my body will get used to the reduced amount or orgasms and chill out some.
>>
>>8084741
>tfw no qt high-libido obese gf.

Also, don't do this, anon.
>>
>>8084664
>tfw only do it once a week usually
>>
File: tumblr_ny76bnjimt1rcnax7o1_540.jpg (277KB, 540x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny76bnjimt1rcnax7o1_540.jpg
277KB, 540x625px
discord chat is kill
>>
>>8084741
>>8084765
rooting for you, lose the weight, you can do it. for extra kcal lose, I suggest swimming and then when you are under 200 lbs,. biking.
>>
>>8084778
not true friendo, just because no one is posting like right now right now doesnt mean that its dead pls
>>
>>8084795
ok it's in a coma
>>
>>8082391
>durrr
no dumbass, both have legitimate concerns, and no, theyre both cancer, because unlike your retarded delusion, the reality is that supporting reactionary movements only continue to polarize a topic rather than fix an issue. when you feel like being a big girl, let go of the tug a war and join the adult table of people actually working to fix shit without giving into the same behavior that spawned you in the first place, because its only going to breed more feminists.
>>
>>8084797
much more accurate ty senpai
>>
>>8083490
just wear a tiny rainbow braid bracelet. alternatively you could walk around with a book that says how to come out of the closet, guide for young girls or some other fucking thing.
>>
>>8083573
>is feminine
>wants feminine
you are a miracle of the universe, never let go.
>>
So I hope my dorky ways weren't too annoying. Night!
>>
>>8083490
Like this.
>>
>>8084765
>Also, don't do this, anon.

Why not?

>>8084786
>when you are under 200 lbs

actually, 200 is my target weight ( l like having a little extra padding). If I happen to dip below that, thats fine too.
>>
File: enhanced-8147-1427469900-24.jpg (118KB, 625x604px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-8147-1427469900-24.jpg
118KB, 625x604px
>>8083490
How about a tatto?
>>
>>8084908
that's fucking atrocious, please never do that to yourself
>>
>>8084916
"Whats wrong with that, its colorful and.."

>/enhance image/

"Sweet christ...."
>>
>>8084862
>>8084908
>and rainbows strike me as gaudy

>>8084848
its such a mystery to me how lipstick lesbians are idealized, and yet being one and finding a girlfriend is such a difficult task.... where are these mythical beings? please help...
>>
File: babes.jpg (54KB, 576x740px) Image search: [Google]
babes.jpg
54KB, 576x740px
This is now a sabrina/natsume appreciation thread.
>>
>>8085347

No Tattoo? No problem. She is ready to brand you....
>>
>>8085363
Should have been more explicit. New thread edition.
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.