[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 029: When will ifinaly look like an anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 24

File: guide.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
guide.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
>Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
>HRT related medical experiences and research
>Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶ Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic HRT info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ TransDIY: https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

old thread: >>8000465
>>
Is cypro making me depressed? or am i just a miserable tranny?
>>
>>8066470

You are miserable
>>
>>8066546
>you are just men pretending,
so...?
>>
File: 1481118133629.jpg (84KB, 640x1490px) Image search: [Google]
1481118133629.jpg
84KB, 640x1490px
>>8066548

Stop wasting your health away on a pretense to escape pain that could be fixed in other, more healthy ways.

>Exercise
>Healthy diet
>Meditation
>Regular sleep schedule
>Social life
>Writing down your goals in life

Every trans should try that before jumping into the bandwagon that's gonna destroy their lives forever.
>>
Due to circumstance I'm currently just on bica, but shortly ill be able to remedy that. I like the whole keeping my dick and fertility thing for now but I also would like to experience some breast growth. Is this just a pipe dream? I haven't been able to find a SERM that works on just my bones and doesn't mess with much else but am I missing something? Can I like take a SERM and do something else to stimulate some modest growth for a bit of try before you buy?
>>
>>8066555
>Social life
but people treat me like a boy...

being a housewife...
>>
>>8066561

And you ignore all the rest, right?

I want a study where someone with gender dysphoria is put on a regimen of the list I made earlier for 2 months, and then let's see if they still feel like shit.
>>
File: 1486523431714.jpg (159KB, 704x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486523431714.jpg
159KB, 704x600px
>>8066565

It's your life, either you get hold of it or you end up being a woman-wannabe all your life to get regret at some point and end up with a fucked up health and even more severe mental issues.
By your response I can tell you haven't done the things in my list. Which is not surprising seeing as you are considering doing something so stupid.

I dare all the trannies here to try my list for a month before jumping into medication.
>>
>>8066567
i can do the rest and be a girl. what's the point of doing the rest if i have no social life or goals?
>>
>>8066617

Doing the rest will set you up so you don't want to be a tranny anymore, and I'll give you the motivation to seek out goals and be social.

I dare you to do them first, see what happens.
>>
File: i love dick now.jpg (99KB, 735x594px) Image search: [Google]
i love dick now.jpg
99KB, 735x594px
>>8066624
>Doing the rest will set you up so you don't want to be a tranny anymore
but growing little boobies is sooo fricking cool, they are soft and feel amazing <3

Also estrogen has made my face cuter and now my bestfriend wants to fuck me :d

feels so good to have my hormone induced boobies and thighs perved on by a guy
>>
>>8066574
Full of shit. Did every thing you said and more.
I used to pimp bitches and was spiritually awake.

Enjoy your regret.
>>
>>8066624
so you can't prove i'll stop wanting to do a girl. i just have to do what you tell me off of blind faith.
>>
>>8066821
Got me here from >>8066748
Saying that it is indeed horse shit. I was a top tier omega male.
>>
>>8066537
fug :(
>>
what do you think would work better for estrogen, patches or pills? i was given evorel 50 and i'm worried it won't work
>>
>>8067180
its estradiol hemihydrate, the same as estrofem, but the thing is with pills you know they are going into your system, with patches there is more room for error, and even then if you are sure you have applied them correctly and consistently you might still have to deal with skin irritation or it being uncomfortable/annoying

On the plus side, patches are considered one of the safest methods, but then again you can get the same safety from sublingual pills
>>
>>8066556
Bump. For reply
>>
>>8066748
>>8066821

>Not gonna try hurr durr I just want to be a girl
>You're just a hon

Yeah, every trans I speak to is this emotionally fragile. Goes to show something very silly is going on in their heads.

Go ahead, fuck up your life thinking the solution is living a life of pretense. You are still going to need to do the list above to have any sense of well-being an health.
>>
File: IMG_5854.jpg (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5854.jpg
117KB, 1920x1080px
Should I take estrofem or progynova?

And if estrofem can be taken sublingually then why does it apparently have a firm coating on the pills? How long do you hold it under your tongue? When do you take the AA and estrogen?
>>
File: 626573271347.jpg (14KB, 552x635px) Image search: [Google]
626573271347.jpg
14KB, 552x635px
>>8068276
You say that as if everything of the list above were impossible to do while transitioning.
>>
>>8068448
It doesn't really make a difference. Estrofem if you can afford it, but I'm on Progy it's fine too.
>>
File: 1365988711689.gif (115KB, 231x498px) Image search: [Google]
1365988711689.gif
115KB, 231x498px
>>8068584
Arguably that's a required part of transitioning. Eating heathy and keeping in shape gives your body the energy it needs to change. Sleeping well does the same. Having friends to help you is vital to passing. Meditation is kind of a meme, but any menial task that you do to relax is useful in reducing the stress of a transition.

Thinking ahead of your plans regarding work, family, surgery, etc. is important because you'll have to come out eventually. If you're of of the lucky trans girls you'll maybe start having trouble hiding in boymode sooner than you think. So thinking ahead is important.

Anon is just retarded and thinks making her lifestyle better will cure dysphoria. When in truth dysphoria is what destroyed her lifestyle in the first place.
>>
>>8068930
Except I've had it since I was a toddler.
>>
Anyone ever open up a mailbox at a UPS store? Was wondering how much it cost to get.
>>
>>8068930
Wrong, I was fairly socially active and an overachiever but utterly unhappy, and dysphoria made me gradually more and more recluse and withdrawn as puberty went along.
>>
>>8069638
I do that, it costs me $228 a year which I feel is worth it to avoid being outed if my parents found a "NONRESTRICTED PHARMACEUTICAL" box
>>
>>8069736

Yeah, that's my concern as well. I'm already paying like 3 dollars a day or something for girl pills, so what's another couple cents for that peace of mind. Is there a problem with the package requiring a signature?
>>
>>8069761
Nope the store signs for it. Also it doesn't matter what size of box you order, theres S/M/L but just get a small. If your package is too big for your box then they'll just hold it in back until you show up
>>
>>8069835
Not many, but they do
>>
>>8069961
no they don't
>>
>>8069835
>Nah, you're just making yourself believe that's the case so you can protect your identity.
B-but I have a lot of awards and certificates and was normally the best of my class in everything.
I even graduated top of my class in army reserve officer's course, but I guess that is just kinda weird all around since I did it to prove I wasn't a failed man and once proven I kinda abandoned being a man altogether finally and went on to become a cute girl, but hey.
>>
>>8070015
>in everything.
*except PE and sports and related. I really suck at sports. Also, drawing.
>>
Is Norethisterone/Norethindrone an acceptable thing for mtf hrt? I know it is supposed to be a progestin, but well, just to be sure...

I ask because I was taking spiro + estradiol with cypro, but the weird way meds work here, I could order cypro + estradiol with nores for about half the price, and it seems more effective.
>>
>>8065635

Ranma is a cute! CUTE! :D
>>
>>8069638
>>8069736
QHI's packaging is top tier stealth. My dad got the mail for me and was none the wiser. They don't mention pharmaceuticals at all. Just "Documents and Items for Personal Use."
>>
>>8069835
>>8068930
>>8068880
>>8068276
>>8066624
>>8066574
>>8066555
>>8066546
>actually believing this
lol kk
>>
So if I'm just looking for a "trial run" to see if I really am trans, should I try Bica+Ralox+Estrofem, or Bica+Ralox+Progynova, or what?
>>
>>8073759
Take an AA that's not bica and see how you feel after a month. One month of cyro or spiro won't leave any lasting damage.
>>
>>8066556
Phytoestrogens are probably the SERMs you should be looking into if you predominantly want skeletal action only.
In basic binding affinities and activities phytoestrogens are highly active on your bones and some brain receptors, but not active much elsewhere. They're still endocrine disrupters though and with long term use and in proper dosages will cause similar effects to traditional hrt.
But in terms of SERMs phytoestrogens are basically the exact thing you're looking for.
>>
>>8074026
Thank you so very much! Are there any you reccomend? A quick google says soy isoflavones
>>
>>8074060
I guess it depends on what you want. You said you wanted breast growth but often that's something phytoestrogens have had controversial results.
Phyto's were initially researched for breast cancer due to their antiestrogenic effects in breasts, but they found them inadequate and often caused even worse breast cancer suggesting they are actually selective toward breast tissue. It's pretty debated though. Some studies have found them antiestrogenic in breasts, some estrogenic. Phytoestrogens generally all act via the same pharmacokinetics but different from synthetic pharmaceuticals which is why they're classified as endocrine disrupters.
Phytoestrogens have since basically been abandoned by breast cancer research and the only modern research on it is for prostate cancer. They often use dosages of 400-1000mg/day isoflavones and there has been some success in curing prostate cancer suggesting decent antiandrogenic effects with nearly zero side effects. In fact isoflavones are antioxidants and help your liver via the process of them being metabolized.

No matter what though without DHT and T you will lose erectile function.
>>
>>8074079
I see, thank you, you've given me a lot to think about and research in the morning.
>>
>>8074012
I thought only Bica retains dick function when you take it. Also, just the AA? Or even when just trying take some Estrogen and/or Ralox?
>>
so there's an informed consent place in my small city

how does that usually go? still need to visit $100/hr therapist or get referral from doctors?

the major plus point is that i wont have to do the real life experience meme

i live in ontario, canada if it matters
>>
>>8066567
nigga, quit assuming everyone is a depressed neet with an aversion to self-improvement

I can guarantee I know more about fitness than you do.
>>
I'm on 100mg Spiro and 2mg Estrofem, 10 days in my nipples are tender and they hurt when I touch them. Does this just mean I initially had low T? I can't get a blood test until June.
>>
>>8075995
Normal first sign of breast growth.
>>
I'm ordering from Inhouse for the first time and they received my payment 2 and a half weeks ago but the shipping status says it still hasn't shipped yet. Is this normal?
>>
>>8076725
Their shipping info can be slow to update, but that sounds very excessive.
>>
>1 month on spiro and estrodiol
>Suddenly super attracted to girls
>Even the scent of them is super pleasant
>Noticing their scent at all in the first place!
>Really want ro much rug like nobody's business
Why is this happening? How do I make it stop?
>>
>>8076725
Last time I ordered my package came at day 16 while it still said not yet shipped.
>>
File: Snapchat-1850854152.jpg (611KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1850854152.jpg
611KB, 1080x1920px
Hey y'all, I've recently been trying to feminize myself for the summer and at the end of the month I will order PM and an AA (Don't know which one)
In the mean time, I bought GNC fenugreek and a phytoestrogen supplement. For now I take the phyto pill in the morning and both phyto and fenugreek at night.
1 phyto pill is 300 mg evening primrose, 40 mg black cohosh, 150 mg soy isoflavone.
The fenugreek 610 mg.

Is this combo bad for me short term? Should I wait to take the fenugreek both at day and night, or can I just start now? Is that Phyto Pill even doing anything? If there is a proper way to supplement both pills, how should I do it? Should I just buy PM tomorrow?
Pic related
>>
Guys I'm stupid and new, the place I'm going to gives estrogen injections as hormones right from the beginning. Is this normal and okay?
>>
I remember seeing a copypasta a while back about dietary supplements to reduce the side effects of spiro while keeping the testosterone lowering effect.

Does anyone have a link or know other ways to make the side effects calm down a bit?
>>
>>8077147
You should just buy an AA tomorrow.
>>
>>8077053
Starting E can help with depression before it really starts having a major impact on your body. Depression lowers libido. Hence, starting HRT will increase libido and energy for some people.

Give it time, you'll probably be down to low libido in a few months or so as spiro works on your body.

As for liking girls, HRT tends to make people bisexual. Usually it's more of people liking guys but. it's probably the same thing. Someone on asktrasgender or something had stats that suggested that it was more due to accepting bisexuality that pre-HRT people couldn't? I dunno it didn't happen to me.
>>
>>8077201
With the pm or no pm
>>
>>8077318
With pm
>>
>>8077341
Can fenugreek have effects after 2 months of 2 pills a day?
>>
>>8077318
>>8077341
To clarify, PM has mild estrogenic effects, and it won't do much without an AA to block T.
>>
>>8077456
ok?
>>
How dangerous is it to drink alcohol on hrt?

I'm on 50mg of cypro, 8mg of progynova. No bloodtests.

My liver seems fine but I just don't wanna die
>>
>>8078040
That's a lot of shit going through your liver, I don't know if it's a good idea.
>>
>>8075371
informed consent is a meme

the place I went to (Dr. Martin's clinic in London) doesn't do real informed consent, they still expect you to have some sort of therapist and support in mind, they wouldn't prescribe it unconditionally
>>
>>8078040
It honestly shouldn't be an issue as long as you're not an alcoholic.
>>
>>8079722
oh damn it, im from london too.

what do? order online?
>>
>>8080465

I'm not >>8085371 but I thought ordering online in Canada was illegal. I also went to Dr. Martin and it was fine. In my case a therapist wasn't required.
>>
>>8080713
Oh, but I did have family support, so maybe that's why he prescribed it.
>>
>>8080713
And I meant I'm not >>8075371
>>
>>8080734
so basically, i have to seem like i have my shit together

ill prob take my gf with me heheh

and yeah, customs seizes schedule 4 substances, but they dont always get em
>>
>>8080713
>>8079722

wait, when did you two go?

iirc he was banned from practicing in 2014...
>>
>>8080804
I'm >>8080713 and I went a year ago. The clinic still does fertility treatments but dr. Martin does not. When I was there, it was filled with parents and their children because of the fertility services.

Yeah, support is really important and he brings it up everytime. He was really happy when I told him I was out to my whole family.

Also, since they are a fertility centre, they have a cheap sperm bank there. If you happen to be mtf.
>>
>>8081138
>Also, since they are a fertility centre, they have a cheap sperm bank there.

oh neat, any idea on costs? i tried to find something on their website but couldnt
>>
>>8081160
Exactly $250 for a one time payment.
>>
>>8081170
oh wow, thanks so much for all the information

good luck with your future endeavors, or western if thats your thing <3
>>
>>8081190
No prob. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

He does require a doctor's referral first, but that's as simple as asking the doctor for a referral.
>>
Hey i need advice. So i take 6mg (3 2mg pills) estradiol and 300mg spiro a day, the problem is that my spiro is in 100mg pills. How should i split up my pills throughout the day??

Ive been doing all 6mg estradiol and 200mg spiro in morning, and only 100mg spiro at night. Is this a good idea? Or should i split it up more evenly?
>>
>>8082158
If your estradiol is progynova, you can take it all at once because it has a long half life. But if it's Estrace/Estrofem, you should split it evenly throughout the day. Spiro has a short half-life so it should also be split evenly. If you can only take it twice per day instead of 3 times, I'd recommend taking more Spiro at night because testosterone rises during that time. If estrogen improves your mood, I'd prioritize taking it in the morning/afternoon so you can feel it's calming effects during waking hours.
>>
>>8082258
Thank you, ill take my 200 spiro at night, and only take 4 est in the morning and 2 at night. I appreciate the help.
>>
How should I take cypro? I'm gonna take 25mg a day. Should I take it all in the morning or split it throughout the day?
>>
I have an appointment tomorrow at 4pm and I hope I can get my hormone levels checked then, but should I breakfast and take my Progynova at 10am like usual or skip it?
If I skip it my E levels are probably too low but if I take it, they will be too high since it's not 12 hours in between. What should I do?
>>
>>8082861
Cypro has a looong half-life you'll be fine if you take it once a day.
>>
>>8083003
I would take it earlier in the morning if possible
>>
>>8077153
Yes, that's the best you can get
>>
How long do pills last? Like, in reality vs the date on the box?
>>
>>8083539
Do you mean the expiration date?
Mine expire in 2020
>>
>>8083555
how long past the expiration date are they still good, basically?
>>
>>8083646
Not sure, I don't know why you would have them that long without using them.
>>
>>8078040
i was on 50 mg cypro and 6 mg progynova for about 9 months and i was drinking heavily (almost blacking out) at least once a week
testing showed my liver was fine
i went to 25 mg cypro and cut down on drinking since
i don't recommend it, but it can be maintained for a somewhat prolonged amount of time
>>
What are some really cost effective sites to get the pills from?
I'm from Australia and the couple sites I got suggested to are giving me some serious budget issues
>>
I only take 50 mg of Spiro a day, but 6 mg estrace, and 100 progesterone. Could I cut the spiro and just take the progesterone? Would that help my breast growth? I am 19 months into hrt and still have an A cup.
>>
>>8084367
Keep the spiro, thats your only antiandrogen.
>>
>>8084389
Progesterone is an anti-androgen. I am also on such a low does of spiro that the progesterone alone should be effective right?
>>
How much do I need to worry about diet on 100 mg Spiro? I already don't eat many high potassium foods but I don't want to eat a bean and die or something
>>
>>8084538
I've been on spiro for about a month now and the only thing you should worry about is drinking plenty of water and occasionally eating salty food. You'll most likely get cravings for salty foods so when you do eat some.
>>
>>8083646
Its not like they suddenly go bad like milk, its more that they lose effectiveness over time, depending on storage conditions. In a cool dry place I bet most medicines will last twice as long as the expiration date with minimal diminished effect. But this is just in general, and varies depending on the specific medicine.
>>
Been on cypro 50mg for a week, is it normal to feel cold when it's actually not that cold? Also muscle soreness and I feel weak. Maybe my T plummeted a bit too hard, right?
>>
File: IMG_0180.png (716KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0180.png
716KB, 640x1136px
HEy im new here and am heavily considering taking hormones but am also wondering how nesseccary a blood test is. Help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>8085038
what was your previous dose?
>>
>>8085058
Blood test is good for knowing the dosage you're required to take. If you aren't gonna do blood tests take a low dose and see what happens, then gradually increase the dose as time goes on if you're still feeling alright. This is not recommended though, but if you really can't blood tests then there's not much you can do.
>>
>>8085063
200mg spiro, I stopped it for 2 weeks and then I got into cypro.
>>
>>8085058
After starting your AA you should definitely check your blood test to see if your liver is taking it well.
>>
>>808507
Would any adverse effects be noticable without a blood test? Also thanks for replying.
>>
File: why_0.jpg (75KB, 442x442px) Image search: [Google]
why_0.jpg
75KB, 442x442px
How long until cypro kills and/or atrophies my dick and/or balls?

I want this thing to stop reminding me of my suffering.
>>
File: 1490934199186.jpg (117KB, 829x964px) Image search: [Google]
1490934199186.jpg
117KB, 829x964px
Inhouse or allday for US? [spoiler]I'm closeted and live with family atm so bonus for discreet packing/billing- pic related. [/spoiler]
>>
>>8085376
ADC and IHP both state "personal medication" or something similar on the customs declaration. Get a PO box. The smallest size is sufficient.
>>
Should I be taking Lupin Estradiol orally or sublingually?
>>
>breast tissue will be permanent
>permanent
No stops on the boober train~
>>
File: 1490010293519.png (2MB, 7920x2135px) Image search: [Google]
1490010293519.png
2MB, 7920x2135px
>>8065635
Is prosac a meme?

Also, is this guide any good and would anyone like to download it?
>>
>>8066555
This a cool and honorable post or whatever, but I've tried all of those (at the same time) except for writing down my goals in life, and if I did make such a list, it would literally consist of:

1. Transition to female

I have no male identity, I feel as if my life is on F2P/demo mode or something, the most profound happiness I remember ever experiencing was cross dressing as a kid
>>
>>8086116
This guide is dumb, you don't need to go on the deep web for hormones, if you really want to use bitcoins inhouse accepts btc. Make sure to transfer bitcoin on the day you're gonna order the hormones, the value is unstable and can drop.
>>
Does Spiro inhibit breast growth when compared to Cypro?
>>
>>8085825
That stuff gives everyone menopause symptoms. It's hemihydrate so it has a short half-life, but it's also non-micronozed (non-disolvible) so it always goes through your liver/stomach and gets destroyed by it. (So unlike Estrace and Estrofem, it doesn't go directly into your blood stream.) Between estradiol hemihydrate and estradiol valerate, it takes the worst aspects of both pills and combines them together. It's also priced very poorly. It's almost the same price as Estrace/Estrofem (the premium hemihydrates), and a lot more expensive than Valerate.

If the pharmacy gave you lupin-estradiol, it's because they're saving money on it. Having a micronized medication makes a world of a difference though. Literally 3 times more bioavailable estrogen when it's dissolvable.

If your doctor prescribed you Estrace or Estrofem (or any kind of estradiol hemihydrate), you should be able to get either of those two just by asking the pharmacy for it.

At my pharmacy, Estrace costs $60 while lupin-estradiol costs $50, so it's a no-brainer.
>>
What did criedwolves have to do to become such a qt?
Will test blockers do the job, or is it estrogen. I doubt he does both
>>
>>8086593
That's an FtM, but it's not like you don't know that anyway.
I don't find him cute either way
>>
File: IMG_8554.jpg (987KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8554.jpg
987KB, 4032x3024px
What's your experience with estradiol? I've been on it for about three months now (1mg first month, 2mg second month, 4mg third month daily) paired with spiro and I've noticed some chest growth and other little things. Fellow estradiol users who are further along, what was your timeline like?
>>
>>8086746
I'm 8 months in, on 6mg sublingual Estrofem and 50mg Cyproterone, and i almost have pointy little B cups, they started developing at around 2 months, and i started lactating about a month ago, and my boobs feel realy good. My face has changed a lot, i am realy starting to look girly, my muscle has melted way very quickly and this helped slim my face very rapidly in the first month or two. I lost about 5 kg in weight over the first 2 months, but have been slowly gaining it back, i likely lost muscle and are now gaining fat.

my sex drive is strange now, i get horny for cuddles and want to be fondled and now i want to suck dick when before hormones i thought i liked girls
>>
tfw too scared to get referral from family doctor to endo

what do?
>>
Does inhouse pharmacy package anonymously? I live in a house with multiple people (17) and want to order finastride but I don't want a package that screams FINA FINA ANTI ANDROGENS if one of my housemates brings it inside before me?
Also, what's the best AA?
>>
>>8086116
>only mentions spiro and fina, not cypro or bica
>only mentions deep web sources, not gray market sources
>misspells bictoins on panel 5 title
>doesn't mention blood tests
>doesn't mention SERMs
It has useful info, but it is somewhat incomplete.
>>
>>8086477
>>8086943
That's not even the worst part, it lists finasteride as a viable standalone anti-androgen LOL. Finasteride doesn't even reduce (or "block" like it says there) testosterone, it just decreases DHT.
>>
>>8086908
The best AA for most transgirls is cyproterone acetate. Finasteride is good, Bicalutamide is good but doesn't kill your penis, and spironolactone is okay. Inhouse is somewhat discreet, nonobvious packaging with a small notice of "nonrestricted pharmaceuticals for personal use" or something like that.
>>
So I have a very supportive therapist and I'm pretty sure he's gonna write me a prescription fro HRT soon. My problem is that I live in Texas (DFW area) and I'm a bit worried about finding an endo as well as a place to get prescription filled. I'm a still a bit new to all of this. Any advice?
>>
>>8086987
ask your therapist for help with a referral when the time comes. see if you can find one in downtown dallas, because even in conservative places the major city center tends to have a liberal side.
>>
>>8086875
self med
>>
>>8086953
finasteride can reduce T to some degree, by blocking conversion to dht, it increases conversion to estrogen, which via negative feedback causes the body to lower T production. But yeah its only lowering T by a small amount, so its not realy viable for hrt purposes other than dht inhibition
>>
>>8086537
Oh man; my clinician/psych said it was estradiol 17b though, or is that a ruse?? because the 17 b is supposed to be micronized and thus available for absorbtion through sublingual/buccal/labial dosage and providing (potentially) better femgains? Do I need to ask for a different script?
>>
>>8086875
Are you seeing Dr. Martin? Because if so, he only want your health insurance information. My family doctor needed his contact information, and then the referral was done. The cost of becoming a permanent man was far higher than seeing my family doctor just once. My heart rate was 140 BPM the whole time, but everything was fine.

What I told my family doctor was that I wanted an assessment from Dr. Martin, not that I wanted hormones. Because there's a very big difference between asking for those two. If you say that your referral is going to lead to hormones, he will be skeptical, but if you say that your referral is going to lead to an assessment, he will be fine.

If you aren't London anon, ignore everything that isn't relevant.
>>
How can estrofem be taken sublingually if it has a firm coating?
>>
>>8087457
i was london anon, but i didnt wanna keep bothering you again by directly asking you....

>What I told my family doctor was that I wanted an assessment from Dr. Martin, not that I wanted hormones. Because there's a very big difference between asking for those two.

you're a genius, thanks again!
>>
>>8087437
>>8087437
Estradiol 17b is the name of the human hormone, but whether it's micronized (ie. absorbable) or not is up to the manufacturer. Estradiol 17b (hemihydrate) used to always be micronized, and when doctors prescribed that they assumed that's what the patient would be getting. But last year lupin estradiol got approved, and it's specifically a non-micronized hemihydrate variant of estradiol 17b.

Your script is fine, it's just that the pharmacy cheaped out and gave you one that can only be swallowed/isn't absorbable. If you ask for Estrace or Estrofem, they'll be able to give it to you because it's still estradiol 17b, just absorbable/more potent.
>>
>>8087572
Thanks. I guess I'll use the bottle I've been given and then request estrace.
>>
>>8087612
Lol, yep that's the way to do it
>>
>>8086972
Can I drink in cyproacetone? I heard it hepatotoxic.
Tbh don't want Spiro because coconut water and bananas are a big part of what I eat, but also potassium is also just generally good for you
>>
>>8088324
Just because you have spiro doesn't mean you can't eat them at all, you just can't eat tons of them. Spiro just retains potassium in the body, you don't want too much of it.
>>
File: 1481912557652.jpg (110KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1481912557652.jpg
110KB, 894x894px
What are the horrors of anti depressants while on HRT?

I'm on Bicalutamide + Raloxifene, and I think I need to go back on my anti depressant (Effexor), I'm getting depressed a lot lately and feel I need to go back on them but I'm unsure how much they'll mess with my hormones.
>>
>>8066555

What if I have no goals in life?
>>
Do hormones interfere with anti-psychotics?
>>
>>8092100
Effexor is an SNRI and works on totally different pathways...
>>
>>8092385
I don't exactly know what that means sorry. Biochemistry and such really isn't my field that I'm not sure if what you've said means I'm allowed to take them, or not.

I just remember it being asked before in past time when I was looking at hormones but I wasn't taking any at the time so didn't read such posts.

I also don't want to do anything too much to mix up my hormones since I want them to be in their 'pure effect', and wouldn't want my liver (or whatever else that processes medications/hormones) to be stressed because it has something else to deal with on top of hormones.
>>
I'm desperate to get an estrogen/antiandrogen, but I'm in Alberta, Canada and it doesn't look like any of the recommended websites deliver here, and I'm not sure what the legal status of this is or how I can order it safely. Can anyone help me?
>>
Is HRT a step too far? I just want to be passable as androgynous, or a qt femboy.
If HRT can help, should I just follow the posted guides or am I better off doing some other thing?
>>
>>8092831
That depends. Do you want to avoid cute little titties or are you fine with them? How about your fertility and semen production?
>>
>>8092432
qhi ships to canada, i'm in b.c. and my orders always come through
>>
>>8092831
Do you want to stay cute/androgynous?
+-->no--->don't do hrt
|
|
V
Yes
|
|
V
Do you want your dick to work?
| |
| |
| |
V V
Yes. No
| |
| |
V V
Take bicalutamide Take Cyproterone
| |
L________________|
|
|
V
Do you want breasts?
| |
| |
V V
Yes No
| |
| |
V V
Also Estradiol Also Raloxifene
>>
>>8094088
Fucking 4chan fucking up my formatting.
Anyway, in case that wasn't clear, take bicalutamide if you want your dick to work, if not take cyproterone acetate.
If you want boobs, also take estradiol, if not then also take raloxifene.
Remember to check interactions with other meds and check your blood for hormone levels/warning signs.
>>
File: foolproof.jpg (268KB, 1192x2600px) Image search: [Google]
foolproof.jpg
268KB, 1192x2600px
>>8094088
i got u fampai
>>
>>8094154
perfect
>>
How do I get prescribed an hrt? I want to get on raloxifene
>>
>>8086477
That's a pretty old guide. Was around long before /lgbt/ existed.
At the time AAs and estradiol on tor were the easiest and cheapest way of getting them.
>>
>>8094088
>>8094154
What are the health impacts of bica and raloxifene?
>>
>>8095285
Most likely the same as HRT. We don't know exactly because it's a very experimental regimen.
>>
File: shrug_zpsltwuudri.png (305KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shrug_zpsltwuudri.png
305KB, 1024x1024px
Any risks/benefits of bumping my progynova dosages from 4mg to 6mg per day?

I'm coming up on 7 months of HRT.
>>
>>8095294
>Most likely the same as HRT.
Namely? Would I have to be on them forever to stave off osteoporosis?
>>
the page with the target levels says that E should be between 30 and 120 pg/ml, which seems low compared to what most people seem to say

would that mean that a level of 63,1 pg/mL be okay for 4 months?
>>
>>8095327

There's not really a reason to if you're already at target range
>>
>>8095327
The amount of pills don't matter, it's what your E levels are.
>>
>>8095428
>>8095446
UGH. I don't want to get my blood tested.
>>
>>8095447
Its really easy to! Are you in the US?
>>
>>8095453
No, I'm in Canada. I'm just not comfortable around my doctor and don't know if I can just have the results sent to me online.

I don't want to come out to him.
>>
>>8095447
To be honest, I doubt anyone but dwarves, 12 year olds or high-test men without an AA can be in female ranges with only 4 mg. You should just go up to 6 mg, it's a safe dosage.
>>
>>8095468
Hah oh whoops same anon from the other thread!
>>
>>8095473
I'm pretty damn tall, and after 7 months of HRT my progress has been pretty non-existent.

If I go up to 6mg is there any signs I should look out for? Like dangerous ones?

>>8095489
Haha, yeah. Figured I'd ask both generals to get multiple opinions.
>>
>>8095494
The only real risk is liver damage, which you can easily check at your doctor without coming out as trans. There's also the symptoms of having too high estrogen, which you can easily find on google.
I'm also pretty tall (6'0") and had almost no changes in the beginning, nothing really happened until 6 months in when I went up to 8mg. I'll probably go up to 10 if the blood tests stay consistent
>>
>>8095520
wow that's a high dose
>>
>>8093784
What do they put on the customs forms?
>>
How much will HRT slow/stop thick post-puberty body hair growth? How much time will it take?
>>
>>8095520
Hm, should I get my blood tested next week and wait to see what my levels are at before bumping up? I'm kind of impatient. If I start taking 6mg tonight and get tested next week will I be able to see if it's high enough/too high?

I don't know how fast levels change.
>>
looking for sugar daddy to send me pills and feminize my weak body

drop discord or kik

xoxoxoxo
>>
Hey everyone.
My boobs are coming in quicker than expected and summer is coming. It was already like 80 today.
>Is there a good way to hide boobs under a t-shirt?
> How big can breasts get before a t-shirt and bras won't hide them?
Thanks ladies!
>>
>>8095785
Literally every AGP's dream.
>>
>>8095785
lol
>>
>>8095668
The OP pic has a timeline of estimated time for changes to happen.
>>
what do you do if you have a shitty hairline
does hrt stop it from getting worse
what about people on hrt who say they still lose hair
help ;-;
>>
>>8095910
hoodies are probably your best bet. have been using them almost always at 86~ish, which is a huge pain

basically, just search what dudes with gynecomastia use to hide them, good luck
>>
Male here. I took estradiol for a few months and grew boobs, which I'm now regretting. Will they go away if I switch to raloxifene?
>>
When should I get my first bloodtest? Been on HRT for 2 months and want to see if I should up my dose, but don't know if it's been long enough..
>>
I finally broke and got pueraria mirifica for bigger boobies on top of my hrt. Please tell me itll work.
>>
>>8095628
"items and documents for personal use"
>>
>>8094102
>Want to keep my dick working, and not go infertile
>check out bicalutamide
>it's triple the price of cyproterone
Well fuck. I guess I'm gonna be infertile
>>
>>8096503
I've been on purera mirifica for 5 months, but not HRT.

It works, pretty dang well. You wanna get the chest rub lotion as well if you can.
>>
>>8096503
I don't think it will but if you have objective proof that it worked for you then share the info, young lady
>>8096276
It's possible. I would try it out.
>>
>>8096990
Well, it went from flat pecs to almost A cups in 3-4 months, so I think it'd help if you've got HRT going as well.

cis women use that for natural breast growth as well anyway, so I think yeah.
>>
Uhhhh is it possible to regain fertility after using cyproterone?
>>
>>8097013
I hope not
>>
>>8097017
I'm kind of hoping to keep my dick functional, but too poor for the alternative. So I was wondering if there was a way to get it working while on cyto
>>
>>8096972
Yeah I've been paying out of pocket for bicalutamide cuz I think its worth it, but now I'm getting informed consent from my doctor so I'll be able to get a prescription and get my insurance to pay for it. If you must take cyproterone, go to a sperm bank first so you always have a backup. And remember, cypro is more or less permanent unlike bica.
>>
whats the deal with cyro bica and spiro? what breaks my dick and what doesnt? is there somehing that wont break my dick/shrink it (its already small) but still be a good AA?
>>
>>8097050
I'm in aus and none of this is covered, so I'm kind of screwed. Is there a way to reverse cypro?
>>
>>8097069
Bica is right for you. Your dick will still work, and wont shrink as long as you masturbate regularly.
>>
>>8097105
I heard from one anon that the effects start to reverse after years of stopping cypro, but thats just one report.
>>
>>8097107
w-will it still be an effective AA? does what AA you use effect what kind of changes you get and how fast theyhappen?
>>
>>8075361
why would you take raloxifene?

and bicalutamide is fine. at most it will delay dick killing but my testes have shrunk massively from a bit over a year using bicalutamide
>>
>>8097133
Its effective for me, and I take 50mg/day, but some anons just take 25/day. Its not as hepatoxic as cypro or spiro, and obviously it doesn't destroy your genitals, but other than that I don't know of any other differences.
>>
>>8097164
hepatoxic?

also umm, do wigs that you can exercise in exist? like that wont fall off?
>>
>>8075361
Raloxifene is a substitute for estrogen. I would recommend trying whatever you would be taking if you were to go all in on hrt, as the effects vary slightly between meds. Bicalutamide will onset slightly faster, but cypro is more powerful.
>>
>>8097176
Hepatoxic: damages your liver, like alcohol is hepatoxic. Also definitely don't do heavy drinking while on AA.
>>
if one of your parents is balding and theyre 50 or something, does that mean youll inevitably bald too? regardless of hair meds and HRT?
>>
>>8097215
Anon, all your genes doesn't come from one person
>>
>>8097357
i just want to know if im wasting my time trying to save my hair or if im genetically doomed no matter how many chems i pump into myself
>>
>>8097215
hrt will stop you going balled. Male pattern baldness is caused by DHT which is a derivative of testosterone, takig testosterone blockers will decrease dht into female levels and prevent and often reverse male patern baldness
>>
>>8097385
>reverse
man id suck so much cock to get some hairline regrowth
>>
how do you get chemically castrated, and does it kill dht?
>>
File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
How likely am I to pass if I start HRT at 21?
>>
>>8097955
pretty likely, 21 is better than 31 etc
>>
>>8097543
50mg Cyproterone acetate, it will kill dht easy
>>
>>8097955
Genetics mean more than age but 21 is okay to start. If you honestly feel dysphoric, do not wait.
>>
>>8098001
Does cypro actually have a proven effect on DHT?
>>
File: suck.jpg (162KB, 461x575px) Image search: [Google]
suck.jpg
162KB, 461x575px
>>8097396
>suck so much cock
Same!
>>
>>8098011
Cypro kills T, DHT is made from T, Once your T is in female range, your DHT will be in female range aswell.

If you want evidence of dht inhibition look up studies that use cypro to treat hirsutism in cis females
>>
what's the chance that I'll get fucked by eu cusoms buying from inhousepharmacia ?
>>
>>8098280
UK here. Never had any problems, or paid any customs duty.
>>
>>8098001
Cypro kills your dick though doesnt it? and don't you need to keep taking it since it's an AA?
I wanna take bica so my dick doesn't die as much, then get my nuts chemically bombed so I don't need an AA anymore. I don't want my nuts removed though, just dead, becaus a dick without balls looks weird
>>
>>8099941

Cypro IS chemical castration, I think you are misunderstanding something here.
>>
>>8065635
How do I get prescribed hrt in canada? Spiro/reloxifene and e
>>
>>8099955
well my understanding is cypro is an AA i'd have to keep taking to have no T. can i take cypro then stop after a certain period?
also, i want to keep my dick working
>>
>>8098023
>Once your T is in female range, your DHT will be in female range aswell.
when your DHT is in female range does that mean you stop balding? i want my hairline to stop moving back
>>
>>8100293
It might make you stop yes but theres a good chance it won't bring it back. I forget where it was said, but an anon a week ago or so mentioned that even on cypro he saw no regrowth. He had to get on dutasteride to see an improvement.
>>
File: 1491623835310.jpg (229KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491623835310.jpg
229KB, 900x900px
How should I take my progynova? I'm taking 3x2mg per day, should I do one in the morning two at night? Two in the morning one at night? Three at night?

I know it lasts longer than Estrofem but I figure spacing it out would still help with keeping levels consistent.
>>
>>8100299
yeah, i've heard people need either e or e + duta/fin to get regrowth

i want to ascertain that nuking my nuts will stop further recession though.

cypro is something you have to keep taking right? i want to get castrated so i don't have to take an AA, but i don't want my nuts cut out cus thatd look weird
>>
Does getting castrated kill your sexuality? Or does it only do that if you don't replace your T with E?
>>
>>8100351
And do you need estrogen if you get castrated? How do eunuchs not get osteoperosis?
>>
File: superthumb.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.png
18KB, 300x250px
>>8100351
Doesn't really matter if you chemically or physically castrate yourself, your sex drive is likely to be non-existent for a while.

I've been taking cypro for 6 months and haven't been horny since.
>>
If my therapist is on board, my doctors know I'm trans and my family is supportive of me transitioning, should I just pull the trigger and start self medicating? It's not like that isn't the end goal anyway.

I feel like every second I'm wasting is another second this fucked up male body is securing its foothold over me. I guess I'm just worried I'll still never pass and end up killing myself either way.

Fuck I wish I didn't have to play this shitty character.
>>
>>8100361
>And do you need estrogen if you get castrated?
Absolutely, that only kills your T. You still need to Estrogen. Eventually your sex drive will return, it'll just be a female sex drive so it'll work different.

>How do eunuchs not get osteoperosis?
Who said they don't? When chopping boy's balls off was considered an okay thing to do, it wasn't really on people's minds whether their chances of getting osteoperosis were higher.
>>
>>8100367
Do you take E though?

Would bica still stop DHT from wrecking hair?

Just wanna keep my dick and my hair
>>8100386
>Eventually your sex drive will return, it'll just be a female sex drive so it'll work different.
That's good to know.. I guess the anon above me is sitll waiting?
I don't really wanna be asexual
>>
>>8100382
Wait if you docs and therapists agreeing with you, why self med if you can go straight to official HRT?
>>
How should I take 4mg Estrofem? Should I take it split 4 times a day or 2 times?
>>
>>8100397
Yeah, I take E. I just increased my dosages though, that might help bring it back. I'm just waiting for it to come back.

I couldn't tell you about bica though, I'm taking cypro because I want my balls destroyed.
>>
>>8100452
Split it as evenly as is convenient for you. 4 times a day might be a hassle, if it is just do 2 times.
>>
>>8100455
I want mine destroyed too. But I want to spare my liver if I can, and save my dick too. Does your dick still work? Do you get pain like some people describe?

Offhand concern I haven't heard mentioned anywhere else, but does anyone know if being on an AA that kills your boners makes you more likely to piss yourself while sleeping?
Only asking because I get up every 5 hours to piss a night, and always wake up with a boner. Read somewhere that the body gets erections a few times a night to keep from pissing itself, and I'm wondering if that'll be a problem on stuff like cypro that kills erections?
>>
Does HRT make you impotent? I want infertility but not impotency
>>
>>8100498
No pain, it still works but it's a manual now I guess. I never get random boners or morning wood, I can get hard if I try. I know that if you jerk off fairly frequently you'll keep your ability to get hard. Like anything if you use it it won't atrophy. I jerk off like once a month at least now just because it gets sensitive if I wait too long, but I also don't care about my function. I have no cum at all either.

And now that you mention it, I did pee myself once. First time since like childhood. Had one of those dreams where I went to the toilet and was peeing.

No idea if that was a coincidence of HRT related.
>>
>>8100649
>No pain
Good to know..

>And now that you mention it, I did pee myself once. First time since like childhood. Had one of those dreams where I went to the toilet and was peeing.

W-when did that happen for you? Was it a one off thing? How long was it after starting hrt?
Since it was mentioned, are there any other girls that have peed themselves since HRT?
>>
Would going on HRT with bica as an AA kill/make DHT useless enough to stop MPB as cypro or spiro?
>>
if i start on raloxifene and bica can i switch to cypro and an estrogen later without too much trouble?
>>
>>8100649
What's your dosage for cypro? I just read a post from another girl in another thread who's on 25mg Cypro and she said she can stay hard, but it can hurt when she faps.

So inconsistent X_X Does cypro shrink you?
>>
>>8100699
Yes
>>
Should probably post this here too. I'm not planning on transitioning, I just want to become more feminine/androgynous.

I'm planning to start taking bica and raloxifene pretty soon, but I have a few questions.
>Is there anything important I should know before starting? Anything I should/shouldn't do?
>This isn't going to have any adverse effects on my dick function or ability to cum, is it?
>Will it make my face look younger and less manly? (I'm 21 right now)
>>
>>8100815
Do you take it yourself? Not that I don't believe you I've just heard lots of conflicting information and I'm trying to really find out

Also which AA's shrink your dick and which ones dont?
>>
>>8100815
Not that anon, but I'm wondering, could bica potentially reverse MPB?
>>
My E level was 119 and my doctor said it was "perfect" but everything I'm seeing says it's low. Should I find a new doctor?
>>
>>8100946
What dose are you on and how long was it since your last E pill when you got the blood test?
>>
>>8100844
Bica only block the effects of testosterone not the production, so I don't know if DHT is an effect or if it occurs because of the testosterone in your body. I'm guessing that stopping production all together is better.
>>
>>8100972
I take 4mg estradiol sublingually (2mg in the morning 2mg in the night) It's been about a month since I did the blood test because my doctor took forever to call me but I think it was about 5-6 hours since my last dose. I know I didn't take my morning dose but if I remember right i don't think I slept much the night before. My levels were actually 18 for T and 114.9 for E
>>
>>8100972
>>8101011
Oh and I was taking 100mg Spiro (50 in the morning 50 at night) at the time but she raised me to 200mg Spiro (100 in the morning 100 at night) at the appointment for some reason So now I'm taking that
>>
>>8101026
hey do you experience any bedwetting? and has your peepee shrunk/is it hard to stay hard?
>>
>>8100844
Any kind of anti-androgen will certainly stop baldness. It doesn't matter which kind, the only important thing is that testosterone and DHT are nuked.

However there is no guaranteed way to reverse MPB. Even things like finasteride and rogaine are only certified to stop baldness, not reverse it. There are some documented case of hair regrowth with or without HRT but they are anecdotal.
>>
Is it worth it to take a DHT blocker after getting an orchi? I was on cypro before and stopped it, but I'm afraid I'll start losing hair
>>
>>8101385
finasteride stops dht production
>>
>>8101385
Does bica nuke DHT? I heard bica doesn't destroy T, just makes it inactive or something so IDK if it helps with DHT.

Are there like hair extensions or clipons to fill patches in your hairline?
Like, to make up for a few centimeters of lost hairline?
>>
>>8101324
Uh, no bedwetting. But actually yesterday was really the first time I've noticed this, but it has gotten really hard for me to get an erection, and if I do get one it's really hard to keep. I was really horny but couldn't get it up for the life of me. So yeah I'm buying a magic wand and it'll be here Saturday.

Only 4 months HRT here though, so maybe the bedwetting thing comes later? I don't know I haven't heard of that. I hope not because that sounds embarassing.
>>
>>8101514
How often do you masturbate?
>>
>>8101514
aren't mtfs usually into diapers anyway?
>>
>>8101550
Maybe once every week or so? Sometimes less often. My sex drive pretty much died when I started HRT though so I went a couple of months without doing it at all, and it's just now coming back a bit.
>>
>>8101484
Some places offer something like a toupée, but it's adhered to your head and made with real hair that's matched to your hair color. I know a guy who wears one, you wouldn't know unless he told you. It's pretty crazy.
>>
>>8101577
Do you know where he got his?
Like what's this magic taped-to-my-head toupee called?
>>
>>8101626
I'm not sure, but I think he got it at a hair loss clinic. If I were you, I'd phone up some local hair loss clinics and ask about it.
>>
>>8101667
ahh shit, I don't have that capability rn
But now I REALLY need to find out the name/type of that wig. It might be able to solve a lot of my problems
>>
>>8101735
I just texted him, he said he went to a fancy hair salon and they recommended the place. There's no single name for the wig thing since they're made by the clinics themselves, but apparently a lot of places offer them.

So yeah, I'd ask someone who knows a lot about hair and hair loss. Tell them it's just this toupee-like thing that's stuck on your head with this special adhesive stuff, that might be enough for them to go on lol
>>
>>8101812
Thanks friend, do you think you could ask him for the name of the clinic he went to? There's none in my area and considering I live in the fucking backwoods I don't think one here would have the same resources as maybe your friends did so I just wanna be safe
>>
>>8101484
Bica doesn't reduce T or DHT but it binds to all the androgen receptors in your body so it will help with mpb.
>>
>>8101855
The place he went was DuBrule Hair Clinic
http://dubrulehairclinic.com/

That place calls it an Ultra Graft. It's in a pretty sketchy part of town so it's probably not super high budget stuff.
>>
>>8101880
s-so it basically makes DHT not work enough that it makes me stop balding? Awesome I really hope thats true
>>8101900
> probably not super high budget stuff.
You said it looked really realistic though right? So thats great because I'm poor
>>
>>8101988
>You said it looked really realistic though right?
Yeah, they make it with real hair. Idk, you'll have to do research on what's available in your area. And yeah, get on bica for sure.
>>
How hard is it to donate or save sperm in a sperm bank? I want to save my sperm before I start an anti-androgen. I'm 20 and I've only come to terms with being gnc in the past few days.
>>
>>8102298
Not difficult, but expensive. Mine cost $300 per year, plus $150 per deposit. Meaning, they charge $150 to analyze and freeze and $300 per year regardless of how much they're storing.

Good job transitioning earlier. Waiting until my late 20's to transition wasted a lot of years. I wish you luck transfriend.
>>
>>8101988
>s-so it basically makes DHT not work enough that it makes me stop balding? Awesome I really hope thats true
I don't know how effective it is, but yes it does block DHT. I don't think it's ever been used for that purpose exclusively though. You could always take fina with it.
>>
Does raloxifene cause infertility?
>>
>>8102380
20 is early? fuck, I feel like Shrek ;_;
>>
>>8102531
Teenage transistioning is still a new thing because teenagers are assholes
>>
Do anti-androgens make you infertile?
>>
>>8102811
Eventually over time they most likely will. Some like bica are less prone to doing so.
Cypro tends to do it quite quickly. Spiro seems to be alright, it's not unheard of to go 1-2 years on spiro and still be fertile, albeit quite reduced.
>>
>>8102823
okay, because I've newly come to the understanding of being gnc, but I'm not ready to go on estrogen. I'm definitely not ready to go full girl, but I want to give myself more time to figure things out while also ceasing my masculinization. Will AA's make me look androgynous? I'm okay with looking androgynous.
>>
Is it at all possible to get cypro in the US? e.g. would one of the online pharmacies ship it?
>>
>>8102842 /femgen/ tends to like bicalutamide and raloxifene to keep their girlish figures without turning into a girl. I wouldn't recommend staying on just an AA in the long term, though.
>>
>>8103068
Yes, the US has a policy for importing pharmaceuticals from other countries. In a legal and fully government compliant sort of way, not like how people do it via self-medding. It's a policy/law created for the reasons that cancer medications often come out quicker than FDA approval occurs.
There are overseas pharmacies dedicated to it in fact.

As far as I'm aware the process is you'll need a prescription from your doctor for it even though it's not available in the US. You order it from the pharmacy and they'll take your prescription and put it on the customs forms so it cannot be seized. If they do happen to seize it you simply call and inform them the medicine is not available in the US and there are no alternatives to it. Assuming you ordered it from a legitimate pharmacy at that point it should be all good.
>>
>>8103095
How long is long-term? I'm think somewhere between 1 and 3 months I would just be on an AA.
>keeping girlish features
>implying I have any already
The female members of my immediate and extended family all look masculine so I'm probably fucked anyway.
>>
>>8103111
3 months should be fine without E.
>>
>>8095334
If you stop taking them your body will just start producing test again. You'll be safe from osteoporosis but you'll also lose most of the effects from HRT.
>>
Is it true that HRT becomes more effective after the first year? I thought that the most major changes were in the first year, but some people are telling me it gets better.
>>
>>8101026
>>8101011

Same Anon here, so do you guys think my E levels are low and that i should just try and find a new doctor? I'm still pretty worried about this because I don't want to waste time with an incompetent doc... Her staff already raised some red flags because they lost my charts and made it take 3 weeks longer for the Dr to read my labs even though I saw them online a day after the appointment, then when they called me they started reading me some random persons labs and saying I'd already scheduled an appointment which I'm pretty sure is some kind of privacy violation, I only knew it wasn't mine because they said the levels were wrong and that person injects and I don't.
>>
>>8103861
114 does seem a bit low for only 6 hours after the test. I'd try asking for 6mg, your result is what I got back after 12 hours since my last dose.
>>
>>8102485
I'd also like to know. I can't find much info online.
>>
if i take a low dosage will that affect my transition outcomes at the end, or not have any effect other than being slow?
>>
>>8104416
depends on your age realy. if you are in your twenties you should get on a full dose asap before your hips fuse
>>
Should I up my Cypro? My facial hair is coming in a bit faster than when I was on 200mg of spiro, and I'm doing 50mg of cypro currently and 6mg of estradiol.
Does splitting my E to morning and night doses also benefit me?
>>
>>8104855
If you're taking Estrofem then you should split it because of its short half life
>>
>>8105155
Progynova
>>
>>8105209
Progynova has a longer half life of about 24-27 hours as opposed to estrofem's 6-8 hour So I don't really think you have to split it.
>>
Does anyone know where a minor can get hrt in atlanta? The only place that would take me made an appointment for fucking september, so I'm probably going to self med.
>>
>>8105231
Getting meds legit as a minor is very difficult without parental consent. I think that self med would be best, that's what I did when I was 17.
>>
>>8105230
Does progynova have a longer half life because of being valerate or because of something else?

I have another brand of valerate which is not progynova, and I'm not sure if I should take it all at once or split through the day.
>>
>>8105248
Yeah that's why it has the long half life, it absorbs slower and longer than normal estrogen.
>>
>>8105236
I can get parental consent but there doesn't seem to be anyone willing to help me.
Since you did self med, is 50 mg cypro and 2 mg estrofem good or would it be better to start with something lower?
>>
>>8105305
I actually might try spiro since thats cheaper, but I have no idea what dose is good for that.
>>
>>8105319
Not really cheaper, you need more spiro to match what cypro can do and that leads to about equal or more cost
>>
>>8104855
Just kinda bumping my question. Should I ever go higher than 50mg of cypro?
>>
>>8105338
alright thanks. Another question- the guide says to take estrogen twice over the day, does that mean you take two pills a day or slice one in half and take both.
>>
>>8105305
>>8105305
I started with just 100mg Spiro the first month then I added 2mg Estrofem, I then moved up to 150mg Spiro then I switched to 25mg Cypro and 4mg Estrofem. I started with low dosages because I didn't do blood tests until 3 months in so I wanted to be careful.
>>
>>8105371
Just divide your dosage in half, So if you're taking 2mg split it into 2, if you're taking 4mg just take one pill twice a day. If you're taking Estrofem split it just so it dissolves easier sublingually.
>>
I just had a random suspicion about HRT and my grandpa. Please affirm it to me if there is any merit to my suspicions.

My grandpa is completely bald from head to toe. I've asked him about it, how it happened, and he told me that when he was 60 all of his hair just started falling out very rapidly. He doesn't know how it happened and he tells me that the doctors weren't sure how this happened to him either. This isn't a hereditary affliction as far as I know as no other males in my family have had random total hair loss.

More recently he was in the hospital and wasn't wearing a shirt and he had very saggy chest that certainly anybody would call boobs. Though I want he is 90 years old, so I don't want to hold this against him.

Anyways, this may be kinda silly to suspect of him, but have you ever known HRT to be linked to total head-to-toe hair loss? Again, it's silly to suspect that my grandpa would dabble in something like this given his character as a typical kind fatherly grandpa, but it might explain his man-boobs as well on top of it.
>>
>>8105231
ayyyy I'm in atlanta too
>>
>>8105627
My grandpa has hilarious man boobs too and he's skinny. It's common at that age, don't worry.
>>
>>8097201
you can do whatever you want as long as you do regular blood tests and then adjust your behavior accordingly
no heavy drinking is a lie
>>
>>8100289
after a long enough time on cyproterone acetate you will have lost the ability to produce T on your own
>>
I've been taking 2mg Progynova every 12 hours. Can I just take 4mg every 24 hours instead?
>>
>>8105627
t levels in males decreases with age, and at that age you have low enough t to develop gyno
low t alone causes gyno
>>
>>8106086
>Can I just take 4mg every 24 hours instead?
my endo told me this is fine, to just take all the progynova pills at once
>>
>>8106086
Estradiol valerate is meant to have a half life of 12-20 hours. Perhaps it's best to err on the safe side and stick to administering every 12 hours?
>>
How much potassium is too much potassium on spiro? I eat a lot of fruit and smoothies, like would 650 mg of potassium too much?
>>
File: drug.png (57KB, 670x473px) Image search: [Google]
drug.png
57KB, 670x473px
rate my druggos
first time self med
>>
>>8106466
Good choices, it doesn't seem like it'll last you too long though
>>
>>8106546
I was thinking it would last me a month, as a trial run before I get larger amounts. I take one of each a day right?
>>
>>8106567
That'll do. don't stay on 2mg too long though, up it to 4 at the 2 or 3 month mark.
>>
>>8106567

Keep in mind though how long it takes to get. You'll basically have to order more estro like a week and a half after you get that order.
>>
Anyone take raloxifene with cypro? My tits just seem to be getting bigger. Is it gyno from cypro overpowering the raloxifene?

Also, is it technically safe to take 25mg cypro, 25mg bica, estrofem, raloxifene and promitrium? As for better (body) hair loss and fat redistribution, but (small or no) tits?
>>
>>8106466
>estrofem over progynova
progynova is €14.20 a package at qhi, one package is 28x3 pills
cypro is also only like €51 at qhi
recommending qhi if you don't want to spend as mcuh
>>
>>8106775
Thats a lot of meds. What size are you now? Did you know that progesterone (preometrium) causes breasts to swell?
>>
>>8106892
Somewhere between aa and a. I don't want tits because I identify as a man (and remain closeted), which sounds stupid as hrt is all or nothing, but I like feminisation. I have read that prometrium grows breasts, but I would like the best possible feminisation without tits.
>>
>>8106942
Skip the estrofem, replace with raloxifene. I think its all safe to take together, but I'm not 100% sure.
>>
>>8106985
Thanks for the response. Do you think estrogen would lead to excessive tit growth or be dangerous? i.e. blood clots
>>
>>8106828
From what I've seen the difference between estrofem and progy is pretty minimal. Its a different method of release, peaks vs smooth, but you get the same effect
>>
>>8107074
Its that raloxifene is a SERM supposed to target the same receptors as estrofem except for breast tissue, so using it as a replacement should slow breast growth.
>>
>>8096496
bump for seemingly simple question?
>>
>>8107504
3 months is the usual wait time people say to go for
>>
>>8096496
optimally you should take one before starting and one after one month
>>
How safe is ADC to buy from, Ive heard the indian drugs are a bit off
>>
>>8108022
They did just fine for me. United states btw.
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.