[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Write a letter to someone who won't read it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 43

File: letter1(1).jpg (150KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
letter1(1).jpg
150KB, 640x360px
ITT: Write a letter to someone who won't read it
>>
Dear Mom

I think I'm transgender.
>>
im a tranny

also thanks for fucking me up and giving me bpd and a lot of other bullshit
>>
Dear that one qt mtf in class I haven't got the chance to introduce myself to yet because I'm scared I might look gay.

Wanna fuck, cuddle and then fuck some more?

Sincerely, anon.
>>
I'm glad you're angry with this, can't wait to inject my ass with testosterone and for you to kick me out or something. I'll be happy with other people.
>>
>>8025299
I'd rather you guys just stop caring about me than pretending you do. You say you support me but the passive-aggressive jabs and insults are killing me from the inside. I'm not even out yet and I know your love is conditional.
>>
Dear Nolan

I'm sorry I was so sexully aggressive with you at your sleepovers when we were kids, and I hope you actually turned out gay, I hope you didn't feel ashamed of what we did, I feel like the fooling around made us drift apart, I always regret not asking to keep in touch that time that our grown up selves met on the bus after so many years, It was so awkward though

I hope you're ok, wherever you are, because you were my first love and even though I forget most things somehow I think I'll always remember your face and remember our Halo marathons going all night
>>
>>8025299
Dear guy on the college baseball team,

Stop pretending that I don't exist. You really did want me to suck your cock that night and you really did enjoy it. I still remember what your cum tasted like. I won't tell anyone.

Your potential pleasure palace,
anon
>>
>>8025299
To the past me:
1. There's a thing called HRT. Get on it.
4) You're also pretty fucking gay.
5) Don't be such a dick to your mom.
6) Your step dad is a dick. Just forget about him and move on.
7) Also your biological dad still loves you very very much. Keep contact. Also he turned out kinda rich. Still, he loves you a lot.
8) Get a good counselor. You're going to get very depressed so therapy and anti-depressants will be essential.
>>
cln,
i showed you my dick respond
t.ranny
>>
File: 148233.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
148233.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
Dear S

I'm sorry I disappeared again. I used to find it easy to talk to you but the more I fell in love with you the less I could function around you. I really didn't expect this to happen and I feel bad about it seeing as I told you I wasn't going to cause you any drama, I just wanted to make a new friend. I still love you a lot and think about you everyday and worry how some of your troubles played out. I really hope things work out with your ex someday. I wish I could have been stronger and kept my feelings to myself and had just been there waiting for you, I feel like if I were less of a spazz and loved you properly I'd still have the confidence and courage to talk to you.

It's been a few months and I've not heard from you so I can only assume that's how you want it. You rejected me very gently and I'm happy for that but my confidence is crushed I never go outside anymore. I hurt a lot thinking back on how differently and affectionate you treated me in front of your ex but how cold and ignoring you were any time we had time to talk. That one time I couldn't make it into town and you said please don't make me walk I was shocked. You never tugged at me like that before and I guess thats when I really realized you only see me on those days and sometimes just for an hour. I still think you're an angel though and always will.
>>
>>8025299
Dear Cecil,
I wasn't just kidding around when I said "let's get married." I made it seem like I was, but I wasn't. I love you more than you know, and more than I'm willing to admit to you out loud.
>>
Dear Calvin
I think I'm in love with you
>>
>>8025389
yes please anon....

( probably not the same mtf though :( )
>>
Dear L

fucking relax

lets be friends

safe,

S
>>
Dear Serrated,

I'm sorry my bullshit was enough to make you feel like you didn't know who you were. You've got a long ways to go in self discovery and so do I. Maybe on the other side we could be friends again but right now I hate myself too much to see how you've started to smile like me. I'm sorry for not being the girl you needed and I'm sorry for not being the girl you wanted. If we ever see each other again I hope you become everything I'm not. I love you to death.

Gnat
>>
Hey Ivan

I know you and practically everyone we know can tell that I like you. A lot. It's something that I don't do a very good job at hiding. And honestly, it's the truth. I'm in love with you. In fact I think you're the reason I'm even gay. My dream was to spend the rest of my life with you, but that's obviously never going to happen

Still, I'm glad I got to know you
>>
File: 1482760041682.jpg (2MB, 1440x2558px) Image search: [Google]
1482760041682.jpg
2MB, 1440x2558px
>>8025650
This feels like it's written towards me so hard
t. My name starts with S
>>
>>8025421
well hows that for some honesty?
take it you narcissistic fucks!
>>
Dear daddy
I fucking hate you and I hope you fucking drop dead.
I can't stand pretending to get on with you and everything about you makes me sick.
It's your fault I'm a psycho.
You're a fucking pervert who raped my teenage mother and you should rot in prison for the rest of your life.
I only bother dealing with you so you'll include me in your will.
Which you probably won't anyway.
Fuck you I hate you
Die die die die

Hate,
F
>>
dear george
wtf man
fuck off
>>
Dear L
You really need to man up and come out of the closet. I know your intentions are well, but I can't be with someone who can nut on my face, but won't tell his friends about me or introduce me to his parents. I may be a drug addicted bipolar tranny but I won't be your dirty little secret
t. I fell for a chaser
>>
>>8026493
>who raped my teenage mother
Story? I bet you're MtF.
>>
>>8026495
Yeah, fuck George, man
>>
>>8025299
To past me.
1.castrate yourself
2.Do it now!
>>
dear greg the straight cumdumpster
i think i'm stillinlovewithyou
i hope u'll never prove me wrong
that years after we parted you became a horrible person
my dick still misses your butt though
>>
Dear D; R; D2; J,

I'm sorry that it had to end like it did, especially with D, who actually stuck with me. I don't know why me coming out made all of you - except D - treat me like an outsider. Nothing about me changed, and I proved that. R, you would even say that I wasn't that changed, but then go months without speaking to me because you thought I had changed too much. I grew to distrust everything you guys said to me. I didn't know it then, but D had fallen in love with me. And I'm sorry, D2, for making D such a mess.

I wish I could take back everything I said. I know I can't do that, but I can't even make it right because you all made sure I'd never be able to contact you.

And D, if you ever read this - which you never will, there is a better chance I get hit by lightening and win the lottery at the same time - I'm sorry for how I played with your heart. You were an adult, and while I could play at being an adult, I wasn't really one. You were 25 and I was 17. I knew it wouldn't work, but I went with it anyway because I didn't want to hurt you. I loved you then, and I still do now. I miss you. I know you'll never have me back, though. I don't even know if you're alive. When I spoke with you for the last time you were drunk and I could barely understand you through the sobbing. I only understood that you wanted me back, and I told you no. I lied to you and said I was with someone else. D, I'm so sorry and I hope you're okay. Please don't be in jail, or a nut house, or dead. Please.

And to J, I wish you could have known me better. We had more in common than you realized, but I understand your autism made it hard for you to see it. I understand that you isolated from me because the only two friends you had did too, and I don't hold anything against you. I hope you're doing well.

I'm sorry that everything happened the way it did. I miss you all.
>>
Dear straight housemate,

You're fucking beautiful, man. Your blond beard and your blue eyes are amazing. You're literally one of the coolest, nicest guys I know. You're intelligent and thoughtful. Great taste in music too. I love hanging with you. I pass your room almost every night and think about how much I wanna climb into bed with you.

But I'm also smart enough to know that telling you this while we live together (and even possibly after we stop living together) would be fucking embarrassing and weird for us both. And part of me can't wait to stop living with you so I can get over how disappointed I am that you're not into guys.

I'll get over it.
>>
Dear Batuhan,

Eat shit and die, you piece of shit. I might have stopped contacting you but I still think about killing you at least once a week. But I'm sure one of your other victims will eventually do the job for me, so I won't bother.
Or if you're still depressed I guess you'll do it yourself. Or was that just an act? Anyway, just kill yourself please.

Sincerely, R.
>>
>>8025299
Dear E,
Leave me alone. What part of "I'm a lesbian" are you failing to get? And even if I wasn't, you're kind of a fucking psycho and I'm stupid for not noticing it earlier. I also don't respond to your texts for a reason, just fuck on off.
>>
Dear gf, i wanna fuck.

T. Blueballed gf
>>
Dear gf, i dont wanna fuck.

Lesbian bed death is a real thing, and you knew my libido was lower than yours when we got together
>>
>>8026590
I'm a gay male.
My mother was 15 and he was married and almost twice her age with a daughter.
He's still married to the woman and had my little brother with her after I was born.
He's paedophile scum and should be locked up in prison.
He's a right wing cunt who loves to perpetuate an image of respectability and decency yet he likes putting his rotten accountant cock in underage girls.
Pure scum.
>>
>>8026853
If he's married to her how do you have anything to do with him? Surely he wouldn't want the girl he raped having any contact with his fake respectable life?

Why did your mother never report him to the police?

How old was his daughter relative to your mother? And how much younger than you is your little brother?
>>
>>8026888
She knows! She obviously doesn't care because she's a basic bitch.

Most girls who are raped statutory or otherwise don't report it to the police. What's disgusting is that my grandmother condoned the relationship and encouraged it because he had money.

My sister is a couple of years older than me and my brother is a couple of years younger.
>>
Dear N. fuck you stupid bitch, i miss you i love you but don't come back to me cunt, just still chill with my ex-friend drink and fuck him yeah
>>
>>8026915
>She knows! She obviously doesn't care because she's a basic bitch.
Even so, why did he maintain enough of a relationship with your mother for you to have much contact with him or your siblings, assuming you do?

Couldn't your mother report him now, despite the couple of decades since? Did she benefit from his money as your grandmother wanted?
>>
Thanks man, you really made my day
I don't need people anymore, fuck you
>>
A,
I wish I could take back everything I said to you but I know it won't make a difference anyway,
>>
>>8026474
Doubtful she doesn't talk like you. You'd need to be Canadian too and it's from someone who also starts with s
>>
>>8026705
Story?
>>
V,
I don't really like writing letters like this, it makes me feel kinda pathetic nor does it seem to reflect well on what makes my attraction for you tick.

I'm not good with emotions, or relationships. I really don't know what I feel half the time but now, and for a while now, I know I've been completely head over heels for you. All those times up at 2am shit talking and just chatting.

I think I love you and I think I always will.
F,
>>
Dear D

I wish you cared that you're hurting me.
Forget the fact we had been in a relationship before and even now we still had intense, intimate feelings for each other, how can such a long, long time of strong friendship mean nothing to you so quickly? We meant everything to each other. At least you meant the world to me, and suddenly I'm nothing. You just ignore me and blatantly block me on everything. For what it's worth, I still love you with all my heart and I can't shake this feeling of chronic emptiness. If you'd ever have me again, I'll always forgive you and love you again.

-K
>>
Dear S,

The more I get to know people and integrate with society, the more alone I feel. It's worse than I thought; everyone's so vapid and slutty. I've tried moving on, but I still can't get over you. You're one of the only people, if not the only person, I've ever imagined having a relationship with, and I blew it. This isn't ever going to get better, at least not without some closure. I still never managed to find out your sexual orientation.

Kind regards,

A
>>
hi ex
turns out I'm trans, so you're technically still a lesbian.
congrats on staying gold star
-me
>>
Sarah, I'm still madly in love with you, and i know i put up a front of being friends it fucking hurts not to be closer. I have a deep seeded suspicion that we mostly just hang out because of drugs these days and it kills me that you don't want to genuinely be around me. I know i act like an autistic idiot but some of the best times of my life have been with you.
And while i'm at it, fuck u mom and dad, i know you'd never accept me and that's fine, i never needed support from yall.
>>
File: 1459183679748.jpg (33KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1459183679748.jpg
33KB, 500x281px
>>8026495
>>8026638
>tfw your name is George and you are an asshole
>>
H,
You are so full of self-hatred. I know we only hook up so you'll feel something in your lonely existence.

L,
You are a drug addict which saddens me. Even though I know I would never date you because of your narcissism and shallowness your drug addiction and std status completely repulses me.

C,
I think you just love the chaos and you'll never get healthy with your attitude on life.

J,
You helped me out so much, and I am eternally grateful. I'll try to get those lewd thoughts out of my head about you.
>>
Dear Partner,

On some level, I will always love you, or at least, the version of you I met when I first started transitioning. You were so helpful to me in those early days, and it's hard to write this not only because I love you, but on a selfish level, I associate my successful transition with my relationship with you to some extent.

As time has gone on, however, it has become clear to me that while you may care deeply for me, I am clearly not a priority in your mind when it comes to your decision making. This combined with the many ways you've changed into a less intellectually honest person with a crueler soul over time has made it harder to justify staying with you.

I'll always love you, and I'm sorry, but I think it is best if we go our separate ways.
>>
A

Sorry, but I can’t convince myself to believe in asexuality. It just seems like a disorder resulting from low libido, weak hormones, or a mental illness symptom. After all, you are depressed.
Your constant bashing of "allosexuals" (normal people), and your cries of oppression and disgust when they talk about sex or even show the slightest bit of affection for each other is fucking stupid. There's a traditional term for that, and it's called being a fucking prude, except you're 10 times worse. If asexuals are real, you certainly aren't oppressed and you shouldn't be included into the lgbt community. You need same sex attraction or to not be cis. You don't qualify for either of those things. I tried to be open minded due to our long time friendship, but you have become a pussy, and I don't just throw that term around easily.
So honestly, fuck off.

-L
>>
>>8028618
>Sorry, but I can’t convince myself to believe in asexuality. It just seems like a disorder resulting from low libido, weak hormones, or a mental illness symptom. After all, you are depressed.
I'd get you a beer if I could.
Also, sorry to hear about your experiences, Asexual people are so full of shit.
>>
Dear P,

I've been in love with you for 7 years straight.
Please end me before it hits 10th anniversary.

-K
>>
Dear girl who gave me her number in first year,

Were you coming onto me?

- Tomboy
>>
>>8025299
Dear J

spell icup

- J
>>
File: faces.jpg (175KB, 799x1086px) Image search: [Google]
faces.jpg
175KB, 799x1086px
I keep hurting myself hoping maybe you will feel it somehow and come save me
>>
>>8025299
dear a,

i'm a bitch

sorry
>>
Dear D,

I'm truly sorry for the way I ended things, I wish I had the courage back then to be open with you about who I am inside and hoped you could accept me and support me through my transition. Instead I broke your heart and drove you back to your abusive ex. Despite burning your letters and throwing the rings into a river I still think about you when I wake up in the middle of the night trying to figure out why my bed is devoid of your presence. I've never stopped loving you and doubt I ever will, and while I'm happier with who I am now I've never been more lonely. I hope your wedding is as beautiful as you always imagined ours being.

Love,
E, Formerly N.
>>
Dear E,

I'm sorry I left you alone like I did. I should have stayed and went through everything with you, but I just thought it was best to go through everything around people who hadn't know me any other way. I loved you and I could never bring myself to say it. I'm so sorry and I regret it everyday. I'll never forget you so please don't forget me.

Sincerely, B
>>
>>8025299
Dear Megan,
I'm really sorry for what I did to you at that parking lot with my friends. I was so afraid of what society and my friends would think of me that I didn't stand up to them, and just went along with their plan. I know that doesn't make it up to you, and I betrayed you when you really needed me.

I've been going to your grave every time I get back home from college. Your parents wrote your birth name on it. I should've called you afterwards, or checked back in with you or anything other than what I did. Even if we didn't meet anymore after that day, it would've been great for you to go to college. I think you would've been able to be happier there.

I miss you.
>>
Dear M,

I love you so much and it's beena great 3 years. I want to spend my life with you, but you are so fucking socially and emotionally immature. It drives me nuts that you can't be more mature and sometimes it makes me consider ending it all.

Love,

R
>>
>>8031301
...Wow...

I hope this one doesn't mean what I think it means.
>>
>>8031887
this is old pasta

doubt it was true originally
>>
>>8031896
My bad, then, I'm not a complete regular, just come here once in a while. Still, it's pretty awful because things like that actually do happen.
>>
File: 1477082395468.png (303KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
1477082395468.png
303KB, 500x544px
>>8031921
Yeah its pretty scary
>>
Dear nice girl who gave me hugs and headpats a while ago

Where are you
Please send more hugs
>>
>>8025299
Well shit.

I'm sorry to all of the people I've likely led on and hurt emotionally. I'm not sure what's wrong with me, I can't develop lasting emotional ties with anyone without breaking down into a miserable jackass. Been trying not to seek out another partner but I get lonely, I've been doing better at controlling my emotions, been trying to improve and stuff.

Life just has a way of moving forward I guess, I just hope anyone I hurt has moved on and forgotten about me. And that they improved as a result and one day I hopefully will too.
>>
L,
After several months I've realized that giving you a second chance was a mistake. Being with you has taught me two things: one, you cannot help or fix a person who doesn't want to be helped. Two, never engage in a relationship with a junkie. I don't hate you, but I know I've deserved something more from my first relationship.
C,
I know we don't hang out as much as we used to, but I just want to tell you that I'm forever indebted to you. You're my personal hero and a good person.
M,
I've acted like a scum that one time and I'm sorry. I hope you'll get with someone cool and have a nice life eventually.
>>
Dear Mother,

I hate you so much, regardless of how I act around you. Unlike you, I have the decency to act civilized around my family so as not to invoke a life-long self-esteem issue.

I despise your interests, your self-centeredness, and your ability to engineer any situation to portray yourself as the ultimate victim.

My father is better than you.

Kill yourself.
>>
Dear Santa,

I want a pony for Christmas.

Love, anon.
>>
>>8028529
Jesus, this sounds like my ex...

I hope you are my ex...
>>
>>8025299

Hey man,

Do you remember the first time we met? Alice introduced us. You had this stupid grin the entire time. We spent the whole day together. I never told you this but it was the first time I felt truly comfortable around anyone. I was a pretty damn introverted kid so shyness was my default setting but with you, I just felt at ease. I felt like we could talk about anything together. The next four years with you were some of the best years of my life. I hope you know that.

I miss you,

J
>>
Dear the qt girl i grew up with + my first crush. Why the hell did you go and become a dyke? I mean if that makes you happy, okay. but i almost feel responsible because i was so cold and awkward with you that maybe you got fed up with guys. Im sorry i was such a mess and i hope youre happy now.
>>
Dear Ahmed

Sorry man, I just like white boys, I get that we're both middle eastern and all, and somehow in your mind that means I should prefer you over other people, but I'm just not attracted to you or anyone else who is middle eastern. Please stop trying to tempt me by constantly bending over everywhere and asking me if you can buy me a drink, I already told you before I wasn't interested in fucking you dude. I like you as a bro, and going to the gym, but I can't make love to you.

There's no need to tell me things like "I shaved my ass yesterday for blah blah blah" I don't need to know that, and you don't need to tell me, I'm not interested, sorry. Also another thing that bothers me is your political ideology, you are extremely left wing, and it's to the point where it bothers me a lot sometimes, I can tolerate it though if you just be a good gym partner and a friend.

Yours faithfully,
F
>>
File: kiss.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>8032193
Reading things like this scares me. It just makes me think how much I wish I could tell my crush I don't care how she treats me because I love her, and that I want to be with her and have her get attached to me but shes like the most rock solid person I've ever seen.

Why have you been trying to not seek another partner? I hope someone you hurt comes for you and really does not take your no cause it sends me in a panic knowing I will lose her and I can't even deal with it.
>>
>>8033757
>I hope someone you hurt comes for you and really does not take your no

Real life is not like your kawaii yowies, baka. Sexual harassment is not romantic.
>>
>>8033826
I know, that's why I dropped my love interest. But maybe someday people like the anon above will find someone, most people get a bit more jackassy once you get to know them better it's not a huge deal.
>>
Dear _________,

It was seven years ago that our relationship ended. I think we both saw it coming in hindsight. You've moved on, have a family, and I have continued focusing on my career. One of the things you told me is that I spent too much time and energy worrying about work and focusing on the things that may happen, rather than actually living my life. Hindsight once again has decided to kick me in the face, because I want to tell you - that you were right.

I turn 34 this year, have sacrificed my 'youth' in the hope of "making something" of myself - something that even now I don't know. I feel like sometimes that my achievements are nothing more than icing on a burnt cake, something that tries to look nice but is otherwise ruined. To put it plainly, it's taken me too long to realize that the things that would have made me happy, though we did explore them, I never could commit to out of fear of "what might happen". Worrying about finances, keeping up appearances, being accepted in general by others. The typical platitudes which are generally taken for granted by most, but not everyone.

I spent I don't know how many days, nights, weeks, months dreaming and wishing; hoping for some miracle that I knew would never come. Dreams just don't happen or come true. That is the stuff of fairy tales. I've gained weight. I've lost my drive and interest in things. I've given up on progressing further in my career and field. I gave up, because after everything that happened, I just couldn't see the point of carrying on anymore. Looking in the mirror every day and hating who was looking back at me. Hating every single fiber of my being. Interest in everything has dwindled and died, sex, entertainment, music, movies, games, bicycling, everything is a pale, faded shade of grey.
>>
>>8034056
I'm afraid it's too late, the world kept spinning, life passed me by as I was frantically trying to 'secure' the life I thought that was "supposed" to be. Except, the things that I now realize I really, deeply wanted...are beyond my reach.

You deserved better, so I do not blame you for leaving. I do not blame you for living your life. I do not have hate, or anger, or malice towards you for how things played out. It hurt at the time, the lies, the cheating, and the final disclosure of what exactly you were doing. I can't forgive you for how and what happened, but I don't blame you.

I'd want better than what I was too.

Maybe next time around I'll be given the opportunity to feel comfortable, to like myself, and to look in the mirror and not want to throw up at what is staring back at me. I'll never be her, the one who to this day haunts my dreams and thoughts, I'll never be able to feel comfortable or truly happy I'm afraid.

Maybe next time around.

-M
>>
File: 1468735189349.gif (2MB, 390x195px) Image search: [Google]
1468735189349.gif
2MB, 390x195px
S,

Holy fuck this is hell all I can think about at this time of night is how much I want your cock. I want it inside me I want to lick it and suck it and I want to taste you so much, you were so wet I wish I had taken it out when I had the chance. I'm a fucking wreck I've never wanted anyone before. I want to pin you against a wall, tease you till your covered in goosebumps and claw your skin till you beg me for it.

Love, S
Wondering when the hell these feelings are ever gonna go away I don't know how you did this to me. wew needed to get that out
>>
>>8025340
/thread
>>
Dear hitler,

Don't invade russia. Also listen to Gobbels more.

much love, anon.
>>
>>8037412
Go away.
>>
File: 1472168725316.jpg (31KB, 249x214px) Image search: [Google]
1472168725316.jpg
31KB, 249x214px
>>8037481
It's my thread fuck you
>>
File: cutYourBallsOffLol.jpg (155KB, 537x390px) Image search: [Google]
cutYourBallsOffLol.jpg
155KB, 537x390px
Dear me from the past,

It never gets better you little fgt. Just kill yourself now. Alternatively you could go on HRT as soon as you find out about it instead of fence sitting for 5 years like a fucking nigger.
>>
>>8025299
Alec
If you visit this board, just out of spite away from the busy life you live as an RA, I liked coming out to oh to visit, sucks that you were under the weather at the time but man, if you can understand the unconditional love i have for you... and if you came to chicago, i can show you some things around here outside of your state. it just sucks that you're hours away but it hurts so bad because dude, I liked smoking with you; i miss going to the state parks and browsing nature with you man; i miss the time when you climbed the tree and i caught you. dude, if you understood how i felt about you, i think both our lives would be much easier, you're a beautiful free spirit but you got lost a long the way.

i hope you can find yourself when you go back home and look over our photos on facebook, i tagged you in them. i really do miss you man. i need that in my life.

jt
>>
>>8025299

Andrew,

The best thing I've done in the past several years is cut you and all the other losers out of my life. I can't believe I wasted so much time on your stupid, selfish, hypochondriac bullshit. I'd wish you well, but since you have that pathological need to fail at everything you do and whine about how hard your life is afterwards, I won't bother.

Fuck you
>>
>>8037497
Stick to your other thread and leave the rest of the board alone.
>>
Dear Slim, I wrote you, but you still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn
You must not've got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, fuck it, what's been up, man?
How's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this every day
But I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures, man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this, man, hit me back
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is Stan
>>
Dear L,
I'm sorry for everything I put you through. I'm sorry I left in the end. I'm sorry I couldn't help you. I hope someone else does you better. You deserve it.
Love, E
>>
File: 1484540093332.jpg (27KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1484540093332.jpg
27KB, 540x540px
>>8037611
which other thread I can't remember what ones I've made I make a lot
>>
>>8027355
You can and it will just text me
>>
>>8025299
Dear J,
I'm in love with you, you prick.
>>
>>8037592
>pathological need to fail at everything you do and whine about how hard your life is afterwards
shiiiiit

that describes me ;_;
>>
>>8037628
Your general.
>>
>>8037646
Doubt it
>>
File: 1483556599049.png (210KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1483556599049.png
210KB, 500x417px
>>8037879
Sorry you've got the wrong person I don't like general threads I think they go against how 4chan functions (t. been here since 2006) I don't post in them either maybe like a dozen times.
>>
>>8037904
I know you are going though a lot right now.
I have so many hopes for you and it's just a shame to me that it isn't going to work.
I don't hate you I promise I just want you back :/
>>
>>8037916
Wew, wrong person, sorry, I take it all back.
>>
>>8037916
What did I even mean to you in the first place? It doesn't matter anymore
>>
File: 1485044165914.jpg (28KB, 332x396px) Image search: [Google]
1485044165914.jpg
28KB, 332x396px
>>8037928
np it's hard when we're anonymous haha
>>
>>8037933
w-what..?
Did you mean mean to link someone else?
>>
>>8037954
Oops sorry meant that for >>8037921
Have another (you)
>>
>>8037943
Ain't that the truth! Thank you for being understanding anon.
>>
>>8037963
jesus I thought that was meant to me for a min did not expect that. Like phased out of my body
>>
>>8037974
Its probably true to some extent for you also
>>
>>8037963
No, you.

I miss the puppies :/
I miss you
I'm so worried for you :/
>>
>>8037994
I guess in a way, you could really paste that on anyone though. I'd be surprised to hear it in my context.

God I wish those moments where my heart skips were not so far and long in between
>>
Cam,
I really, really hope you're doing well.
I hope rehab was helpful and that you're at a better place now than when we stopped talking.
I hope your parents have eased up on you and that you're getting the support you deserve.
I hope that you've become at least a little bit more comfortable with yourself, because I have and always will think that you're incredibly beautiful inside and out. Seriously. I don't think anyone else can make me cry from being completely overwhelmed with sheer bliss and affection just from looking at them.
I will never forget kissing you for the first time in the sauna, and how I cried for hours after you left that night because I was so fucking happy.
I will never forget having the most amazing sex in the parking lot and getting to touch your body for the first time, which I still get nervous and shaky thinking about.
I will never forget walking into prom beaming simply because I was with you and had the privilege of calling you mine.
I still listen to that Tycho song, and every time I do, I see myself flying over DC, rubbing my lips on your arm, lying on my living room floor and listening to music with you, going on our picnic dates, watching anime together, and every that made me happy when I was with you, which was literally anything as long as it was with you.
You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me, and you deserve a lifetime of happiness because, despite what happened between us, you're absolutely amazing.
Wherever you are, and whether you read this or not, I want you to know that I forgive you.
Love,
A
>>
>>8038007
You wouldn't miss this autistic mess that is me
>>
>>8038069
I already miss you so much :/
You helped me do things for myself I never would have been able to do and you are my best friend.
Please.
>>
L,
I'm sorry I told you these things. I wish you could forget what I said and have things go back to before.
Anon
>>
>>8038074
I've gotten over it already
>>
>>8038099
I know I mean a lot to you even if you never wanted to show it.
I won't think less of you,
I just want you to be honest about how you feel as opposed to being angry.
>>
Dear qt 3.14 trap , if you agree to meeting me irl, you won't forget it I promise love admirer :)
>>
File: 1465351017622.png (1MB, 1018x728px) Image search: [Google]
1465351017622.png
1MB, 1018x728px
I want my future bf to know that I'm sorry for not having a dick but I'm still up for anal

-ftm
>>
>>8038141
I'm not angry. It could have been better but it's all in the past now
>>
File: 1433437831490.jpg (155KB, 350x353px) Image search: [Google]
1433437831490.jpg
155KB, 350x353px
Dear Fucker,

You're not straight, faggot. You have never been straight. You ogle anime boy penis 24/7--a fact you brag about in private--and yet every time you jump in with the rest of us to talk about cute guys you always have to interject that you're straight. Some people tell me you're probably joking but I know for a fact that your family doesn't know you're gay and I swear to god if you keep pulling that shit around me I might ask their opinion on whether jacking it to Chinese cartoons of little boys is something their straight son who is tooootally into those girls he's never looking at is gay. I also know you've been hitting on Christopher. Faggot. You're a pillowbiter like the rest of us and the more you deny it the more I think of you as a blight. I'm super disappointed in Mark for attempting to socialize with you, I know it's out of pity but he should know better.

Anyways, I thought I would never out anyone until I learned you also had a fucking Hardblush subscription the exact same night you went on a big rant about how *I* keep subtly calling you gay just because you like dick. You're god-awful at keeping secrets and you're about to get worse. Now you're paying for explicitly gay porn. At this point you're one interjection away from being outed, so calling it thin ice is not really correct, it's more like you're already in the ice water and the shock means you don't know it yet and I'm really considering holding your head under. Get the fuck out of my circle of friends, it was fine before you came along and it'll be improved after.

Yours,
Anon
>>
>>8038187
> chihuahua
> ftm
appropriate
>>
Mother,

I know now that your life has always been hard, but these past 12 years since your death have been hard for me too. Father abused us. I bounced around the foster care system. I ran away from home. I tried to work hard and fly away to paradise. I was so close too. Now I'm back in Hell.

I'm a mess. I have PTSD and depression. I'm addicted to cutting myself and am flirting with other disorders as well. I'm also a transsexual. I'm sorry. Your son, your little boy, now has breasts and will never father children. Can you accept me as your daughter?

I miss you. It will hurt forever. I dream of you. I love you so much. I'm sorry for your pain, and I'm sorry for all my failures. I'm still in the game, though, and I'll do my best to succeed and be a good mother, like you were.

I love you.
Your son, Yoshi, and your daughter, Lucy.
>>
Hey,

Writing this because you're out of the country.

I will probably always love you. There is nothing that could change that. I know I'm weird and transgender and that you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

I just want to kill myself because of you. I'll always want to kill myself because I don't belong in your life.

So here I am where I'll do a hundred things that won't ever amount to the life your living.

The only thing that makes me feel better is that I know you're truly asexual and all that sex you fake for people will never be as satisfying as the sex I will/can have.

And as for the people who use you... they couldn't even hope to love you like I could.

You sold me short.

And despite your best efforts to keep my tethered the rope is withering away.
>>
Dear L,

You won't know I like you, or why I even do, but introducing you to her was either my best or worst recent decision. I know this will pass, but it's difficult for me at the moment. I've been trying to ignore my infatuation but it's persistent, at least you have no idea about it.

Dear D,

I'm sorry, you deserve to be so happy because you really are a wonderful person, I wish I felt the way you do because you're so good to me, I just want what I can't have, and you make it too easy for me.

I'm sorry, N
>>
>>8033757
I don't seek out a partner because it's pretty much the same thing every time. I can't develop lasting emotions for anyone besides family/close friends. Just how I was raised.
>>
Thanks for having the balls to break up with me. I really did know all along that it wasn't going to work out between us - I was just beating that down because of how special you were to me. If I had more sense then our break-up would have been perfectly amicable but instead you had me freaking out over you for months afterwards and for that I'm sorry.
>>
>>8039548
P.S. You've got my copy of Permutation City, haven't you? Fuck.
>>
File: 1470755837204.jpg (41KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
1470755837204.jpg
41KB, 600x598px
>>8039284
Well I find that attractive. I'm sure others do too. How do you make a close friend then?
>>
Dear C,

I wish we could still be friends. life isn't easy without you and you ended things in a cowardly way. I still love you.

S
>>
Hey grandma,

I miss you a lot. I wish we had more time together and I wish I'd been able to say goodbye better. I'm not gonna be able to visit your grave this summer, I got an internship though. I'm very excited! It's in North Carolina and I'm gonna be studying biophysics like I've been wanting to. I wish the internship didn't keep me from visiting you but I know that you are up there in heaven watching over me and I'm trying my hardest to make you proud. I will help people and I will make the world better. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was gay sooner, I was afraid because of how religious you were that you wouldn't accept me but instead you opened your arms wide and let me in.

Love you,
J
>>
>>8039883
This is touching.

>captcha pleasant
>>
>>8039883
don't make me cry like this non
>>
>>8037617
holy shit anon i love you
>>
Dear L,

I'm sorry I'm so horrible
I wish things could have ended differently
I just made your life worse
and I can't stop hating myself

I still love you

Be well,
A
>>
Dear Tyler

I don't hate you because you're fat. You're fat because I hate you.
>>
>>8025299
A

Stop being a tool and text me. You know I'm worried.

T
>>
Hey, Em/Emi

Long time no talk. Sorry for being a weirdo early transition. I kind of miss having you as a friend now that feels have settled. I'd like to get in contact with you, but even though we'd just be friends my girlfriend would more than likely get jealous.

I hope things got better with you and your parents. I hope college worked out, and I hope you're able to get SRS soon.

Your friend.
>>
>>8025299
Dear mom,

are you and the family ashamed of me? you say you're proud of me and people accept me, but actions speak louder than words. Me and my girlfriend got engaged after a year and a half together and you sent us a card three months after our engagement as an afterthought. No-one else in the family did anything or wished us well. We're getting married in a few months but you're upset I'm not inviting family despite them having no impact on our lives? Also my sister got engaged to her boyfriend after four months together because ??? and they got showered with cards and gifts and relatives visiting to wish them well, and you're taking time out to buy them wedding magazines and take them to wedding fairs, and theirs isn't meant to happen for three years? I can't help but feel its because I'm a huge dyke. It's really disappointing and sad to see that the support and acceptance I had when I came out was bullshit. It really hurts. You don't talk about me to anyone, you're not actually proud of me. I feel like the invisible child you're ashamed of because I'm gay. It hurts my fiancee too because her family suck and she wants our family to like her. Most of them refuse to even acknowledge we exist.

Sincerely,

dyke
>>
dear mom

you make me want to kill myself all the time. please stop?

xxxxxxx
>>
File: IMG_0265.jpg (271KB, 593x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0265.jpg
271KB, 593x800px
Dear JM,

It sucks here, and I miss hanging out with you every other week or so. I like to think that I'd be able to see y'all before the end of summer, but I doubt it'll happen. I hope everything is going great for y'all.
>>
mom,

thanks for making me bipolar with your retard blood. thanks for hanging yourself. thanks for contributing to me being a pathetic insectoid eunuch without balls to begin with and also without balls do die. i'm so afraid of going to the hospital for the millionth time i'm just gonna sit here in the bathtub and hurt myself and feel kind of sexual about it

got about half an hour till my friend gets here probably not gonna get the door thanks mom!! also thanks for giving me an eating disorder

jk it's all my fault
i miss you
please come back and love me instead of hating me so much
you kept asking me if i was a boy in the last few months you were alive, when we talked on the phone, and i never got to tell you
i don't have anyone to talk to on the phone no more

luv u,
your mutant kid
>>
>>8038208
It doesn't have to be.
>>
It was just supposed to be sex. I have never felt this way about another guy. We have only known each other for a week, but my feelings are strong and i can see it in your eyes, and feel it in your touch.

Lets see where this goes...
>>
>>8026484
Dear j

Please transition. Everybody knows, nobody cares. Im a tranny ffs everybody is cool with me. You can stay in thr ilitary too. Just stop repressing as a whineh beta male and be somebody.
>>
I'm sorry that I'm never there for any of you
I'm sorry for being such a selfish fuck-up
But I need to do this so that one day I can come back to you whole
I just hope you can forgive me when I do...
>>
i'm going to kill myself
>>
>>8042680
Please kill me too
>>
>>8042680
>>8042690
me as well please
>>
>>8025299
Dear everyone,
there are only two genders.
>>
>>8042986
dear people who keep posting this,
80% of us agree
sincerely
tranny
>>
Damn, no one has anything nice to write, huh?
>>
>>8025299
hey mom, remember that "game" tony, keith, and i were taught as a kid? well, i never really told you the truth. that man actually ended up raping me, and the stuff with missie goes deeper than i told you. it still makes me feel weak, hopeless, and vulnerable every day but i'm too ashamed to talk about it.
i forgive you for calling me a liar when i first told you about missie. you couldn't have known, and i love you. but i regret not saying that when i had the chance.
>>
Austin, I have a crush on you, and I'm pretty sure you have a crush on me.
I am sad you're leaving, and I want to tell you before you go.
I just can't find the right time to tell you.
I want to tell you when we are alone.
Come by my desk tomorrow when Chris isn't here.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>>8025299
Dear mom,

I'm so sorry I'm such a fuck up. I dropped out of school, got kicked out of the army, failed out of college, and am in serious debt. I have been lying to you for a while, but I have also been lying to myself. I guess I could just suppress how I feel for all these years. By doing so I started hating myself and being self destructive. This has lead to my alcohol problem that I have been denying aswell. I hate being this way and I hate myself for it. I mean, I know this is what I want, but I know I shouldn't want this. Well here goes, mom I'm a homosexual. Please don't hate me, and don't tell grandma and grandpa. We both know grandma is racist, just imagine if she found out if I was gay. Mom, again I'm so sorry I'm such a fuck up. I wanted to make you proud, but all I ever did was hurt myself and let you down. I really didn't want it all to be like this.

Love,
Anon
>>
File: wish you were here.jpg (48KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
wish you were here.jpg
48KB, 768x768px
Dear Mary,

You were a nice mother, you tried real damn hard. It's not your fault I never got raised properly, dad raped me and it really took me a long time to learn to live after that. My sister abused me a lot when we were alone and you were working to support us. She took a lot more from me when you passed, I've been alone for a while now I guess I never really told you about how she was how would you have known not to trust her. I'm so mad you left my life in her hands, you left me nothing dad even tried to touch me the vegetable he is, I caught him looking at child porn once. I'm so mad at you, you knew you were dieing and you didn't do a thing, I was just a teenager. I wonder if you were lonely or afraid when he married you. I guess you loved him somehow but I'm sorry mom I won't be there in heaven with all of you it's not what I want.

It's been years since you died, I've got diabetes now mom, no one came to the hospital I was there alone for weeks. I was blind for a while mom.. I begged god to fix it all but he never came. I manage to still live my life somehow I guess I'm doing my same old stuff but I go outside every now and then. I can't find someone to love me mom.. They all say no. I'm so lonely. I wish you could have met my friends when I had some I know you'd like them and be proud.

ps: I'm sorry they cremated you. I assumed they were going to bury you where you wanted. It still upsets me so much they couldn't even listen to that, I do hope I can get your ashes someday..
>>
File: nCMKt9M.jpg (10KB, 210x341px) Image search: [Google]
nCMKt9M.jpg
10KB, 210x341px
>>8043214
>dad raped me
>>
>>8039832
Through common interests and they can put up with my "rough" personality. Usually when I make a friend it'll last a few years. Relationships not so much.

How do you find that attractive? Curious.
>>
>>8025650
Jamie?
>>
>>8043214
>I won't be there in heaven with all of you
Anon...
>>
File: when marnie was there.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
when marnie was there.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>8043286
No, sorry my names sam.
>>8043262
>How do you find that attractive? Curious.
Well it is almost the same thing every time now isn't it. It seems safe to me. From what you said you're not a weird sociopath who doesn't feel, you said you get lonely, you're trying to improve and you seem sad over how you get more mean into a relationship. In my mind if you can make it with someone like that, someone hard to break into who's always moving forward then no one else will. I'm so sick of meeting people who jump right into something and then right now back out. That make sense? I'm not explaining well
>>8043325
Yes I know heaven isn't real *tips fedora*
>>
>>8043415
>Yes I know heaven isn't real *tips fedora*
I didn't mean that. It was just sad.
>>
>>8043431
Yeah I know
>>
>>8025299
It's me again mom,

I have no idea what I'm doing in life. Just see>>8043212. It is the truth. I have tried to run, and I did. However, I'm not running anymore. I'm standing and facing it like the man I am. I know I'm tougher than most other people. Fuck, my collar bone is broken and I'm still skateboarding. I went to war.

Speaking of war, do you remember when I had just gotten back from iraq and I broke down crying on the back porch? And how I was admitting to you all these things I had been through? Well, I almost told you then I was gay. I should have, I was 20. Now I'm 27 and have so much regret. I actually imagined moving down here to goto college and being open about my sexuality. Not in the prancy sort of way, but just being honest with myself. Well, I didn't do that. I hid it from myself. Then I started drinking away the pain of the past and the pain from being something I'm not. I mean for the first few years I was doing great. I was going to church 4 days a week and I had a 3.5GPA. But then I had a few "encounters" with some guys. It was honestly just flirting at first, but then I met Ryan. Ryan is a fuckboi slut, don't ever plan on meeting that bitch. Well I fell off the wagon so to speak and went home with him. This was about this time last year. We'll he is the reason I dated jamie. But that just galvanized my decision. She showed me that I can't be with women or stand them. This is the same issue I run into with every woman I ever dated. Except of course for Michelle, but she can burn in hell for cheating on me while I was in Iraq with Seth of all people. Well after her I actually gave into my feelings for men and I liked it. I was in a super gay friendly area when I was in the army. Except it was still don't ask don't tell. Well someone told. I hate that it had to end like that. At least dad was able to see me in uniform one last time before he died, he was proud.

>cont
>>
>>8043415
I'm hesitant to go into any kind of commitment because I'm scared of just hurting them by having them get emotionally invested and just becoming detached later in the relationship. I don't know, don't think I'm sociopathic I've just had a shitty childhood so as a result I'm distant from people. Probably a few other things but I'm no psychologist.

Yeah, I don't really agree with rushing into things either. Things happen over time, not over night. Well you'd be one of the first to look at the way I am and think it's safe, people usually look at it like an inevitability or something. Yeah, I understand you. No worries.
>>
>>8043475
I hope you've not built it up in your head though. I've dumped people who I never gave another thought too, and just stopped caring for others till they left me. That happens. You be happy.
>>
>>8043508
Eh, I've just got too much of my father in me. Damage is probably already done.

You be happy too, sounds like things have been pretty rough for you. Nobody deserves any of that and I'm sure you certainly don't.
>>
>>8043458
>Cont
Well I mean I only had one week from his funeral till I was deployed. And then I lost even more people who meant alot to me. Then I find out Michelle cheats on me with my best friend. Then I come back and grandpa w dies. Then I walked those Hawaii streets late at night just trying to drink and fuck away the pain. It never works. But I did find out that if I was going to die, whether or not in battle, then I wanted to be myself. That's when I met that Phillipino guy who was super rich. Well he treated me good. He had a Ferrari, a land Rover, and he was nice. But he held the fact I was in the army above my head towards the end. And he would say, I'll tell them if you leave me. Well he did. And then when he got me kicked out he had the fucking balls to tell me he wanted to move me in so I could be his house fuck boy. No, no. I was not having that. Well that's when I moved back in with you. And I farted around working dead end jobs for a few years. This is when I started my drinking problem. Two tall boys a night. Now I can chug a bottle of 100 proof no problem. Basically it's because I felt that being gay was so wrong that the military would toss me out for it. I know I told you it was cause I smoked pot, but that was a lie. Well since I felt that being the way I was happened to be so wrong that I should just suppress it. This is when i got super religious and started researching catholicism. I fell in love with it. I can't wait for another crusade! I already did my part getting rid of some of those a rabs. They fucking deserved it for asassinating willy when he was at home on leave. Fuck them! Well I realized deus vult was my path, following in the footsteps of Saint Mercurius. But I still had the longing for loving a man. It's all I wanted. If I had a bf we would be some bad ass Mother fuckers! Yet, I hid it from everyone. Well, sort of, I told a few friends and older sis I was bi. But I wasn't, I was gay as fuck.
>Cont
>>
>>8043529
>Cont
I tried dating women, and I could fuck them. It wasn't like when I was with a guy though. This is why I normally have a gf for like 2 weeks. I dated jamie and we lasted 3 months, but after a short while I grew cold to her. Jamie if your reading this, I'm sorry. I know I used you to make myself more "normal." I saw you today. I won't be seeing you ever again in a month. I'm leaving this terrible town. Anyway, mom I am sorry. I will be seeing you soon. I just hope I can get up the nerve to tell you all this soon. I don't know what I'm gonna do though. I mean by hiding this I have been hurting myself and being self destructive. I burned alot of bridges, add onto it the fact I have been fucked up since the war. Ptsd and closeted. Wonderful combination. I really need to quit drinking. It is a symptom of my suppression that has led to my downfall. I wished I would have died when that bomb hit our truck. Then I wouldn't have to be like this. Idk, I guess God has a plan for me, but I'm fucking gay. Why do I hate myself? Why can't I accept myself? The few friends that know actually love me for it, we can be all catty and talk about cute guys. Fuck, I sound like a queen. Maybe if I tell you and you accept me then maybe I can accept myself. I hope you accept me. I mean I hinted that one day and the look on your face was one of horror. You shouldn't be surprised, I mean yeah I'm a straight acting, skater, that has scars and loves cars. But I can fucking sew, cook, and I remember you and step dad had to take that one cd away from me cause I kept singing and dancing to "man I feel like a woman." Remember that? I even liked the song barbie girl. I had fucking Ricky Martin valentine's cards in elementary. How are these sings not NOTICED? Well I guess I know the answer to that. I was the black sheep in he family. Literally every time the girls broke something I got blamed. I was the only boy in the house, so it was always my fault.
>cont
>>
>>8043622
>Cont
Then that bastard with the moustache I called my stepdad beat me since I was the age of 8. I had a job with him then and had a job since then. The girls weren't forced to work for free at the age of 8. I got all the shit jobs. Literally! I had to clean out their dogs kennels. They were their dogs, but my responsibility. I actually jumped in a frozen Creek to save older sis damn dog, it was fucking winter and I was swimming in a frozen Creek. Then I had to swim with the damn dog. But screw me, whatever. You know what, when I tell you I don't care if you accept me or not. I'm your only son. If you don't want your son to be a faggot then you won't have a son. I learned how to make cash through the gay network. Yeah that's right, I'm gay and have been with men. You know what? I fucking love it too. Why have I been beating myself up over this shit? So what if people treat me different? I'm punk, and nothing is more punk than being yourself and not giving a fuck what others think. I'm gonna suck some dick this fucking summer. I'm gonna have a tan and I'll walk around with no shirt showing off my six pack. Yeah I have a six pack and drink like a fish. Cause all I do is drink. I eat every couple days. I drink everyday. Well I'm gonna get over all this and clean myself up. Maybe get a bf. Then we can get a dog together and grow jalapeños. You will find out soon enough mom.

Love,
Anon!
>>
>>8042986
Dear moron, please read more medical texts.

t. scientists
>>
>>8044374
>because someone said so that makes it true
>>
>>8042117
why don't you talk to me anymore
>>
>>8044794
Goes both ways, but I'm more inclined to believe people in the medical field who know this shit rather than people with a black and white view on human society. Even in nature, there are often more than two genders. Obviously this only applies to a small portion of humans, but to ignore it entirely because you don't like it is ignorant on your part.
>>
Dearest O
I sincerely apologise for what I put you through, especially with all you've entrusted me. We both know it's not the drinking, or the drugs, they are just symptoms of my self-destructive urges. You said it was a petty teenage fantasy; just me trying to be the Prince of Darkness, because I'm rebelling, because I crave your attention.
Well, this isn't a rebellion, this isn't some game, this isn't a phase. It's just my nature.
And I'm sorry you cannot understand that, or accept that I still love you.

With affection,
Your Mad Monk
>>
>>8025299
Dear Women

I am not romantically attracted to men but enjoy butt stuff. Please just fuck me with a strap on instead of writing me off as a homo
>>
I wish you would've just gone home that night. It would've saved me so much pain and stress. And whatever half-romantic childish fling we had just wasn't worth it. It's been, what, 4 or 5 years now? I still think about it, I know you do, too.

I try so hard to not feel this way, but when you're around me I can't fucking help it. So, fuck you, dude, for all this. Maybe we both could've found some sort of happiness, or at least some sort of closure. But for now I'll make do with writing about it.
>>
>>8028341
wtf.

are you me? did I somehow write this post and forget about it? spooky. seriously, though, I relate way too much to this.

well anon, idk who you are but if you ever see this just know some other A is feeling the same way about some other S. It definitely makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only person that knows how this situation feels like, so I hope it helps you, too.
>>
Hey,

I still stalk you on social media a bit. I like the new beard/clean shaven head combo, very dilf-ish. Is the guy you keep taking pictures with your bf? I think I'm more handsome than he is. Then again, he probably isn't stalking the social media of a guy he knew some seven years ago, so you probably dodged a bullet there.
>>
A,

You deserve better than me. You've got so much potential, and I leech off of you like a parasite, clinging to life.

I know this, but I won't leave. I'm a coward. Maybe one dark day I'll find the strength to do what I should've years ago.

I'm sorry,
M
>>
hey,
I still have that mix tape you burnt me. I can't bring myself to throwing it out even though we broke up like 6 months ago. The little portion you wrote in the front about me being the best girlfriend ever was really cute, but I guess you don't feel that way anymore. I've finally gotten to the point where I can listen to songs that were on it without crying, although I don't know if that'll last. I wish you would talk to me. You really helped me through a tough time in my life. Thanks. Life feels empty without a friend like you. Well, good luck in California. I hope you're happy in the end.
best wishes,
Nat
>>
why can't i stop eating hershey bars
>>
>>8051544
Because you're a fatty fatty fat fat
>>
>>8049442
Yes.
I am you, and you are me.
>>
>>8053173
but they so good anon
dat cookies n cream
>>
>>8043209
follow up,
i finally asked him.
he wasn't gay.

at least i don't have to go the rest of my life wondering what if...
>>
GSJ

I showed you my soul pls resbond

-MB
>>
>>8054024
>pleb
c'mon man
>>
>>8054378
I'm a socially awkward fuck and don't think through what I say.
>>
>>8054406
no worries
asking someone out can be hard
assuming you're gay/les
some people take offense to you asking
>>
>>8025299
Dear G

I think I've fallen for you, and that you fell for me too. Let's cuddle.

A
>>
>>8025299
Dear Michael,

None of it was your fault, everything that happened was because my own fears and insecurities. I hope you're doing good man
>>
Dear Ram,

I'm drinking again, sorry. You know how I am.

You want me to talk a lot about my problems -- my addictions, me being a tranny, my depression and anxiety, my family. You don't ever talk though. I don't know how to feel about that. I figure you're scared like I am. I want to make you feel comfortable, and I see you getting there more and more each day, but you're still anxious. I can tell. I want to help fix that. What can I do?

I want to fuck you so badly. I know you know this, but please don't feel obligated. Right now cuddling is more than enough. You don't have to fuck me for me to love you.

Still, you're beautiful, and so hot. I don't care about your lopsided breasts or anything else. When you put your body against mine, I go crazy.

I want to kill your dad. Why do you want me to meet him? Thinking about whatever he did to you makes me boil with anger. How can you still keep in contact? Hasn't he made his stance on you clear?

I'm not sure we should move in together. I can be a terrible person.

Are you sure you're okay with my transition? Did you even fall in love with me in the first place? Or are you just along for the ride? Not that I mind, I enjoy being with you, and you obviously with me.

Still, you don't text me first. I still don't know where YOU stand.

Please fill me in. I can take it.

Love,
Cas
>>
Em,

I'm so sorry. I looked up your name like a creep and saw that you're in college, the same on your brother went to, I hope you're doing well there. I've been thinking about what I did for the past couple months again, after maybe a year of you on the periphery, which itself was after a year or two of thinking of you every single day. Laying in bed, looking up at the ceiling, murmuring your name. Now I'm under a different ceiling, and it hurts

I'm sorry that I did the things I did to you. I apologize, from the bottom of my shitty unformed unfulfilled heart. I can blame as much as I want on my dad, but at a certain point it becomes me. I did this. That. Those.

I don't think I want you to forgive me. I accepted a long time ago that I'll never see you again. Why, then, did I add you on facebook again? Do I want to rip open both of our old wounds? Self inflicted for me, not for you. I'm sorry.

I don't know if I ever really loved you. But the way my heart aches

You could never love me. I knew that. I still tried. I ended up hurting you. I hope you've healed. I hope you've talked about it. I hope you've called me a bastard, because that's exactly what I am. I wanted to say more, I want to say so much, but I think if I ever do see you again I'll avoid you. You
-tom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgBbJKiRxmc
>>
File: 9488045.jpg (10KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
9488045.jpg
10KB, 221x228px
Dear LGBT.

Please get rid of this whole QIAAP++ nonsense.
They're nothing but shallow entitled brats pretending to be an oppressed minority.
Oh and also kick out all these virtue signalling "allies".
These opportunistic twats suddenly being your best friend just because you're LGBT are the same type of people who throw us off a roof in Iran; opportunistic twats trying to impress others.

Thank you.
-Anonymous
>>
>>8058177
I don't know about the other A and P is a pretty obvious troll, but Queer/Questioning, Intersex, and even Asexuals are fine. We just don't need all the extra letters. LGBTQ or LGBT+ would be fine.
>>
N
I'll never have the guts to tell you how I really feel, and if I did anyway, you could never love me the same, and that's fine. I just wish I had the courage to get it off my chest before we fully depart. God you're so cute, man. I don't even want to fuck I just want to hold you tight and never let go, that's as gay as it gets. You're such an amazing person, sorry I can't stop being a pussy and just say it already.
-Anon
>>
>>8037617
underated
>>
>>8058356
It's enough with LGB
The TQI+Transtrenders can form their own group
>>
>>8059776
this tbqh they are kind of ruining are image
>>
S,
I really wish I had had the courage to strike up a conversation with you in class last semester. You're unbelievably adorable and I can't get you out of my head. But I have no reason to talk to you now, and I mentally kick myself nearly every day for not at least trying to get to know you. We could've been cute together.
Maybe it wasn't meant to be.

I hope your future girlfriend has more courage than I do.

E
>>
>>8059776
Trannies are here to stay and Intersex have been around even longer. It's the Snowflake labels that need to leave.
>>
Abuelo,
I'm doing really great. I'm in college now, and I couldn't be happier. Sure there's a bit of residual teenage angst from years prior, but overall I'm much in a good spot.
I've done a lot of soul searching in the past few years, and after a long period of denial, I've come to the conclusion that I'm a lesbian. I told some friends, then my parents, and then made some new friends here at school who completely accept me for who I am and make my days so much brighter. I would love to share all the fun stories I have gathered, and maybe take you on some adventures too!
If only you were still around. I think we would have gotten along splendidly, from what dad has told me about you. But if I have to make do with snippets of memories of you, then that's what I'll do.
I love you, even if you can't love me back anymore.

Until we meet again,
Emme
>>
>>8058356
>Queer/Questioning, Intersex, and even Asexuals are fine.
your opinion is shit.
>>
>>8061276
Deal with it, fuckboi
>>
>>8058864
Man up, boy. Just say it.
>>
E,
I just hope we get to hang out more, seeing you makes me happy, and I dont want this friendship falling apart by telling you I like you so much, hope you have the same feeling towards me, i will never know anyway

S.
>>
>>8061801
Just trying to help you have more respectable opinions, you ungrateful turd.
>>
>>8041403

just say the word, i'll hang out with ya
>>
>>8063024
>just say it
Easy for you to say
>>
Dear J.

I'm sorry I never thought about it until now. Even though you're straight and I'm gay, I've never paid attention to you, even when you tried to gain my friendship. I wish we were more than better-than-acquaintances.

Before, when we were just acquaintances, I was lonely. I was used to being lonely. That's why I just evaded and dismissed your attempts at friendship at that time. Soon, even after I opened up, I had gotten used to it. I thought that was just our thing. I never really thought about if my answers actually hurt you.

I recognized your good qualities too late. You're a sweet, kind, brave guy that just wants to help people. You're sweet and attractive. You're the nicest person I know, always wanting to be friends with people, even me. I regret going so far that we can't talk to each other like actual friends without it feeling awkward. Without it feeling wrong.

I wish we could start over. We could introduce ourselves again. We could talk to each other. We could be friends. Maybe better-than-friends.

But right now, we're just better-than-acquaintances.

B.
>>
to d
I'm really crushing on you hard and I wish you didn't have a bf but even then I probably would't make a move on you because you are such a good friend and I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship.
-k
>>
>>8025299
Dear S,
I want to be a girl.
I've felt this way for a very long time, and i feel the time is now to start the transition into the life i want to live. It might seem weird, but this is who i am. A woman. Just, fuck dude.

Your friend,
Anon
>>
File: tumblr_o0mbnvQkwS1qcf707o1_500.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0mbnvQkwS1qcf707o1_500.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>8025299
Dear D,

Im so sorry. Im sorry that i fucked you over and pretended that nothing happened. Im sorry i act clingy around you. Im so sorry bro.

Your pal,
Anon
>>
If you ever did want to talk to me I would be there
>>
>>8025299
Dear J J C C O

Thanks for being there for me guys, I know I'm an asshole sometimes and can come off as really confusing but I'm really trying my best here. They put me on this medicine and it's helping me out, I want to tell you guys to try it out too since you guys suffer from the same kinds of issues but I don't want to be seen as someone who flonts their mental issues.

In spite of this, I decided that it's about time that I really come out of the closet, and since we're all such good friends I wont pull any punches.

I want to fuck most of you LUL

It's annoying having to deal with you guys every day while still crushing on you, I'm pretty sure most of you are straight though so it's not like it would ever come to be but I would love if some way you guys could just shove my head into a pillow and run a train on me that lasted hours.
>>
File: 1481688157449.png (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481688157449.png
61KB, 500x500px
>>8065107
>but I would love if some way you guys could just shove my head into a pillow and run a train on me that lasted hours.
>Remembers my cute Cuban best friend from my freshman year

Great now I'm horny.
>>
>>8025422
:'(
>>
Dear dipshits,

Why the fuck do you try to gaslight me on literally EVERYTHING? Even when I have undeniable proof, 100% concrete evidence, you STILL try to deny it with ever increasing in retardation.

Whats the point? The more you deny something the more I realize that it's true. For someone to completely disregard all logic, evidence, and proof just so they can stay on script.

This entire game is just stupid. And boring. Mostly boring.
>>
>>8071199
Explain gaslighting?
>>
Dear future husband,
I really hope it won't take you another 21 years to show up and let all this love that's been stuck in me out cus I can't take it anymore.

Dear mom and grandparents,
I am really sorry that I probably ruined your lives, i know it's hard having me around past few months with all my moodiness and crying but I'm a weak boy and everything gets to me. I hope i won't disappoint you any more cus I'm not sure if i could survive another "you disappointed me" from my grandma

Dear best friends,
I regret ever being THE best mate you ever had, no one of you cunts were there for me especially you motherfucker who claimed to be my bestie for years but you only used me cus I got you out from your bullshits and i was there when everyone basically left you to rot inside your room. Now when you're so sure I'll be there for you no matter what you treat me like shit and i haven't got a single how are you question for months! I dont talk about my problems and you know that but at least you should ask something.

Dear future life,
I hope things will get better soon cus I'm sick of crying every day when i drink my morning coffee oh and i also hope this world will become a better place and people will sto suffering this much :(
>>
>>8071338
why none for your father?
>>
>>8071331
>manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.
By questioning fucking undeniable proof. By saying the sky is neon pink when it's clearly a beautiful blue violet.

Do you assholes not know the meaning of gaslighting? Why do you get so confused by this?
>>
>>8071370
I see him once a month and dont really have anything to say to him, both bad or good :]
>>
>>8071423
It's a dumb expression that has nothing to do with what it means. At least other lefty buzzwords have an understandable meaning.
>>
Dear S

I realize now that I don't love you and never have. It took me years to figure out that what I thought was feelings for you was actually admiration. I look up to you. I want to be you. I want to show you who I am now and I don't think I'll ever be able to. You are the single most impactful person I have ever had the short pleasure of knowing. I wish you the best in this life.
>>
>>8071478
Thats a very specific definition and 100% fits in the context of my situation.

The fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>8071487
Alex?..
>>
Dear S
Hope you're doing well and have/had a great birthday. Would say it to you but I can't figure out how to contact you.
>>
File: RC4DQNm[1].png (321KB, 383x394px) Image search: [Google]
RC4DQNm[1].png
321KB, 383x394px
Dear dad,

Thanks for molesting me and killing mom.
>>
Dear J,
I like being your friend with benefits but I feel this lingering emptiness. I want to be with someone 100%. I want to have someone hold me every night. But you can't and will never be that guy because you have a fiancé and this other fwb, and I'm tired of being in this weird situation. I want to be 1-on-1 with someone now. I want you all to myself, but I know that could never happen since you're getting married soon.
The thing is, I don't want to risk losing you because you have been such a good friend and give me the dick when I need the dick. Finding someone else will mean I have to get all worked up and anxious about meeting someone new and may even find out they are a psycho when I had just gotten comfortable with you and shared everything with you. You have made me so much more confident and so much more honest to myself and other people, and you have helped me with fashion and looking decent for once.
But I just can't with this drama. I didn't realize I would make such a connection with you. I can't deal with the other fwb pretending to act all depressed and suicidal and jealous of me--I know it's because of me. Not because of internships. Maybe that's part of it but I know it's because of me and I can't handle it anymore. It's fucked up. But I can't handle being on hold because he's always acting suicidal around the same days when we're supposed to fuck. It's childish and ridiculous.
I just don't know how to tell this to you in person...I don't want to do it yet but I wish you would know that I want to move on. I can't handle this 3-way bullshit anymore.

t. S.
>>
>>8072855
Not on any social media?
>>
File: 1485441397419.gif (1002KB, 500x234px) Image search: [Google]
1485441397419.gif
1002KB, 500x234px
>>8074865
Just know her discord, not accepting friend invites. Her phone number isn't in my contacts either
>>
Help, help, help. I'm not sure if I should transition; I just know, if I even hint at doubt, then everyone will be certain I mustn't, and I'm pretty sure I want it, but what I'd really like, I think, is some kind of intense grilling and challenging until all uncertainty's gone or I've changed my mind, but I don't want to admit that because it will interfere with convincing people.
>>
>>8075011
>I just know, if I even hint at doubt, then everyone will be certain I mustn't,
thats not true its a big thing it's okay for doubt and worries
>>
>>8026853
I'm so sorry that happened :( I wish you and your mother the best.
>>
Dear dad,

I'm a trans man. You were never much of a role model, so I've stopped giving a fuck whether or not you're angry about this once I come out

Can't wait to tell you,
L.
>>
>>8076550
>L.
Laiden?
>>
Dear DM,

We don't have to reschedule our date, but I would really like to know why you backed out at the last minute. You seemed so interested and enthusiastic, and then nothing. Why? You were so direct when you kissed me and we spent those three days together, why are you all of a sudden not talking about it? I'm just confused and want to know what happened.
>>
>>8076687
It's normally players who flake.
>>
heyy dude sorry I didn't let you fuck my ass last night

hope you still had fun and hope that we can meet up again.
>>
>>8076805

I was *so* close to not being alone anymore. So, so close to having someone else in my life, and then...

This sucks so much worse than when I was just resigned to being alone.
>>
end me
>>
File: 1486783247360.png (101KB, 210x195px) Image search: [Google]
1486783247360.png
101KB, 210x195px
>>8076805
fucking kek
>>
Dear JC,

Jesus christ all mighty i think im falling in love with you. You know im gay. I know your bi. You constantly make gay jokes about us and really push the line between banter and real homosexual behavior every day. But i know it will never be. You probably just find it funny, but if you keep doing all this gay shit i dont think i can convince myself i dont love you for much longer. Plus you still have a girlfriend anyway.

Also please dont kill yourself

From,
Anon
>>
>>8078749
>Dear JC,
>Jesus christ all mighty i think im falling in love with you.
>You know im gay. I know your bi.
I don't remember the part about him being bi in the Bible.
>>
>>8079138
>long hair
>low test
>bi
there you go
>>
>>8079177
Sounds trans to me.
>>
It seems that a lot of these fall into the: I'm in love with you, stahp being a dick, let's make da sex or my favorite WTAF man? xD
>>
>>8079138
>Bi-ble

That should tell you all you need to know.

>>8079290
>uses xD
>types like a 13 year old girl on facebook

There's your problem.
>>
>>8025299
Hey mom and dad,

So you probably still think I'm a virgin. I mean I appreciate you guys not bugging me all the time about not bringing a girl home but I gotta admit I get really anxious when you do. Not your fault, though.

Truth is I haven't been a virgin since I was like, 12. I mean I know you guys would be freaked out but okay with it, but as the years went by I have sucked a lot of dicks. Like a lot. I once took it in the ass in my friend's bathroom at a party after we broke a folding chair from making out. In case you were wondering, yes I did suck his dick too.

If it's any consolation I've been with a lot of women too, but it doesn't get a lot better. A lot of my sex life has involved some older dude watching me while I would plow some lady. It's been pretty hard to have a normal relationship after that. In case you were wondering, yes I did suck his dick too. Even though I didn't really want to at the time. I've been in a few orgies too. Lotta dick sucking. I'm actually pretty good at it. Between eating out and sucking dick I'm not sure which one I'm better at. You probably don't wanna hear about it. Or any of this.

I mean, this isn't a real letter so I would probably never get this graphic because I care about your feeble hearts. But I just wanna drive home how hard it's been for me to have a normal relationship after all of this shit. Honestly, scares the shit out of me. Just the idea of it. But after thinking about it I do want to try it. It's hard to find someone to get comfortable with. But the thing is I might bring home a man. I might bring home a woman. I might bring home a woman, but she'll have a dick. Or a man with a pussy. I don't know if I'll ever even get married like you want me to, I just want you guys to know I'm trying to make myself better for that kind of deal. Please just keep an open mind about it. I know I'm your only son but please respect my lifestyle. You can take all the time you need as long as you get there.
Thanks
>>
>>8053272
Fuckin preach
>>
Dear girl that posted her oppai growth pics on /d/

You have great taste in bras. You didn't post face but I think you are cute as fuck. That picture of the shimapan and the knee socks are fucking broken. I sound like a total weeb and a fucking creep but I want your dick. I want to ravage you like a dry hobo in front of a liquor store. I hope you'd be willing to have me too. To clarify I want to have you in my anus.

I know this is coming off as sexually desperate but I think you are sexy as fuck and if anything I am honest with myself. If by some magic you are reading this, I hope you are into guys. I am not unnattractive.

I know this will never lead anywhere but deep down I secretly hope you see this and that there will be some fucking bullshit movie magic and we can meet and get a coffee and talk about anime. Low key I want someone that will chill and watch anime with me. Also I think you're sexy.

Wow I am reaching but FUCK IT
>>
>>8053223
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
>>
>>8053223
We will never be alone
>>
>>8043214
I want to make you feel that you're not alone
You sound brave, Anon, I hope you never lose that
>>
To K D
I wish I hadn't run out on you that one night... Everything was so going so well. But then you asked me to stay the night and I don't know why but I panicked. Whatever excuse I gave you was a lie, and you probably knew it. The truth is I was deeply in love with you, and I'd never really felt that way about anyone before you. I'm glad we at least got to see each other one last time, even if we couldn't talk things over. Sorry for being such a flighty nerd.

Also, P.S., I'm a girl now. Yeah. Weird huh? But I bet you'd be fine with that.

To R L
I really shouldn't have abused your friendship the way I did. I wasn't thinking straight at all. I really do like you as a friend, and I did find you attractive, but in hindsight I know telling you I love you and coaxing you into casual sex because I was lonely was wrong. We may still be friends, but we're so distant now, it's like the fire has died, and it's all my fault.

To L
I still love you, and think about you constantly. I know what we had didn't last long, but it was beautiful for me. Why do I ruin everything good? I won't fault myself for everything, but I still wonder. If I hadn't told you when I felt guilty for calling you my girlfriend to a guy who didn't know I was transitioning (why did I not see telling you would only hurt you pointlessly?! Aggghh). If I hadn't brought up horrible memories for you with my degenerate interests. Was it the arguments that I don't even remember for god knows what reason? Why didn't you tell me your feelings more? Did you think the same about me? So many questions. In the end though I can't help but think it wasn't really that mutual of a decision, and that you left me, and I just wish I knew why.

To G N
I can't. I'd feel too much like I'm just replacing L with you. You're cute and awesome and funny, but I'd just think of him.
>>
Dear A

Why do you hurt me so much
Why can't you just tell me that your heterosexual
Don't tell me that I'm not feminine enough
Even a week after this event, can't stop thinking about what you said

I love man
C
>>
>>8083673
>Continued

To
K B
I'm so glad we're friends, I really am. You inspired self-confidence in me when I needed it most, and I wish I could be at least as supportive with all the shit you're going through. I always feel like I'm not doing enough... I haven't had all that many female friends in a long time, and I guess I just lost the ability to feel like I fit in at some point (probably, no definitely highschool). But you make me feel like I fit in somewhere. I'm really sorry about your boyfriend troubles, I'm no stranger to them. If I was a braver person I might even suggest we try getting together, but I'm not. I don't even really know your sexuality, you said you had a girlfriend once, but was that a joke, or...? Oh well.

To R H and K
You two are both insanely cute individually and as a couple. We've all got so much in common, I honestly wish we could just have like a poly thing or something, but god knows I'll never ever say that. Also to K specifically I get the feeling things are weird between us in some intangible way but we're only ever nice in speech so idk what to make of it, sorry about that.
>>
Hey there, entirety of the LGBT community.

I don't hate you guys. I really don't. For all my misgivings about your actions, the only thing that really raises my ire is when it starts bleeding over into other peoples' lives. People ask me if I want to exterminate all LGBT, and I always say no, but the truth is I'd rather ask for a clarification on 'exterminate'. I don't want to kill anyone, but I can't help but see your collective conditions as a variety of closely-related diseases. I would cure it, if I could. And even then, being steeped deep in a personal variety of deviancy that I have come to see as part of myself, I see how that would inflict horrendous emotional damage on the cured by removing part of one's perceived self. Rather, I'd prefer to figure out something preventative.

You guys don't exactly make it easy, but I try to stay objective, and I don't blame you for what you are, either. But seeing the statistics on what creates a healthy, functioning family and society, I can't condone it. And each side is utterly deafening in its absoluteness. In the same day I get one ear full of "Lesbian Moms Decide to Let 11 Year Old Son Begin Transitioning", and the next second it's "Day of the Rope", "All LGBT are pedophiles", this and that.

Honestly, given the sudden massive upswing in LGBT everything over the past 40 years, I'm also alarmed from a scientific standpoint. Something has to be causing it. Xenoestrogens or something. And if that's the case, the issue is going to continue to get worse. Maybe not just in scope, but in expression.

Anyways. Point is, there's really no rational hard feelings, even if I get exasperated at times. I wish I could get that across, but it's impossible to actually discuss anymore. Every position is an irrational extremist's to somebody else.

t. Straight White CIS male /pol/ack
>>
>>8083794
Shhhhhh no tears

For me, your not a bad person. You don't want to hurt anyone. You even want to «help» us.

I just want to say that we are not a growing community. Well yes, but not because their is more LGBT people, but because now we can speak with much more freedom than before. In middle-age, saying that your gay would sign you to death. Now, I can say it without being scared of dying (Sorry for you, Russian and Muslim friends).

And we don't need to be cured. We just want to do what we want, without problems. Is it your personal problem if I fuck in the ass my boyfriend? You probably don't care huh?
Just let us live our life, we just don't want problems.

T. Bi White CIS male
>>
>>8025340
Dear Son,

I've known that for some time after I installed a cam in my bedroom and caught you in my underwear drawer sniffing around. I never told your sister about that thing you did with her bra and lipstick either.

Frankly, I've known it for some time and it doesn't bother me because you were adopted anyway.
>>
>>8031260
Go get them back u fuck
>>
>>8025299
Dear M,

You are one insecure, slutty, disgusting bitch. A bit of a whore to be honost going by the way in which you talk. I have sympathy for you. Dump the guy who says he's your bf and just get on with it. He doesn't want to have a kid with you. After the way in which both of you have fought I am not surprised as I wouldn't want to spend time with you considering your attitude, foul mouth and behaviour in a relationship. You irritate me with your textbook psychology.

-R
>>
>>8083870
I know a lot of people come to terms with it, but I've known more that haven't, or that have otherwise been set upon by tons of societal and social considerations that most people don't have. Most of them, by their own admission, would have had happier lives if they were straight/CIS. I don't think there would be much debate between us on whether or not a cure should be available, though not mandatory. But then the devil in the details arises: if it's available and works at a young enough age to prevent onset to begin with, who makes the decision on whether or not the treatment is applied to a child? (Go ahead and fire away with "Innoculate the Gay Away" jokes, because that's basically what I'm describing.)

The issue is complicated enough with it just being available to adults/teens. I'm not sure there's a good answer. I just know I've seen a lot of lives that would have been a lot happier if they'd never even considered the possibility of being queer. (Hey, want to combine two clusterfucks into one nuclear clusterfuck? Let's address LGBT and vaccines AT THE SAME TIME. Maybe we can get Global Warming and mass immigration in here too for a... I've run out of snarky euphemisms. I was going to keep the pattern and append orgy to fuck, but it's just redundant.)
>>
File: 1490758844701.jpg (42KB, 445x315px) Image search: [Google]
1490758844701.jpg
42KB, 445x315px
how many more days will I be sitting here looking at the clock watching the hours go by waiting for days like these to finally be over
>>
>>8083794
In case you weren't aware, /pol/ has a lot of crossover with /lgbt/. At least cis dudes. Dunno if the trannies here at /tttt/ do.

You're not wrong. We've been somewhat counterproductive to the family unit. More importantly, we use the government to enforce social policies, causing the government to bloat even more
>>
Ioan

Please just give me a fucking reason, I'm tired of crying and I just want to know why you had to get my hopes up just to smash them. I'm so sick of missing how your hands feel and your hair smells and the way your voice sounds when you're tired and whispering, I really wanna fucking die half of the time when you're aroundand I'm just fucking sick of it.

I still love you and it's killing me
O
>>
>>8084757
what kinda name is loan
>>
>>8084845
A Welsh one, fuck off
>>
>>8084852
sorry don't mean to be offensive just never heard that ever

I they treat you right I would pass out if I got a message like that from the person I love
>>
>>8084852
What do you call a Welshman with an ETLE?

ASP!
>>
>>8084872
that should say
>I hope they treat you right
>>
>>8084940
He broke up with me a while ago, I'm just too much of a pussy to tell him I still like him
>>
>>8084914
Don't get it butty
>>
Dear sister

You were supposed to be on my side. You were supposed to support me.
Instead you chose your crazy lesbian girlfriend, which in the end turns out you aren't even a lesbian but just a phasebian like I always suspected, and turned on me over what should have been a pointless fight that you started by the fucking way.
I let you know things I had been holding onto in secret for close to a decade and thought you cared but no, you just wanted me to bankroll your shitty life.
We were supposed to be family you cunt. You ruined my life.
>>
>>8085110
You're mtf I guess?
>>
>>8085119
No.
>>
>>8025299
Dear mama,
Im transgender. No Im not a pedo. Not It doesn't mean Im super gay. Thanks for not taking any of the times I said i wanted to kill myself seriously. Thanks for freaking out that one time I came home from (college) classes with painted nails and suggesting that I punch whoever "painted my nails while I was asleep in class". That was an obvious lie. Thanks for freaking out about me putting relaxer in my hair. I did that again a few years later by the way. I have no idea how to take care of it because you insisted on getting my hair cut every chance you got.
Also Im a lesbian. Im a huge dyke (emphasis on huge lol). I munch rug like those Salisbury steaks you used to buy all the time. I beg women to take me like a filthy whore and sometimes they oblige. Other times they ask me to leave the store or they will call the cops.
I tried to kill myself a bunch of times. I even tried using that epicac in your room once because I was dumb when I was younger.
I was dumb.
I was depressed.
I was alone.
I always felt alone.
Isolated from my family because I didn't know what the fuck I was. I was so different from everyone around me. I had to find out on my own while trying to pretend everything was fine. While my life fell apart around me. While you and your husband yelled at me to straighten up. I cried so much.
I didnt think I was human. Sometimes I still dont. It doesnt matter because you will never read this. I could never say these things to you. I can barely talk to you.
We were pretty close when I was younger.
Now that I want my mom to help me with all the stuff I should have learned when I was little, I cant.
I cant because you will probably disown me.
Thats why Im posting this on a website full of people who could care less about me because I would rather have you at arms length than not around at all.

Love,
[Dead Name]
>>
>>8085125
Then ftm?
>>
Dear gay,

I'm mom.
>>
File: 6Rv8Pp9.gif (17KB, 354x369px) Image search: [Google]
6Rv8Pp9.gif
17KB, 354x369px
>>8085148
>>
>>8085280
Thank you, anon!
I expected to get made fun of.
>>
File: I-love-you.jpg (268KB, 833x625px) Image search: [Google]
I-love-you.jpg
268KB, 833x625px
>>
File: I.love.you.jpg (54KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
I.love.you.jpg
54KB, 540x405px
>>8085826
>>
File: tumblr_ocikbxkLTP1s7hg3xo1_1280.jpg (248KB, 833x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocikbxkLTP1s7hg3xo1_1280.jpg
248KB, 833x625px
>>8085826
>>8085834
>>
File: 3uOmDUk5zAS02p2APApCPIrFQe4_1.jpg (39KB, 468x321px) Image search: [Google]
3uOmDUk5zAS02p2APApCPIrFQe4_1.jpg
39KB, 468x321px
>>8085826
>>8085834
>>
>>8025422
Tfw when that's my name and I had an friend who seems just like you where are you from?
>>
dear bf,
you are the best and most beautiful boy in the world and i am a worm who doesn't deserve you. i feel so guilty all the time -- i just want to love you the right way and make you happy! when i worry about you or want to kiss you too much, it seems to make you mad at me. please don't hate me. i will get better. my appointment is in two weeks and they'll put me on more mood stabilizers. i want to marry you this summer like we planned, in secret and across the country. i won't kill myself if it means we can be old and happy.
love,
your shitty boyfriend
>>
dear j
can you stop putting hearts on the boxes of takeout you bring back for me, i really appreciate the gesture but it's kinda awkward that you don't know i'm gay and i don't wanna bring it up cuz social anxiety :/
from, e
>>
Dear anon,
I hope to get on some stimulants soon, finally reached out to a doctor . I have a hunch they will help me. Don't think I would be seeking them out if I never spoke with you all.

Thank god I'm still alive. I was convinced you were gona kill me by now bro.
>>
Dear Me,

Haven't you had enough of the pain yet? Why do you keep making the same mistakes over and over again, expecting a different result?

You're stuck in a loop and it never ends well, you know this. You need to stop this before it destroys you. Channel the energy into something productive.

Sincerely,

Your Higher Self
>>
dear k,
I hope you die you stupid bitch.
from m
>>
File: 1491781133066.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
1491781133066.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>8063169
..... wait, what?
>>
Dear J,

I gave you everything I had and you still discarded me.

I hope you're happy fucking your boss just for a pay cheque, while cheating on every guy that loved you. I hope he rapes and murders you, you piece of garbage.

T
>>
Dear guy who was checking me out while I served you lunch at the hospital

Please break your leg again.

I work mondays.
>>
>>8025299
Dear Anon,

You do not even remotely pass as a girl. Don't get bothered by people when they stare because you literally just plop on ugly as fuck grandma earrings and say, "Yup! Im a girl today!" For fuck's sake you have no personal hygiene, you never shave, hardly brush your teeth, you haven't even combed your goddamn hair in forever. Stop fucking crushing on everything with a pulse too! You look like a troll, which is fucking mean to say but I know no one else has the nerve to say it. Also please stop sharing everything from cringey facebook mom-tier pages. I would never say this to your face because you're literally like my only friend and I sincerely love you. But for fuck's sake I don't understand you or what goes on in your head.
>>
>>8088721
>thought this was addressed to me until the part about being anon's friend
>>
>>8088770
Well, maybe you should start getting some personal hygiene if you thought this was you.
>>
File: feeels 2.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
feeels 2.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
Dear dude in school who i'm in love with

I'm in love with you. I really fucking love you.
Whenever I stare into your eyes i'm so happy.
It breaks my heart that we only have one class together and I wish we could meet eachother more often.

I dont even know if youre into guys but I could die happy if we could hold eachother in our arms...

Fuck it, I might confess it to you one day
>>
>>8088816
You should because then you'll regret not being able to once you all go your separate ways once school is over.
>>
>>8083975
>Most of them, by their own admission, would have had happier lives if they were straight/CIS.
So instead of waiting for society to catch up to the 21st century, which includes a lot of bullshit and depression due to primitive assholes, you think that there should be a "cure" for everyone who is LGBT instead.

That's some twilight zone shit man. Get a little perspective.

Sounds to me like a load of bullshit.
>>
>>8088721
>protip
You're not actually their friend. You're using them to stave off the fear that no one actually likes you as a person, and to feel less pathetic in comparison.
>>
File: delet.png (83KB, 605x261px) Image search: [Google]
delet.png
83KB, 605x261px
>>8088891
/r9k/ is over there bud
>>
>>8088918
You're allergic to honesty.
>>
>>8083975
>capitalizing "cis"
It's not an acronym "expert on the LGBT"
>>
>>8025371
Kayla
>>
>>8088932
Thanks I'll keep that in mind other unpassable mtf
>>
File: 44e.jpg (43KB, 354x460px) Image search: [Google]
44e.jpg
43KB, 354x460px
>>8083794
>Straight White CIS male
LEAVE
YOUR KIND DOES NOT BELONG
>>
>>8088979
Sure thing, ugly narcissist with no excuse.
>>
>>8088986
This
>>8088932
You sound like you were projecting desu
>>
>>8089005
>You sound like you were projecting desu
Yeah, projecting some honesty into that anon's life. They hang out with *unpassable mtf* to feel better about their own ailing social situation and lackluster looks. Anon also gets to soak up SJW points from whatever small social circle of shallow, catty LGBT acquaintances they have.
>>
>>8089035
I don't see anything wrong with that
>>
>>8025299
Dear someone I used to find cute.

You are insufferable,your costantly trying hard to give the ''i'm not like others i'm so quircky!!'' vibe makes even more evident how upset you are by not being relevant at all.
It's disturbing how you make fun about people you don't agree with but then when people you agree with do countless despicable things you don't say anything or rather try twisting things for having the upper arm.
>>
>>8088661
it's me
>>
>>8092096
Not sure if I believe you.
>>
>>8092584
>>8092096
If it's you, send me a message later
>>
File: 1479859846954.png (7KB, 368x302px) Image search: [Google]
1479859846954.png
7KB, 368x302px
I hate waking up an knowing I won't be talking to you today. It feels like someone important died and it's all my fault for acting like an idiot. I keep telling myself this is the best thing to do or I'll make an even bigger creep/idiot of myself. I'm working on making new friends and stuff so I'm less neutroic I should have a therapist soon too. I was missing you and logged in to view our old chat history. You had said if I wanted to do other things thats fine. Somehow I didn't remember that, upset me you thought I was off doing other shit. I guess you don't know me..
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.