[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: King James Bible.jpg (235KB, 951x666px) Image search: [Google]
King James Bible.jpg
235KB, 951x666px
>Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator...
>For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

What did God mean by this?
>>
>le collection of mesopotamian and canaanite myths and folklore
>reliable
>>
>>8018506
who
>>
>>8018530
A reminder that God is going to melt you like fucking slugs and all of your littly pithy Sodomite atheist quotes will not protect you.
>>
>>8018543
How can something that doesn't even exist melt me like a freaking slug? Don't you see a little absence of logic there my slow-witted friend?

Also don't swear, this is a family-friendly Muslim site.
>>
>>8018506
>wasting the chance to say "What did He mean by this?"
>>
>>8018582
>>wasting the chance to say "What did He mean by this?"

Thanks, I'll use this next time.
>>
>>8018599
Kill yourself you stupid faggot who doesn't even know how to bait properly.
>>
>>8018543
Where is the proofs?

>>8018608
Hey, don't say things like that, that's incredibly rude! Show some respect for your fellow posters.
>>
>>8018506
God didn't write it, men did. Perhaps you could go ask them. Oops, they've been dead for thousands of years. Why don't you just make up something? That's what the clergy have been doing.
>>
>>8018506
Is this a troll? It basically boils down to the idea that people need each other. They work together toward a common goal. When you abandon that cooperation in a quest for hedonism society falls apart.
>>
>>8018506
Everything that Saul the false Apostle wrote is incredibly sketchy and contradicts other more reliable sources. That part of the Bible says God can make you gay. So next time a homophobe asks you "why are you gay?" You can literally say "God made me this way" and you'd be following biblical cannon.
>>
>>8019051
>biblical cannon
>>
>>8018506
It was just another straight going "look at me, look at me, I'm dog shit!"
>>
File: kekus.jpg (10KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
kekus.jpg
10KB, 200x211px
>>8018543
>God is love
Why are Chtistcucks so retarded, Santa Maria
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.