[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help! Ever expanding tits!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1486162764064.jpg (449KB, 1215x1560px) Image search: [Google]
1486162764064.jpg
449KB, 1215x1560px
Hello, I'm a dude that has a purely sexual fetish style attachment to being a girl. I wear the clothes, do makeup, even got a bikini tan line all in the pursuit of getting off. I can't live my life as a lady, however. There are just too many factors that are stopping me.

However, I was really horny one time and ordered some hrt meds, and took them for 1 week. Cypro and Estrofem. I came to my senses and stopped.

It has been about two weeks since then, without any meds, and my boobs are definitely growing. And they are growing a good amount.

When will it stop?! I almost have cone tits, did not realize one week would cause this much change.
>>
>>7987758
>cypro

Lol you played yourself
>>
Lol get rekt agpscum
>>
>>7987790
Can you elaborate?

>>7987797
>implying someone is scum because they have overwhelming urges to feminize, but also live with depression and deep regret for making moves.
Yea you're real cool,
>>
I need to go to bed, will check thread in the morning. Any info/advice would be highly appreciated as I'm not talking to anyone about this. I'm 22, and 160lbs btw.
>>
>>7987814
Cypro is progestogenic or whatever the term is, it's more effective at breast growth than just E and spiro, so if you had stayed on it you wouldn't have even had conetits, just regular tits.
>>
>>7987814
Ignore transphobes like >>7987797
>>
Welp OP I am no medical scientist so I cant say for sure your fucked but your probably fucked. if I were you and that would incould having your fetish I would simply just get used to being a 'woman' after all it seems to make your dick very happy and before you take the 'just become a girl thing 100% and cut your dong off it would probably be in your best entrust to keep that and just be a lady with a dick this will also let you dress and act like a woman 24/7 with out social ramafications and if you are worried about finding someone well there are plenty of men and women (mostly men) who are down for lady dick
>>
>>7987758
Don't worry. Really. Your tits will pretty much regress. I don't see much of a problem anyway if they are a bit bumpy you don't have to take responsibility for them. Why did you stop? Why did you choose cypro and not bica? I feel like the breast growth is holding you back. I think bica and serms? are in your future. Honestly, you sound like you have too many gender issues not to do something about it. You give off a femboy vibe so their hrt might be less distressing to you.
>>
>>7987926
[Grammer Intensifies]
>>
>>7987968
Op here, g'morning.
I did feel better for that week. I like the reduced libido, I felt more mentally clear and focused. But I stopped because I can not have boobs. Sadly they are coming in
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.