[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Effeminate Males/Masculine Females General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: iStock_000035208332_Small[1].jpg (498KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000035208332_Small[1].jpg
498KB, 849x565px
So according to the C.O.G.A.I.T.I test I am 60% Male and 40% female. This isn't enough to make me transgender, but it enough to give me some gender dysphoria from time to time. I'm sitting here in my garters, leggings, and lacy panties while I type this, because my 40% female is expressing itself now. Does anyone else have the 60-40 split, if so, how do you manage, do you just do drag shows at the local gay club? Have you found a partner that likes gender play? I'm 95% straight, and sort of ashamed of this side of me. I'm trying to find something that will satisfy this side of me, or help ease it's common emergences. Any thoughts? Do you play as the opposite gender in video games? Anyone else experience this?
>>
>>7987375
I wouldn't mind a crossdresser bf, you got Skype ?
>>
I'm a girl and I'm sorta masculine. I wear men's underwear, swim trunks rather than a bikini, and khakis rather than a skirt. Fortunately I'm 99% gay and it's not hard to find a girl who likes my style.
>>
>>7987398
>ym
I do have skype, though I'm trying to stay anon on here.
Email me your info here in the next 10 minutes:o940115@mvrht com
>>
>>7987419
Yeah you're pretty lucky. I think masculine women get the good end of the deal. It's less socially acceptable for men to wear feminine garments.
>>
>>7987398
or you could post your skype here. That email i posted just expired.
>>
>>7987419
>I wear men's underwear, swim trunks rather than a bikini, and khakis rather than a skirt.
Why?
>>
>>7987375
-95 score
>Androgyne
>Tfw no AGP option
>>
>>7987548
That's what I'm comfortable with. Idk why.
Why does OP like to wear feminine clothes? Some people are just masculine females or feminine males.
>>
>>7987595
>Why does OP like to wear feminine clothes?
Sexual reasons probably.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.109331069.jpg (59KB, 645x436px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.109331069.jpg
59KB, 645x436px
femboy (?) here, I'm positive I'm not trans.

I scored -70, the test says I'm androgyne, more femme than a feminine male but too male to be on the transexual side. Seems accurate, I guess.

Here's the test, if others want to try it:
>http://transsexual.org/cogiati/index.php?lang=en
I doesn't seem very scientific at all, though.

>>7987375
I'd recommend you keep your feminine side to yourself unless you're absolutely sure your environment is fine with it. I got bullied to the point of suicide for being the "pretty boy".
What you do with your partner is between you too, some woman are into cd.
>>
>>7987602
I actually just wear effeminate clothes mostly to feel feminine. I do get turned on by it sometimes, but right now I'm wearing lingerie, and I'm not horny, I just like feeling girly.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 528x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 528x776px
>>7987375
Not sure if I'm a femboy or mtf by this point. Thought it was just GNC male but I think I'm starting to go insane by this point and it doesn't really controll the bdd by this point.

I've had men and women say I'm cute and like the youthful look but I really don't want to physically be with anyone by this point. I don't want sexual contact, my body is weird anyways and taking Cypro with little else basically wiped out whatever drive I had. I don't think this is working anymore, I'm sick.
>>
>>7987609
How do I find women that are in to cd? I think most women would be repulsed by it? I usually have just wore my gfs clothes when they weren't around. I finally lately just bought my own stuff.
>>
>>7987621
Probably the same as the femanon: it's arousing and that makes it comforting even when she isn't horny.
>>
>>7987609
"I'd recommend you keep your feminine side to yourself unless you're absolutely sure your environment is fine with it. I got bullied to the point of suicide for being the "pretty boy".

I wouldn't actually mind being called a pretty boy, though I wouldn't be caught dead in a dress in public.
>>
>>7987631
>How do I find women that are in to cd?
Be up front about it, put it in your dating profile or w/e you breeders use for attracting a female mate. Watch the freaks swarm in and have fun with someone you're comfortable with.

>I think most women would be repulsed by it?
I'd think so too. "most" doesn't mean "all" though and who cares about the opinion of majorities nowadays anyway?

>>7987628
"by this point" to sentence ratio: 4 to 6
Seek medical attention, you seem very troubled.
>>
>>7987609
>I doesn't seem very scientific at all, though.
it isn't.
>>
>>7987697
>Seek medical attention
what?
>>
>>7987757
It's a lefty "comeback" when they run out of arguments. "ur mental, see a doctor"
>>
>>7987820
>I'd think so too. "most" doesn't mean "all" though and who cares about the opinion of majorities nowadays anyway?

true true
>>
>>7987820
Are they actually mad at me
>>
I'm a ftm that basically wants to be a trap. Does that count for anything?
>>
>>7988694
Yes, because your anecdote goes against the feminist narrative of men having no gender issues.
>>
>>7991459
Said Femboy, gender issues isn't unexpected
>>
>>7987419
I wish more straight girls did this with confidence.
Instead they're all homo or pettanko about it, both of which are cute, but make things impossible or next to impossible for me.
>>
The test said I'm "-40". I don't know if that means I'm 40 percent male or female. But I guess that makes me androgynous on the inside. Too bad I'm an ugly dude. I usually play as a make character in video games because I identify with how I look, not how i feel i should look. And how do i manage? I really don't. Wish i had girl clothes to laze around in sometimes.
>>
>>7991746
What do you like those three kinds of female crossdressing?
>>
>>7987375
Took the testerino, Aparrently I'm androgynous, yay for making no contribution to this discussion
>>
>Actually taking the results of the COGAITI test seriously
>When it literally devolves into stupid shit like reverse parking ability and what you were wearing five years ago
>>
>>7992654
Yup, cogaiti is absolute bs. I'm able to determine where the sound of a bell comes from, apparently that makes me trans
>>
>>7992654
>>7992709
I don't even understand the hearing questions. That seems more like it depends on the physical structure of your ear rather than whether your brain is masculine or feminine.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.