[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Botched FFS patient tries to burn surgeon's home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2167.jpg (1MB, 3198x4006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2167.jpg
1MB, 3198x4006px
There are a lot of unhappy patients from Ousterhout, now retired. There must be something true. I refuse to believe that all these people are crazy or suffer from BDD. The real problem is that they go out of their way to afford this costly surgey they are fed bullshit and then they see they don't pass and have manly faces. http://m.mysanantonio.com/news/article/Jailed-transgender-woman-in-S-F-facing-life-term-6234731.php
>>
The real problem with FFs is that it doesn't address the core issues of a man's face. So many people are frustrated because they naïvely thought that spending 50 k (on a surgery advertised to be so aggressive) would really give them a feminine face. It doesn't work like that. Ffs only scrapes the bottom
Of the barrel. I wish doctors would be honest and told their patients upfront that FFS won't necessarily make them pass
>>
>>7949076
Then what will? I was thinking if I do ever come out I would get a nose job. I could deal with the rest (already told I look fem with long hair).
>>
>>7949033
>There are a lot of unhappy patients from Ousterhout, now retired.
Guessing this is the surgeon the poster a week ago was complaining about.
>>
>>7949076
Only cases where i've seen complete FFS work is when the face is uncanny and the surgeon makes it more normal, maybe not attractive but normal. Most people don't even need ffs unless they're balding.
>>
>>7949088
You really believe a nose job will solve your problems? Are you crazy? Who the fuck told you you look feminine with long hair? Some stupid gender therapist or some autogynephile at a meetup group?
>>
>>7949167
Most people need way more aggressive surgeries than ffs. Ffs makes you uncanny, not more feminine. Ffs doesn't address the REAL issues that make a face masculine. FFS is sensationalized
>>
>>7949033
The girl in that picture looks fine though?
>>
All I can say is that I am still making payments for my ffs. It was a complete disaster. The hairline slipped back higher than what it was before surgery, and now I have a horrible scar, in addition to a hugher hairline. Thebslippage of the hairline raised my eyebrows in a very unnatural way. The nose is crooked, the chin is crooked too and I have loose facial contours from all the detachment that was made (and I am pretty young). The jaw is still big, the bone on the chin grow back, the only good thing was the lip loft but it lasted only 6 months.
>>
>>7949185
How how how how can you fucking say she looks fine? Have you seen her up close in broad day light? Have you seen her from all angles? Have you seen her next to other people? I am appalled at how stupid you trannies are
>>
>>7949185
Are you out of your fucking mind? Wow! Jesus Christ you are retarded. You think you can judge how successful the surgery was from a shitty picture which is also blurry taken feet away from the person and with the person not even facing the camera? You have low standards or you are just stupid
>>
>>7949182
Why? Most people don't get that huge aryan master race jaw and you constantly see women with those jewy noses
>>
>>7949269
It's nkt the jaw the problem, you dumbass, it's the size and configuration of the face, the cranium, the orbits, the condyles all things that will clock you as male but that FFs doesn't address
>>
>>7949203
>>7949233
You're by far the worst shitposter on the board, I miss Cara.
>>
with a chin reduction and nose job i pass to most people and since i was not born a woman that will HAVE TO be adequate. telling people ffs does not make you female is not an intelligent thing.
>>
>>7949418
>i pass to most people
>to MOST people

Lmao, what a waste of money
>>
>>7949418
You don't pass. You are just oblivious. People don't say anything to your face but that doesn't mean you pass. You are simply stupid and delusional
>>
File: life-ball-2012-fashion-show-9.jpg (229KB, 784x1000px) Image search: [Google]
life-ball-2012-fashion-show-9.jpg
229KB, 784x1000px
too bad hes retired, he was by far the best ffs surgeon, he created yasmine pettys face
>>
>>7949424
>>7949425
I don't know why you're triggered this hard. there is literally no point to saying ffs is not adequate or whatever youre trying to shit out. the premise is that it generally reduces dysphoria. if that's controversial to you, you are literally mentally challenged. maybe you would rather be pence'd instead?
>>
>>7949576
>the premise is that it generally reduces dysphoria.
Is that the truth though?
>>
>>7949565
and you think that is a good result, faggot? Real women don't look like that, you piece of shit. YOu fags have a warped perception of reality
>>
File: 1484957381128.png (393KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484957381128.png
393KB, 600x600px
>>7949076
>>
>>7950489
this is not angie you piece of shit dumbass
>>
>>7949170
>doesn't even need to see a picture to get triggered
>>
>>7949033
If he fucks people over what did he expect?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.