[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange dreams thread? >Just ordered hormones and anti androgens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Strange dreams thread?

>Just ordered hormones and anti androgens off the internet for the first time, about to transition MTF
>Next night, dream I'm laying in bed at night, the room has a slight red glow to it (like hell)
>Have an unshakable fear wash over me and my ass hurts like I was just fucked
>Giant devil man comes in my room and pulls my towards him (laying on stomach) and starts feeling my ass
>Ask how I'm feeling or something, small talk
>Talk to him like he's my husband, i seem calm on the outside but am panicking on the inside.
>1000% sure I'm about to get fucked by this devil man, absolutely losing my mind with fear
>Feel like this isn't the first time (based on the pain I was feeling), and won't be the last
>Afraid I sold my soul to the devil and am in some sort of pseudo prostitution hell, to spend the rest of my existence in a cage being fucked by the devil.

>Wake up in my bed and shit my pants (literally)
>Wake up again, it was a dream inside a dream. Still feel like I was raped.

I was fantasising about being married with a husband throughout the week, but this really shook me up. I kinda get scared being around big guys in r/l, but I've never been scared like that.

Pic related, kinda how the man made me feel when I looked at him.
>>
I had a dream where i choked a girl to death. She looked like my sister. A year and a half later I am on HRT
>>
>>7952599
>>7948876

I had a dream I met the power rangers and we did shrooms together, then me and the white ranger rode around on a giant version of my dachshund.

Dreams don't mean anything, you fucking retard.
>>
>>7952650
We can apply meaning to dreams. I was trying to repress at the time. That dream made me pretty sad lol
>>
>>7952682

You're right. Maybe the Power Rangers each represented different emotions, the shrooms were actually a form of suicide or escapism and I rode away with the White Ranger (symbolic of purity) on my dachshund, which is a German breed and Germans are of course representative of death.

It all makes sense now. I also had a dream where I shit my pants in a Walmart. Do you think that is indicative of a fear of public spaces?
>>
I actually had dream pre hrt that the devil and his demons did my hair and makeup and made me a happier person. weird.....
>>
>>7948876
>Wake up in my bed and shit my pants (literally)
Did you actually shit your pants?
Like, did poo travel out of your sphincter onto the mattress?
>>
>>7948876
That sounds very much like sleep paralysis, not exactly a dream but kind of.
>>
>>7952883
They said the shit pants part was a dream.
>>
>>7948876
Had a dream i went to vist someone's granny but they had died, during the vist i got a diease and my fingers fell off and i was rushed to my school (which was a us high school even though i live in the uk) and me and the others that were with me started to explain what happened and all of a sudden my bone in the bottom of my legs came alive and jumped and went through the teachers head living a massive hole, kids start screaming a parts of my body started to come alive like in the thing and started to kill and infect everyone around me, i remember it being parent teacher event and my parts started killing peoples parents, i started to die but just before i was about to pass my body healed completely the diease healed me and healed everyone around me and i had super abilities.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.