[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transwoman gets raped by white male on CNN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 15

File: very.png (152KB, 432x362px) Image search: [Google]
very.png
152KB, 432x362px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAZvsBmbeEA&t=158s
>>
File: verrrrry.png (322KB, 429x782px) Image search: [Google]
verrrrry.png
322KB, 429x782px
>>
File: OMGLOL2.png (245KB, 626x324px) Image search: [Google]
OMGLOL2.png
245KB, 626x324px
>>
File: OMGLOL.png (144KB, 418x441px) Image search: [Google]
OMGLOL.png
144KB, 418x441px
face made after
>man in a dress
>>
>>7941167
to be fair he made really shitty arguments and wasn't convincing. tranny didnt get "raped" lol.
>>
File: Donald.jpg (180KB, 962x769px) Image search: [Google]
Donald.jpg
180KB, 962x769px
>>7941167
>Trump I smile to you, OP.
>>
>>7941167
holy shit she looks gigantic next to those cis girls....

fucking god im so glad im fucking 5'3'' and tiny
>>
>>7941374
SHOW BOIPUCCI
>>
File: 1442364881570.jpg (62KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1442364881570.jpg
62KB, 960x540px
Literally any discussion on this bathroom nonsense is too much. Trannies have been using whatever bathroom they wanted forever, why is this an issue now?
>>
>>7941356
wow trump looked damn fine
>>
File: femme.png (204KB, 650x612px) Image search: [Google]
femme.png
204KB, 650x612px
>>7941388
Because the only ones that could get away with it were "okay" looking ones and women made sure the others were arrested, now most of them want it legal for them to use it.
>>
>>7941558
when has an actual tranny been arrested for using the bathroom they ID with before this whole bathroom nonsense started?
>>
>>7941570
http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/06/college-oks-transgender-mans-full-monty-to-underage-girls-in-womens-locker-room/
>>
File: looooooool.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
looooooool.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>7941626
pedo rape duh
>>
>>7941618
They would allow a grown women too. What's the problem?
>>
>>7941618
That's not a tranny just using the bathroom, that's a hon exposing their privates to six year olds in a locker room. if a man did that in a male locker room they would be arrested or beaten to a pulp.
>>
>>7941792
Cis men and women both get naked in locker rooms retard.
>>
>>7941801
are you intentionally misunderstanding or just retarded?

that hon wasn't just getting changed, she was parading around exposing her dick to children, fuck off.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (54KB, 642x355px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
54KB, 642x355px
>>7941167
holy fucking shit
>>
>>7941167
>"she's a very attractive woman?"
>"Well..."
>"Hehehe..."
>"Well..."
I'm dying
>>
>>7941167
God bless murica
>>
>>7941822
Exactly as cis people do all the time without getting in the news.
>>
>>7941827
now, now, be nice to the giantess. you don't want to hurt her precious little feelings, amirite?
>>
>>7941866
pedo
>>
>>7941866
What locker rooms are you in? Literally the only people that don't cover up right away are the 75+ year old men that don't give a fuck anymore, and even they get shit if they walk around naked too long.
>>
>>7941910
No just someone who saw plenty of that when she used the men's locker room.
>>
>>7941792
Exactly, that's why making it about trannies is retarded. None of these people actually care about the well-being of children, they're just using them as an excuse to try to stop any deviation from traditional gender roles. They'd probably gladly beat their own sons if they caught them wearing girly clothes.
>>
>>7941827
To be fair average American don't look like women in media
>>
>>7941167
The dude made a good point that actually should be embraced by the LGBT community, we should strive for gender neutral bathrooms, there is literally no point to having two seperate facilities, you could increase the number of stalls and still have a few urinals and just mandate that there can't be any gender specific bathrooms. Unisex bathrooms ftw.
>>
File: 1443734633855.jpg (18KB, 240x245px) Image search: [Google]
1443734633855.jpg
18KB, 240x245px
>>7941324
>tranny didnt get "raped" lol
The OP was making a tumblrâ„¢ joke anon.... your autism is showing.

>>7941374
>so glad im fucking 5'3'' and tiny
Beepbeep when are you gonna surrender that sweet boipussy to me?

>>7941618
This is a "fucked it up for everybody else" situation. Visible trans advocates or trans people in the news tend to always be disgusting AGP transbian turbo hons (or SJW tumblrtard snowflake extremists) and until that changes public perception towards trans women wont change. Thats a tough hill to climb to be sure, and I completely understand why passable trans girls and most early transitioners strive for stealth and want nothing to do with "the movement".

>>7941827
>holy fucking shit
Yeah I dont think the average robot that posts here and never leaves their house understands how tiny most cis girls actually are. It can be a little confusing sometimes because the average person is so fat and disgusting these days, but if you live in a college town and see on a regular basis what cis girls look like before they turn into hambeasts you will see that they are generally very small compared to average sized males.

Also women that you see on TV as news/show hosts often appear much bigger than they actually are because of camera positioning tricks and props like desks and different sized chairs that obscure people's true size.

TL;DR Women are tiny and have tiny skeletons
>>
>>7943685
>Visible trans advocates or trans people in the news tend to always be disgusting AGP transbian turbo hons

That's why they're let on the show. For example, FFS actually lowers your chances of getting hired for trans roles, because you don't "look trans enough".
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 638x957px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 638x957px
>>7941558
Tfw I always use the female restroom and no one says anything to me.

Feels good mane
>>
>>7941167
What is the point of this post? The tranny basically BTFO'd that Christcuck.
>>
>>7943739
Same and I'm 6'2".

Even when there has been tons of people inside/outside the restroom or nearly running face-first into people going through the door.
>>
>>7943700
Source?
>>
>>7944142
Not who you replied to but I've definitely read that somewhere that was talking about this bullshit. It's weird how they'll do that, and at the same time hire ciswomen instead of transwomen for the role.
>>
She actually is really good looking. So what if she is bigger. Also her points were better made than the other person.

Not even taking a side. Just objectively she was on point.

Go troll somewhere else.
>>
>>7944114
Maybe they don't say anything cause they fear they'll get raped by you.
>>
>>7944223
It's funny because I'm a willowy waif and am actually terrified of them!
>>
The comment section is so messed up...
>>
>>7944305
And people think 4chan is the asshole of the internet. /pol/ is like a cute little child in comparison to YT comments.
>>
>>7941388
What the fuck? Do all women do this? Fuck me, women are so fucking materialistic
>>
>>7941503
He looks like are a hairier Owen Wilson, by what standarts is that "fine"? Unless you find Owen fucking Wilson hot too, in which case... I've seen worse taste.
>>
>>7941167
That tranny is an airline pilot.
>>
>>7941374
That's because "she's" a man.
>>
>>7941388
Because he left made it an issue.
>>
>>7942800

But also the stalls should all be very narrow, so that fat people cannot use them. Those people can just poop in their clothing and get infections from it eventually and then die of septic shock. There, I've just solved 90% of the problem of people who don't look like attractive women entering the bathrooms that women use.
>>
>>7941503

Yeah he was alright before he wrecked himself with fast food. Fortunately he'll keep up the corn subsidy so that everybody else can continue getting fatter too, thus dropping standards toward the point where somebody like him (as he is now) looks relatively good again.
>>
>>7943770

I agree. HOWEVER religion man did make a good point when he said that most trannies are not so pretty as that one is. It was disingenuous of the tranny contingent to send on a fairly pretty one of their number as their spokestranny.
>>
>>7944368

No it isn't. YouTube comments threads are awful but they're also relatively innocent. To go to /pol/, you have to deliberately go to /pol/. You are responsible for doing that, and it marks you. But to enter a YouTube comment thread, you just have to idly scroll down on a page where you're primarily looking at something else. YouTube comment threads primarily vents where people can briefly spray out reactions to the video without taking much in, and then move on. But in a proper forum such as /pol/, people actually read others' comments as a matter of course. It's a more serious sort of a thing, and thus more evil.
>>
>>7941827
she's a big girl
>>
File: 1481138463559.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1481138463559.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>7950068
>she's a big girl

For.....
>>
File: truth bombs.jpg (77KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
truth bombs.jpg
77KB, 600x1067px
>>7941827
Holy shit, women are so tiny.

>tfw will always look like a Hulk next to a real woman ;___;
>>
>"(she's a very attractive woman) W-well, a lot of transgender people, they are not"
The absolute madman, he did it
>>
>>7945463
The right made an issue out of it first.
>>
>>7941827
I want to cry
>>
>>7945584
So fat or obese cis women aren't women anymore? It's funny how you are now targeting overweight people when your original intention was to try to ban transwomen from using the ladies bathroom. Wewlad.
>>
>>7941827
Shes actually decent, a bit big but fem.
>>
>>7942800
Get rid of urinals a lot of guys dont use them and i dont want men getting their dicks out around kids.
>>
>>7945625
I thought the overall consensus on this board was that passing or early transitioned trans women have to be the face of the transgender community in order to gain acceptance from mainstream society. Putting a cute and pretty face as a spokesperson for all trannies on TV has a higher chance of successfully convincing the average Joe that trans women should be counted as women. However, putting a masculine old hon that looks like a creepy crossdresser to represent the transgender community would be a lost cause for reaching their goals. In other words, I'm glad that someone like Jazz Jennings or Laverne Cox are well known to the public for being transgender, instead of say... someone like Chris-chan, who looks like he could audition for the remake of Buffalo Bill.
>>
>>7950865
Eli Erlick should play Jodie Foster in a Silence of the Lambs remake.
>>
>>7950862
Urinals are fucking retarded anyway. Even cis men feel uncomfortable with having to use a urinal in the presence of another person. That's why there's an unspoken rule in the men's bathroom that you should always leave one urinal open as an empty space between two men.
>>
>>7941167
Funny Pandoras box, they say they dont want transwomen using female toilets because men can dress up as women and enter but what is stopping men from saying they are trans men and doing the same? If anything its easier for them.
>>
>>7950899
Exactly i never used them, i want stalls and music playing so you cant hear people shitting and pissing justvlike my mall does.

This makes it easier for single fathers to take their children to bathrooms without the fear of mens dicks out.
>>
>>7950865
>In other words, I'm glad that someone like Jazz Jennings or Laverne Cox are well known to the public for being transgender
I hope you're not implying that Laverne Cox is passable.
She's put no fucking work into her voice and looks like a bricklayer.
A relatively feminine bricklayer but still a clocky ass bitch.
>>
File: 1480981017335.gif (616KB, 244x156px) Image search: [Google]
1480981017335.gif
616KB, 244x156px
>>7944167
S-she's really attractive!! Doesn't look remotely like a hon!!
>>
>>7941167
beware the eternal hon
>>
>>7952981
Are you serious mate? If you're going by those standards there are plenty of cis women who don't "pass." In fact, they're usually worse than non-passing trans women, they don't even try to make themselves look better because they aren't paranoid and constantly thinking about the fact they don't look female.
>>
>>7941167
She has a pretty sexy cougar looking face.
Would love to be snu snu by her.
>>
>>7941186
Frowning? Nah, woman don't do that
>>
>>7950862
Good luck convincing Joe Fuckface blue collar worker all-that-is-man from Tennessee to sit down when he pees.
>>
>>7950255
Chihuahuas and Great Danes. Both still dogs
>>
>>7950397
Correct.
>>
>>7950865
You've got a point. People like pretty
>>
>>7953830
Preach
>>
>>7955232
You know you can just pull the seat up right?(Or are american toilets different or something?)
>>
>>7950068
UUUU
>>7941167
>mfw if some 5'5 hot af trap came on trans-rights would probably be better.
KEK. Conservatives love hot women regardless of wether they have a dicc. If anything this is sabotage by bring on a big guy(girl)
>>
Man in a dress - my gender is trans
man in sit - throws biology boot at her you either male or female pick one
>>
>>7944161
>and at the same time hire ciswomen instead of transwomen for the role.
To be fair that's probably just because trans people are rare, and the percentage of actors is rare. Any overlap would be exceptional even before you factor in the unlikelyhood of a trans person even being able to get an acting career in the first place. So it's a lot easier to get a cis person to pretend to be trans than to get a trans actor.
>>
>>7944142
Actual trans actors when I've gone to acting workshops, basically there was a dialogue between them and some Hollywood casting directors about this, it's a common complaint, they get rejected for roles even without FFS.
>>
their role is to pick the best person for the job not be nice
>>
>>7955946
I feel like the roles are flawed from the start tho, if you read the scripts for Dallas Buyers Club and similar movies, there's really cringy flavor text that makes the writers look like chasers or something.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.