[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We'll likely narrow down on what causes people to be LGBT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6912.png (367KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6912.png
367KB, 800x600px
We'll likely narrow down on what causes people to be LGBT in no more than 2 decades.

What do you think is gonna happen once we know?

Aborted tranny/gay babies?

SJW types trying to influence their babies to be gay maybe?
>>
>>7940145
Nothing because parents are so shit they won't raise kids to be cis even when they know they can.
>>
>>7940153
What?
>>
>>7940230
Nothing because parents are so shit they won't raise kids to be cis even when they know they can.
>>
>>7940230
Meme.
>>
>tfw I didn't know what Misha meant by 'comfort'
>tfw it feels like I was tricked into a bad ending
>>
>>7940145
Gays and trannies will go extinct and nobody will give a shit
>>
>>7940145
I wish everyone was LGBT honestly.
>>
>>7940494
I could get wanting everyone to be B, but being LG is unfortunate and being T is complete suffering.

A bi world where everyone is in your potential dating pool would be neat.
>>
>>7940310
It was really easy to tell that something was off about the encounter, though. I didn't comfort her in my first run because I had a bad feeling, at least.
>>
>>7940372
be my /pol/ bf please
>>
File: IMG_7206.png (48KB, 465x807px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7206.png
48KB, 465x807px
>>7940924
I'm LITERALLY Mexican so no
>>
>>7940145
>Aborted tranny/gay babies?
Obviously.
>inb4 muh ethics
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1454192543460.jpg (231KB, 1280x723px) Image search: [Google]
1454192543460.jpg
231KB, 1280x723px
>>7940145
First of all, I fucking LOVE Katawa Shoujo. If you haven't yet you should play Everlasting Summer, it is a Russian vn made using the same engine, and very spooky.

Moving on. I believe sexual orientation and gender identity are not developed in the womb, but during puberty. Therefore I do not believe what you are imagining is a risk. But until it's determined with 100% certainty, who knows?
>>
>>7944026
Signs of sexuality can appear long before puberty, so I think childhood is more likely.
>>
>>7940649
would be a brave new world*
>>
>>7940153
If there's a cause it's definitely going to have something to do with brain chemistry.
>>
Honestly I feel like it's gonna be the new non-GMO movement.
This product contain the G4Y gene protein buy my overpriced Non-G4Y gene product.

I'm all for lgbt but if they do discover the Gay gene I'll package some snake oil saying it cancels out the gay gene then go with the 4 step plan
1. Set up
2. Cash in
3. Sell out
4. Bro down

If you can't fix bigots at least make money off of them for being bigots
>>
>>7944153
I armchair theorize it's hormone levels affecting brain development for the first couple years of life.

If you could correct hormone levels early enough you could eliminate LGBTness.
>>
>>7944303
That doesn't explain David Reimer
>>
>>7944303
I'm no professional by any mean but I'm willing to bet that's it
>>
>>7944026
Whys that?
>>
>>7944026
People feeling attraction to others before puberty is super common.

It's determined before puberty.

It's 100% determined at birth or in the first few years of life.
>>
>>7944153
Why do you assume that?
>>
>>7944346
Do you even know what you're talking about? Reimer doesn't prove anything.
>>
>>7944412
Because everything you have ever thought has been a combination of chemicals reacting inside of your brain.
>>
>>7944468
Then your post is redundant and worthless.
>>
>>7940145
No we won't because there will always be deterministic pseudoscientists who want to prove it's biological.
>>
>>7940145
LGBT will be gone within 8 years, when trump finally enacts his plan for a gay holocaust.
It'll start with another gay club shooting or a bomb planted at a pride parade. Then more acts of violence against the lgbt. Then a city is set up specifically for lgbt as a safe space, with it's own college and everything. The tumblr people will flock there, embracing a community of complete acceptance. The population will grow larger and larger until the majority of lgbt lives there. Then one night the whole city just disappears. The whole population just gone. That's when the remaining lgbt still living everywhere else starts being taken from their homes and killed in the streets.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.