[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bra size

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1484019737942.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484019737942.png
602KB, 963x720px
How does a trans woman measure bra size? I've seen the method used in r/abrathatfits, but clearly my female-atypical ribcage is messing with those measurements. The older method, which is to take your underbust measurement and add 4 seems to work slightly better.

My measurements:

>30" underbust
>34" standing bust
>34" lying bust
>35" leaning bust

I get a 32D/30DD from this, which is obviously very wrong (I have extremely small breasts, being only 10 months in). The +4 method gives me a 34AA, which seems more accurate. What's the verdict on this, /lgbt/?
>>
Best method: post pics and ask 4chan
>>
>>7938508
i think the 4 incher work
>>
>>7938508
btw...

post your cute feminine benis so i can kiss it t b q h
>>
Honestly I used every formula and couldn't get it right until I got a girl friend to go shopping with me and go try some on until I found my size.

Different brands use different measurements sadly, so it's hard to go just by numbers
>>
>>7938508
Also have you tried a 30B or a 32A? It might fit
>>
>>7938508
>I get a 32D/30DD from this, which is obviously very wrong (I have extremely small breasts, being only 10 months in)
it only sounds wrong because you think a d/dd-cup is giant, which it only is in the old and outdated measuring method
trans man here, d-cup by the real method (dd-cup by it currently because i got fat), candidate for peri which is the top surgery method that doesn't leave scars and only works if you're tiny
/r/abrathatfits has a trans guide, but basically it means 'if you're trans and you get 32d/30dd take the 32d'
>>
I don't think they make bras in 46AA, sorry
>>
>>7939338
No, a DD is basically giant compared to anything a trans woman can grow. Although the lady at the store told me that I'm a 32C, when I feel like I'm just a 32B, so who knows what the heck is going on.
>>
>>7939361
a dd in normal bullshit sizing is giant compared to anything a trans woman can grow, you got a dd measurement through real sizing and not normal bullshit sizing so it's much smaller
this is a cis woman who wears a 26f (same cup size as a 30dd on a smaller ribcage)
>>
>>7939361
>>7939394
here's another cis woman, one who got the same measurements as you (border of 30dd and 32d) in a 32d
>>
>>7939394
Wait, so when we buy bras, are we buying sizes for those with larger breasts by the traditional method? Or are we just reducing the band size? Say, 34B becomes 30D?
>>
>>7943288
you're buying shitty poorly fitted bras because the industry is jewing you out of happiness by giving you bullshit that makes your tits droopy and sore and simultaneously flattens them out if you're small but makes them uncomfortable boulders if you're large and keeps both implants and reductions popular
using the normal bullshit method where you add four or five inches to the band size and round up, a woman who measures at 34b is likely in the neighbourhood of 30f or 28ff in real sizing where you just use the underbust
if the woman in question has a 29 inch ribcage she may fit equally well in 28ff and 30f but wear one over the other more often because it's easier for her to buy -- this is what's called a sister size, 28ff and 30f have the same volume but one has a slightly tighter band
>>
wait so what how do i even start measuring this stuff??

im on 1 month hrt and my chest or whatever at nipple level circumference is like 31 inches??
>>
>>7945397
>using the normal bullshit method where you add four or five inches to the band size and round up
the fuck? who does this
>>
I have a 42 inch bust and 38 inch underbust, what size do i get? Like bottom line people god dang
>>
>>7952485
Typical measurement: 42AA
New method: you need to take your leaning, standing, and lying busts for this to work
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.