[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alone forever??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
Mfw I'm trans and I can't compete with cis women for dates, and with actuall passing transwomen. I am the bottom of the barrel....anyone else feel like they're gonna be alone forever
>>
Maybe if you were not such a pussy people would like you more.
>>
File: transPepe.png (127KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
transPepe.png
127KB, 380x400px
>>7916766
I'm BI, but honestly my last relationship with a woman was almost 7 years ago. I was straight yet at the time.

I'm telling you, OP. There are lots of guys, good guys, who want more than anything a good trans wife. I want to marry one, but unfortunately I only find these crazy sissys.

Good luck.
>>
Same feel, other side -- I'm a transman, non-passing, and I can't imagine anyone being attracted to me. Even if I were desperate enough to go out in girl-mode and try to pick up lesbians I'm still so masc that none of them would be interested, and I'm still in the early transition stages meaning no chance of attracting anyone as a guy.

Life in the in-between is hard. All my sympathies to you and hope we find what we're looking for soon.
>>
>>7916961
If you are not a degenerate sissy, you will find someone else. Believe me, after a while it is not the appearance that disrupts a relationship, especially between a trans and a man.
>>
>>7916766
have you ever tried loking for men that like traps too?

they are usually fine with some amount of masculinity and will just get happier as you get femmier

it worked for me, I found someone pre hrt
>>
>>7916766
Transguy and same. However its more of a problem with me being socially autistic than just being a tranny.
>>
>>7916766
I felt like that and had kinda accepted it after a while. I'm in a relationship with a wonderfully accepting cis girl right now and it's kind of unbelievable, because I don't pass as female very well at all.
Point is, there are people out there who genuinely don't care if you're trans and don't pass, they're just really hard to find.
Don't give up! :/
>>
>>7916961
Yea but honestly I'm alost a year on hrt and it's just hasn't gone well for me idk but thanks anon
>>7917457
Yea I guess I could do that but it's more so the fact I'm ugly desu hahaha I don't look anything like an average fem trap so even then they probably wouldn't be into me
>>7917467
Funny thing is I used to be totally socially autistic before transitioning but now I'm a little more better since I'm at peace with myself now.
>>7917543
I'm glad you found some one anon girls seem to be a little more open than guys though I had an opportunity to be with a cis girl too but I'm into dudes and they're a little more picky unfortunately.
>>
>>7916766
Hey anon, I felt the same for the longest time, and resigned myself to a life of loneliness. But surprisingly, I now have an accepting, loving straight bf. I'm honestly not sure how it happened, but love works in mysterious ways.

Point is, don't give up hope! It WILL get better :)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.