[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are gay guys jumping into marriage and they only know each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: colton-haynes and jeff.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
colton-haynes and jeff.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
Why are gay guys jumping into marriage and they only know each other for like two days? Like seriously do they even know how to date?
>>
>>7916459

>what is "gay death"
>>
>>7916459
Haynes confirmed for a bottom.
>>
>>7916459
Huh? Gay GUYS? Are you sure you don't mean girls? Because if I know anything about gay guys, it's that the stereotype is trouble with monogamous commitment.
>>
>>7916459
>taking responsibility
>romance
>enjoying their life
>>
His boyfriend/husband is ugly.
You know Colton likes to be dominated -- no doubt. He surely isn't getting it solely from him. I guarantee they are both vers sharing the same fantasy.
>>
>>7916459
>lgbt
>any of the letters
>romance
Would not advise tbqh
>>
>>7917533
>implying lesbian romance isn't the highest possible kind of romance
>>
>>7917583
>Sexual violence within lesbian relationships was as high as 55%.
>>
>>7917597
So?
>>
>>7917606
>The CDC’s 2010 National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, released again in 2013 with new analysis, reports in its first-ever study focusing on victimization by sexual orientation that the lifetime prevalence of rape, physical violence, or stalking by an intimate partner was 43.8 percent for lesbians, 61.1 percent for bisexual women, and 35 percent for heterosexual women, while it was 26 percent for gay men, 37.3 percent for bisexual men, and 29 percent for heterosexual men (this study did not include gender identity or expression).

Lesbians are grudge holding violent maniacs.
>>
>>7917632
So? What does that literally have to do with what I said?
>>
>>7917641
>high percentage of domestic violence
>"highest possible kind of romance"

cmonnow.jpg
>>
>>7917645
The real redpill is that what stats like those really show is who *reports* the violence most.

Lesbians may be more violent, sure - or they may simply be more bitter about their violence. Could even be a lot of them making it up.
>>
>>7917654
You sound like a psychotic violent lesbian.
>>
>>7917645
How exactly yours stats invalidate my statement? There's still plenty of lesbians that don't hit each other.
>>
I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years now and I'm still not sure if we should get married.
Like do these people not look up divorce rates?
>>
>>7917841
>getting married
>ever
Are you a woman?
>>
>>7917841
I never really understood couples and divorce

Together for awhile, but now the terminology changes and things become different?
>>
>>7917865
I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're trying to convey, but for me it's that if we break up as boyfriends then we part ways with broken hearts.
If we break up as husbands then we go through a battle of who gets to keep what and lawyers are involved and it all becomes just such a huge headache.
I'm not foolish enough to think that just because we've been happily together for 6 years there's nothing that can ever drive us apart.
>>
>>7916459
It's an American thing. Burgers get married like they get their guns at Walmart
>>
>>7916459
whats the name of his bf? looks hot
>>
>>7917661
Most of them DO hit each other, which means that they make shitty couples, which means they don't have the most romance, end of story.
>>
>>7921029
A single lesbian couple that doesn't hit each other is more romantic than 10,000 gay """"couples""""
>>
>>7916885
It's more like bottom death, really.
Tops go from young to daddies and their appeal just shifts.

Not that I condone it, but it's the shit that happens.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.