[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a gay anoroexic young man with own apartment inviting guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: t3_5pgj8k.png (538KB, 640x810px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5pgj8k.png
538KB, 640x810px
Being a gay anoroexic young man with own apartment inviting guys over to bareback anal sex me while high on speed and while cutting myself. This is the ideal gay lifestle.
>>
Ideal lifestyle for all sexualities is monogamy, abstinence from drugs, and self love.
>>
>>7916092
I agree with everything except monogamy, I think that one should be optional. As long as their are honest and they aren't cheating.
Though I am monogamous myself.
>>
>>7916092

LOL, STUPID IDIOT
>>
>while cutting myself

not this tho, kys
>>
>>7916106

Sleeping around as OP does only leads to the spread of STDs.
>>
>>7916057

My problem with that level of casual sex is that its either mediocre guys who have no standards and cant get sex any other way, or guys that have standards and will fuck anything anyways.

Its either fug men who tolerate fugness or decent men for who sex feels like nothing anyways.
>>
>>7916057
reading this already gave me a boner. i never cut myself during sex because it scares my partner.
>>
File: tell me more.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tell me more.gif
1MB, 400x225px
well, i'm intrigued
tell me more about your life anon
got any stories?
>>
File: 1488232927709.jpg (342KB, 715x997px) Image search: [Google]
1488232927709.jpg
342KB, 715x997px
>>7916057
>smol anorexic gay trap
>dress up at catgirl for bf
>he regularly holds me down and roughly slides his dick in and out of my boipussy
>if he doesn't, I'll climb on myself
>weed, cocaine, shrooms, dabs erryday

You're abslutely right
>>
>>7916106
I wonder. I used to yearn for a monogamous co-dependant and beautiful love and all that, but after having been let down so often by people's fickle nature, I kind of just want to embrace the ugly side of relationships and seek out my own pleasure and soak up affection from more than 1 person.

People who live that way are just always more happy it seems, plus partners who allow you to sleep around seem to respect you more the more you do it, oddly enough.
>>
That lifestyle does sound fun, but I can think of a lot of others that would be more ideal.

Skinny twink who lives with his boyfriend and takes care of the home while he's at work. When he comes home we lay on our bed and talk about his day, then we vidya together for the rest of the night.
Occasionally we'll find a QT twink to have a threesome with us and it's the only time I get to top.
>>
The gay lifestyle is degenerate.
>>
>>7916057
This is literally my life. I inherited a shit ton of money so I live a fancy apartment and have nothing better to do at night than to do coke and get fucked by randos from the Internet. Though during the day I volunteer at my local homeless shelter.

I'm also anorexic and cut myself all the time!

I'm so alone...
>>
>>7917844
Maybe drop it on FFS?
>>
>>7917844
Christ, why not make friends or find a purpose in live, assuming the volunteering doesn't do that enough?

I bet it feels great to volunteer to help but keep your money to yourself.
>>
>>7917857
I'm just a femboy tho
>>
>>7917859
How does one make friends? I sometimes hang out with people I volunteer with, but I'm too autistic to do anything more than get lunch with them
>>
>>7916057
Speed? No. Try slamming crystal meth.
And don't invite people to where you live unless you want fucking stalkers.
What a rookie
>>
>>7917877
You get their screennames off 4chan and chat about things you are interested in with them.
>>
>>7917844
Agh you fuck! Every day I wake I dream of inheriting a fortune, you're living my fantasy, sort of. You're a bigger slut than I'd be.
But I'm not "so alone" so I suppose everyone's life is fucked in some way.
>>
>>7917903
I'd never be friends with a tripfag

I have joined a bunch of /lgbt/ discords tho
>>
>>7917925
I don't mean a tripfag! Why not though?

I meant like someone from a discord who you talk to one-to-one.
>>
File: 1487583354047s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487583354047s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>7916057
>tfw you are going on 22 in may you arent young and cute to most gays anymore. youre no longer that wanted
>tfw havent been able to explore my sexuality hardly at all. because i live in a small prejiduce town that and honestly most of the gay community turns me off because everyone here on dating aps is an old creep and everyone my age is a steriotypical flamer. and i hate that crowd.

i just want to find a cuteguy doesnt really matter if hes a cuteboi or more masculine because im a switch.

what even do

>tfw you are outgrowing prime stage and just letting it pass right by you

>tfw you will never have your own apartment and money and be able to do speed while fucking all day
>>
Sometimes I get very upset about how long I was in repression and only ever having one bf and never having sex. I'm 27 and envy younger out gays with sex lives. Any advice?
>>
>>7918897
who needs speed when you can just be sad on 4chan?
>>
>>7919112
Bottom or top?
>>
>>7917704
>People who live that way are just always more happy it seems
Haha no not really.
Their happy is more superficial and meaningless and thus easier expressed.
>>
>>7919119
I want to be both.
>>
File: 1488819856765.png (237KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1488819856765.png
237KB, 600x564px
>>7916057
>with own apartment inviting guys over to bareback anal sex me while high on speed and while cutting myself. This is the ideal gay lifestle.
reeee thats my dream tranny lifestyle
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.