[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Gives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6

File: wellfuck.jpg (40KB, 502x396px) Image search: [Google]
wellfuck.jpg
40KB, 502x396px
How come cis lesbians seem to be really chill IRL but all the ones on here seem to hate trannies more than anything else in their lives, including cis men? Are they not actually cis lesbians? Do I not know my cis lesbian friends as well as I thought? I never really had anything against them, and I guess I still don't, but it's a bit unsettling.
>>
>>7915204
>Why are 4chan posters assholes?
>>
>>7915204
4chan collects very fringe people. For straight and gay males and trans women that's typically very sad, depressive individuals. There are some exceptions, like the very angry individuals on /pol/.

Ask yourself what kind of lesbian would be here? One who doesn't fit in at female spaces online, which means she doesn't want the sympathy a sad female would get there. Instead, it's very angry cis lesbians who don't get along with normal girls or even normal lesbians and resent being on a male-dominated site.

There certainly is a large number of cis lesbians irl who are like that, but the ones on 4chan are a very exaggerated sample of the worst cis lesbians have on offer. No major reason to worry your cis les friends are like that if they don't act like it.
>>
>>7915204
Why does it need to be about you if they're only interested in other cis women?
>>
>>7915213
/thread
>>
File: 1481691130018.jpg (679KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1481691130018.jpg
679KB, 3024x4032px
>>7915384
At this point i'm pretty sure that MtF makes up more than half the board.
>>
With the repeated linking from /r/gendercritical I think there are some TERFs here.
>>
>>7915384
My post didn't even talk about attraction? Just the fact that they seem to hate trans women.
>>
trannies on here are super annoying

it's kinda like how maybe the average comic fan guy doesn't give a fuck about ponies but on /co/ they rage like nothing else over that shit. Over saturation man.
>>
>>7915598
Does that mean Femgen is justified in acting like you do against FtMs and cossplayers cause we get shitposters talking about how they superceeded us because they're female and it's anoyinng if people actually want to replace you
>>
>>7915467
They have a preference and you need to accept it.
>>
>>7915800
She just said she wasn't talking about preferences, retard.
>>
File: 1370340438233.jpg (79KB, 765x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1370340438233.jpg
79KB, 765x1238px
>>7915204
Different demographics. I've literally never met a lesbian who hated trannies IRL, and living in the SF Bay Area and being social, I've met a shit load of cisbians.

As others have noted, this website, and probably the rest of the lesbian internet, is oversaturated with transbians, many of whom are the cringiest of the cringiest. It's understandable that cyber cisbians would develope such extreme disdain for transbians.
>>
>>7915880
Victim blaming. Transbians are cringy, cisbians are just responding to that.
>>
>>7915781
I'm honestly so damn confused by most of what you said. I'm just saying I'm a cis lesbo and never had much to say on the trans thing besides the whole live-and-let-live shrug and honestly if you asked me in real life I'd feel the same but on 4chan OMYFUCKINGGOD ya'll are annoying. Like goddamn I've been in threads about just "hey lets laugh at these fucked up antihomo comics" or "hey what celeb is gonna be out next" and no matter what 10 posts in some trans is crying about why aren't there more antitrans comics being posted and wah that celebrity once vaguely said something about girls having periods and there's not enough trans rep or whatever hormones or wah my mom won't accept me. Like damn I get it ya'll got extra shit but chill fuckers. Let there be a thread not fully about you all the time.
>>
>>7915880
But you're a crazy hon who lives in a liberal hugbox area.

You take a trip to Texas and little girls will scream around you and the cops will arrest you for trespassing in the wrong restroom. I swear you entitled freaks are too much.
>>
>>7915928
>but on 4chan OMYFUCKINGGOD ya'll are annoying. Like goddamn I've been in threads about just "hey lets laugh at these fucked up antihomo comics" or "hey what celeb is gonna be out next" and no matter what 10 posts in some trans is crying about why aren't there more antitrans comics being posted
Trans women are women!
>>
>>7915928
I lurk on transgens etc never seen this all the forms about how ugly hons are, how no one passes and how much they want to suicide also filled with cis men and terfs shitting on them.
>>
>>7915928
Our places are infiltrated by straight Cis women who cossplay boys and pre hrt ftm. That wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact they decided we aren't needed anymore and they should replace us because they're better feminine males. And there are way more Cis giels than us. I looked a bit. Your threads are fine, there aren't any trannies and most of the time you just derail them yourselves by talking about how much you hate them. Us on the other hand, we'll be replaced unless we limit this to males only.
>>
>>7915928
>10 posts in some trans is crying about why aren't there more antitrans comics being posted and wah that celebrity once vaguely said something about girls having periods and there's not enough trans rep or whatever

Are you sure this is happening on 4chan? Sounds like Tumblr.
>>
>>7915985
>Our places are infiltrated by straight Cis women who cossplay boys and pre hrt ftm.
Why would they be into femgen? Surely they fantasize about being/want to be tough, masculine men? What's even the point of playing at being male if you're as feminine as boys who kind of model themselves on girls in the first place?
>>
>>7915995
Nah like one of the last threads I ever remember making was just cause I'd been reading that whole shitty "homosexuals alternative deathstyle" comic and storytimed it here but not even much far in and it got comments whining about there not being funny antitrans comics.

Or like a gay coming out thread gets turned into a trans coming out one. Or a gay bar thread gets into where's a trans place in a gay bar or just shit like that. You can't deny it doesn't happen. It really damn well does and it's odd considering there's so many trans general you'd think those kinda questions would fit in there fine.
>>
>>7915985
Honestly I've lurked in femgen just cause I'm kinda a more femme lesbo and I'm curious about what gay dudes might have to say on skincare. Ya'll just kinda post your butts and trade grindr info and talk about hair removal. Idk why sugaring is such a thing. But do you dudes. If ftms are taking your spotlight that sucks and sympathies.
>>
>>7916053
>and it got comments whining about there not being funny antitrans comics.
This is exactly what cis women do.

>Or like a gay coming out thread gets turned into a trans coming out one.
You mean a thread about OP coming out turns into a thread about other people coming out. Trans people are just more common and more likely to have dramatic coming out stories.
>>
>>7916075
welp tbf I think it's dumb to whine about lack of female comedians but I'm talking about shitty comic books that are anti gay

also are trans more common? cause it seems gays are much more statistically common. And again making the damn pony/co comparison just cause mlp might be hella popular doesn't mean every damn thread needs to be about them

besides from what I see all ya'll coming out stories are your mom finds your underwear and flips shit

all this shit aside I'm just explaining OP. Online cis lesbos find transbians annoying cause they're annoying. They rarely add anything to a lesbian conversation besides "hey what bout this girldick" and derailing shit. Or maybe you do when you manage to avoid talking about your transness which cool fine idgaf.

Also irl I've yet to meet a trans chick as annoying as the ones on 4chan so there's that.
>>
>>7915880
Hugboxed hons are the worst
>>
>>7916114
>welp tbf I think it's dumb to whine about lack of female comedians but I'm talking about shitty comic books that are anti gay
My experience is threads of guys making memes/images about waifus. Occasionally a gay guy would make husbando ones. But the women just begged for someone else to make husbando ones.

>also are trans more common? cause it seems gays are much more statistically common.
On 4chan mtfs are.

>besides from what I see all ya'll coming out stories are your mom finds your underwear and flips shit
kek
>>
>>7916114
>besides from what I see all ya'll coming out stories are your mom finds your underwear and flips shit

Lol there's no way you're being genuine with all this, come on.
>>
>>7915467
We don't hate transwomen, we just want them to leave us alone and stop trying to force us to date them

Just look at that bullshit called the cotton ceiling
>>
>>7915893
>Victim blaming
?????
>Transbians are cringy, cisbians are just responding to that.
Literally what I wrote.

>>7915932
I spent 20+ years in Texas.

>>7916116
I never implied I was a tranny.

Seriously, y'all niggas need to understand that if you pass and are a normal person, you can live a pretty normal life. The trannies/transbians you find on the internet are usually cringey AF. It's no wonder why cyber cisbians treat y'all like the plague.
>>
>>7916173
You're literally the only people to talk about it here. Can we also dig up any crazy obscure thing anyone like you said somewhere else?
>>
>>7916176
>?????
>Literally what I wrote.
Put two and two together.
>>
>>7916138
my experience with /co/ and waifus/husbandos is that board is bi as fuck. they'll do gay threads. lesbian threads. waifus and husbandos and idk at this point if it's fuji chicks posing as dudes and dudes posing as lesbians or what but shit's kinda bi/gay

which honestly as a comic reader fits the demo. they p homo. idk why.

>>7916141
sorry mang but last time I read a coming out of trans it was just that. seems a common theme. that or they move far the fuck away and never bother with it cause mom/dad is just fucked up.
>>
>>7916176
So you're just another crazy ugly freak who sticks his nose where it doesn't belong. Run along now, we don't need your expertise.
>>
>>7916176
>you pass and are a normal person
Your definition of passing is too lose, if you need to use makeup or long hair or female clothes then you're just a disgusting freak who will slip up and be hauled away as soon as these laws passz
>>
>>7916173
The cotton ceiling is basically a straw man brought up only by TERFs nowadays, but I have to say, the more I think about it the more the cotton ceiling kind of makes sense. Lesbians treat you like a "real woman" to your face, but they obviously don't actually believe that.
>>
>>7916216
>straw man

An actual transwomen invented that shit.
And it's just the trans version of the friendzone: both things are all about bitching that women won't date you, even if they accept being friends
>>
>>7915204
The chicks that I meet IRL at work that I can tell are les kind of split down the middle for me. Some are crazy nice and it's pretty pleasant to help them find what they want. Others are rude as hell to me when I'm just trying to be nice and do my job. I can't bring myself to be mean or rude back so it's a...fun trip through the sunshine helping them.

In fact I could even place them into subgroups that are routinely one way or another. The ones that seem kinda bohemian-ish across varying bodytypes are adorably nice people. The butchy ones just kinda hard stare at me but they aren't rude or unpleasant. The really overweight chicks and oddly the ones wearing various occult accessories are usually the worst to me, like damn what was that for?

I can't say for 4chan as I avoid cislesgen for reasons you can read in this very thread. The other lesbian general is pretty nice though, I've been enjoying myself when it isn't filled with morons trying to incite flamewars.

>t. tired goth transwoman
>>
>>7916237
>And it's just the trans version of the friendzone: both things are all about bitching that women won't date you, even if they accept being friends
That's a very cisles perspective you have on both of them.

The friendzone is about girls leading betas guys on because it's convenient for them.

The cotton ceiling is is about lesbians concealing their actual acceptance of trans women.
>>
>>7915204
By the way trannies on 4chan can't stay on their own threads, even though most of the board is about trans. They must invade the lesbian threads at all costs and talk about dick.
>>
>>7916237
I understand all that, what I'm saying is that it's become a straw man in the sense that very few trans women even know what the cotton ceiling is anymore, whereas it's still a favorite TERF talking point. Kind of like what happened to "die cis scum", where eventually it was only being parroted by anti-SJWs.
>>
File: 1351364639699.jpg (116KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1351364639699.jpg
116KB, 300x450px
>>7916191
>whaa whaaa whaaaaa
>somebody told me something that doesn't fit my narrative of the world
>whaaaa make them go awaaaaaaaay

>>7916202
I have no idea what you're going on about, but I'll leave you to it.

Y'all hons just exemplified why, cyber cisbians, among other populations, treat y'all like phariahs. You're literally cancer. I wouldn't want you in my threads either.
>>
>>7916274
Please, nobody wants expired old men like you either. You're pretty much our hons. Sorry you can't handle something that isn't an ego stroke without rampaging around. Sad desu
>>
>>7916216
This just seems to happen to transgirls in general in my experience. I have a great time with the cisgirls I'm friends with and it's all pretty normal, except for:

>They regularly meetup and don't tell you until afterwards
>They sometimes apologize to you for periods/ovaries/etc. talk
>You're the only female friend not offered hugs

It's subtle and I personally just deal with it, but on bad days it really goes a long way for making you feel like a shadow that doesn't belong anywhere.
>>
>>7915204
trans girls are a large enough demographic here that their memes hold their own. cis gays have hatred of women and muh aryan femboy to fall back on, and ftms have /fit/ memes, but cis lesbians just haven't memed hard enough
>>
>>7916289
I also feel like a shadow and all, but why are they not even hugging you? Pretty much everyone hugs me when I go out, girls, guys, etc.
>>
>>7916302
I wonder that myself late at night. I don't know anon. But I'll never ask. It would be unbearably awkward and I'd just feel like I'm pushing boundaries.
>>
>>7916289
that's the one which really hurts.
>>
>>7916313
It really, really does. And you can't say anything or else be _That Friend_. You just have to accept being the slightly oval shaped fifth wheel and keep going.
>>
>>7916260
Tolerance and acceptance are two different things.
>>
File: 1411167067689.jpg (64KB, 680x455px) Image search: [Google]
1411167067689.jpg
64KB, 680x455px
>>7916289
>You're the only female friend not offered hugs

Ouch.
>>
>>7916330
What are the meetups? Do you get invited to some, or only when it's a mixed gender group?

Do they ever explain or justify it, or try to keep quite about it altogether?
>>
>>7915436
The boards not called /tttt/ for nuthin
>>
>>7916498
Hangouts, movies, lunch/dinner, visits, help-with-stuff immediately come to mind. No I do not and it's always all ladies unless their bf/husbands (everyone of us has someone) will be around to help or at a home.

I never even ask, I just hear about these things mentioned off-handedly a couple days after they happened. You know, spoken of in that passing yeah-no-big-deal kinda way.

It stings a little, but I also know that's just me in general. Even with other friends and family I tend to be forgotten about.
>>
>>7915238
This
>>
>>7916828
Are these girls your circle of friends or what?
>>
>>7915928
What do you expect? They're men. It has to be all about them, all the time.
>>
>>7918056
>implying it isn't the exact opposite
>>
>>7918056
>>7918081
>Standing there having a conversation with a cis girl
>She constantly turns the conversation back onto herself
>Standing there having a conversation with a cis guy I haven't seen in a little while
>He constantly turns the conversation back onto himself

Being trans is great you get to learn how sexist just about everyone is, with most people being very selfish as a cherry on top!
>>
>>7915204
>but all the ones on here seem to hate trannies more than anything else in their lives, including cis men?
Many of them are just false-flagging douchebags, while many others are just idiots who fall for it. Take everything in this cesspit with a heaping pile of salt.
>>
>>7916176
Transbian here. I dont want to be cringy. I want to be normal. Help me, please fucking help
>>
>>7916274
>gay death incarnate
>looking down on anyone
Please, save the high and mighty act for the moment the twinks stop laughing at you or darting away when they see you. Nobody cares what you think.
>>
>>7918822
>Being trans is great you get to learn how sexist just about everyone is,
More examples.
>>
>>7918909
They already said that trans people don't generally come off as cringy IRL, chill. Basically I never come off as cringy unless I'm actually living with someone, then they have to deal with my mental illness. So if you have any problems like that, I would suggest minimizing the time you spend around the person you love and dealing with those problems in private, Cinderella should be your role model in this regard.
>>
I'm a cis lesbian and I don't mind trannies. But I wouldn't date one. And because I wouldn't date one or listen to their problems, they call us unchill and shit.
>>I like women and I am a women.
>>I'm not a man who wants to be a women who wants to be in a relationship with a women
>>
>>7924489
8/10
>>
File: spaceAdventureTime.jpg (128KB, 660x588px) Image search: [Google]
spaceAdventureTime.jpg
128KB, 660x588px
It is really frustrating being a transwoman. Adding that I am a lesbian makes things even more frustrating. Everyone complaining about most of the transwomen on this board isn't even all that wrong in most cases.

I have maybe 2 other trans friends who are down to earth. The rest are way out there and don't really blend with others IRL or online.

For me personally I just wish we would treat trans women and lesbians as people instead of lumping them into groups. "All trans women are X, all Lesbians are Y. "

This stuff is the horseshit that triggers people and me. Even if you just add, "Typically" At the front of what your saying:"transwomen are typically batshit." It's slightly better.

It still sucks but it is a step forward. I just want to chill and hangout with other lesbians IRL and online. I go way out of my way to blend in etc. Thankfully I already have a cis girlfriend so I don't have to deal with the ordeal that is trying to date and be taken seriously as a trans lesbian.

I just want to make friends and not face prejudice along the way. I want to be treated like just another girl in the group. I don't REALLY even care what you actually think of me. [Sure it would be nice if you were honest, and treated me that way because you believe I am a woman. (ps I am) But as long as your actions don't manifest in a negative way we're cool. ]

I do apologize that a lot of the trans stuff on the board is kind of overwhelming and overbearing. I think a lot of it just comes about because there is so much more going on when someone is starting transition. You have the medical stuff, the social stuff, adjusting to being a minority stuff, the years of experience that you just don't have as your true gender. It all adds up to a daunting experience that there is no hard and fast rule book/guidelines for. People turn to others for help or to vent. (too little of the first too much of the latter)

Please try and treat us as individuals. It helps a lot! :)
>>
>>7924489
>I'm a cis lesbian and I don't mind trannies. But I wouldn't date one.
What do you mean you 'don't mind' them if you won't date one?
>>
>>7915457
Bash the vash.
>>
>>7915436
>i'm pretty sure that MtF makes up more than half the board.
Nah they're just occupying more space than needed.
Like their mind is in permanent shitpost mode.
>>
>>7915204
People don't say that shit IRL.

I hate trannies and I would never say that outside of 4chan. Plus, trannies are easy to avoid IRL, but online it's like they can't take a hint and fuck off.
>>
>>7916262
Ive seen pol/TERFs etc go onto that thread and pretend to be trans just to rally lesbians against trans.
>>
>>7926692
How can you tell it's false flagging?
>>
>>7926743
Its pretty painfully obivous they play hard stereo type and they you have a long ass TERF post replying to over and over its so obivous.
>>
>>7915204
Alot of Cis people do come off as scum especially lesbians can be insufferable, you don't see gays ever moan about transmen.

I would rather trans date each other and not have deal with pea brains cis.

Also they bitch behind their backs thats just how women tend to be two faced I've had one decent cis girl i knew that hated other cis girls because of how two faced they can be.
>>
>>7926640
How's it feel being a wheedling, fake person?
>>
>>7915238
This.
Also, most of the lesbians that come here came from tumblr, which is well known as the worst possible place on earth to find a "chill lesbian".
Trans, on the other hand, were mostly nerds from the nerdiest boards around. That's why they *ahem* we're such a sad, pathetic, beta and sometimes angry bunch that likes to discharge their frustration on hons.
>>
>>7924489
Honestly same boat.

Like whatever ya'll want is cool. Idgaf about bathrooms and don't care if some other chick/dude is down to date you but I'm just not into it. Hope nobody beats you and I'll use whatever pronouns but still just not into sex with some trans whichever.

I've thought about it and I'm just not into dick nor that nupussy stuff. I like eating a girl out, rubbing on that lil clit with the pussy juice, etc. If I gotta go without it it'd be lame. Besides that from what I've seen on 4chan ya'll have serious mental issues. Not in that /pol/ bullshit but just your depression and bipolarism seems extreme and I can barely deal with my own mind I'm not about to step into that whole dysphoria/self-hatred/insecure shitfest.

It's stupid to me that saying this alone more or less gets one called a terf. I hadn't even heard of half this shit till /lgbt/.
>>
>>7927381
I don't think you're a terf, but there are plenty of people like that out there and most cis women are happy thinking they're progressive feminists with no idea about all that.

>nor that nupussy stuff.
A quality one is indistinguishable except to doctors.
>>
>>7927254
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>7927403
There's no use arguing with them, it's obviously not actually about the nupussy. I don't get why they don't just admit trannies look and come off as ugly people to them, white people can say that about black people just fine it seems like, or skinny people about fat people.
>>
>>7927403
>A quality one is indistinguishable except to doctors.

Maybe so but idk if that has some real pussy juice or if the clit works the same way or g-spot and etc and just the whole conversation seems shallow as fuck and like I'd trigger their trans issues plus just incredibly shallow. And all so what? If I don't get that whatever percentage with the quality nupussy I offend her by noping out. So nah. Just gonna avoid that whole shitshow.

Also idc about being considered the ultimatist progressivist feminist. I mean yeah consider myself feminist in that I hope for general equal female opportunities in economics and social society but over in the US I think the whole representation debates are getting way out of hand and this pc shit is busting. It seems the real feminist battles are being fought over seas.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.