[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will my parents notice if I start taking HRT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0617.png (244KB, 650x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0617.png
244KB, 650x393px
>>
>>7915006
Just fucking do it nigger. Don't be a hon. Do it, and be VERY aware of the consequences.
>>
>>7915006
Yes, unless you wear lots of layers, in which case they'll get suspicious. Move out if you don't want them to know. Otherwise it's a crapshoot, and not one in your favor.
>>
>>7915006
If you're still young and living with your parents do it. Don't be me and repress until you're 23 and have a breakdown.
>>
>>7915006
Nah. I went nine months without seeing my parents, showed up for Thanksgiving 8 months deep on HRT, and they didn't notice shit because I made sure to grow out my stubble for the duration of my visit.
>>
Are you a wrestlegirl? Do you still watch?
>>
>>7915006
They'll notice if they see your bare chest. Make sure you have an excuse ready in case they ask you to go swimming or something.

Honestly I doubt you can keep it hidden for more than a year or so if you still live with them; someone could walk in on you for example, or someone might find your pills, or they might notice you're acting strangely/more emotional and might notice your face getting a bit softer and you losing 99% of your muscles if you don't exercise regularly.

So be prepared for them to find out.
>>
>>7915006
depends on a lot of things

if you just take the skittles and nothing else, then probably not for a very long time

if you start presenting as you're taking skittles, even small things like shaving your body, changing the clothes you wear, your mannerisms, then yes, you'll be rumbled and they'll have some awkward questions for you

sorry my answer is vague but you didn't give me much to work with
>>
>>7915006
Bicalutamide and raloxifene, you'll get fem but not grow boobs
>>
>>7915006
No. My parents are hip and "in the know" and they never noticed I was on hrt till I told them.
>>
File: 1483262987986.png (371KB, 832x868px) Image search: [Google]
1483262987986.png
371KB, 832x868px
>>7915006
I've been on HRT for a year. I look feminine as hell now amd COMPLETELY different from how I did a year ago. Regardless, the only fucking comment I've gotten out of them is "you're getting too skinny" and it's destroyed any confidence I have in passing.

So no, they'll probably not notice shit.
>>
>>7922571
Do you have to take both or just one?
>>
>>7915006
>tfw been on hrt for two years
>every time mom starts talking about "men's hairstyles" I get really quiet like I'm holding something back
>She asks if I need to tell her something, that she "won't judge me"

SHE KNOWS.
>>
>>7923249
fucking same
>>
>>7915006

Unless you're starting at like 16 or under, no, they will probably not notice as long as they never see you shirtless.

>>7923807

Why would she talk about men's hairstyles?
>>
>>7923249
Don't feel too bad. It's really hard to see changes in somebody you see every day if you're not looking for them.
>>
>>7923792
Both
>>
>>7924017
So do I still take spiro and estrofem or am I replacing them with that.
>>
>>7923807
just tell her anon you have nothing to lose and she knows anyway
>>
>>7922571
Doesn't ralixofene permanently hamper breast development? You probably don't want it as mtf
>>
>>7924120
It only hampers it as long as you take it, if you want boi bewbs switch to spiro and estrogen, if you just want to stay stealth, but get more fem take bica/ralox
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.