[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of the other early transitioners here find older transpeople

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

File: 1488924459695.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488924459695.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
Do any of the other early transitioners here find older transpeople (both irl and on /lgbt/) creepy, misogynistic and too overtly sexual toward young, passing transwomen?

I know that non-passers have a "place" in trans history and 'advocacy' that allows them to stay, but I can't help but feel that really, they just use it as another way of males writing their way in to dictating female and queer narratives.

Anyone else uncomfortable with this?
>>
>>7877893
I agree,
>>
>>7877893
Your definition of early is probably too late. You're probably a twink hon, sorry buddy.
>>
>>7877893
>misogynistic
First off, no such thing. Correct your misconceptions and then we can talk.
>>
File: 1488913239217.jpg (75KB, 542x792px) Image search: [Google]
1488913239217.jpg
75KB, 542x792px
>>7878320
>told parents in 7th grade
>came out in 8th grade
>started hormone blockers in 8th grade
>estrogen that summer

5'9'' tho. but yaay i look like a cute girl. my voice is androgynous/only problem.
>>
i transitioned maybe a little better than a 'twink hon' in my early 20s, and i find younger transitioners have the same personalities as gay men. why is that?
>>
>>7878340
Amber?
>>
>>7878340
>i look like a cute girl
I doubt it. Post a picture, I bet you don't even pass.
>>
>>7878331
how am i wrong?
>>
>>7877893
>and too overtly sexual toward young, passing transwomen?

I literally had a much older trans woman ask me to send her pictures of my underwear over Facebook. Imagine if a cis guy had done that? Or even a random cis girl? And there's probably no way she would have asked the same of a cis woman. But because I'm a trans girl, she just felt entitled.
>>
>>7878354
no?
>>
File: fantasy vs reality.jpg (58KB, 1093x469px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy vs reality.jpg
58KB, 1093x469px
Do any of the other early transitioners here find older narcissistic Mexican chasers from Maine creepy, misogynistic and too overtly sexual toward young, passing transwomen?

I know that Pedostache thinks he has a "place" in trans history and 'advocacy' that allows him to stay, but I can't help but feel that really, he just uses it as another way of males writing their way in to dictating female and queer narratives.

Anyone else uncomfortable with this?
>>
>>7878403
>transition
>be as desired as a cis girl
>complain about it
You're a girl through and through sweetie!
>>
>>7878348
female socialization
>>
>>7877893
I hope you're aware that look aside, you are exactly the same as any other tranny and society sees you as such.
>>
File: 1486870837401.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486870837401.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>7877893
>know that non-passers have a "place" in trans history
That place is the dumpster. They're the reason why us that pass have to deal with discrimination like the bathroom laws. Hons should be kept away from the eyes of humanity.
>>
>>7878866
this
>>
File: 48 (2).png (677KB, 546x648px) Image search: [Google]
48 (2).png
677KB, 546x648px
>>7877893
You are just as male as a late transitioner.
>>
>>7878993
but she doesn't look it...
>>
File: 51 (2).png (1MB, 888x870px) Image search: [Google]
51 (2).png
1MB, 888x870px
>>7879075
That may be true, but it doesn't change the fact that when you accuse nonpassers of, "Using it as another way of males dictating female/queer narrative" you are just as male as they are, and no different.
>>
>>7879102
early transitioners are socialized as males less, receive less of the male side of the different treatment people get, and don't get treated as male by strangers.
>>
File: 52 (2).png (1MB, 797x951px) Image search: [Google]
52 (2).png
1MB, 797x951px
>>7879144
Yes, that's all true, later transitioners have a far bigger struggle than you do. But you're still just as male as they are.
>>
>>7879176
For the purpose of "Using it as another way of males dictating female/queer narrative" how are you any different from a cis male? When it comes to most of your life, experiences and privileges, you aren't!
>>
>>7879102
I'm as male but less of a man.
>>
>>7879203
Thats not the debate here, Im just making it clear to OP that you can't condemn late transitioners without also condemning yourself.
All transwomen are women, trying to pick them apart and questioning their femininity because of your perception of a woman is sexist and misogynistic.
>>
>>7879298
The difference is between a woman who has had the lived experience and life of a woman and one who has received all the privileges that come with being a guy then decided to declare themselves a woman.
>>
File: 19 (2).png (932KB, 654x828px) Image search: [Google]
19 (2).png
932KB, 654x828px
>>7879329
You have a very romantic idea of manhood and male privilege that has to stem from ignorance, you're a genuine TERF, aren't you?
Are you scared of the phallus?
Men aren't privileged, their societal role is just different than yours you spoiled brat.
>>
>>7879358
Let's say you're right. Let's say there is no male privilege, just different societal roles for men and women.

Why should someone who has the lived experience and all the treatment of one role get to declare themselves as part of the other and then speak on behalf of the people who have actually lived and been affected by that role?
>>
File: 29 (2).png (1MB, 1055x964px) Image search: [Google]
29 (2).png
1MB, 1055x964px
>>7879378
Are they not living and being affected by that role currently? Assuming that transwoman is question passes and is full time, anyway.
>>
>>7879410
Assuming that the transwomen in question passes and is full time*
>>
>>7879410
>>7879415
We've already established they might not pass >>7879075 >>7879102 but as I've said the issue is that their experiences and the not privileges but different societal role that they've benefited from are totally different, regardless of the situation right now as of the moment they declared themselves female.
>>
File: 60 (2).png (2MB, 1221x932px) Image search: [Google]
60 (2).png
2MB, 1221x932px
>>7879445
Alright, they didn't benefit from their previous role, your bigotry towards them is evidence enough of that. Even if they did have male privilege(which is a tumblr meme), they lost it as soon as they came out as trans. Lets get that right out of the way.

What they were is irrelevant if they're currently living and presenting female, womens issues and womens rights are what effects them now.

Really though, I think you're inherently a misandrist and need to reform your views on men. Im guessing it comes from a fear of the phallus. Was I right when I pinned you as a gold star TERF?
>>
>>7879515
They evidently did benefit, their male status, career, etc are the proof and nothing I could say or think would change that.

They aren't affected by many women's issues, like contraception, child support, and sexism in their job opportunities when they likely already have a well-paying job they got as a male.

Unlike the early transitioner who faces the same sexism as cis women do.

What is misandrist about believing any of these facts?
>>
File: 1425682585948.jpg (16KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
1425682585948.jpg
16KB, 420x315px
>>7879558
I think the "sexism" you get for being a late transitioning hon are far worse than anything a ciswoman receives. Fundamentally, I think of every year they had to live as a male as being a gigantic penalty in of itself- but Im a tru-trans early transitioner too so I don't get it really.

You don't have to worry about contraception either, but you do have to worry about getting a prostate exam same as the late transitioners.

And lets be real doesnt matter how good your career is you're gonna have everyone above you trying to find an ok way to get rid of you when you come out as trans.

Regardless of that, you should check your priv that you got to transition young, as many older transitioners would have faced unspeakable consequences if they tried to come out as teenagers. Like it or not, Caitlyn Jenner has significantly aided trans awareness and acceptance, far more than you or I ever will.
>>
>>7879626
How exactly does a late transitioning hon get "sexism"?

What positive awareness has Jenner raised? They have made us all look like perverted old men.
>>
>>7877893
yes yes yes!
>>
>>7879515
based Moap
>>
>>7877893
yes
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.