[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have rhinoplasty scheduled >need to get blood taken to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1424924800006.png (175KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1424924800006.png
175KB, 900x900px
>have rhinoplasty scheduled
>need to get blood taken to make sure everything is ok before surgery
>doctor says my Prothrombin time is too low (my blood is to thin...despite the fact that I'm on HRT and estrogen thickens the blood)
>alright...get 20mg/ml of Vitamin K (it's supposed to thicken the blood) prescribed for 10 days
>get bloodwork again
>blood is thinner than it was before

well guess i'll never be pretty
should i kms?
>>
>>7870222
Eat things high in iron, puree spinach has like 85% of the materials required for red blood cell production, make sure it's salted, up the salt in your diet.
Also get that Total cereal that is literally attracted by fucking magnets
Also Dehydrate yourself so eat it dry.
Only liquids you should consume are Diuretics, like really strong tea, or Soda. Apple Juice if you're feeling a little dizzy, don't go too far obviously.

Do this for about 10 days.
Mornings will fucking suck, it'll be a hangover every day but without the alleviation of still being partially drunk. And your shit may smell like old plumbing.

No Doctor will give you this tip because honestly, what kind of doctor would tell you to dehydrate yourself, consume more salt, and binge on a specific mineral?
>>
>>7870425
Also, if all else fails, this diet is probably also the perfect way to kill yourself, so hey- It's a win-win scenario.
Just add a handful of Haribo sugar-free gummy bears a day and you'll have so much blood in you that you'll be literally shitting it out.
>>
>>7870222
At least you got a qt waif.
>>
>>7870425
>>7870430

I can't eat foods high in iron because I have microcytic anemia and that'd kill me...wait...I have the solution!
>>
one thing I'm glad about if I do decide to transition and get ffs is that I already have a very femine nose and I won't have to get it chopped off in to an unnatural barbie nose. that shit is a surefire way to get an uncanney valley face btw.
>>
>>7870476
and thats why you go to a surgeon that will give you a natural looking nose that fits your face and not some bimbo shit
>>
>>7870472
>I have anemia
Well no fucking duh your blood is thin, silly!
What are you doing to get that treated?
>>
>>7870574
nothing, it's genetic, there's no treatment for it

i take folic acid as it helps create more blood cells but that's all i can do
>>
>>7870584
Then ignore the total, but go for spinach, it has a decent ration of folic acid in it as well as a non-radical iron content.
>>
>>7870472
>tfw nice pale skin
>>
>>7870222
Stop taking Aspirin dumbfuck
>>
>>7871629
This too.
Avoid painkillers, especially NSAIDs

Analgesants might be okay.
Get a Jar of Vaporub. The mexican families discovered some quality shit. Topical Analgesant, and it smells nice and makes things numb without the uncomfortable numbness of it. Weird I know... You won't know it's numb unless you poke or prod at it.

Also works on your stomach for stomach cramps, and forehead/undereyes for anyting up to damn near migraines.
>>
>>7871629
im not taking aspirin im not fucking stupid
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.